Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

We should make him pay for the damages done to our embasies around the world before he gets to get another meal.

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:33:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
We should make him pay for the damages done to our embasies around the world before he gets to get another meal.

Hillary, is that you posting?
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:34:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Read the 1st Amendment, then go play in traffic.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
yeah we have free speech,  but trying to get the muzzies all riled up on purpose, knowing what they'd do,  is somewhat akin to the yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater thing.

they've killed over a fucking cartoon.

Uh-no.

Your attempt as moral symmetry is a failure.

yell fire in a crowded theater with the intent of causing panic, knowing that people will be injured or killed = bad

make film with the intent of making muslims pissed off and rioting, knowing that people will be injured or killed = bad

now IF someones INTENT was to cause them to become pissed off and so on, then fuck them.

i DO NOT want to limit free speech.
i am NOT apologizing to the sand farmers. honestly, i really don't like them at all.

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:38:42 PM EDT
[#5]
yes because appeasement of tyrants and savages has worked so well in the past......
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

serious question: are you mentally retarded?

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Trollz!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
yeah we have free speech,  but trying to get the muzzies all riled up on purpose, knowing what they'd do,  is somewhat akin to the yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater thing.

Both of you should be banned until you write a 5 page paper as to why you should be allowed to continue to post here and what the BoR means to you.

yeah whatever.

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:45:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Both of you should be banned until you write a 5 page paper as to why you should be allowed to continue to post here and what the BoR means to you.

Mitch evidently found the BOR to be scratchy and not very absorbent.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Imma side with the 1st Amendment

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:49:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
make film with the intent of making muslims pissed off and rioting, knowing that people will be injured or killed = bad

Maybe those fucking assholes should put on their big-boy pants and learn to get offended without rioting. If not, fuck them. I hope they die in a fire.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No we shouldn't..  

We should make the worthless shitstained sons of whores who gave a murderously disproportionate respone to the rumor of the existence of a movie pay for the deaths.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:54:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe those fucking assholes should put on their big-boy pants and learn to get offended without rioting. If not, fuck them. I hope they die in a fire.

People who believe that some dude in a different continent who insults their god gives them license to murder deserve to be heard from...just long enough to dial in the right amount of lead for the machine gun.

Agreed!
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If some Jihadi hunts this guy down and kills him on U.S. soil, posting a video of the beheading online, would people in our country start taking militant Islam more seriously?

What do you think?

I think those who did would be mocked and villifed.

What are your thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-no.

yell fire in a crowded theater with the intent of causing panic, knowing that people will be injured or killed = bad

now IF someones INTENT was to cause them to become pissed off and so on, then fuck them.

i am NOT apologizing to the sand farmers. honestly, i really don't like them at all.

Your analogy might work if the intent was to cause panic. Instead the intent was to offend.

A better analogy would be yelling "Obama sucks dick!" In a crowded theater. Or....publishing a false news report that America or Israel will attack tomorrow and kill every man woman and child.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If some Jihadi hunts this guy down and kills him on U.S. soil, posting a video of the beheading online, would people in our country start taking militant Islam more seriously?

What do you think?

I think those who did would be mocked and villifed.

What are your thoughts?

I think a portion would piss their pants in fear, another portion would be pissed and immediately want to nuke something, anything, into glass, and yet another portion would clamour to watch the beheading video for the lulz.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 7:57:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-no.

Your analogy might work if the intent was to cause panic. Instead the intent was to offend.

A better analogy would be yelling "Obama sucks dick!" In a crowded theater. Or....publishing a false news report that America or Israel will attack tomorrow and kill every man woman and child.

Off topic but I can't think of an easier group of people to offend than radical Muslims.

Heck, all a woman has to do is bend down, pull down her socks and scratch an itch and she gets beheaded doesn't she?
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've read some stupid shit here before, but this is the blue ribbon winner.

Two doozies in one week. First I read Jane Fonda wasn't a traitor because she only had a difference of opinion about the vietnam war and now this.

You can see worse shit aimed at Christians every day of the week on the internet and quite often on TV in many cartoons such as Family Guy....so if I go batshit crazy and destroy some federal property the cartoon writers should pay for it? Didn't think that one thru did you?
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 8:06:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Thinking about it more, these are the same idiots that want to blame Sarah Palin and the Tea Party for the Giffords shooting.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If that bastard hadn't made that film then the peaceful peoples of Islam would have stayed at home beating their wives and raping their goats. They were provoked just like on 9/11.

Ron Paul, is that you?

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 8:53:43 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

So the solution is let a bunch of Stone Age motherfuckers keep the rest of us in bondage and thought slavery?  Fuck that.  

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 9:00:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 9:04:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Good Plan!

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So these criminals weren't in control of their own actions?  They movie makers somehow deprived them of free will and forced them to commit murder and mayhem?
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 9:40:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Motion is seconded!
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Motion is seconded!

3rded

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You forgot that...

Are you sure you're from Texas?
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:16:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wow. just wow.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:16:44 PM EDT
[#31]
ok.

if a film was made to mock islam, fine. i have no problem with that. free speech.

if a film was made with the intent to provoke muslims enough to kill and start a war, that is bad. it's still free speech, but damn son, use your fucking head.

say there's some crazy fucker that lives down the street from you. a real asshole, always fucking this or that up, etc. but the cops won't do shit about it because they're too goddamn soft. if only there was some way you could show everyone just how dangerous this guy is... i know, i'll taunt the motherfucker until he become so cross that he makes a mistake!

now let's say your roommate taunts the crazy guy and he decides to retaliate and kills your dog or burns down your house. you would be superfly pissed off, right? would you only be pissed at the loony, or would you also be pissed at your roommate for being a dumbass, had his intent been to provoke said loony into doing something?

it's not a free speech issue with the film, it's a judgement issue.

for the record, the ropers are 100% responsible for their actions in these incidents and others. i believe that the film is an excuse, and not a reason, for the current violence.

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Motion is seconded!

3rded

ah yes, ban anyone exercising their 1A rights if their opinions are different from yours!

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:25:08 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Typical.

How do you live with yourself?     How do you sleep at night?

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Inanimate objects, strike again.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#35]
gg
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Motion is seconded!

3rded

ah yes, ban anyone exercising their 1A rights if their opinions are different from yours!

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is that what passes for debate these days?
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
gg
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Motion is seconded!

3rded

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is that what passes for debate these days?

around here, ayup.

THIS

IS

GD!
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How dare he express his First Amendment rights.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:38:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=32925

Right click, save as.

And Mitch and Hitower picked a rather retarded hill to die on. Ah well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What was your stance when our tax $$ paid grants to people making "art" by submerging a crucifix in a beaker of urine? Or smeared human feces on a painting of Christ?

Where did the Christians attack and kill people in retaliation for that bit of fuckery?

I thought it was fucking despicable. Yet somehow I didn't kill anyone over it, or incite riots. Are you advocating riots and murder over pissing on Christ? God is bigger than that.  People should be making movies and cartoons like this every day and mocking the reaction until the Muslims finally get it and give up.

Or blow themselves all up.

Jafar: "Hey Akmed, did you hear the American pig dogs made a movie depicting us as a religion of violence?"

Akmed "That is an outrage! Lets blow shit up in response to this slanderous film!"
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So say nothing bad about bad people to placate them and hope for the best? When our scantily dressed women start offending them maybe we should encourage them to all wear burkas to avoid riling them up further.

Fuck the ignorant savages and their sensibilities sideways with a rake.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 11:09:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-no.

no, it would me like yelling the n-word on a crowded theater showing the latest cedric the entertainer bullshit. you know shit's going to go south real fuckin' quick. or better yet, if you and your buddy are walking down the street in harlem, and he yells it. i'd bet you'd be pretty pissed at your friend, wouldn't you?

Link Posted: 9/15/2012 11:15:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 11:25:59 PM EDT
[#43]
I'll buy the guy a beer if I ever meet him. In my opinion, this is a war of islam vs. western civilization.
Only one side will survive. The "radical muslims" need no excuse to slaughter infidels.
Link Posted: 9/15/2012 11:34:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh-no.

Hurr, Mr Worf, Durr Factor 5!  
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Are you a former Gun mag editor ?

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 4:53:53 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Motion is seconded!

3rded

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You do realize that arfcom isn't a government entity, right?
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:09:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

yeah we have free speech,  but trying to get the muzzies all riled up on purpose, knowing what they'd do, is somewhat akin to the yelling "fire!" in a crowded theater thing.

edit: for fuck's sake, read the rest of the goddamn thread before accusing me of trying to destroy the 1A.

Bullshit.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:09:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
How many embassy's do I have to loot for George Lucas to get arrested for the phantom menace.

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:33:33 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Militant Islam needs it's members piled into cattle cars and gassed, used for fertilizer.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:39:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Motion is seconded!

3rded

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You do realize that arfcom isn't a government entity, right?

you do realize that i never said that the guy should be held responsible, arrested, or anything like that... all i said what what he did was not all that smart and he's kind of a dumbass for it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top