BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 8:58:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Amusing that southern CA only now is getting the water restriction treatment Northern CA, which actually has the water has had for ages.
View Quote

Amen. I grew up in northern California and we always had water restrictions so southern California could have water.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
IDGAF as long as the liberals stay there, they can lick each others armpit sweat.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Turn the desert into an oasis and that kinda happens.
View Quote

Exactly,  just like houses and commercial buildings are not built to function without h vac
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
By the way, how's that train coming along?

Perhaps you could've figured out some better ways to spend billions, without dam's disintegrating, vast portions of the state burning
and large populations without water.

But hey, that train is gonna be sweeeeeet when it's done, am I right?
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#5]
California can open up desalination plants and fix this but they wont. SO FUCK THEM.
I’m flying to CA tomorrow for a week of work and I’ll do what I’ve been doing for the last 15 years when i go there……….

1. Check into hotel room.
2. Do Not disturb sign on door.
3. Leave shower on 24/7 while im there.
4. Smile
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What should we have built?  A six billion dollar train to nowhere or a desalination plant?
Mmm. Tough decision.
View Quote

$6B?

The original cost was supposed to be $35B but is now projected to reach $100B at completion, which means it will probably approach $200B with all the graft and constant changes.

On the plus side, the Pelosis and the Feinsteins have made out like bandits whether it's ever completed or not.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Amusing that southern CA only now is getting the water restriction treatment Northern CA, which actually has the water has had for ages.
View Quote

Yep drove through bakersfield and it looked like driving through Mojave about 7 years back. Had all kinds of signs in the former crop field about California Politicians made this dust bowl. It was like something out of the book of Eli. Went over the grapevine and they have sprinklers going on the side of the highway to water the fucking oleanders. I could not fucking believe it.

They get most of the water from the American River and Lake Natomas in Fair oaks and Folsom. They are on severe water restriction’s and its a free for all in the south.

Fuck that state, Fuck Gavin Newsom. They created that shit storm and once day there will be nothing less than ash left of that shit hole.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:14:08 PM EDT
[#8]
CA can handle its own problems says I. Don't care. Their problem to solve.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top