User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Literally the stupidest person on television.
View Quote

The host or the guest?  Or both?
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 6:01:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Dance Don Dance
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 6:01:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's see him make the same criticism of Mohammed.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 6:06:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I mean, wasn’t that the point of sending Christ to earth? For him not to be perfect.
View Quote

That is correct.  The perfect man but not a perfect being?  That’s my view anyway right or wrong to anyone else I don’t care.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 6:28:35 PM EDT
[#7]
But he didn't smuggle the bone, did he, Precious.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 6:28:58 PM EDT
[#8]
It's arrogance bordering on mental illness to believe that having a TV camera pointed at you imparts someone the wisdom to offer an opinion on any topic imaginable. That Don has the hubris to weigh in on theology is breathtakingly remarkable. He must be 12 feet tall and have a 200 IQ in his own mind.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Literally the stupidest person on television.
View Quote

Yes...  Definitely!
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 8:57:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
In this thread we divide ourselves with theologies and ignore our enemies.

I just hope that Lemon give equal time to time to Islam and tell us Mohamd wasn't perfect.
View Quote

Sorry but I haven't seen that at all.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:15:35 PM EDT
[#11]
But here’s the thing: Jesus Christ- if you believe in, in, if that’s who you believe in, Jesus Christ- admittedly, was not perfect when he was here on this earth. So why are why deifying the founders of this country? Many of whom owned slaves, and in the Constitution, the original one, they didn’t want- uh, they put slavery in there, that slavery ahh should be abolished because it was the way the king wanted, and then the Congress said no way...
View Quote

That’s so far below being right, it’s not even wrong. It just rips a whole in the fabric of reality and disappears right up its on colon
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:32:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Let's see him make the same criticism of Mohammed.
View Quote

Well, what he said should technically piss off Muslims too, since they believe Jesus was sinless.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Liberals simply do not understand Christianity.  It's obvious every time they quote the Bible.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:44:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://twitter.com/DisrnNews/status/1281286441063112715?s=20

Bonus that CNN is reduced to hosts interviewing each other now.

eta: Plez forgiv Doo not no how to link tweet
View Quote

The hosts interviewing each other thing happens on fox too. It’s annoying.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I mean, wasn’t that the point of sending Christ to earth? For him not to be perfect.
View Quote

He paid for our sins because he was perfect.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:49:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:50:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What a fag.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/9/2020 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The spirit of Antichrist was at work all the way back when 1 John 4 was written, and it's at work today.

In 1 John 2:22, it says  Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The Antichrist's agenda has been picking up speed since the end of the US Civil War when the geopolitical landscape of the end times started to fall into place. in the late 1800s there was Darby coming out with the pre-trib rapture doctrine (ironically Ailester Crowley attended Darby's church), designed to trick Christians into failing to recognize the Antichrist because they are expecting the rapture to come first. Now, the deity of Christ is directly attacked everywhere, not just in the "he didn't exist" sense of atheism, but by mainstream figures who pay lip service to Christianity but deny that he is the sinless Son of God. The end result will be that the "prophet" comes back to Jerusalem, of course accepted as the messiah by the Jews who rejected Christ, accepted as the Mahdi by the Muslims, and by then mainstream Christians will be so watered down they think the 2nd coming will be just a man ruling in Jerusalem and a prophet who can do miracles, so of course they will accept the Antichrist then. Even the elect would be fooled, if that were possible.
View Quote

The subject of Ozzy's song Mr. Crowley
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#19]
One day Don Lemmon will kneel before Christ and can tell Him that He is not perfect.

Despite Don’s attempt to denigrate and marginalize, Christ still loves him and if Don accepted him, he would be immediately forgiven.  Reminds me of this verse from one of my favorite hymns:

No creature is so lowly,
No sinner so depraved,
But feels thy presence holy
And thru thy love is saved.
Tho craven friends betray thee,
They feel thy love’s embrace;
The very foes who slay thee
Have access to thy grace.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 10:19:35 PM EDT
[#20]
He's the most dangerous type of stupid person.  He's a stupid person that thinks he's smart.

Link Posted: 7/9/2020 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He's the most dangerous type of stupid person.  He's a stupid person that thinks he's smart.

View Quote

He’s so smug while he desecrates both Christianity and atheism in the same paragraph.

Real atheists aren’t half as stupid as your pathetic attempt to sound smart, DONNY BOY.
Link Posted: 7/9/2020 10:45:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Long post but please read!

Jesus was absolutely sinless and perfect as a man. He died and took all of our sins onto himself so that we would be worthy/pure enough to enter the Kingdom of Heaven one day and have eternal life.

I had always wanted to learn more about Revelations and the last few months made me pick up my Bible again. In the past I don’t end up studying for very long (it’s confusing and frustrating for me).

This time I decided to get some help interpreting it. I happened to find a study of Revelations by Johnny V. Miller online. There were like 40 sermons but they were really good and I was able to listen to them all in just a couple of weeks.

I encourage every one of you to read Rev. and listen to those sermons. I can’t explain it but it was very comforting for me and I think it will be for all Christians. We have nothing to fear from Jesus’ second coming and there IS going to be JUSTICE for the world (it is just a matter of time).

The pastor is so good at tying in scripture from all throughout the Bible and really shows you how things fit together. He recorded the sermons in the 1990s and things he says about what was happening at the time are relevant to and mirror what is happening today. As Christians, we should be making sure that our family, friends and strangers know about Jesus and accept him as their Lord and Savior.

Christians and Jews have been persecuted for ages bc they have a heavenly Lord and won’t bow
to earthly kings and idols. Also, being persecuted for Christ’s sake makes someone holy in His eyes. When I heard that jackass Shaun King calling for images of white Jesus to be removed recently, I wasn’t surprised at all.

According to Miller there was only one prophesy left to be fulfilled before the tribulation begins...the main Jewish temple in Jerusalem needs to be rebuilt (I need to do more research on this...). Rev. and the Bible ends with Jesus saying “Surely I am coming soon.”
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top