Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry friend, but that's completely delusional. 2020 Lobby Day did exactly NOTHING for our side.

It did provide intel for the .gov.

Also it was EXTREAMELY reassuring to them that "we" are no actual threat.

We don't know for sure what might have actually accomplished something. Maybe, perhaps leaving all the guns at home but bringing hand tools and tents? Tearing down the fences and camping on the lawn for weeks???

I don't claim to have an answer, but I can tell you that in the big picture, only a tiny number of people in a little dinky state were affected by lobby day.

People were scared of the unknown on lobby day. Nobody knew what *might* happen. The fear was some nutball setting off a tragic chain reaction. Virtually NOBODY was scared of fathers, mothers, teachers, plumbers, etc standing around with guns. Lobby day PROVED that without some kind of radical lighting a fuse there is ZERO to be worried or afraid of since it's clearly proven to be a bunch of useless posturing.

At this point in American history, Civil disobedience that puts fear into tyrants is going to require stashing the guns and getting out different tools.

Right now, the Canadians have found a working formula. It remains to be seen how effective .gov countermeasures will be and whether the Canadian people can out last them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

Richmond 2020 Lobby Day was pure bottled lightning.

Not one shot fired, city left cleaner than originally found, ruling class scared shitless.

Sorry friend, but that's completely delusional. 2020 Lobby Day did exactly NOTHING for our side.

We don't know for sure what might have actually accomplished something. Maybe, perhaps leaving all the guns at home but bringing hand tools and tents? Tearing down the fences and camping on the lawn for weeks???

I don't claim to have an answer, but I can tell you that in the big picture, only a tiny number of people in a little dinky state were affected by lobby day.

People were scared of the unknown on lobby day. Nobody knew what *might* happen. The fear was some nutball setting off a tragic chain reaction. Virtually NOBODY was scared of fathers, mothers, teachers, plumbers, etc standing around with guns. Lobby day PROVED that without some kind of radical lighting a fuse there is ZERO to be worried or afraid of since it's clearly proven to be a bunch of useless posturing.

At this point in American history, Civil disobedience that puts fear into tyrants is going to require stashing the guns and getting out different tools.

Right now, the Canadians have found a working formula. It remains to be seen how effective .gov countermeasures will be and whether the Canadian people can out last them.

What complete equine excrement. Lobby Day 2020 stopped a certain-to-pass AWB dead in its tracks. Period. Second, and more importantly, it completely and utterly destroyed the lame-stream press narrative that there were only a few "fringe" gun owners that didn't support that. What was demonstrated in *SPECTACULAR* fashion was exactly the opposite. This is *precisely* what is happening in Canada right now.

Oh, and in case nobody told you, LD2020 was only the second time in history the Governor of Virginia fled Richmond.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

He has been hugely red pilled by this..  

He said earlier in the broadcast that he was just some fool from Ottawa making videos about his praying mantis and now he is covering a revolution.  

He says this has opened his eyes and he is on the truckers side.
View Quote
I've watched many of his streams. He is Joe Average and came to the protest with a open mind and listened and learned from random people there.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:12:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The second video had that newscaster wanting blood to flow,  she almost had the twinkle in her eye.    After a counter protest today the police take action,  Viva Frei interviewed a few of them ,  BLM supporting statists wanting to bring the pain to the convoy.   BLM of course did nothing wrong.    These statists think the only noble people in the world are leftists.
View Quote

Saw some of those comments.  "We support protests, unless it is not something we agree with".   FFS
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That Romanian he has been talking is a great example of who is there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That Romanian he has been talking is a great example of who is there.

Uottawascotty has interviewed a few former communist country expats.  He did an interview with a driver that escaped from Cuba.  Other live streamers have interviewed former communist country residents that have escaped.  They have a unique perspective of what they are seeing... And it isn't good.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

*Not directed at you*

You would have to be a chuckle fuck moran to believe that they wouldn't side with the goobermint. People will keep licking the boot. Pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It appears the police have sided with the government and the hammer is falling from all accounts.

The question is can the truckers hold out through the night and keep going without resupply or help.

*Not directed at you*

You would have to be a chuckle fuck moran to believe that they wouldn't side with the goobermint. People will keep licking the boot. Pathetic.

No offense taken as I believed this was going to happen at some point.  

Here's hoping the arrested aren't thrown into solitary as terrorists or insurrectionists.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Ottawa: Cop line guarding fuel cans in preparation for removal by hazmat crews 2-6-2022

Ottawa: Cop line guarding fuel cans in preparation for removal by hazmat crews 2-6-2022

Aerial view of new freedom base camp with hazmat team at RCGT Park

Canada: Aerial view of new freedom base camp with hazmat team at RCGT Park 2-6-2022
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Uottawascotty has interviewed a few former communist country expats.  He did an interview with a driver that escaped from Cuba.  Other live streamers have interviewed former communist country residents that have escaped.  They have a unique perspective of what they are seeing... And it isn't good.  

View Quote
There have been some amazing interviews. What is so amazing is how all of the people have the same reasons and you can tell they aren't just spewing hyped up talking points. Its all been honest opinions.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It appears the police have sided with the government and the hammer is falling from all accounts.

The question is can the truckers hold out through the night and keep going without resupply or help.
View Quote

police ARE government.

Never forget that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QPx1s6aiRM
View Quote

I would say..Toss some flares in that fucking stack of cans.  

But that would play into the commies hands.  
Assholes.. They know the arrests are bullshit and likely wont stick.  But it gives them the opportunity to starve the trucks of fuel.  I am beginning to think they are desperate to pressure the protestors into becoming violent so they can play victim.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:21:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QPx1s6aiRM

Aerial view of new freedom base camp with hazmat team at RCGT Park

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-BOLlD8stM
View Quote

Just guessing here but come daylight, those cops won't be protecting those jerry cans because they'll be 100x the number of cops who walk right past them, grab the cans, and go start filling up trucks. I don't think the JBTs understand the situation there. They are a tiny, tiny force compared to a crush of freedom-loving individuals.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:22:36 PM EDT
[#13]
You know the party is lit when 100's of people are rocking out to Bryan Adams.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#14]
The reactions by gov and LE alike to recent events (like this) are just pushing people further and further. It's disgusting.

They have no desire to listen anymore and lie through their teeth. All those in power only seem to represent the left anymore.

It's also exposing the truth: Peaceful protest is no longer effective. Governments no longer care.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:26:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/alberta_truckers

I do not know the first darn thing about the credibility of levant or the lawyer, so use your best judgement people.
View Quote

Ezra is the real deal. He is the founder of Rebel News.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Here's hoping the arrested aren't thrown into solitary as terrorists or insurrectionists.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*Not directed at you*

"May you live in interesting times"

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:26:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Terms like insurrection and occupation are being thrown around - by politicians and Senior reps of the Police.  

The government at both a Province and Federal level are trying to demonise the Protesters.  The state media, CBC are working with them to create a narrative to enable  them to go in hard.  

The claim there was an election over COVID mandates is irrelevant since the advent of Omicron, which occurred well after the election.

The supporters of the Freedom Convoy need to target secondary locations and progressively tighten the logistics chokehold.  

The fact that politicians both at Federal and Province level have failed to even attempt meaningful dialogue and seek a resolution is damning of the Canadian system.  The fact that they failed to pivot with the onset of Omicron, which has a very different outcome to Delta etc, tells you they are either incompetent or tyrannical or most likely both.  

The failure to do this in effect shows the government has failed and politicians on both sides of the political spectrum have failed to act in the best interests of their communities as a whole.  

Its time for a National Truckers Strike - target secondary logistics hubs and transport corridors - this will show the true level of support.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:29:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The reactions by gov and LE alike to recent events (like this) are just pushing people further and further. It's disgusting.

They have no desire to listen anymore and lie through their teeth. All those in power only seem to represent the left anymore.

It's also exposing the truth: Peaceful protest is no longer effective. Governments no longer care.
View Quote

You know.. The assholes are going to keep pushing until there is violence.  Then they will try to play the victim.  

They might have a tough time with that as there is a lot of alternative media getting out there to circumvent the well funded Pravda that is the mainstream media.  

It appears that a vast majority of Canadians have been awoken to it and have been red pilled.  I know I have been showing these videos to as many people here as I can.  

The Canadian gov is full on tyrannical.   Ours is not far behind.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Terms like insurrection and occupation are being thrown around - by politicians and Senior reps of the Police.  

The government at both a Province and Federal level are trying to demonise the Protesters.  The state media, CBC are working with them to create a narrative to enable  them to go in hard.  

The claim there was an election over COVID mandates is irrelevant since the advent of Omicron, which occurred well after the election.

The supporters of the Freedom Convoy need to target secondary locations and progressively tighten the logistics chokehold.  

The fact that politicians both at Federal and Province level have failed to even attempt meaningful dialogue and seek a resolution is damning of the Canadian system.  

The failure to do this in effect shows the government has failed and politicians on both sides of the political spectrum have failed to act in the best interests of their communities as a whole.  

View Quote

This.  Shut the country the fuck down.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:30:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The fact that politicians both at Federal and Province level have failed to even attempt meaningful dialogue and seek a resolution is damning of the Canadian system.  

View Quote

What the truckers need to do is to go to the compounds where the cops get their fuel from and block those in. No fuel for truckers, no fuel for cops. Furthermore, they shouldn't be making deliveries to them either. When the cops have to walk everywhere, they'll get the message.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#22]
[b]It’s also exposing the truth: Peaceful protest is no longer effective. Governments no longer care.
View Quote

^ This
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:30:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You know.. The assholes are going to keep pushing until there is violence.  Then they will try to play the victim.  

They might have a tough time with that as there is a lot of alternative media getting out there to circumvent the well funded Pravda that is the mainstream media.  

It appears that a vast majority of Canadians have been awoken to it and have been red pilled.  I know I have been showing these videos to as many people here as I can.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the PD were to succeed in getting the truckers out of the city, they've still effectively removed truckers from their economy who now have no jobs.
If they sit home after this, the protest enters phase 2: the strike.

The cityfolk wouldn't have to put up with honking, but those bare shelves would get WAY worse.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep the gov wants violence to the point they will create a situation for it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If the PD were to succeed in getting the truckers out of the city, they've still effectively removed truckers from their economy who now have no jobs.

The cityfolk wouldn't have to put up with honking, but those bare shelves would get WAY worse.
View Quote
Hell go home and come back in a week with plenty of fuel and start over again.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they want a general strike.

This is how you get one.

Freeze some truckers to death in their cabs because you stole their fuel, and find out what it's like when enough people sick out to turn the nation off. Especially in winter. If you think war is bad...
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:32:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What the truckers need to do is to go to the compounds where the cops get their fuel from and block those in. No fuel for truckers, no fuel for cops. Furthermore, they shouldn't be making deliveries to them either. When the cops have to walk everywhere, they'll get the message.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree..  and..
Start bringing in a shit load of 2 liter MtDew bottles filled with diesel,  Pack it in with the food deliveries.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I agree..  and..
Start bringing in a shit load of 2 liter MtDew bottles filled with diesel,  Pack it in with the food deliveries.  

View Quote
They are blocking "All material support" for the truckers.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Cops putting out the fires

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:34:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couple of the truckers said that the going theme with the truckers is the gov needs us more than we need them.  One said that there are a lot more that have said they will sit it out at home.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:35:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Couple of the truckers said that the going theme with the truckers is the gov needs us more than we need them.  One said that there are a lot more that have said they will sit it out at home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The lack of food can and will change things.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:35:55 PM EDT
[#32]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1ypKdEPgZmvGW[/tweet]

Video at link.

Rebel news reporter on the ground filming.

ETA: Something up with the link and video, not working, try here:

https://twitter.com/lincolnmjay

https://twitter.com/lincolnmjay/status/1490512534994051081
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree..  and..

They are so far focusing on fuel.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hopefully these jackbooted thugs red pill a bunch of people both in Canada and in the US.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Another live feed just showed 7-8 LEs extinguishing a barrel fire being used by 3-4 truckers.

The video streamer is doing a live feed from his bicycle, BTW.

Now just a glimpse of a paramedic bus being moved in…

JFC
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:36:52 PM EDT
[#36]
So time for a real insurrection eh?
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Looking that way.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Canada could be a very, very different by the end of the month.

#GeneralStrike
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:40:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Looking that way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looking that way.

Globally.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:40:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I would say..Toss some flares in that fucking stack of cans.  

But that would play into the commies hands.  
Assholes.. They know the arrests are bullshit and likely wont stick.  But it gives them the opportunity to starve the trucks of fuel.  I am beginning to think they are desperate to pressure the protestors into becoming violent so they can play victim.
View Quote

If that happens they better go full steam and declare independence from the crown and its thugs, 1775 style.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:42:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Globally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looking that way.

Globally.

Enough info has gotten out via alternative media that this Canadian revolution has certainly begun to spread around the world.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:42:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Elderly man on the street just now:

“We pay your taxes! We feed you!”

Next person:

“I’ll die before I give in…”

Now a guy in a Lamborghini with “freedom” stenciled on it just brought beers for the truckers. Cool dude.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:42:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If that happens they better go full steam and declare independence from the crown and its thugs, 1775 style.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Video at link.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:44:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Widely man on the street just now:

“We pay your taxes! We feed you!”

Next person:

“I’ll die before I give in…”
View Quote

The truckers are saying we are not leaving and we will die in our bunks.  The Romanian trucker says he escaped communism and is a single parent who wants freedom for his child.  He says this IS life and death for him.  

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#46]
To my eye a bunch of honking trucks is more of a warning than a problem in itself.

Ok, tow them.

If you buttfuck the people that bring you asswipe and tendies long enough you aint gettin asswipe and you aint gettin tendies.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They sure seem to be pushing for it.  Hopefully all fuel deliveries for the cops are stopped at this point.  I don't think they realize that even if they somehow manage to get the trucks out of downtown they can still park them and there will be no food, fuel or other deliveries coming into the city.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:47:58 PM EDT
[#48]
So one lady said her daughter in the video feed the cops tried to arrest her 16 year old daughter bringing in jerry cans, that daughter said under what law, said the cops said after midnight it would be ... quote "contributing to mischeif."  So that's the excuse they're using to try and freeze truckers to death so they'll get the vaccines to protect them.

I would laugh, if it wasn't serious and pathetic.

ETA: from the livestream video at this link: https://twitter.com/lincolnmjay/status/1490512534994051081
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:48:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video at link.

I watched that interview with that kid in the beginning of the video..  

He has tears in his eyes.  He is young..  He is determined to stay.  There are fucking kids there that are saying they are doing this for the future of others and their kids.

There are so many young people among the crowd there that are thinking of the future of others as well as themselves.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

What complete equine excrement. Lobby Day 2020 stopped a certain-to-pass AWB dead in its tracks. Period. Second, and more importantly, it completely and utterly destroyed the lame-stream press narrative that there were only a few "fringe" gun owners that didn't support that. What was demonstrated in *SPECTACULAR* fashion was exactly the opposite. This is *precisely* what is happening in Canada right now.

Oh, and in case nobody told you, LD2020 was only the second time in history the Governor of Virginia fled Richmond.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, maybe not.

Richmond 2020 Lobby Day was pure bottled lightning.

Not one shot fired, city left cleaner than originally found, ruling class scared shitless.

I understand that people have a lot mentally invested into lobby day or armed protest/marches. Folks really need to step back and look at the big picture.

You really think what's happening in Canada is even a tiny bit like Lobby day was? Really??? Think about that for a moment! Pick a high number, let's say 40,000 armed Canadians showed up in Ottawa for a "lobby Day" just like VA. Fences went up, extra LE called in, schedules adjusted, nerves on edge FOR ONE DAY. Nothing of any significance happens, nobody resigns, no policy changes, then everyone packs up and goes home.

A week later you'd never know anything unusual occurred.

Oh, but we got all these armed citizens together!!!! So fucking what????? Did the citizenry show themselves mission capable? Did we see basics of teamwork/chain of command like drill and Ceremony performed? Were there impromptu squads, platoons and companies doing dry practicing fire and maneuver????  Anything other than proving a bunch of people being armed in and of itself doesn't mean shit??????

Canadians have a different culture than us. Similar, but different. They have been smart enough to mount a meaningful protest, one that is actually lasting more than a day and "may" lead to achieving some goals.

It'll be a while before we know how successful the Freedom Convoy was. We already have the benefit of hindsight to know that Lobby Day didn't accomplish shit in the big picture. Rather than live in a delusional bubble believing something major was accomplished, why not instead try figuring out a successful strategy????

Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top