Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#1]
If I say its racist, can I get a farm subsidy to start a free-range Skittles ranch?

Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What the fuck does that even mean?
View Quote
No purple drank, spinning rims, or weaves for sale.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Earth" stealthily implies camping or outdoors activity. These are recreational activities predominant in the white community, which is oppressive to inner cities who don't have access to campgrounds and forests.

Check your privilege, please.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
if you're breathing air on earth as a white person, you're a racist, and you should kill yourself.
"Earth" stealthily implies camping or outdoors activity. These are recreational activities predominant in the white community, which is oppressive to inner cities who don't have access to campgrounds and forests.

My daughter had her friend from cheerleading over one night who was black.

We went out back and made a fire and we started roasting marshmallows.

I handed the young girl a stick and she was like...Urbanized Black folk don't roast marshmallows

I asked who the hell told you that? She said her mom.

I told her we had plenty of black children in our Scout troop and they camped and roasted marshmallows.

I told her to try it which she did and enjoyed it.

I knew her Mom and boyfriend and they seemed like nice people, Guess they don't like marshmallows.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:33:49 PM EDT
[#4]
This is just retarded.

They give food stamp holders special trade in values at ours: "will double SNAP transactions up to $10 per transaction with Fresh Savings tokens, to be used for fruits and vegetables."

I RARELY see anyone taking advantage of this. Go figure.  I must be racist.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everything is racist. Some college freshman tried that shit on me and I just laughed. They just make shit up as they go to test how much control they can exert with shame, so it doesn’t need to mean anything. It’s all about guilt and feels. The level of hypocrisy at California universities and in San Francisco and Hollywood is absurd
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:36:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And catering to high socio-economic bakgrounds is a bad thing, because farmers should be happy to sell the produce that they bust their asses to raise to a bunch of barrio brokedicks at lower prices rather than taking it to markets where people can and will pay more.
View Quote
Walking around Berkeley, I’ve overheard people’s conversations about how everything should be free
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The farmers markets here take EBT...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another thing who wants to setup a "farmers market" in a predominately black neighborhood?

In a free market if there was money to be made it would happen. This is why they complain about the lack of grocery retailers in mostly black areas.

These retailers can't make money. They have high theft rates and overhead because of security costs. the same would be true for a "farmers market".

This does not even get into forms of payment. I bet you most of those "farmers markets" in the burbs don't take food stamps/EBT but can swipe a credit/debit card.
The farmers markets here take EBT...
Pretty sure you can enable EBT on square/clover/paypal etc card swipers
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Eating fresh, healthy food from scratch means you are litetally Hitler.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:41:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I’m so racist, I grew my own tomatoes this year.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:42:14 PM EDT
[#11]
The new bitching is that Los Angeles is 26% white and California overall is 38% white so the left say whites have created a caste system and live lavishly while non whites are exploited. Since my divorce in a California family court I eat ramen once a week and live on a boat while my Asian American friends have Mercedes SLs and eat out every week. The universities are crammed with real deal communists who’s only vision for achieving communism is to agitate class warfare with claims of everything is racist
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:43:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Fruits and veggies are racist.

Woke folks eat at McD’s.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:46:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
In Michigan, food stamps count double at farmer's markets.

This means that the people who actually pay for the food stamps only get a dollar's worth of food for every dollar spent, but the people who are living on their backs get two.
View Quote
Now show me how many food stamps are used at farmers markets in the state.

And what percentage is that of all food stamp dollars spent?
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:47:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I went to the farmers market last Dec. in Sunnyvale, CA. It was depressing. I've never longed to interact with someone who looked like me until then. I felt like I was dropped in the middle of Mumbai or Beijing.
View Quote
Next time try Fremont, CA. if you want to experience India without flying to New Delhi
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#15]
My dog is racist.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What's funny is that around here, Farmers Markets are the most liberal, yuppy, SJW event you can go to.

As a guy who actually eats vegetables from a real goddamned farm, I chuckle my ass off at someone paying $10 for a bunch of "heirloom carrots" or "free range goats milk soap".
View Quote
Whole Foods
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What if the markets had a small area where they sold skittles, swisher sweets and arizona ice tea? Would it still be racist?
View Quote
It would have to be their watermelon flavored ice tea, and they would need to sell cough syrup.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Next time try Fremont, CA. if you want to experience India without flying to New Delhi
View Quote
I'll have to check it out.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:52:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I handed the young girl a stick and she was like...Urbanized Black folk don't roast marshmallows

I told her we had plenty of black children in our Scout troop and they camped and roasted marshmallows.

I knew her Mom and boyfriend and they seemed like nice people, Guess they don't like marshmallows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
if you're breathing air on earth as a white person, you're a racist, and you should kill yourself.

She'd never tried roasted marshmallows? That's like a growing up misdemeanor offense.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 2:56:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'll have to check it out.
View Quote
If you drive, it will be all the more fun
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In Michigan, food stamps count double at farmer's markets.

This means that the people who actually pay for the food stamps only get a dollar's worth of food for every dollar spent, but the people who are living on their backs get two.

It has to be minuscule.

The Eastern Market in Detroit is a huge farmer's market (among other things), accessible by bus from anywhere in the city, and pretty much all you see around there are White yuppies. The place is Cracker central.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 4:25:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The geology professors claim that 44 percent of San Diego’s farmers’ markets cater to “households from higher socio-economic backgrounds,” which raises property values and “displaces low-income residents and people of color.”
View Quote
Lol.

- The geology professors...
- Less than half of their own data says farmers markets cater to high socio economic backgrounds.
View Quote
Which is amusing, as libs cry about how poor people should have access to the same types of food as those from higher socio economic statuses
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's what actual racism sounds like. 
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 4:29:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized,  
LOL. We all know what it means. It means the authors are mentally ill.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What if the markets had a small area where they sold skittles, swisher sweets and arizona ice tea? Would it still be racist?
View Quote
You owe me a beer the one I was drinking is now all over my keyboard and my wife thinks I lost my mind...

Link Posted: 12/28/2017 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Also most vendors don't accept EBIT or WIC or some other kind of government food assistance. Could they spend thousands of dollars to get set-up to accept these forms of payment even though most people that use those forms of payment don't shop there, yes. That fact that they refuse makes them racist.
View Quote
Most vendors in california are set up to take ebt. And you'd be surprised at the Subaru driving crowd using ebt.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#27]
We need a list of all things that are racist.

It is getting hard for this cracker to keep up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We need a list of all things that are racist.

It is getting hard for this cracker to keep up.
View Quote
well, as a cracker, if you do it, it's racist.
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
And catering to high socio-economic bakgrounds is a bad thing, because farmers should be happy to sell the produce that they bust their asses to raise to a bunch of barrio brokedicks at lower prices rather than taking it to markets where people can and will pay more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol.

- Less than half of their own data says farmers markets cater to high socio economic backgrounds.
profits are racist
Link Posted: 12/28/2017 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Just when I thought I couldn't get more racist
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 10:58:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Lol!

To be fair it's not whole foods fault their customer base include idiots. They are in business to make money. They and health food stores sell things because people want them, not always because  they promote them.

I like to go to WF to get certain things I can't find elsewhere. The meaningless advertising catch phrases make my eyes bleed though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:25:07 AM EDT
[#32]
This is why last semester I finished my masters in history and never want anything to do with academia again. At least not in the liberal arts building
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:28:45 AM EDT
[#33]
I knew I liked farmers markets more than most people. I'll have to go even more next year now that I know that they're racist.
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:38:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The geology professors claim that 44 percent of San Diego’s farmers’ markets cater to “households from higher socio-economic backgrounds,” which raises property values and “displaces low-income residents and people of color.”
View Quote
Lol.

View Quote
The retard that wrote the article doesn't know the difference between geography and geology. These are not geology professors.

This is why I hate it when they lump geography in with the geoscience  dept
Link Posted: 12/30/2017 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Today we put the word "White" into random sentences to prove something is evil.
I'll start "White breathing of air shows us that oxygen is racist."
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top