Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alberta .gov folded last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clbpdm-Aojs
View Quote

"They'll publish a plan next week."

Means nothing from that mealy-mouthed piece of shit. Could have July dates.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:42:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:47:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

God I cannot wait until this entire COVID bullshit crumbles
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:49:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:52:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:02:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:18:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alberta .gov folded last night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clbpdm-Aojs

Just as soon as they have a plan to "gradually" and "safely" open up
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oooo
View All Quotes

Oh is that their plan to have Trudeau exit and end the Honkening? By a recount?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Oh is that their plan to have Trudeau exit and end the Honked ing? By a recount?
View Quote

That's a pretty good exit strategy.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#14]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChickenGate/status/1489334216672305152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/tweet]

Awesome video, showing what is REALLY happening at the protests and trucker rally, with castro jr's blatant mischaracterization and hateful speech overlaid.  

Worth watching and sending to friends and family.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:45:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChickenGate/status/1489334216672305152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/tweet]

Awesome video, showing what is REALLY happening at the protests and trucker rally, with castro jr's blatant mischaracterization and hateful speech overlaid.  

View Quote

Hot!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:50:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Press are just not covering in the hope it goes away.  As a self-perceived member of the ruling class, the press take offense  to any challenges of authority.  Da, Pravda.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:06:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Coutts protest update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ67LD6MUXQ

Kids are starting high school walk outs to protest.    

Sounds like the Alberta premier is a smarmy bitch.  Trying to divide farmers and business owners against one another.
View Quote

12:30 kids walkout tomorrow will be great if it spreads on social media.  The legacy media probably won't show it.

And he is right, no one is coming to save you or fight for your rights.  There is no here coming to save the day.  If people want their rights back, want freedom, then they need to stand up AND TAKE IT.

THE LEFT WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY ARE STOPPED.  BY US.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:08:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Awesome!
Extra points if that is Hunter's "art" on the wall.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Press are just not covering in the hope it goes away.  As a self-perceived member of the ruling class, the press take offense  to any challenges of authority.  Da, Pravda.
View Quote

They largely agree with all the mandates.
They are also in the camp of, "If it's revealed this doesn't work, they have egg on their face" crowd, so they have EVERY incentive to be dragged kicking and screaming over history's finish line.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quite a few aren't going to get it
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/ChickenGate/status/1489334216672305152?ref_src=twsrc[/tweet]

View Quote
A perfect rebuttal to their globohomo gaslighting bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:16:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quite a few aren't going to get it
View All Quotes

I'm not quite sure I get it, to be honest...

Unless it's just a direct jab at the protestors, what am I missing?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:20:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Idea: Phase 2 of a strike, lets say the PD wins, could/should be a sit home strike by all truckers.

"Oh you're okay with casually rolling the dice on firing truckers?

Cool, let's see how many city .gov laptop workers will pick up some keys and start driving trucks for longer hours and half the pay, to keep society running.

Let's see how many of those replacement voters refugees decide to sit up out of the social safety net hammock and decide to pick up a grueling job. "
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:22:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The artist, handle GPrime85, draws right side cartoons normally. He's taking an opposite tack and attempting to draw lefty cartoons, basically as a troll. It loses its context without the insta description.

"After my third booster shot," Alexopoulos explained from his hospital bed after a heart attack (unrelated), "I realized the reason I felt like the only conservative artist in the whole world was because I WAS. Art is love and justice, and the Right Wing is hate and intolerance."
- - -
"Thus, by its very nature, the Right Wing can't produce true art. Plus, I was offered a lot of money to do as little work as possible, like all the best New York cartoonists."
- - -
George now lives in the upper-west side "near those coloreds, but not too close," he added, laughing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZjwA9DubOF/
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:24:20 AM EDT
[#28]
[sic]
If the cartoonist can’t even spell their accusations correctly, do they even understand what they are?
It’s not creative- the Daily Worker labeled its opponents this way decades ago. Even today, Walt Disney is labeled as anti-semitic because that newspaper smeared him for participating in the McCarthy trials.

ItsAllSoTiresome.meme

ETA Thanks agilt for the context. Poe’s Law is in effect.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:25:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Some more gems from OPD.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Some more gems from OPD.

View Quote

How the fuck do you type this with a straight face? It's not even a half truth lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but what laws, exactly, are the protesters being accused of breaking?

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:34:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Idea: Phase 2 of a strike, lets say the PD wins, could/should be a sit home strike by all truckers.

Cool, let's see how many city .gov laptop workers will pick up some keys and start driving trucks for longer hours and half the pay, to keep society running.

Let's see how many of those replacement voters refugees decide to sit up out of the social safety net hammock and decide to pick up a grueling job. "
View Quote
Yes. Other countries are probably applying pressure to CA gov because they can't be having all this infectious inspiration taking place.
The longer the truckers can hold out the better, especially when they're saying they'll get rid of the restrictions in a week ("2 more weeks!"), what's the hold up? Alberta guy saying, "We need to end restrictions safely.", is stalling.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sorry if this has already been asked/answered but what laws, exactly, are the protesters being accused of breaking?

View Quote

Honking is considered a terrorist act now.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Being a Big Meanie.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:40:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:49:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something needs to be done about those high capacity military grade assault honkers....for the children and cats.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#37]

Is Theron Fleury based?

Is that the same Theron I used to watch when he played hockey here in SLC for a year?  We knew even then that he was going to be awesome, we went to several games that year knowing he wouldn't be there long.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:50:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Standing up to the left, statism and globalism.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:50:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Something needs to be done about those high capacity military grade assault honkers....for the children and cats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Air compressors are racist
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yes. Other countries are probably applying pressure to CA gov because they can't be having all this infectious inspiration taking place.
The longer the truckers can hold out the better, especially when they're saying they'll get rid of the restrictions in a week ("2 more weeks!"), what's the hold up? Alberta guy saying, "We need to end restrictions safely.", is stalling.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think they were hoping that they can dupe them like you'd dupe a  golden retriever.
Pretend to throw the ball, they run, pocket the tennis ball.

"heh you all went home, suckersss! lmao."

Um. they still can't work asshole?

They cut off their own economic-foot and they're thinking they're going to go back to walking.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lots of big talk from OPD, getting into the threats now that they're gonna track everyone down Jan 6 style

Seems like the protestors anticipate a bump in support for the weekend. Wonder if this is blustering by the OPD to try and scare people off or they're going full FBI now...
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:01:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Remember when the KGB went through all that cellphone data to hunt down and interrogate anyone who was in the vicinity of that DC church that burned down?

...............oh.

The problem isn't how it's done.
The problem is: You cannot protest team blue.
Not masked, distanced, quietly, none of that.

There is no level of damage the left will condemn.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I think they were hoping that they can dupe them like you'd dupe a  golden retriever.

They cut off their own economic-foot and they're thinking they're going to go back to walking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds legit, they think the whole of the right are a bunch of simpletons at best.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lots of big talk from OPD, getting into the threats now that they're gonna track everyone down Jan 6 style

Seems like the protestors anticipate a bump in support for the weekend. Wonder if this is blustering by the OPD to try and scare people off or they're going full FBI now...
View Quote
Release their grip or double-down is the big question. Seeing how it's gov, I know which way I'm leaning.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd be more worried about the capacity on those cats...
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#46]
question:  how the hell do you find live video on Rumble  want to ween offa youtube, but finding live video of whats going on in Ottawa on rumble is tough.   Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:27:26 PM EDT
[#47]
"Violent, racist" truckers move in. TrueDope flees. Crime goes down. Honking saves lives.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:28:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Is Theron Fleury based?

Is that the same Theron I used to watch when he played hockey here in SLC for a year?  We knew even then that he was going to be awesome, we went to several games that year knowing he wouldn't be there long.
View Quote

Yes. And yes.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In terms of the neomarxist programming the left has received (i.e. NPC memes), for many this is all they need to hear in order to "form" an opinion.

The Canadian .gov leadership and media have gone full retard in terms of lying about any of this to those who haven't been paying attention outside of the MSM.  This is also why we've seen Facebook and likely other social media platforms acting in defense of the Canadian government to suppress the convoy's voices.  

Right now a few .gov folks have "caved" but not signed shit as of yet.  The western elites are telling Justin to hold out and the truckers will get tired, their money will be tied up in court, and the RCMP knows who these people are and when they eventually leave they'll get the FBI treatment.  The truckers need to continue as long as they can and maybe even make it more painful with loads piling up.  The lack of food will change everything.
View Quote

Yup.  The mischaracterization and smear campaign is never backed by facts or examples.  The press will keep re-running a 3 second clip of ONE PROVACATEUR who had a rebel flag, and that is all they need.

Truckers should stay until the mandates are totally withdrawn, amd that will happen very quickly once the stores are empty, the water processing plant can't get chemicals, etc.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'd be more worried about the capacity on those cats...
View Quote

Fully semi automatic poop cats are the worst.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top