BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who the fuck lives this way.

Tennessee is just wide fuckin open, most people don't give a flying fuck, and we're all just going about life as normal.
View Quote

FL has been that way for 6+ months.  Longer in some places of the state.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If it wasn't for the cdc, I don't know if I'd be alive. I was fortunate enough for someone to see me go through a drive through without my mask on. They cared so much about my health, that they reported me for my own good. The great news is that my employer didn't just write it off as bullshit, or virtue signaling... They also cared about my health and helped me survive by disciplining me. Thank goodness they were all so caring during my unpaid lunch! Those cdc recommendations really gave them all what they needed to set me straight!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
great...

thanks CDC

If it wasn't for the cdc, I don't know if I'd be alive. I was fortunate enough for someone to see me go through a drive through without my mask on. They cared so much about my health, that they reported me for my own good. The great news is that my employer didn't just write it off as bullshit, or virtue signaling... They also cared about my health and helped me survive by disciplining me. Thank goodness they were all so caring during my unpaid lunch! Those cdc recommendations really gave them all what they needed to set me straight!

are you being serious?

someone reported you to whom?
Your employer had a problem with you not wearing a mask going through a drive through?

You got disciplined by your employer fro not wearing a mask outside of the work environment? What authority do they have?

ETA: saw your explanation, pathetic supervisor.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:56:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh thanks for the permission CDC.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#4]
It was all a big lie. COVID was created in a lab to do exactly what it has done. NWO at work.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:00:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nothing Fauci said is wrong or inconsistent with common sense.  If you really don't get it then you lack critical thinking skills
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But...but... I thought you just said even vaccinated people should continue to wear masks and distance.

I’m confused.

(And not getting vaccinated.)

TC

Nothing Fauci said is wrong or inconsistent with common sense.  If you really don't get it then you lack critical thinking skills

2 weeks ago he was saying vaccinated still had to social distance and wear 2 masks. he specifically said being vaccinated changes nothing.

Like many times before, he has done a reversal. He lost all credibility a long time ago.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:01:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How will people know who's vaccinated and who isn't?

I'VE GOT IT!  WE COULD MAKE PEOPLE WEAR LITTLE SYMBOLS ON THEIR CLOTHING LETTING OTHERS KNOW!!!
View Quote

arm bands would be easier
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#8]
The problem is, roughly 60% of the population doesn't give a damn what's required of them or what freedoms they have to give up...all they care about is when the next round of stimulus checks are being sent out.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The government is going to allow people to "buy back" their rights if they will surrender to the "vaccine." These are rights that they never had the authority to take away from us in the first place.

Covid is winding down fast. Numbers are plummeting. So, what's in that "vaccine" that the government is so obsessed with injecting into every arm? So much so that they encourage active discrimination against anyone who refuses?

None of this passes the smell test.
View Quote

Clearly the “vaccine” is full of mind control nanobots that will cause you to... IDK... so weird stuff or something when activated with 5G mind control rays.

I really can’t think of another explanation.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#10]
‘Freedom Bracelet’ Tracking Device Launched As Alternative To Quarantine

We should do like they are doing in Israel...reward the compliant with tracking bracelets and the insurgents with lockdowns.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:10:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Clearly the “vaccine” is full of mind control nanobots that will cause you to... IDK... so weird stuff or something when activated with 5G mind control rays.

I really can’t think of another explanation.
View Quote

A false dilemma (sometimes called false dichotomy)
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:11:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We should do like they are doing in Israel...reward the compliant with tracking bracelets and the insurgents with lockdowns.
View Quote

Lol.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

The device, which looks like a smart watch is being produced by a company called SuperCom, which has previously worked with governments of several countries on systems to track and monitor prisoners.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This has been my biggest disappointment throughout this
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe there is not more outrage over the government telling people when, where, and who they can be with.

Its fear

The documentary V for Vendetta explains it well. People embrace tyranny when they're scared
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
'Freedom Bracelet' Tracking Device Launched As Alternative To Quarantine

View Quote
It's always the exact opposite of what they call it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:18:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You've not been very far from home then.

In most larger cities all the fast food lobbies are still closed. Oh, there's a few open like Hardee's, Capt. D's & so forth. Wendy's? Closed lobby. McDonalds? Closed lobby.

I went to a restaurant in downtown Chatt a month ago. The hostess lost her cute fucking mind when I walked in with no mask. Virtually any place in Nashville is the same. I haven't done Murfreesboro in a while so I can't comment about them.

Now the smaller TN towns are a completely different story. There it's wear it if you want, don't wear it if you want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tennessee is just wide fuckin open, most people don't give a flying fuck, and we're all just going about life as normal.

You've not been very far from home then.

In most larger cities all the fast food lobbies are still closed. Oh, there's a few open like Hardee's, Capt. D's & so forth. Wendy's? Closed lobby. McDonalds? Closed lobby.

I went to a restaurant in downtown Chatt a month ago. The hostess lost her cute fucking mind when I walked in with no mask. Virtually any place in Nashville is the same. I haven't done Murfreesboro in a while so I can't comment about them.

Now the smaller TN towns are a completely different story. There it's wear it if you want, don't wear it if you want.

@bobcole

One of those being open is partially on me...    We're franchise here though, Chatt region.

I stay away from Chatt other than work or certain things.  The places I frequent don't care, which might be why I like those places.

Rural areas around it couldn't care any less.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Over half of the country is overwhelmingly stupid and believe the bullshit they are fed. There is still well over 90% mask compliance here. Dipshits will be wearing masks for a very long time.
View Quote

I wear a mask everywhere I go in public. Beanie hat down to my eyebrows, mask up to the bridge of my nose, total anonymity, carrying a gun, it makes me the gray man.

If I were to do this in 2018 I would be arrested. If the left is gonna fuck around I'm taking their own policies to the extreme, fuck them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Its fear

The documentary V for Vendetta explains it well. People embrace tyranny when they're scared
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe there is not more outrage over the government telling people when, where, and who they can be with.

Its fear

which is why there has been the biggest liquidation of firearms and ammo in the history of the US ?

Some people might get scared and submit to tyranny, others seem to being getting heavily armed.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

2 weeks ago he was saying vaccinated still had to social distance and wear 2 masks. he specifically said being vaccinated changes nothing.

Like many times before, he has done a reversal. He lost all credibility a long time ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But...but... I thought you just said even vaccinated people should continue to wear masks and distance.

I’m confused.

TC

quotes Fauci as good insults anyone who refuses to believe his lies as lacking critical thinking skills...talk about obtuse...
must spend copious amounts of time investigation the other side of his belly button...
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:24:43 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watch for the push to keep unvaccinated masked even if they already had Covid, yellow stars incoming.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg
yup

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

quotes Fauci as good insults anyone who refuses to believe his lies as lacking critical thinking skills...talk about obtuse...
must spend copious amounts of time investigation the other side of his belly button...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm confused.

TC

The highest paid guy in all of government. (Well salary wise).
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:25:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#23]
What does “doubly vaccinated” mean?

Is that getting vaccinated twice or is that getting both doses of vaccine?  If doubly is safer can I get triply vaccinated to be immune?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How will people know who's vaccinated and who isn't?

I'VE GOT IT!  WE COULD MAKE PEOPLE WEAR LITTLE SYMBOLS ON THEIR CLOTHING LETTING OTHERS KNOW!!!

A red arm band, bearing a white circle with two crossed syringes in black would be prefect!

We should greet other vaccinated persons by waving with our right hand at each other, but not too high, because Trump always held his right hand high. Your left arm should stay rigidly at your side, representing the 500,000 dead who did not live to see a vaccine, and your right elbow should be locked in solidarity with those less abled than you. Your hand at head height is appropriate, no higher, recognizing that rational thought is superior to god. The right hand is forward of the body, recognizing that forward progress is inevitable and correct.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I wear a mask everywhere I go in public. Beanie hat down to my eyebrows, mask up to the bridge of my nose, total anonymity, carrying a gun, it makes me the gray man.

If I were to do this in 2018 I would be arrested. If the left is gonna fuck around I'm taking their own policies to the extreme, fuck them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Over half of the country is overwhelmingly stupid and believe the bullshit they are fed. There is still well over 90% mask compliance here. Dipshits will be wearing masks for a very long time.

I usually wear an N95 when indoors in public spaces because I am protecting me, I am older and my wife is high risk, but I also went and got a neck gator because it hides my jawline and cheeks and when combined with glasses and a ball cap makes me invisible to facial recognition either the human kind or the computer kind. It is good practice. I have walked right past people that know me well, and they never saw me. There can be a huge advantage to just........ blending.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#26]
We've had social and family gatherings ranging from 5-20 people almost every weekend throughout the whole thing.  I don't need the government to tell me what I can and can't do.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#27]
It reads as if people will be asking for papers before allowing you back into society.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Sweet.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It reads as if people will be asking for papers before allowing you back into society.
View Quote
Yea. I'm fine not going.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#30]
I don't' remember seeing any candidate on my ballot for a CDC representative.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:35:49 AM EDT
[#31]
SO how do you know who was vaccinated and who wasn't?  Do they tattoo your forearm?

Are they stamping passports or something?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I usually wear an N95 when indoors in public spaces because I am protecting me, I am older and my wife is high risk, but I also went and got a neck gator because it hides my jawline and cheeks and when combined with glasses and a ball cap makes me invisible to facial recognition either the human kind or the computer kind. It is good practice. I have walked right past people that know me well, and they never saw me. There can be a huge advantage to just........ blending.
View Quote

Yep, I think mandatory mask policies have overwhelmingly been shown to be a failure, might as well be anonymous.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 10:44:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

FL has been that way for 6+ months.  Longer in some places of the state.
View Quote

Same in OKC for the most part.

People are over this bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:01:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Have that many people been listening to the CDC? most people around me and that I have been in contact with have been pretty much back to normal for a while now.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:06:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Who the fuck hasn’t been gathering indoors with family members without masks this whole time?

I must live in an alternate universe

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:14:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:20:33 AM EDT
[#37]
I was at my local pub last night.

Place was packed and rocking.  Not a mask in sight.

I was in Texas for three days and didn’t see a mask outside the airport.

CDC is so out of touch.  Oh and what about people that had China virus?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#38]
What are the CDC rules about the military in a combat area? This is getting stupid.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:58:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sure thing.

We got a 30 minute unpaid lunch every day, which half the time I ended up working anyway. This particular day, I ran to McDonald's out of desperation. I went through the drive thru and got my food without issue. Parked in the parking lot and stuffed my face so I could make it back in time. Got back to work, and my boss comes barging into my office. He saw my cup, and asked "did you eat at McDonald's?!?!" I said "yeah..." "Did you wear a mask???" "No." "You need to wear a mask!" And proceeded to document my discipline. It counted as a counseling. But guess who wasn't wearing a mask when they were in my small office chewing me out?

Btw, there was no company policy about wearing a mask in public, only on company property when in close proximity to someone else. Because I was wearing a company shirt, I was told I was liable even though I was off duty. It's a minor discipline in the continuum, but still bullshit. I know who turned me in too. Guy was the biggest mask/dress code Nazi, but too scared to tell me himself. Just happened to be in the same parking lot that I was in when I ordered my food.
View Quote

It’s never occurred to me to wear one at a drive thru.  Shits ridiculous.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The Democrats need a moment of victory over COVID they can claim.

Sometime around July 4 would be ideal, because people are going to gather anyway and by then this thing should be finished via both vaccinations and natural herd immunity.

One thing standing in the way is the nursing home scandal and shitty blue state policies. No one represents blue state “leadership” against COVID better than Cuomo. Nobody. They even gave him an Emmy award. The thing is, we all know that’s bullshit. That’s why they need to make him go away. Otherwise, the nursing home stuff and the after-effects of economically harmful COVID policies will linger on well past July. They need to end that. So the Dems are cutting off the head of the snake. Cuomo’s fall will be seen as a result of “Me Too” and not His flawed and deadly COVID policies.

This also removes Cuomo as a political rival to the Biden/Harris Admin, meaning that sometime around July 4, probably the Thursday before the holiday weekend, expect a nationally televised declaration of victory over COVID by Biden.
View Quote

This is a fact.

Biden didn’t do it. Nature and the past administration’s vaccine did.

Biden will claim it.  Asshoe JB is.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#41]
the cdc has no authority to tell anybody to do anything

all the restrictions have come from state governors

so I am calling bullshit
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Is anyone really following any of their bullshit orders now?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's for your own good!!!

Government employees are always the smartest, and always have your interests front and foremost

Do what they say
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Social gathering with friends? You mean like the ones we never stopped having?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:20:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Half the country wants it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Half the country wants it.

I don't know. Noted a ray of light at my fairly large company. Responce to volunteer for free vaccinations is so low that they are offering a raffle prize of $5k. Of course, we are all working people,  so there is that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Papers please
View Quote

Getting there. Ive not flown in about two years. An upcoming event would make flying a whole lot easier on the situation, but i understand they won't let you use the flying boxcars now if you can't present your covid immunization "papers".  Fuck that. Fuck their papers. I'll drive.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
We haven't stopped having family gatherings.
View Quote

Most of mine showed up at Christmas. The only faction that did not show was one brother and his family. They all had the Chinaflu.  When i arrived, i announced: "It warms my heart that you all could show up to play Covid Roulette".  Most cracked up. That reaction actually warmed my heart.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm part of the vaccinated Master Race. It would suck to be one of you second class citizens who are going to be stuck at home.

BTW I ain't scurred of the 'Rona, the vaccine, or masks. I have been travelling internationally, and nationally since this started. I am continuing to do so. With the vaccine, there is one less excuse to keep me out.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:38:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Thank you masters for allowing us to gather in small groups in our homes with the requirement that we've taken your hastily manufactured vaccine. We are free at last again!

Fuck outta here with that shit. My family and friends have been gathering since the beginning. No masks, no worries, nobody scared they were going to die. The only times we have not gathered have been when something was planned and someone actually got covid prior to the event. I've been to 3 funerals in the last 3 months with large numbers of people and no masks, I go to church every sunday and sit in the same room with 200+ people not wearing masks, we've had countless family gatherings with no masks, and we haven't had a single outbreak of covid. If it's so dangerous why haven't we all dropped dead? Why have all of these "super spreader" events like church not spread the virus?

I, along with most of you, am fed up with this shit. Covid is barely a headline now that dumbfuck and kumswalla are in the White House. And if it does make the news, it's something positive that tells us the new regime has defeated the pandemic. But that little cuck fauci and the CDC want to keep trying to exert their control. And half this country laps it up like the good little cum guzzlers they are.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:38:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Coming soon to your neighborhood:

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top