User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

it's like a weak version of the US play book
View Quote

Yeah, and it just doesn't lend itself well to this situation. I hope people will start to see through this shit.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

This MFer is off his rocker. The Honking has got to him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The honking isn't bothering him, remember he fled the city to his other house.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The difference between people who value freedom vs communist is a divide that cannot be crossed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Amazing to me the completely different worldviews

The difference between people who value freedom vs communist is a divide that cannot be crossed.

Oh, people can cross it. A lot of ex-communists from the Soviet era wrote about their disenchantment with the cult of communism. One example is David Horowitz.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]

“Multiracial white supremacy”
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:24:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Alabama- Roll On 18 Wheeler
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:28:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
4chan spotted a Budget rental truck in Ottawa, allegedly being unloaded by Parliamentary Protective Service officers

https://i.postimg.cc/k4fYs2Yt/1643745511838.jpg
View Quote

Not so stealthy.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:29:46 PM EDT
[#7]

I live in a blue state near a big city.
They've never met people in "fly over country" but they're sure they're better than them.
Everyone out there is a bunch of backwards bigots, and their W2s and job titles are often not good enough.
(A doctor in the south is not as good as one in the big city, because, they aren't.)

^ These are real attitudes.
I'm not making that up. It's widespread and common here, and worse if I drive a few miles and pay a few tolls.

That narcissistic garbage you saw on reddit? Is a looking glass into the mentality.
In reality, these people are a bunch of entitled snotty children.
Their every little whim and policy/social issue gets discussed. And not just discussed - the non-believers ( who are not members of their religion) get badgered into submission, and they get what they want.
And the next policy plate is fed into a media stamping machine, and every few months the media stamps another thing that we 100% need or we aren't going to lefty heaven utopia.

Remember the left used to be these people:
Attachment Attached File

Then at some point they felt entitled to tell your kids that anyone with your skin tone (including YOUR grandparents, who were likely fucking poor) are bad people in school.
Then they felt entitled to casually talk about criminalizing you for a firearm you legally purchased once upon a time, many years after the fact.
Then they felt entitled to taking away your political voice, via suggesting adding states, senators, etc - anything to rip away your power.
Now YOUR memes, CORRECT OR NOT, are "Disinformation" and have to go. Enjoy your FB ban. Enjoy your reddit ban. Enjoy your twitter ban.
If your son puts on a dress? Shoot him up with hormones, the state-church says he's a daughter now.

Now you HAVE to take the most dangerous vaccine we've ever fielded, to time-delay an efficacy window? Even at a 97% vaccination rate we are NOT hitting herd immunity, there were small countries who literally did that, didn't work?
And you either HAVE to take that, or, they're being casual about you losing your job?
WTF?
How dare they?
"Well you're not entitled to fly, nor keep your job" ..... fucking what?
What's left?
Self defense is gone, freedom of speech is gone, your political vote is mangled - and they will import 100,000s of new voters if you won't do what they want you to.
(all the while they want you to keep driving that truck. That's right. Leave the package on the porch and scram you filthy bigot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

And these are your moral superiors.
There's basically nothing left?
What else is there to take?
In their lefty race-obsessed neo-confederate zones with only 2 economic classes?

"Omg the truckers need to go home!"
...why? With no jobs they will lose those homes?
They aren't going home to 6figure work from home jobs
THEIR JOB WAS TAKEN FROM THEM.
THEY AREN'T GOING TO A SAFE HAPPY SPOT WHERE EVERYTHING IS FINE.

And they aren't upset about a shadow-puppet bogeyman of systematic racism they haven't seen in their lifetime, THEIR JOB WAS TAKEN AWAY BY A MAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE HE'S A KING!
And no matter how many times, they kick those working class truckers in teeth?
No matter what level of social or political bullying they inflict on them?
They ask them to suffer QUIETER, and bend to their will, as they keep their way of life on life support.

I hope those arrogant lefty cityfolks who genuinely hated the truckers BEFORE they showed up, enjoy another 2 weeks of honking.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:31:48 PM EDT
[#8]

Is that real???

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:35:17 PM EDT
[#9]
@SBR_Slut

What is the location of the harvest sir?  r/Ottawa?

Also your inbox is full asshole, don't ask me questions if I can't respond to them
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:36:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They've never met people in "fly over country" but they're sure they're better than them.
Everyone out there is a bunch of backwards bigots, and their W2s and job titles are often not good enough.
(A doctor in the south is not as good as one in the big city, because, they aren't.)

I'm not making that up. It's widespread and common here, and worse if I drive a few miles and pay a few tolls.

That narcissistic garbage you saw on reddit? Is a looking glass into the mentality.
Their every little whim and policy/social issue gets discussed. And not just discussed - the non-believers ( who are not members of their religion) get badgered into submission, and they get what they want.
And the next policy plate is fed into a media stamping machine, and every few months the media stamps another thing that we 100% need or we aren't going to lefty heaven utopia.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/LS308_jpg-2263500.JPG

Then at some point they felt entitled to tell your kids that anyone with your skin tone (including YOUR grandparents, who were likely fucking poor) are bad people in school.
Then they felt entitled to casually talk about criminalizing you for a firearm you legally purchased once upon a time, many years after the fact.
Then they felt entitled to taking away your political voice, via suggesting adding states, senators, etc - anything to rip away your power.
Now YOUR memes, CORRECT OR NOT, are "Disinformation" and have to go. Enjoy your FB ban. Enjoy your reddit ban. Enjoy your twitter ban.
If your son puts on a dress? Shoot him up with hormones, the state-church says he's a daughter now.

Now you HAVE to take the most dangerous vaccine we've ever fielded, to time-delay an efficacy window? Even at a 97% vaccination rate we are NOT hitting herd immunity, there were small countries who literally did that, didn't work?
And you either HAVE to take that, or, they're being casual about you losing your job?
WTF?
How dare they?
What's left?
Self defense is gone, freedom of speech is gone, your political vote is mangled - and they will import 100,000s of new voters if you won't do what they want you to.
(all the while they want you to keep driving that truck. That's right. Leave the package on the porch and scram you filthy bigot REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

In their lefty race-obsessed neo-confederate zones with only 2 economic classes?

And they aren't upset about a shadow-puppet bogeyman of systematic racism they haven't seen in their lifetime, THEIR JOB WAS TAKEN AWAY BY A MAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE HE'S A KING!
They ask them to suffer QUIETER, and bend to their will, as they keep their way of life on life support.

I hope those arrogant lefty cityfolks who genuinely hated the truckers BEFORE they showed up, enjoy another 2 weeks of honking.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:37:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I think the other poster had it right, he's in a position to wait until people he supposedly represents suffer more and then he can come to the rescue with more "service" to the people.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Watching those farm tractors blow through the snow and up out of the ditch all I can think of is "LEEERRRROOOOYYYYY JEEENNNNKKIINS!!!!"
View Quote

They do that on a normal day in the Summer.

Welcome to Alberta Pal !
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But his voters are getting the memo.

William Tecumseh Sherman basically had the theory that: The southern army got its supplies and its morale from its people. If they didn't feel the effects of the war, it would go on forever.
He took Atlanta, IIRC in a siege, and it had 3 railroads in.

Some have said we are in a social cold war, if so, this is a battle, and a siege.
For the first time the cityfolk woke-left, the Fauci's Witnesses largely located in these places, are now seeing what amounts to a louder but dramatically more peaceful BLM protest, directed at them, the "jab or lose your job lmao" believers.
They're triggered.
They are ALL in on this Pfizer-state, and are shocked that the people who bring them their food, aren't all in. And that they are not entitled to bullying those people around and not negotiating with them.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I hear this shit all the time.

I have a small retail business. I don't talk politics at work but I hear stuff like this from customers all the time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:41:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

WTF?
How dare they?
What's left?

View Quote

Which brings the question...what do you do with arrogant children? Take their toys away. Send them to bed early. Eventually, they'll have to figure it out on their own. The people of Ottawa have a few more days until they have to move out of the house, because Daddy government won't be able to supply them for very long.

I hope the truckers have the strength to hold.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:45:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Which brings the question...what do you do with arrogant children? Take their toys away. Send them to bed early. Eventually, they'll have to figure it out on their own. The people of Ottawa have a few more days until they have to move out of the house, because Daddy government won't be able to supply them for very long.

View Quote

Would love to see the soy boi's and feminists try to get rowdy, it would be a short video, but fun to watch.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Would love to see the soy boi's and feminists try to get rowdy, it would be a short video, but fun to watch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:03:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:03:53 PM EDT
[#19]
The people of the left provide little material benefit to anyone. They are artists, teachers, musicians, academics, "activists", drug addicts, thugs, criminals, they can only destroy property, and hurt others.

The right holds substantial power in that if they refused to work, the world would stop.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:07:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The people of the left provide little material benefit to anyone. They are artists, teachers, musicians, academics, "activists", drug addicts, thugs, criminals, they can only destroy property, and hurt others.

The right holds substantial power in that if they refused to work, the world would stop.
View Quote

"I will stop the motor of the world."
-John Galt

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:08:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stop it.  This thread is already entertaining enough.  I would have to stay home and watch that on a loop.

I really don’t see a way out of this, other than dropping their mandate.  Even if the trucks were ALL towed, or they just go home, who do these idiots think will be bringing their goods in a few days?
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:10:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
damn who would have thought Canada would have stepped up like they did, God bless those truckers. I wish I was seeing this here..
View Quote

I saw somewhere that Canada has around 200k 18-wheelers.  The US has something like three million.

With trailers I wouldn't doubt if that would mean we could fill every surface street in the District of Columbia with trucks.

*HONK*
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#23]
You know to alleviate the suffering of the poor people trapped in the honking, I see a great alternative option for Castro Junior:

Certainly the Canadian military has a plan to evacuate the city if its hit by a disaster, and feed and shelter refugees.  Maybe say a tent city or old military base. Maybe call up their friends in Australia or China for Covid camp plans.  

A camp where they'll be safe from honking and fed MREs.  They can even sit on a cot and do their WFH jobs. They have to stay for at least two weeks for quarantine purposes, of course.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I saw somewhere that Canada has around 200k 18-wheelers.  The US has something like three million.

With trailers I wouldn't doubt if that would mean we could fill every surface street in the District of Columbia with trucks.

*HONK*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
damn who would have thought Canada would have stepped up like they did, God bless those truckers. I wish I was seeing this here..

*HONK*

When I worked in DC some truckers did a small protest in DC that involved driving around and honking and it caused a bit of chaos. Over some monitoring system. If you got a lot of trucks you could shut down DC very easily.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Stop it.  This thread is already entertaining enough.  I would have to stay home and watch that on a loop.

I really don’t see a way out of this, other than dropping their mandate.  Even if the trucks were ALL towed, or they just go home, who do these idiots think will be bringing their goods in a few days?
View Quote

It might as well be fairies. These people do not think that far out or have the comprehension to understand how all those boxes and packages magically show up.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

When I worked in DC some truckers did a small protest in DC that involved driving around and honking and it caused a bit of chaos. Over some monitoring system. If you got a lot of trucks you could shut down DC very easily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*HONK*

Manhattan would be more fun to shut down. DC is 80% thugs, so who cares if you shut them down. Bureaucrats live in MD and NoVa, so they just avoid it. Politicians scurry home. Manhattan however, that's the money center - that get's attention fast.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:22:41 PM EDT
[#27]
I audibly LOLed at this one.

Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#28]
You crazy magnificent Canucks! Show Castro's son what for! The honks will continue until the mandate is dead!
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:32:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

-John Galt

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:34:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You know to alleviate the suffering of the poor people trapped in the honking, I see a great alternative option for Castro Junior:

Certainly the Canadian military has a plan to evacuate the city if its hit by a disaster, and feed and shelter refugees.  Maybe say a tent city or old military base. Maybe call up their friends in Australia or China for Covid camp plans.  

A camp where they'll be safe from honking and fed MREs.  They can even sit on a cot and do their WFH jobs. They have to stay for at least two weeks for quarantine purposes, of course.
View Quote

I hear China has a few empty cities to spare. Honk free in the Workers' Paradise!
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Is that real???

View All Quotes

I was wondering the same thing.

@SBR_Slut

ETA: picture of defaced memorial
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Watching these videos is glorious and reading the dipshits on reddit who are crying about the honking is a nice bonus.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:47:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Is that real???

View All Quotes

I hope so. It can be cleaned, let them show their ass and red pill a few more people.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#35]
I guess it should be no surprise that, as the evidence of vaccine uselessness erupts, so does the last gasp of the desperate vaxxer fascists.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:55:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

-John Galt

View Quote

Oops, I didn't mean for it to sound so similar to that

I don't necessarily see myself as a "producer" of his caliber, I'd just be some guy holding a candle in the train station. But what I mean is, we hold the controls over the lifeblood of this country. We turn the valves, flip the switches, we maintain the system that provides instantaneous water and power, and all sorts of things that are essential. Not tapping away at a computer from home, but being physically present to manipulate the world around us.

The left can break things, like a child, but can't fix them. They may own the assets, work in the offices, supervise, but they don't control the assets.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:56:31 PM EDT
[#37]
The thin veneer of civilization is about to be rubbed off
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:56:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Canadian Farmers Break Through Police Blockade

Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:04:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I don't necessarily see myself as a "producer" of his caliber, I'd just be some guy holding a candle in the train station. But what I mean is, we hold the controls over the lifeblood of this country. We turn the valves, flip the switches, we maintain the system that provides instantaneous water and power, and all sorts of things that are essential. Not tapping away at a computer from home, but being physically present to manipulate the world around us.

The left can break things, like a child, but can't fix them. They may own the assets, work in the offices, supervise, but they don't control the assets.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

-John Galt

No need to apologize.

It's a solid premise, and likely the only way real change will ever be achieved.

Sometimes you have to burn it all down before you can build it back up again.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:09:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Somebody last night asked for a drone video. I found one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV7J2f7X2BI
View Quote

Wow.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:15:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wow.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody last night asked for a drone video. I found one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV7J2f7X2BI

Wow.

LOL
Screaming "racism" isn't going to save you dickhead (catro's love child). Move to plan B.  
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:21:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
... and because our politicians and bureaucrats are all blind to the unseen, most of them will have no CLUE as to what's about to happen.  People who live in hurricane struck areas have a pretty good clue what starts to happen on days 3 and 4 on the purely local level.  You can tell who has seen a a big hurricane and who hasn't - they already have all their stuff and filled up every tank 4-6 days before the critical time. And that's with just power outages and messy roads, that's not a trucker stoppage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Epic update: ???? Farmers break through RCMP barricades setup near Coutts, Alberta to help support the border blockade. Peaceful but resolute. Have fun finding a tow truck.
Help the legal fund here: [COC]"

ETA: link to legal fund for the truckistani junta at gettr link

Joe Biden: “To fight your government you’d need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons!”

Canadians: “We’ve got some Kenworths and a few dozen John Deere’s…”

Most people, including politicians, don't realize that the supply chain is extremely fragile.

Now stores are going to run out of stock. Manufacturing will run out of stock.

Raw material / food processing is going to run out of storage and have to shut down.

Another 48 hours of this is going to be something a western country has never seen before.
... and because our politicians and bureaucrats are all blind to the unseen, most of them will have no CLUE as to what's about to happen.  People who live in hurricane struck areas have a pretty good clue what starts to happen on days 3 and 4 on the purely local level.  You can tell who has seen a a big hurricane and who hasn't - they already have all their stuff and filled up every tank 4-6 days before the critical time. And that's with just power outages and messy roads, that's not a trucker stoppage.

Oh, its going to be two western countries that feel this. We get a significant portion of our lumber and wood products from Canada. And a lot of the electricity for New England comes from Canada. From old hydro plants. That need lots of parts to keep running... I'll do fine, Massholia, not so much.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:26:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ez-XXQHhA
View Quote

Go Canada farmer man, go.
Fuck that's beautiful.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:26:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#45]

"LIKE OMG WHAT FREEDOM HAVE YOU LOST!
cept your job, and thus your house.
cept having choices over not doing a medical experiment. but lol details lol.

and where you can travel.
and self defense rights.
and not having your small business burned down by kids born 20 years after MLK's speech.
and having say over what your kids learn in school.
and what words you can say in public.
"

This is the exact guy.
Upper class city guy, those filthy truckers are beneath him and their real actual life problems are not worth hearing - but he'd dress someone down for not using pronouns.
"MUH SLEEP MUH SLEEEEP I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOSE YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR LIVELIHOOD!"
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:34:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Any new news out of Coutts/Milk River on the situation there?
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:34:20 AM EDT
[#47]
Why am I reminded of the fight club quote?

"Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us."
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:36:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I have a small retail business. I don't talk politics at work but I hear stuff like this from customers all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

That's the young people ^
Unless they come out of the gates of college making above the average income for adults in the US they feel useless.
If they DO get that nice job, it validates everything they've ever thought about themselves or the world, and, say, "you ought to use the right pronouns you old out of date rube."

That's the age and personality-cluster, who were pissy after Brexit happened, "wondering why old people got a vote, they aren't going to be here soon anyway, those old racists."
They said about the people who literally fought in the Battle of Britain, to actually HAVE a Britain.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:38:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

"LIKE OMG WHAT FREEDOM HAVE YOU LOST!
cept your job, and thus your house.
cept having choices over not doing a medical experiment. but lol details lol.

and where you can travel.
and self defense rights.
and not having your small business burned down by kids born 20 years after MLK's speech.
and having say over what your kids learn in school.
and what words you can say in public.
"

This is the exact guy.
Upper class city guy, those filthy truckers are beneath him and their real actual life problems are not worth hearing - but he'd dress someone down for not using pronouns.
"MUH SLEEP MUH SLEEEEP I DON'T CARE IF YOU LOSE YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR LIVELIHOOD!"
View Quote

I mean sure, extended lack of sleep is awful. There is a reason why it's part of the standard interrogation toolkit.

Stop fucking with people's lives and we can bring an end to the horror.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF?
How dare they?
What's left?

I had figured the authorities would circle in on them and all.
I did NOT expect blockade runners. I didn't realize the towtruck drivers would call out (if true)
It didn't seem immediately obvious to me that hometown hockey heroes were going to root for them on twitter.

I do hope the mandates there get lifted.
But I do wonder if we're seeing something "impossible" happen.
If we're watching people get the stomach to want to roll up government over-reach, if that attitude is now becoming more popular than it's ever been.

Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top