eta: this is the specific fund linked in Dagger's Daily Trucker Report above
View Quote

Did you part to get it there
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:37:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_6CfY_IKVw

Sounds like they are wanting to go full jack boot.
View Quote

target Assassinations

this is organized from the United States
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Most sheriff's said nothing. Yes, a few did but there are a lot of sheriff's in this country.

But let's talk about the cops standing around during a year and a half of rioting, doing nothing as cities and people's homes burned yet jumped to protect ANTIFA and arrest people trying to defend themselves.

Or the ones wallowing on the ground in fake chains in solidarity with BLM.

Doesn't look like that really solved anything, maybe they should have groveled harder.
View Quote

That didn’t happen anywhere I was at, and I saw the Floyd protests in person, not on YouTube.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

target Assassinations

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

target Assassinations

They are talking about towing, arresting people for delivering fuel and disrupting the crowd funding.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Rebel News has some:

https://rebelnewsstore.com/
View Quote

This one is great.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:44:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:47:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I get warnings about Arfcom wanting to steal my identity if I use wifi and forget to turn my VPN on.

Good thing those companies are watching out for me, right?
View Quote

In case you aren't aware, and simplifying this a little, that warning typically indicates your browser has detected that the certificate provided to your computer's web browser was not issued by ar15.com's certificate authority.

What this almost always means is that the router your traffic has to pass through is using SSL Interception to decrypt and read the traffic.  "SSL Interception" is a polite term for "man in the middle attack" and is one of the few non-social engineering attacks that can efficiently defeat public key infrastructure based encryption.  However, it can't be defeated without being detected, which is what the warning is about.  Your browser is aware potential bullshittery is afoot and is running up a red flag about it.

Use of a VPN ostensibly defeats SSL Interception.  I have often wondered what I'd have to do in order to perform a MITM attack on a VPN connection.  I expect it might be harder since the initial handshake is transmitted in clear text and doesn't get flagged as an encrypted / https connection to start with.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL.  The judge should reissue the order in ALL CAPS so everyone knows it serious business and will have to stop.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For the top of 70
City council meeting live now
View Quote

Lol they're doing nothing but comparing the Jan 6th "uprising" to Ottawa.

These people are pathetic
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 4:59:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Lol they're doing nothing but comparing the Jan 6th "uprising" to Ottawa.

These people are pathetic
View Quote

One Karen said, right when I reposted it. This was VERY organized. She was in disbelief that this could just happen without someone organizing it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I just had to see what the Left was saying about the Truckers and

According to the Left the truckers are trying to burn folks alive in their apartments for speaking out against them.

Violence and fights breaking out everywhere.

A few quotes...

"The people in this convoy all hate Antifa and BLM and then they go out and try something neither group would ever do.
My recommendation is to sentence these individuals to watch their vehicles be taken to the Canadian Army base at Kingston and be used for antitank rocket targets. They could even have a contest between the Canadian Army and the 10th Mountain Division."

For many of them that truck or tractor is their livelihood. A well placed Molotov or paintball could take it out and their insurance would probably be no good to replace it.

Maybe it's what happens when Putin and the Mercers are paying you to 'demonstrate'.

They went out looking for a fight and any excuse will do. Now they can be violent and feel vindicated, as in their minds, it was for a worthy cause. "FREEDOM!!!" They all think they are Mel Gibson in Braveheart evidently.

Yes and they crave conflict and violence!

just LOCK the violent people up!!! Be strong Trudeau!

They are literally occupying the city and have refused to leave until their demands of white patriarchy are met, when in fact the Canadian government isn't even involved (they should be protesting at the province level).

This is fucking MOB FASCISM against the duly elected Canadian government. We need the military involved stat or there could be hundreds or quite literally thousands of BIPOC and Jewish Canadians assaulted or dead from this foreign occupation.

Trudeau has allowed this anarchy and domestic terrorism to go on far too long.

They are businesses. They can be sued.

If you want to protest, you do it on your own two feet without a 10 ton weapon / compensating toy to make your so-called "protest" look bigger than it is.
And:
- threatening to sexually assault a woman,
-Attacking a guy in a wheelchair ,
-being assaulted by so-called freedom fighters for taking pictures,
-Mobs forcing people to remove masks to get on the LRT,
-Mobs assaulting/tearing mask off seniors at bus stop,
-Mobs throwing rocks at ambulances and shouting racist slurs,
-Women at a local emergency shelter terrorized by the constant honking and angry men outside
-Staff and volunteers at a downtown shelter were threatened until they provided food to mob instead of homeless people,
-assaults on homeless people,
-racial slurs at Black personal support workers,
-Noise torture by constant horn blowing
and attempting a coup of our democratically elected parliament is not protesting.
It's domestic terrorism. Period.

View Quote

JFC, white patriarchy?  Really?  These fucks don't even know what it means.  And claiming truckers are craving violence, projecting their own fascism (which again, they don't seem to understand the definition of)...,  so pathetic.  I almost feel bad for these arrogant asshats.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol cute
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like they want Rock-Concert quality guitar amps and speakers to have the fun now.
The noise will go from occasional to continuous.

Dear wealthy city people that don't object when their choice politicians punch down at the serf class that they genuinely believe is beneath them,
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Mp asking for international assistance, rcmp says yes, Dhs and fbi helping.

They admitted the truckers are not spewing hate and racism, that is just a handful of lone wolf actors and agitators (but don't admit it is their own people).

Sounds like they are throwing all policing groups in the country at it, claiming they are interdicting weapons at border (doubt it), amd doncerns about being hacked and using civilian it to stop it attacks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe if judge-boi had the fuckin balls to strike down Castro's edict on "jab or job", the truckers wouldn't have shown up in the first fucking place?

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:14:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Watching the city council meeting.  So far it's basically been the council asking the police what they're going to do to end the protest and the LE guy is looking at them like a deer in headlights.

Its clear that they are completely overwhelmed by the scale of this protest and have no idea how to proceed.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:18:04 PM EDT
[#24]
They are pissed about some tweet that was sympathetic to the truckers sent by Ottawa police, and that tow truck companies are refusing to tow... so they are authorizing more funds to hire outside companies.

Hoping to get everyone out and clear the city by weekend but know that is unlikely.
(City meeting)
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Mp asking for international assistance, rcmp says yes, Dhs and fbi helping.

They admitted the truckers are not spewing hate and racism, that is just a handful of lone wolf actors and agitators (but don't admit it is their own people).

Sounds like they are throwing all policing groups in the country at it, claiming they are interdicting weapons at border (doubt it), amd doncerns about being hacked and using civilian it to stop it attacks.
View Quote
So they want American citizens to mind their own biz but are asking our gov agencies for help.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Do proceeds go to the truckers, or to rebel news?  I think the guy previous asking wanted to support the truckers with a tshirt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rebel News has some:

https://rebelnewsstore.com/

Do proceeds go to the truckers, or to rebel news?  I think the guy previous asking wanted to support the truckers with a tshirt.

DOn't know to be honest, but I would assume to Rebel News.  If you want to support the Truckers the Give crowdsourced fundraiser is the best bet.  

Although, without Rebel News, I wouldnt have know what was going on at first.

ETA not affiliated with either.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:20:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

But it was a Hawaiian judge.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
...Its clear that they are completely overwhelmed by the scale of this protest and have no idea how to proceed.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

Quoted:

Key fob batteries are soon to be sold out in the greater Ottawa area.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
They are posted about some tweet that was sympathetic to the truckers sent by Ottawa police, and that tow truck companies are refusing to tow... so they are authorizing more funds to hire outside companies.

Hoping to get everyone out and clear the city by weekend but know that is unlikely.
(City meeting)
View Quote
Imagine if they hire outside tow truck companies and when they show up they join the protest.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:26:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Chief of RCMP WAS ASKED IF THEY CAN SEIZE VEHICLES, now or a month from now after this is over.  

He said they are exploring all aspects of law and if they can pass legislation to make it possible.  

Insane. It is basically "Let's rob our citizens as they make us look like fools!"
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:26:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
If the Judge doesn't live downtown, they should go honk in front of his house.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Watching the city council meeting.  So far it's basically been the council asking the police what they're going to do to end the protest and the LE guy is looking at them like a deer in headlights.

Its clear that they are completely overwhelmed by the scale of this protest and have no idea how to proceed.
View Quote

"Jeeves, why is that Racoon in the house!" says the politicians, bothered that the PD they tried to defund didn't fairy-wand away the protestors who exist because of the ruling classes arrogance.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:28:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Imagine if they hire outside tow truck companies and when they show up they join the protest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are posted about some tweet that was sympathetic to the truckers sent by Ottawa police, and that tow truck companies are refusing to tow... so they are authorizing more funds to hire outside companies.

(City meeting)

They did.  

I’ve seen several class 8 tow trucks in the protests.

Towing companies know their customers. The vast majority of it is private pay companies.  You tow your target customers vehicles for the government, you’ll be out of business in very short order. The majority of class 8 towing is private pay.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:28:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
For the top of 70
City council meeting live now
View Quote

There is a lot of evil within that group.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They did.  

I've seen several class 8 tow trucks in the protests.

Towing companies know their customers. The vast majority of it is private pay companies.  You tow your target customers vehicles for the government, you'll be out of business in very short order. The majority of class 8 towing is private pay.
View Quote
If they do I hope they bring enough fuel to resupply  the rest of the protestors.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#38]
They're patting themselves on the back and congratulating chief slowly for "avoiding a riot" as if they accomplished it.  Delusional people at the city council!  

Not a single thought as to addressing the citizens' concerns, or opening a dialogue with them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:35:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sounds like they want Rock-Concert quality guitar amps and speakers to have the fun now.
The noise will go from occasional to continuous.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DojIplpUwAAcxWt.jpg

Dear wealthy city people that don't object when their choice politicians punch down at the serf class that they genuinely believe is beneath them,
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/demjimmies_jpg-2270598.JPG
View Quote

More like they need several of these guys driving around.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Wholly fuck those people are scary. (city council cunts)
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Faggot canadian government
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

(City meeting)

You know...it can take 8-10 hours to tow a single truck.

"I'm working as fast as I can"

Slowdowns are just as effective as stoppages when dealing with something this large.

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

There is a lot of evil within that group.
View Quote

There is, the problem is, they dont think they are.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

but praise for antifa and BLM

Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:42:33 PM EDT
[#45]
"they're in trucks, big trucks" referencing the scary guys in "pickup trucks"
"traumatized"
"people are fleeing, animals are going hungry"
"it's about an extreme element that is roaming around the streets of our residential neighborhood. And I can tell you and its not safer out there, only a man would say that today"

Evil, fucking evil. They can't get groceries because it's "too dangerous."
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Chief of RCMP WAS ASKED IF THEY CAN SEIZE VEHICLES, now or a month from now after this is over.  

He said they are exploring all aspects of law and if they can pass legislation to make it possible.  

Insane. It is basically "Let's rob our citizens as they make us look like fools!"
View Quote

Remember it’s not the US, and the RCMP isn’t equivalent to US law enforcement.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:47:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Remember it’s not the US, and the RCMP isn’t equivalent to US law enforcement.
View Quote

I don't care if it's North Korea.  What the Canadian gov is proposing to do is wrong.  It's wrong here.  It's wrong in Canada.  It's wrong in North Korea.  It's wrong on the moon.

What they are proposing to do is wrong.  They are the villains in this story regardless of what they say or think.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
"traumatized"
"it's about an extreme element that is roaming around the streets of our residential neighborhood. And I can tell you and its not safer out there, only a man would say that today"

View Quote

Like most cidiots, they were probably too insulated (and short sighted) in their own little socialist Utopia to consider stocking up when this was announced. They're certainly too stupid to have thought about how every hour and every day this continues it is pushing the supply chain further and further behind schedule and creating more backlog that will take an ever increasing amount of time to clear.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Meanwhile, Trudeau is worried about his vagina being mutilated.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's going to be an interesting day at City Hall, as well as inside the Chambers at Parliament Hill.

They are panicking.
Meanwhile, Trudeau is worried about his vagina being mutilated.

So, they're anti-F2M trans.

BIGOTS!
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 5:56:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Like most cidiots, they were probably too insulated (and short sighted) in their own little socialist Utopia to consider stocking up when this was announced. They're certainly too stupid to have thought about how every hour and every day this continues it is pushing the supply chain further and further behind schedule and creating more backlog that will take an ever increasing amount of time to clear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"traumatized"

Attachment Attached File
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top