Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/3/2021 6:59:03 AM EDT
just like that, biden has cured covid, and gets the credit for openning up the country.....

The CDC will announce new guidelines as soon as this Thursday on what fully vaccinated Americans can do, including allowing for small gatherings indoors with other vaccinated individuals, Politico reports.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Biden's chief medical adviser, previewed the roadmap back to somewhat normal life Monday.

"I use the example of a daughter coming in from out of town who is doubly vaccinated, and a husband and wife doubly vaccinated, and maybe a next door neighbor, who you know are doubly vaccinated," Dr. Fauci said at a White House COVID-19 Task Force press conference Monday.

"Small gatherings in the home of people, I think you can clearly feel that the risk, the relative risk, is so low that you would not have to wear a mask, that you could have a good social gathering within the home."
View Quote

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cdc-to-announce-people-vaccinated-against-coronavirus-can-gather-in-small-groups-indoors-without-masks-report

wtf.....

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Family gatherings are gonna get interesting.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:01:00 AM EDT
[#2]
And so it begins.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:01:01 AM EDT
[#3]
But...but... I thought you just said even vaccinated people should continue to wear masks and distance.

I’m confused.

(And not getting vaccinated.)

TC
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:02:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

A year of pent up political rage?

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:03:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Watch for the push to keep unvaccinated masked even if they already had Covid, yellow stars incoming.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:04:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't believe there is not more outrage over the government telling people when, where, and who they can be with.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:04:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Lol, CDC is not making me do shit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:04:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

No they won't.  

We have been doing it without the vaccine.  The only people excluded were my 79yo parents.  We had one scare at Christmas but no one caught it from my son who found he had it the next day.  

People have been gathering without the shots.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:04:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I can't believe there is not more outrage over the government telling people when, where, and who they can be with.
View Quote

Half the country wants it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:06:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Changes nothing for me except I was really enjoying not seeing the commie in-laws.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:06:54 AM EDT
[#11]
The government is going to allow people to "buy back" their rights if they will surrender to the "vaccine." These are rights that they never had the authority to take away from us in the first place.

Covid is winding down fast. Numbers are plummeting. So, what's in that "vaccine" that the government is so obsessed with injecting into every arm? So much so that they encourage active discrimination against anyone who refuses?

None of this passes the smell test.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Papers please
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:08:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I didn't know anyone worried about the mask thing when having gathering people in their homes, quite frankly, most the places I go and shop around here I don't see many people wearing them anymore anyway.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:10:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

No shit.  Who knew this many folks would be fine with living in a society where everything is illegal that is not specifically allowed??
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:12:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Plus I don't get it. If the vaccine only reduces your symptoms why would you care if you were around unvaccinated people or not?

Literarily none of this has made any sense.

This is nothing more than a "bribe" that idiot people will trip over themselves to get in line for.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:14:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Lulz I do what I want.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:14:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree it will put pressure on people to get the shot because the rest of the family has it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:15:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've said from the start that all of this has been a massive social experiment to see how far the government can power-grab before people become alarmed and resist. Seems the government can take it to some very alarming extremes. They are noting it for future behavior.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#19]
So, now the CDC tells us what we can and cannot do? F-EM!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:19:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Society has become retarded.
All we play is Mother May I and Simon Says!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:26:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
But...but... I thought you just said even vaccinated people should continue to wear masks and distance.

I’m confused.

(And not getting vaccinated.)

TC
View Quote

2 weeks

2 masks

2 vaccines
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#22]
I use that trick with my children all the time. If you don’t eat all your dinner you have to go to bed early. If you eat it all you can stay up until normal bedtime.

They’re trying to convince people to get the vaccine and it will work on a lot of them.

If you don’t get the vaccine you can’t socialize in your own home. If you get the vaccine you can have other vaccinated people come over.

Well I’m not gonna finish my dinner and I’m staying up as late as I want because I’m a free American.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Yeah I got my vaccine.

It's in the same place where the monkey bit me.

See?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#24]
We haven't stopped having family gatherings.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:34:14 AM EDT
[#25]
The government is wise. The government knows what is best for us...
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:34:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol...
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Last time I checked, CDC couldn't tell us what to do.

I'm with Texas.  Get back to work.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:37:30 AM EDT
[#28]
They've seen the poll results on Gavin Newsom getting recalled in CA. Also, the optics on not re-opening schools are horrible for Dems. Plus, Abbott in TX called their bluff, so if they don't do something they are going to look like shit.  This is all politics.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:39:19 AM EDT
[#29]
SARS COV-2 World. Where nothing can possibly go worng.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The government is going to allow people to "buy back" their rights if they will surrender to the "vaccine." These are rights that they never had the authority to take away from us in the first place.

Covid is winding down fast. Numbers are plummeting. So, what's in that "vaccine" that the government is so obsessed with injecting into every arm? So much so that they encourage active discrimination against anyone who refuses?

None of this passes the smell test.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:44:13 AM EDT
[#31]
My inlaws got vaccinations.
Oh how the clouds parterd...they can do everything they did pre covid, they just have to wear a mask of course, and can have folks over etc. But still spread it ( per my FIL). Oh the joy of going to Walmart again.
AT  which point I said so nothing has changed for everyone around you except that now you can spread it to others knowingly?

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:44:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

America has become a nation of spineless, limp-wristed shitheels.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:45:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Watch for the push to keep unvaccinated masked even if they already had Covid, yellow stars incoming.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:47:05 AM EDT
[#35]
That’s weird.  We’ve been having family gatherings pretty much all along.  My crazy lib sister refuses to come over from Ohio because she’s got “risk factors”.  She doesn’t have any.  Also can’t go to work because “OMG COVID!”.  I’ve been going to work the whole time and I’m basically Mr risk factors.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:47:13 AM EDT
[#36]
This is 100 percent connected to why Cuomo is being taken down now.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:47:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This is 100 percent connected to why Cuomo is being taken down now.

View Quote

Please elaborate
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:50:03 AM EDT
[#38]
We never really stopped. I mean, for real.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:50:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:52:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No shit.  Who knew this many folks would be fine with living in a society where everything is illegal that is not specifically allowed??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It took years of conditioning and diligent work by public educators to get us to this glorious point.

The first amendment only says that congress shall make no law prohibiting the right of the people to assemble.  It says nothing about federal bureaucrats, presidents via EO, or state officials doing it, so it's apparently perfectly constitutional.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:53:55 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Lol, CDC is not making me do shit.
View Quote

This right here
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:56:44 AM EDT
[#42]
How big of a gutless coward do you have to be to wear a mask in your own home.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
How big of a gutless coward do you have to be to wear a mask in your own home.
View Quote

I absolutely guarantee you that somewhere out there is a Karen. She is in the shower right now. She's wearing two masks. And quaking in absolute terror.

I guarantee it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:58:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Please elaborate
View Quote

The Democrats need a moment of victory over COVID they can claim.

Sometime around July 4 would be ideal, because people are going to gather anyway and by then this thing should be finished via both vaccinations and natural herd immunity.

One thing standing in the way is the nursing home scandal and shitty blue state policies. No one represents blue state “leadership” against COVID better than Cuomo. Nobody. They even gave him an Emmy award. The thing is, we all know that’s bullshit. That’s why they need to make him go away. Otherwise, the nursing home stuff and the after-effects of economically harmful COVID policies will linger on well past July. They need to end that. So the Dems are cutting off the head of the snake. Cuomo’s fall will be seen as a result of “Me Too” and not His flawed and deadly COVID policies.

This also removes Cuomo as a political rival to the Biden/Harris Admin, meaning that sometime around July 4, probably the Thursday before the holiday weekend, expect a nationally televised declaration of victory over COVID by Biden.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone who doesn't want it should be tattooed. If you also own a firearm, it should be a double tattoo.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#46]
great...

thanks CDC
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote
This has been my biggest disappointment throughout this
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No they won't.  

We have been doing it without the vaccine.  The only people excluded were my 79yo parents.  We had one scare at Christmas but no one caught it from my son who found he had it the next day.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they won't.  

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:21:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Papers please
View Quote

Was gonna post this also.  Can't wait for the camps to start up.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sometime around July 4 would be ideal, because people are going to gather anyway and by then this thing should be finished via both vaccinations and natural herd immunity.

One thing standing in the way is the nursing home scandal and shitty blue state policies. No one represents blue state “leadership” against COVID better than Cuomo. Nobody. They even gave him an Emmy award. The thing is, we all know that’s bullshit. That’s why they need to make him go away. Otherwise, the nursing home stuff and the after-effects of economically harmful COVID policies will linger on well past July. They need to end that. So the Dems are cutting off the head of the snake. Cuomo’s fall will be seen as a result of “Me Too” and not His flawed and deadly COVID policies.

This also removes Cuomo as a political rival to the Biden/Harris Admin, meaning that sometime around July 4, probably the Thursday before the holiday weekend, expect a nationally televised declaration of victory over COVID by Biden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please elaborate

Wow.  This makes sense.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top