Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It took me a second because I did Nazi it at first.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It took me a second because I did Nazi it at first.

an frankly I'm surprised they let it stay up
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:03:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

GWOS.
View Quote

You just count yourself lucky that pyramids aren't a protected class, you.  
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#4]
So go fund me is basically stealing money that was donated?

They won't refund the donations and they're just going to give it to whoever they want??

Are you kidding me?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:09:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nick Rekieta is on Friday Night Tights right now and they were discussing this a little bit ago. He said if the donated funds were earmarked for a specific purpose (i.e. the Freedom Convoy), they could potentially be opening themselves up to a class action.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

UPDATE: GoFundMe Statement on the Freedom Convoy 2022 Fundraiser

GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created.

We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity.

To ensure GoFundMe remains a trusted platform, we work with local authorities to ensure we have a detailed, factual understanding of events taking place on the ground. Following a review of relevant facts and multiple discussions with local law enforcement and city officials, this fundraiser is now in violation of our Terms of Service (Term 8, which prohibits the promotion of violence and harassment) and has been removed from the platform.
Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest. Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers — we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities verified by GoFundMe.

Nick Rekieta is on Friday Night Tights right now and they were discussing this a little bit ago. He said if the donated funds were earmarked for a specific purpose (i.e. the Freedom Convoy), they could potentially be opening themselves up to a class action.

It was just said on stream that donors must actively request a refund for the money to be refunded instead of sent to another charity.

So if you donated GO REQUEST A REFUND NOW!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#6]
There's a convoy/ slow roll for this weekend in my provincial capitol, couple buddies are going and I'm going to put the quad Hadley air hons on my Western Star to work!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:10:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, clearly we need a War On Free Speech.

What other conclusion can you draw?
View Quote

I agree, that sure is the only conclusion that you can draw, looking at that cartoon. The left is getting very bold!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:12:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Some older truckers from the Jimmy Hoffa era should explain to GFM executives how the world works.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He wont be coming out anytime soon.
View Quote

He tried to go back on Feb 2nd but saw his shadow so it will be six more weeks of honking.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:22:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Politicians need to fear their constituents.  When they don't, you have tyranny, as evidenced by trudeau, biden, and every dictator.

All power flows from the people.  The gov has no power that the people do not surrender.  What the people allow is what will be done to them.

People need to wake up, recognize the above, and seize back their power, and refuse to be treated with anything less than respect and reverence.
View Quote

Politicians only need to fear their constituents when they have something tyrannical planned for them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Questions:  

This has been going on for 8 days.
1. how are the trucks still running?  Is someone sneaking in diesel?
2. Do they quiet down at night and sleep?  How are the truckers sleeping while all this noise is going on?

I honestly wish I lived close enough to go support them.  The honk-honk is amazing!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:26:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Questions:  

2. Do they quiet down at night and sleep?  How are the truckers sleeping while all this noise is going on?

I honestly wish I lived close enough to go support them.  The honk-honk is amazing!
View Quote
Fuel has been brought to the trucks and most trucks stop honking at a certain time, Its either 10 or 11 o'clock.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:32:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Soooo Indiegogo it is?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:33:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Questions:  

View Quote

They can and have brought fuel in, but 8 days is only *just* now getting into the range where the semis would need to refuel.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It was Squirrelly Dan for me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know shit's getting real when you have a protest and street hockey breaks out.
Anchorman: "We're going to go a live report with our on scene reporter to get the real story on the violent attack at the trucker demonstration."

Reporter: "That's right, Chuck. I'm here with one of the truckers now. Can you tell us what happened, from your perspective?"

Trucker: "Yeah, sos we was having a friendly game of pickup hockey and all of a suddens like, ol' Normie, he checks Herm into that there Peterbilt. There wasn't no reason for that at all, eh? I just couldn'tst lets that slide, especially seeings as he was offsides a bit ago and I didn't get all worked up over dat and let it slide. Sos I-s planted my shoulder in him thinking to introduce him to the side of that there box truck. Well, none of us is used to doing this in shoes, eh? I'm expecting some give, but nope. 'Twere lot harder than I-s planning on. Sos he gets up and he's ready to go, but it's ok cause by that time Fred came over with some beer and brats and we alls just kind of laughs it off, eh? Anways, I gets to talking with Normie, turns out his cousin's a logger up in BC, right? Well, funny I got a cousin up there. Turns out there was working on the same patch of forest back in the mid aughts. Used to go to the same bar. That's where Eric, over dere, his sister used to work 'bout the same time. She's a good girl, not one them dere floozies, ya know? Anyways, she's single again, so-s we starts calling around, turns out Normie's cousin is headed this way, so-s we're gonna get Eric's sister a ride and fix'em up after all these years. Turns out she kind of broke his heart, eh? And the sap never got over it. Dumbass. Anyways, we was listening to the conversation and it's looking like if that fuckwit Trudeau don't back down in about week, we're gonna have a wedding out here. And if he don't back down in nine months, we're likely to be needing a baby doctor. I think ol Norm's cousin's been "savin' up" if yous knows whats I means. Wanna beer?"

Reporter: Uhhhh, back to you in the studio.

Read trucker is shoresy voice.
I went with Wayne, but same same.

It was Squirrelly Dan for me.

My man.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:37:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Slate, The Atlantic and Vox reputable? They're straight up hard core commie propaganda.

Whoever came up with that is on some good shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For a look into the kaleidoscope vision of reality these ^ people have?

This originated on Reddit IIRC.
I know they sure liked it.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/7xHaUXf_jpg-2266914.JPG

Only on planet Bernie-bro, is fucking npr, npr - in the dead middle and leaning right.
BBC is the middle, leaning right.
ABC news IS on the right.

What a whacked out kaleidoscope.
But this is what they think reality is.
OF COURSE they thought it was ~40 unvaccinated truckers tops, who are sub-human trash that they can whip and send back to work.

Slate, The Atlantic and Vox reputable? They're straight up hard core commie propaganda.

Whoever came up with that is on some good shit.

Whoever came up with that is a propaganda master. It just needs some professor's endorsement and it will be all over the lberal press.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Smoke N Scan is good people. A few here on this site have tried to dismiss him as a "stoner dude" but he really is pro freedom and personal responsibility.
View Quote

His 2020 riot coverage was top notch
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Whoever came up with that is a propaganda master. It just needs some professor's endorsement and it will be all over the lberal press.
View Quote

Probably someone at Slate, The Atlantic or Vox.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:42:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

His 2020 riot coverage was top notch
View Quote

Shark Truck!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://medium.com/gofundme-stories/update-gofundme-statement-on-the-freedom-convoy-2022-fundraiser-4ca7e9714e82

GoFundMe supports peaceful protests and we believe that was the intention of the Freedom Convoy 2022 fundraiser when it was first created.

We now have evidence from law enforcement that the previously peaceful demonstration has become an occupation, with police reports of violence and other unlawful activity.

To ensure GoFundMe remains a trusted platform, we work with local authorities to ensure we have a detailed, factual understanding of events taking place on the ground. Following a review of relevant facts and multiple discussions with local law enforcement and city officials, this fundraiser is now in violation of our Terms of Service (Term 8, which prohibits the promotion of violence and harassment) and has been removed from the platform.
Organizers provided a clear distribution plan for the initial $1M that was released earlier this week and confirmed funds would be used only for participants who traveled to Ottawa to participate in a peaceful protest. Given how this situation has evolved, no further funds will be directly distributed to the Freedom Convoy organizers — we will work with organizers to send all remaining funds to credible and established charities verified by GoFundMe.
View Quote

Everyone that contributed thru gof**kme should file a theft report. ETA: Chargeback.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Jack Posobiec

BREAKING: @GiveSendGo has agreed to host the Freedom Convoy donations!!

https://www.givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
View Quote

Mindy Robinson News

Following 'go fund me' decision to ban the Canadian convoy for freedom page.

'GiveSendGo' agreed to host the fundraiser instead, and the mass response by the public to support, has crashed the site ??????

This is going to backfire spectacularly on the tyrants, expect the donations to double, even triple.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:53:08 PM EDT
[#23]
I liked the old days when the righteous finally prevailed after a long battle, they killed all the sorry, evil, turncoat MF's.

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:54:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"Hey Dad, where did you meet mommy? "
"Come here Kenworth, lemme tell you a story."
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 8:56:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Something tells me no one in Ottawa is going to sleep tonight.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#26]
At this point who would ever trust GFM ever again?

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:06:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Saw in the other thread that GiveSendGo is accepting donations for the truckers. Wait a while to try because a flood of donors crashed the site.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Only on planet Bernie-bro, is fucking npr, npr - in the dead middle and leaning right.

OF COURSE they thought it was ~40 unvaccinated truckers tops, who are sub-human trash that they can whip and send back to work.
View Quote

Here, I updated it...
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#29]
No freedom loving American or Canadian should ever use go fund me again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:19:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Economist has not "skewed conservative" for a very long while

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:20:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Make sure to tell everyone to demand a refund of their donation, so it doesn't fund some radical left wing zealots!
Request refund by feb 19th!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#32]
https://gab.com/GiveSendGo/posts/107742655846386348

be patient when routing your GFM refunds and chargebacks to GiveSendGo
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Politicians only need to fear their constituents when they have something tyrannical planned for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Politicians need to fear their constituents.  When they don't, you have tyranny, as evidenced by trudeau, biden, and every dictator.

All power flows from the people.  The gov has no power that the people do not surrender.  What the people allow is what will be done to them.

People need to wake up, recognize the above, and seize back their power, and refuse to be treated with anything less than respect and reverence.

They don't need to live in "active fear" of their constituents, so long as they do their jobs properly, but they must live in the knowledge that their constituents will not accept anything but respectful and legal actions by the government, in accordance with the founding documents and the limitations on government power.

Politicians must fear the results of their bad acts.  They must know deep down in the recesses of their minds that they will be held accountable.

If they have no fear of repercussions, and are arrogantly sure that they will never be held accountable (like we see right now in the USA, Canada and elsewhere), then they act like tyrants, vote anything they like into law, seize more and more power, and eventually those governments become dictatorships.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:35:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
No freedom loving American or Canadian should ever use go fund me again.
View Quote

There are a lot of companies freedom loving folks should avoid, and intentionally boycott.

Here is a list of them... http://boogaloodynamics.com/boycott-list/
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:38:04 PM EDT
[#35]
What violence is happening that the local Leo's told GFM about that made the funds be confiscated?

Or did GFM make it all up to justify them taking the donations?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What violence is happening that the local Leo's told GFM about that made the funds be confiscated?

View Quote

There is not any violence associated with the protestors.  

Ottawa PD is trying to pull a fast one.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:15:12 PM EDT
[#38]
It would be pretty wild if the proposed American convoy redirected itself to the Go Fund Me headquarters....
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:19:03 PM EDT
[#39]
I posted a few pages back about students planning a school walk out.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:19:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Done by police and Mounties to say “see!  Theyre violent protestors!”  Same tactics used on any protest not supported by the narrative and propaganda. Just make shit up and keep repeating it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Sneak peek of Squirrely Dan's opening monologue from a season 7 episode?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anchorman: "We're going to go a live report with our on scene reporter to get the real story on the violent attack at the trucker demonstration."

Reporter: "That's right, Chuck. I'm here with one of the truckers now. Can you tell us what happened, from your perspective?"

Trucker: "Yeah, sos we was having a friendly game of pickup hockey and all of a suddens like, ol' Normie, he checks Herm into that there Peterbilt. There wasn't no reason for that at all, eh? I just couldn'tst lets that slide, especially seeings as he was offsides a bit ago and I didn't get all worked up over dat and let it slide. Sos I-s planted my shoulder in him thinking to introduce him to the side of that there box truck. Well, none of us is used to doing this in shoes, eh? I'm expecting some give, but nope. 'Twere lot harder than I-s planning on. Sos he gets up and he's ready to go, but it's ok cause by that time Fred came over with some beer and brats and we alls just kind of laughs it off, eh? Anways, I gets to talking with Normie, turns out his cousin's a logger up in BC, right? Well, funny I got a cousin up there. Turns out there was working on the same patch of forest back in the mid aughts. Used to go to the same bar. That's where Eric, over dere, his sister used to work 'bout the same time. She's a good girl, not one them dere floozies, ya know? Anyways, she's single again, so-s we starts calling around, turns out Normie's cousin is headed this way, so-s we're gonna get Eric's sister a ride and fix'em up after all these years. Turns out she kind of broke his heart, eh? And the sap never got over it. Dumbass. Anyways, we was listening to the conversation and it's looking like if that fuckwit Trudeau don't back down in about week, we're gonna have a wedding out here. And if he don't back down in nine months, we're likely to be needing a baby doctor. I think ol Norm's cousin's been "savin' up" if yous knows whats I means. Wanna beer?"

Reporter: Uhhhh, back to you in the studio.

Sneak peek of Squirrely Dan's opening monologue from a season 7 episode?
I've seen this mentioned a few times. I had to go look it up. I can't believe no one told me about this. Holy Crap. I think this is better than Charlie Berens.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:44:09 PM EDT
[#42]
the police are not your friends
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:48:12 PM EDT
[#43]

They are poking a bear.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:49:45 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, I updated it...
http://boogaloodynamics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/59C5263C-FB0B-4918-BD9C-B69A2EFD7949.jpeg

God Damn.
How far Left are those Left organizations?

I've never even heard of them!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 10:59:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Does Ottawa still have food?
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#46]
I assume GFM has some fine print to let them do whatever, but it smells like fraud to me
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would damn well hope so. Maybe should even be criminal.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here, I updated it...
http://boogaloodynamics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/59C5263C-FB0B-4918-BD9C-B69A2EFD7949.jpeg

TBH that's about right. Considering the huge bias to the coastal lefty elites, the middle is closer to where you have it.
Srs.
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:18:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep!
Link Posted: 2/4/2022 11:29:02 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
the police are not your friends
View Quote

Boy did I learn that post Covid. Traitors. All of them. Never give the police the benefit of the doubt again.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top