Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Betcha the feds move on him after Congress recesses.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

great. you might want to try not standing up for dipshits.

between cliven and george z you have pretty much mastered the art of picking losers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you guys still hitching your wagon to this guy?

Some of us have a pair and and are willing to stand up...others...not so much.

between cliven and george z you have pretty much mastered the art of picking losers.

There it is, right there!   This is all about George Zimmerman.  I knew it.

We can't have a story about the Shoshonie Chief who had his cattle rustled by the BLM, because he is an native, an aboriginal, an indigenous north American.   It won't fit the narrative.

www.bayoubuzz.com:
In 2002, the federal government seized Raymond Yowell’s 132 cattle and later sold them at auction before the U.S. Bureau of Labor Management sent him a bill for $180,000 in back grazing fees and penalties. Twelve years later, Yowell, seen here in 2011, told FoxNews.com he's still looking for the 'equality and justice' he heard about as a schoolboy. (AP)
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Everytime I skipped through cnn they were talking about Republicans owning Bundy, he's a racist and so are Republicans....blah blah blah.... Meanwhile, Bundy, who is no public speaker, basically said that inner city folk have exchanged one form of bondage for another where the .gov is the master.... Unfortunately his language skills are stuck in the 60's and they are branding him a racist for his words...

Good god, I hate these leftists in media.
View Quote

Quit watching the commie news network. Everytime you tune in their number of viewers doubles.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:53:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Of course I did. He's not a racist.

He's a goddamned moron, and ought to be seen as kryptonite, to advancing a conservative agenda. We (collectively - I want nothing to do with it) are celebrating the plight of an uneducated man, with a propensity for stepping on his own dick, absent a legal third leg to stand on. Even in full context, this drooling mouth breather actually suggested that perhaps being human chattel, was somehow equivalent to being a "slave" to the welfare state, in terms of desirable outcomes. Why in the blue fuck are you guys hitching your wagons to this idiot?

Look, when you've had the courts tell you you're full of shit and need to stop what you're doing, it should come as no surprise that they will send armed men to enforce those decisions, if you're being particularly obstinate about it.

As hard core a libertarian as I am, I've had no problem recognizing that this blithering idiot was completely out of his gourd - LONG before he ran his unprovoked mouth about racial issues that had fuck-all to do with his current situation.

Drop this idiot like a hot potato.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
did you seriously listen to the interview..and the edited version?   the media is directing the narrative on this..and some folks who claim to be for freedom are buying into their narrative.

He's a goddamned moron, and ought to be seen as kryptonite, to advancing a conservative agenda. We (collectively - I want nothing to do with it) are celebrating the plight of an uneducated man, with a propensity for stepping on his own dick, absent a legal third leg to stand on. Even in full context, this drooling mouth breather actually suggested that perhaps being human chattel, was somehow equivalent to being a "slave" to the welfare state, in terms of desirable outcomes. Why in the blue fuck are you guys hitching your wagons to this idiot?

Look, when you've had the courts tell you you're full of shit and need to stop what you're doing, it should come as no surprise that they will send armed men to enforce those decisions, if you're being particularly obstinate about it.

As hard core a libertarian as I am, I've had no problem recognizing that this blithering idiot was completely out of his gourd - LONG before he ran his unprovoked mouth about racial issues that had fuck-all to do with his current situation.

It reminds me of obama supporters that defend and rationalize everything he does no matter how ludicrous.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
did you seriously listen to the interview..and the edited version?   the media is directing the narrative on this..and some folks who claim to be for freedom are buying into their narrative.

So..you don't like the guy...he's a moron, that makes what he did and said invalid huh?.....I think folks who prop themselves up with alcohol are not much better.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

ROFL, Everything Bundy says is no different than what a SHIT TON of people on this website say.  Yet, you don't drop this website like a hot potato.

Also, the courts could have put a lien on his property instead of utilizing a paramilitary agency and threats of violence to enforce things.  

I'm sure that since you claim to be a hardcore libertarian, since his grazing hurts no one, he should be free to continue right?  Isn't that what that's all about?  Same reason hardcore libertarians think drugs should be legal?

Have you researched why it would have ruined him to accept the BLM buy out of his rights, and to sign the BLM contract after they changed the laws and lose his states water rights, 90% of his allotment for herd size?

Since you believe he is in the wrong, does that make it right that the BLM came in and ran his cattle to death as well as executing many, and then separating calf/ cow pairs which will lead to calf deaths and severe pain for the mother cows?

Do you support that things like this have been going on for over 20 years?

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Indeed. I never really gave a shit about Cliven Bundy either way. I've said that many times. I still don't. What I care about is the issue of an extremely oppressive federal government that regulates virtually every waking hour of every day of our lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I suspect the most important thing in the world for some people is the thrill they get in calling other people racists. If the charge might be true, so much the better.

The dust-up out at the ranch had exactly zero to do with race.

Indeed. I never really gave a shit about Cliven Bundy either way. I've said that many times. I still don't. What I care about is the issue of an extremely oppressive federal government that regulates virtually every waking hour of every day of our lives.

I find it interesting how it's a fad for people to say things like "I hate your fucking guts with everything in my soul, but I will support your right to free speech" and then will deny any legitimacy for Bundy because he's said something supposedly racist.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:00:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are missing the point entirely and falling for what the left intended. To take the issue from the way this man was treated by the government, to the man himself. HE does not matter one bit, it is the situation, many forget that. When the Government brings an "army" to collect a fee we have problems, Bundy himself is insignificant.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:02:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You are missing the point entirely and falling for what the left intended. To take the issue from the way this man was treated by the government, to the man himself. HE does not matter one bit, it is the situation, many forget that. When the Government brings an "army" to collect a fee we have problems, Bundy himself is insignificant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No to mention they did not come to collect a fee, they came to take his cattle, then transport them across state lines so that they could sell them.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 9:49:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Please
read and share.  My advice is to take screen shots of anything related
to the Bundy’s on face book and save to your hard drive.  Then make
back-ups as we all should regularly.

I, Vickie Mullen have been in
Mesquite NV April 21- April 25 2014 to gain firsthand knowledge for
myself  and to report to C. J. Hadley of RANGE magazine.  To cover the
unfolding story of the Bureau of Land Management
(BLM) mistreatment of cattle, property and the family at Bundy Ranch
located outside of Bunkerville, NV USA.  Using my own money and time, I
went because I was appalled that when I saw my governments impose a 1-st
amendment rights zone.  I wanted to talk to and meet my fellow citizens
that were corralled in a pen to protest the BLM or be assaulted,
arrested or worse.  Agriculture producers are some of the finest,
honest, hard working people I have ever met.  

This is brief overview of the groups on site 24/7 and other interested parties;

The Bundy family:  

They all were very busy trying to save cows and calves that were
severely mistreated by the BLM.  Many family members and others were
trying to find calves as they had many more cows with tight bags than
calves.

Carol and Cliven Bundy welcomed me warmly into their home
on Tuesday after clearing several security checkpoints.  They seemed
very glad to meet me and hear I would be working to provide RANGE with
information.  We were able to take a moment to discuss the past cases of
BLM overreach.  Some of the work I have done over the past 25 years to
try to educate others on the water and land grab of the Federal
government in all the Western states and the role Senator Harry Reid has
played. After Tuesday they became so busy with press conferences my
contact was limited.  

The Press: Each day Cliven Bundy gave a
press conference or informal discussion at 1:00 pm by the protest site
off that highway by their ranch for anyone to attend, others privately.
Pod caster to major print and TV media outlets were there.  Each time
it was different on who attended.  Many other interviews were done one
on one.  The coverage I have seen and heard seems reduced to sound bites
and to things said that would grab attention and ratings.  

With others I have years of research which we try to share.  During one
press session I was able to discuss that the Bundy ranch and grazing
area was need to be used as mitigation for Solar projects in the Mojave.
 The corruption by Harry Reid and government agencies to get water to
Las Vegas and Los Angeles was discussed in front of some media as well.
On Friday  totally  frustrated I did  hijack the news conference.  That
will be in a separate paragraph.  

Conditions of those
gathered 24/7 in tents form a compound that is called base came.  Here
resides men and women who have  traveled long distances, taken time off
work, left their families behind and are willing to die to protect
citizens from being fired on and killed by the  government.   They come
from all areas of the US and walks of life they cannot and should not be
lumped together as having one ideology.  They are in a camp situation
they are not getting outside news for the most part.  No TV, no
computer, or morning paper delivered. The majority do not leave and are
on a 5 days rotation.   The United States of America and its people
should not assume that everyone who is there or visiting has the same
beliefs.  Harry Reid called supporters all domestic terrorists.  If
anyone breaks the law in the United States of America, they have a right
to due process.  Arrest them and allow them a jury of their peers.  

The Oath Keepers:

When visiting the various camps set-up the Oath Keepers were closest to
the road and greeted many of the people visiting.  They were friendly,
professional, and happy to see everyone turn out to show support for the
Bundy family and protect 1st amendment rights.  Information about this
group can is at oathkeepers.com

Three Percenters

It seemed
that the 3% ers with lII emblems on their jackets had a more prominent
role in the safety and security of the "base camp” and of the Bundy
family.  They seemed to agree that they were there to protecting the
Bundy’s from being killed by the United States government and were
willing to die for that cause.  Named apparently for the 3% of the
population who originally stood against an overbearing British monarch a
sign said Bunker Hill now Bunkerville. For more information
Threepercenter.org

The Militias,

Comprised of many
different segments.  I was told by a few that they were  there is to
assure the protection of the Constitution of the United States, which
upholds the individual rights of all United States citizens.  Some also
represented their states militia.  More on Wikipedia. org

Some at
the base camp said they traveled to protect Cliven Bundy and his family
from any harm by the BLM  agents when asked they called themselves
Independents.

Support  Staff

Wonderful food served by the
mess hall.  People are bringing food from everywhere.  It is being
delivered from town as well.  They invite anyone and everyone to come
have a meal.  You do not have to go through any checkpoint.  On Thursday
I joined everyone, including some women from town, who dropped off
food.  It was a delicious meal served by a very respectful young man
from North Carolina.  He was there to support Cliven Bundy and die for
his rights and telling me quite loudly to a mixed race group that Cliven
did not have a racist bone in his body. No one corrected him.

Republic for the United States of America

There spokesperson Robert Barnet special advisor to the RUSA.  The
following is a quote from a handout I received.  "Since November 2010
the Republic for the United States of America has been the only lawful
de jure government in America, however in a provisional capacity until
the majority of Americans find out the truth.  The Republic for the
United States of America has the lawful right to operate as a parallel
provisional government in America while the U. S. municipal corporation
collapses.  Imminent collapse is the result of their immorality and
failed economic and financial policies , the UNITED STATES municipal
corporation has clearly sown the seeds of its own destruction and will
fall.”  For more information republicfortheunitedstates.org
<wbr></wbr>.  

Press Conference I hijacked Friday at 1:00.  

There were questions I wanted answers for and I begged a reporter to
ask them.  Cliven was leaving the press conference, which was being
covered by all major media on Friday at 1:00.  Cliven was leaving the
stage and I was in front trying to ask him a question directly so his
answers would be what the media heard.  His security and family  left.  I
turned and told the media about the rest of the stories they should
cover or at least get to the public.  

The question that took center
stage was I pointed to Special Advisor Robert Barnet for the Republic
for the United States of America to explain to us all about one aspect
of it I had found researching on their website and did not understand.  I
saw that an inauguration had been held a president, vice president,
congress, and judicial positions all were listed. Congress meets by
conference call.   It also stated that warrants had been sent to all
states, the UN and treaty countries that they are the legitimate
government and that the government in Washington DC is the de facto
government.  

It is important to go to the web site read not  only
the first few pages but dig a bit deeper.  You may find you support and
wish to follow this path or you may be already.  I personally support
whatever you choose.  My issue was I wanted the Bundy’s and others to
realize that actions  with serious consequences   have already been
undertaken.  I did state that the new government was elected without my
vote so if they are the legitimate government they violated my rights
already.  The explained those people were put in as "place holders"

Yes I admit the other questions I asked of the media and the one above
were done in an extremely loud voice and I would not be stopped.  I
pointedly asked Robert Barnet if Cliven Bundy knew that actions by the
new legitamate government had occured.  He replied that "he did not
believe he had spoken to him on that."  I did try to talk to Carol,
Cliven, and Ryan Bundy to see if they knew that the parallel government
had taken actions.  None appeared to know what I was talking about.  

For those that are interested let me know and I have a link that can
better explain the ramifications of having a two parallel governments.  

I did several one on one interviews about BLM, Harry Reid involvement, Water Rights, etc.  

For those that know me personally there is much more to the story.
Links are provided to do your own research.  Specific questions answered
by e-mail or PM.   I will try to edit and clean up spelling and grammar
later. I pray to God that he is watching and will direct us all to do
the right thing.  I have been guided in prayer throughout the last week.
 Please pray for us all.  Vickie Mullen  April 26, 2014.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:20:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Great people focus on ideas, average people focus on events, low people focus on people.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

The point here is that what's important is the federal government using a small battalion of armed thugs to enforce their will on a private citizen.

Worrying about that citizens personal beliefs or demeanor draws from the point.

Precisely what the MSM is trying to do. Draw attention away from what the govt did, and how armed citizens reacted.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Great people focus on ideas, average people focus on events, low people focus on people.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

The point here is that what's important is the federal government using a small battalion of armed thugs to enforce their will on a private citizen.

Precisely what the MSM is trying to do. Draw attention away from what the govt did, and how armed citizens reacted.
View Quote
Here's the thing, a lot of the dudes out there might get smoked by the feds.
If they get smoked for the RUSA reps acting as antagonizes, when in reality they don't stand for that at all, then they get killed for no reason.
The idea is that if the RUSA and their beliefs solidify evidence needed to lump EVERYONE out there as domestic terrorists, then no one will care what happens.

If the Feds smoke everyone, and people know that there are guys out there who are simply protesting over reaching government violence... then that's a whole other idea.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:33:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If they get smoked for the RUSA reps acting as antagonizes, when in reality they don't stand for that at all, then they get killed for no reason.

The idea is that if the RUSA and their beliefs solidify evidence needed to lump EVERYONE out there as domestic terrorists, then no one will care what happens.

If the Feds smoke everyone, and people know that there are guys out there who are simply protesting over reaching government violence... then that's a whole other idea.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- Eleanor Roosevelt

The most righteous way to start a revolution is to be reactive to a massacre.

It's my personal belief that the "shot heard round the world" that "no one knows who fired" was likely fired by American militiamen who were ready to start a war. By conveniently not knowing who fired first they retain their righteousness. Just my opinion.

Same deal today. Eventually, one of these events will go nuclear and the feds won't be able to hide the results.

I don't think it will be long before some SF wannabe park ranger or IRS swat agent or what have you murders non-violent protesters and shit gets really real.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It's my personal belief that the "shot heard round the world" that "no one knows who fired" was likely fired by American militiamen who were ready to start a war. By conveniently not knowing who fired first they retain their righteousness. Just my opinion.

Same deal today. Eventually, one of these events will go nuclear and the feds won't be able to hide the results.

I don't think it will be long before some SF wannabe park ranger or IRS swat agent or what have you murders non-violent protesters and shit gets really real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

I agree, that's why this is so interesting.
If shots are fired during this, there are many avenues where people will condemn the people at the ranch as loonies, or "Militia" and especially if this RUSA tries to steal the spotlight, legitimate enemies of the state.

There are very few ways this can go down where any deaths would be a benefit to the country waking people up to problems we have.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:43:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If shots are fired during this, there are many avenues where people will condemn the people at the ranch as loonies, or "Militia" and especially if this RUSA tries to steal the spotlight, legitimate enemies of the state.

There are very few ways this can go down where any deaths would be a benefit to the country waking people up to problems we have.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

Definitely. No doubt that if shit had gone down at the ranch the armed citizens would have been protrayed as instigators, traitors, ... domestic terrorists, etc etc.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I hope all the posters here who use phrases like mocha messiah will learn from this.  All you do is give ammunition to the other side, all the while diminishing your own arguments.
View Quote
That phrase is verbotten here , now ........has been for months.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:20:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quit watching the commie news network. Everytime you tune in their number of viewers doubles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everytime I skipped through cnn they were talking about Republicans owning Bundy, he's a racist and so are Republicans....blah blah blah.... Meanwhile, Bundy, who is no public speaker, basically said that inner city folk have exchanged one form of bondage for another where the .gov is the master.... Unfortunately his language skills are stuck in the 60's and they are branding him a racist for his words...

Good god, I hate these leftists in media.

I never watch cnn but I've been watching it b/c its the only channel that is covering the flight 370 story in detail which has kept me interested.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The MSM is enemy - NEVER forget it.
View Quote

have any credible links to support that

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The MSM is enemy - NEVER forget it.
View Quote

Truth!   Divide and conquer, when the narrative is not theirs, they attack the individual...
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:38:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Definitely. No doubt that if shit had gone down at the ranch the armed citizens would have been protrayed as instigators, traitors, ... domestic terrorists, etc etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

they are already being portrayed as that and more, just read this thread
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:42:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip

This shit aint over yet.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It is not the other side I was worried about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hope all the posters here who use phrases like mocha messiah will learn from this.  All you do is give ammunition to the other side, all the while diminishing your own arguments.

I piss on the other side and their opinions. There is neither giving nor taking away of their ammunition. They will find something in your words to use against you and if they can't find anything then they'll make something up. Best to speak your mind and let your own words be your judge.

This.  Phrases like "obungo," "mocha messiah," and "the wookie" make it easy for people to outright dismiss your opinions as racist when instead they might have had to think of them, or at least consider your words as a legitimate difference of opinion.  It's true that the hardcore leftists will try to warp your words to make you look bad, but that doesn't mean that you should use language that makes you look bad even to people who agree with you.  Treat everyone who disagrees with you as a polarized enemy, and surprise!  That's what you get!  

During the Bush administration, I had a hard time admitting that the policies enacted were detrimental to civil rights because it meant I would have to agree with the histrionic, bile-spewing lefties who harped on those points.  They were correct in this narrow area, but I didn't want to line up with them or encourage them further.  There's an identical dynamic at play with the terms we use to talk about Obama and his plans.

If you want to see where polarization of culture has come from, look no further than the infantilization of modern man.  Biting your tongue, remaining calm in the face of provocation, and reasonable disagreement is unsatisfying, but it's what actually changes minds.  It's what adults do.  Getting angry is satisfying, but childish names and invective will produce all the rapproachment and rational debate you see on a grade-school playground.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:55:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This.  Phrases like "obungo," "mocha messiah," and "the wookie" make it easy for people to outright dismiss your opinions as racist when instead they might have had to think of them, or at least consider your words as a legitimate difference of opinion.  It's true that the hardcore leftists will try to warp your words to make you look bad, but that doesn't mean that you should use language that makes you look bad even to people who agree with you.  Treat everyone who disagrees with you as a polarized enemy, and surprise!  That's what you get!  

During the Bush administration, I had a hard time admitting that the policies enacted were detrimental to civil rights because it meant I would have to agree with the histrionic, bile-spewing lefties who harped on those points.  They were correct in this narrow area, but I didn't want to line up with them or encourage them further.  There's an identical dynamic at play with the terms we use to talk about Obama and his plans.

If you want to see where polarization of culture has come from, look no further than the infantilization of modern man.  Biting your tongue, remaining calm in the face of provocation, and reasonable disagreement is unsatisfying, but it's what actually changes minds.  It's what adults do.  Getting angry is satisfying, but childish names and invective will produce all the rapproachment and rational debate you see on a grade-school playground.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I piss on the other side and their opinions. There is neither giving nor taking away of their ammunition. They will find something in your words to use against you and if they can't find anything then they'll make something up. Best to speak your mind and let your own words be your judge.

Nonsense.  Conservatives are a paragon of logic and virtue.  It's those damned liberals that resort to childish antics.

Or, if we do, it's because they did it first.

So, nanny nanny boo boo.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#25]
OK, so some old fart has a beef with the BLM over grazing fees, fair enough. By his rhetoric, he sounds like a sovereign citizen type. So be it.

If that's his beef, what the fuck is he doing shooting his mouth off over race and welfare?  Is he so stupid that he'd willingly muddy the waters like that?

Stick a fork in him, he's done.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:13:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:18:01 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

better than standing for the MSM whose knob you're slobbering on
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of us have a pair and and are willing to stand up...others...not so much.

better than standing for the MSM whose knob you're slobbering on

oh, okay, i wasn't aware of that. should i work the shaft too?

seems to me he's a moron on both the "gotcha" edit and the raw tape.

if it makes it you feel special to dismiss anyone who doesn't get their news exclusively from FEMAcampalertsforpatriots.com, well, that's super.

the man is still an idiot. just like peace be upon his name george z.

so, you have won, all around.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
OK, so some old fart has a beef with the BLM over grazing fees, fair enough. By his rhetoric, he sounds like a sovereign citizen type. So be it.

If that's his beef, what the fuck is he doing shooting his mouth off over race and welfare?  Is he so stupid that he'd willingly muddy the waters like that?

Stick a fork in him, he's done.
View Quote

Dude spent thirty seconds talking about race, weeks talking about other stuff.  They'll show thirty seconds of other stuff, and loop his race rant incessantly for the next month.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:19:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think folks who prop themselves up with alcohol are not much better.
View Quote

keepin' it nice 'n classy i see.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.

There are very few "undecideds" in the US.  Some will say they are in order to come across as open minded.

But those who already thought all Republicans are racists will continue to think so.

Those who know all Republicans are not racist will continue to know so.

In my mind Bundy's comments are pretty much a "no harm; no foul" event.

And it will stay on CNN's front burner until some plane crashes or some boat sinks or something.

PS: It's Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:25:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Note to self and others.
If you find yourself in a similar situation don't talk dumb.
Better yet find a PR Firm through your attorney.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It was his way of telling me he had no interest in discussing this any further. I can take a hint.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The feds and FBHO picked this numbskull to flex some muscle on precisely because hes an unlikable prick that they knew would say some stupid shit when the cameras were on him.  
View Quote

Giving his trespassing cows the boot and collecting fines which he admits he owes?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:26:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Note to self and others.
If you find yourself in a similar situation don't talk dumb.
Better yet find a PR Firm through your attorney.
View Quote

Bundy has always been "indanger" of coming across as an inbred loon.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:28:09 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Freeze, Polarize, Isolate.

And they spend exponentially more time proving Bundy a racist than they did discussing the overreaction by the alphabet agencies.
View Quote
I don't really see it as an overreaction. If you ignore court orders and give a federal judge the proverbial finger, armed men are a-comin'. He's trespassing on federal land, and won't move. They've already tried asking nicely. For years.

I'll grant that the federal government owns waaaaay too much land (we should work to change that), but we are a nation of laws.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:33:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don't really see it as an overreaction. If you ignore court orders and give a federal judge the proverbial finger, armed men are a-comin'. He's trespassing on federal land, and won't move. They've already tried asking nicely. For years.    

I'll grant that the federal government owns waaaaay too much land (we should work to change that), but we are a nation of laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they spend exponentially more time proving Bundy a racist than they did discussing the overreaction by the alphabet agencies.

Arfcom has assured me that Cliven Bundy is moral and righteous, and that we need to support him and prevent the government from using apache attack helicopters on his cows.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You cannot even begin to understand the meaning of the word, troll.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Arfcom has assured me that Cliven Bundy is moral and righteous, and that we need to support him and prevent the government from using apache attack helicopters on his cows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

another troll who hasn't got an ounce of reading comprehension...hows that media dick taste?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:04:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

are you sure about that?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:08:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

another troll who hasn't got an ounce of reading comprehension...hows that media dick taste?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yes, I'm ignoring the horrors of government tyranny. Fuck Edward Snowden, Fuck Ares Armor, and fuck that FFL, who didn't want his bound books scanned, the real issue is the government jack booted thugs rounding up cattle, which have been trespassing for over 20 years on their land! He's an honest hardworking rancher, even though he exploited assets, which weren't his, and even though he admits to owing the government over $300k.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:08:34 AM EDT
[#43]
https://www.facebook.com/charliefreakindelta

Refer the accusations of racism here. This guy is gonna go places.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

casting stones suits you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Since Obama was elected, I became a racist.  I have that right in America.  The proof that I am racist is based upon the fact that if I disagree with Obama/libs/blacks I am racist.

The racist Obama/libs/blacks want blacks to continue to be enslaved to the welfare system which has destroyed the black family and resulted in terrible social ills for the black community (and the whiteys that blacks assault with knockouts and other crimes).

I on the other hand want blacks to achieve all that is possible in America.  That will never happen with the current welfare system.

For a start, we need to end all welfare for bastard kids starting at some point this year.  No WIC.  No SNAP.  No EBT.  No housing allowance.  No Obama phone.  No medical care.   Nothing.

Many more efforts are needed and the improvement will take years to decades.  But it will get better.

So I accept that by wanting the black community to get better, which is opposite what the lib/black/Obama racists want, I am a whitey racist and I accept that label gladly along with Cliven Bundy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:16:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Unable To Ignore This User (Staff/Mod/Advertiser)

dammit!
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:22:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

To a degree, that's true.

To a degree, it's also because the left succeeds by making topics or ideas off limits.  

There are lots of topics and ideas that the left wants off limits, that nobody here wants to be.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They are
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are

Seriously. When I heard the details of everything, I'm like, "I don't like the gov, but you can't just use their land as you please and not pay the fees. I hate taxes too, but you gotta pay them."

Whether he is a racist or not is irrelevant to his dealings with the gov. If I had supported him before, I would continue to do so. But I can't support this guy at all.  

You guys call some poor person who lives in section 8 housing FSA. This guy is using resources for free, something his neighbor ranchers don't get to do. How is that NOT part of the FSA?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, and never have.

It's not about Bundy, and never has been.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Seriously. When I heard the details of everything, I'm like, "I don't like the gov, but you can't just use their land as you please and not pay the fees. I hate taxes too, but you gotta pay them."

Whether he is a racist or not is irrelevant to his dealings with the gov. If I had supported him before, I would continue to do so. But I can't support this guy at all.  

You guys call some poor person who lives in section 8 housing FSA. This guy is using resources for free, something his neighbor ranchers don't get to do. How is that NOT part of the FSA?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are

Dude, have you read ANYTHING about this?  Or are you basing your opinion of guess work?
All his "Neighbor rancher" Have been chased out by the BLM....    Why do you think a lot of them SUPPORT him?

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top