BCM
User Panel

Page / 288
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:53:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Video embedded from that article:
"Federal ministers discuss response to ongoing convoy protests in Ottawa – February 7, 2022"
https://youtu.be/m3jTK6dlNuc?t=1977
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://youtu.be/m3jTK6dlNuc?t=1977
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:54:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Tucker: Crumbling regimes always resort to this

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:54:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Brilliant plan Brandeau, bring pissed off Americans into the fight.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:01:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Ambassador bridge

Farmers supporting the truckers
Coward of the cottage #freedomconvoy2022

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:08:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Milk river blockade..

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:15:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I like this guy!!!

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:23:46 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

I hope that bridge holds up.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:24:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I said to myself..  That's a lot of fuckin weight on that bridge.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:26:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:28:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFFEB95MPz4
View Quote

He rite do.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:29:08 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

He good! Can we borrow him Free Canada?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Link to trucker donations:Donation Link
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:44:28 AM EDT
[#13]

F'n brilliant m8
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:44:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Windsor crossing.  

Trucker convoy 2022 WINDSOR ONTARIO

Windsor Blockade Day 1 part 1 live at 4:45 pm Feb 7, 2022

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:49:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I said to myself..  That's a lot of fuckin weight on that bridge.  
View Quote
Probably empty trailers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 1:56:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Shit where can I donate some money.
View Quote

Givesendgo

I saw that the dickface trudeau is getting the fbi and dhs involved so it prompted me to donate some money.

Fuck Trudeau, fuck the fbi, fuck dhs.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 2:57:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Speech by Raquel Dancho, a member of the Canadian Parliament concerning the Trucker Protest, mandates, etc. Very good speech...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeHJcw_GrmY
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 3:27:21 AM EDT
[#18]
How is this thread not rated "Epic" yet?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:21:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 4:44:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Principle of double criminality. If the act isn't criminal in the US as well as Canada, they can't extradite. If they come to take me into custody for donating $100 to the Canuck truckers, I'm filling the sprinklers with gasoline and going out in a blaze of glory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is escalating in a way that should make everyone involved concerned.

Lashing out wildly is never a good sign. It's particularly troubling when you consider that Canadian authorities have absolutely no jurisdiction over American citizens on American soil. I would assume someone in his shoes would be well aware of that. And therefore I'm forced to believe that he knows he cannot control the situation he wants to control & is attempting to control other things.

Hopefully someone close to him can reel him in & get him reattached to reality before his outbursts lead to bloodshed.

I believe there is an extradition treaty with Canada. I don't know how that will play into this.
Principle of double criminality. If the act isn't criminal in the US as well as Canada, they can't extradite. If they come to take me into custody for donating $100 to the Canuck truckers, I'm filling the sprinklers with gasoline and going out in a blaze of glory.

Anything like that will be judged by a liberal federal judge here in America. You have another thing coming if you think the US won't go along.

This is real life not checkers and laws don't really matter anymore.

It's like when our side was saying they can't arrest Jan 6th people just for trespassing and now some have been sitting in jail for longer than they could be sentenced for trespassing.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:15:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Anything like that will be judged by a liberal federal judge here in America. You have another thing coming if you think the US won't go along.

It's like when our side was saying they can't arrest Jan 6th people just for trespassing and now some have been sitting in jail for longer than they could be sentenced for trespassing.

View Quote

The globalists and the lefties have been playing for keeps for a long time. Conservatives and moderates are just now starting to get it - and honestly, a bunch of those truckers, probably most of them, would be centrist Americans....and yet they are ruled over by vile Communists. That is what is so wild about this entire thing. The Canadian conservative\center let the leftists get it that far, and have had enough. In a word, they were too Polite, and are regretting it. That's why whatever happens here in the United States is fairly curbed...we deal with it or refuse it at our own whim. We can actually say "fuck off" and mean it, and no one really gets arrested or attacked. Mostly.*

The narrative really is coming apart at the seams for the left, and it is glorious.

We can pray Brandeau will stay in his bunker until the bitter end. But I see this going darker. I don't see that working out well for him, and I would advise keeping all eyes on next weekend. It's either a nothing burger, or you are going to see ten thousand people show up.

*Unless you are in DC when Democrats have power, or a member of Antifa or Kyle Rittenhouse in a Soros controlled district, the rules are different for you.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:42:06 AM EDT
[#22]
anybody can verify is this is correct?

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@Fluffythecat @Dagger41 <- Hate to do the @ thing but you two really are the opinions I'd like on the question at a bare minimum, all other Canadian opinions are also very appreciated.

Do you really think they're going to ban Trucker donors at the border?
View Quote

They as in the .gov ?

If they had their way they would, but they would have to stop cross border money transfers to do it.
That would not work out well if they tried that, on many levels it would not work out well.
Just think of 'Cross Border Commerce'

The .gov there is shooting itself in the foot at every turn it it is taking right now.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 5:45:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/mOdIRcg.png
View Quote

Considering it is 4:44AM Ottawa time, also on the 8th, I am going to go with stop drinking.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 6:04:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/mOdIRcg.png
View Quote
I don't have twitter but I would ask for his source.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 6:05:53 AM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

I'll share it with friends and family on FB when I get out of jail again.
Put it up on twitter though, on thin ice there too !

"Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive."

Fucking PUSSIES !!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lashing out wildly is never a good sign. It's particularly troubling when you consider that Canadian authorities have absolutely no jurisdiction over American citizens on American soil. I would assume someone in his shoes would be well aware of that. And therefore I'm forced to believe that he knows he cannot control the situation he wants to control & is attempting to control other things.

Hopefully someone close to him can reel him in & get him reattached to reality before his outbursts lead to bloodshed.

I believe there is an extradition treaty with Canada. I don't know how that will play into this.

If we are at a point where the intent of national governments is to persecute people who simply donate to a protest, wherein the protest is a demand for freedom, then we are well past the point where men should fear tyrants.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 6:43:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember kids, after the first the rest are free. If they aren't playing by laws you shouldn't either.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:03:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Through all of this, I have learned:

1, I need a large Peterbilt with double eagle sized fuel tanks.

2, I need to invite my buddy who own Twin Cities Towing over for a bbq and catch up with him. Been awhile since we have hung out, and I would like to hear how his contract with the state and multiple municipalities is going.

3, I need to acquire a ship horn
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:17:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Well, aint that some shit!

Just like our own .gov
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:22:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:26:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
How is this thread not rated "Epic" yet?  
View Quote

I rated it Epic as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#33]

You watch the Tucker interview at the top of the page Dagger41? I let it play in the background while I was doing other things. Pretty relevant to this post.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I rated it Epic as well.
View Quote

Done, did
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:29:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bridge will be fine. That bridge has trucks backed up on it, both ways, every day. Given, they are normally stop/go, not just stopped.

This bridge shutting down is a HUGE deal. The amount of goods that come across that bridge are very significant. This is going to add a few meetings to my day, today.  

Next, the Detroit area hospitals have a not insignificant, percentage of their staff that commute from Canada each day. As of this morning they can’t get to work. They can take the tunnel (trucks can’t go in the tunnel), but that is jammed for miles now too. Every passenger vehicle that was going to take the bridge is now heading for the tunnel.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:29:49 AM EDT
[#36]
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-UNK_GK0T-GK1C&v=1052868615570444

Link works for me.
I can't post on FB for a few days, but can still view it.

Fuckers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:30:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You watch the Tucker interview at the top of the page Dagger41? I let it play in the background while I was doing other things. Pretty relevant to this post.
View Quote

Yes I saw it last night.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:35:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:35:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Take a look at the google maps for the Windsor/Detroit crossings (bridge and tunnel) right now. It’s a mess.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Take a look at the google maps for the Windsor/Detroit crossings (bridge and tunnel) right now. It’s a mess.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:41:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Speech by Raquel Dancho, a member of the Canadian Parliament concerning the Trucker Protest, mandates, etc. Very good speech...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeHJcw_GrmY
View Quote

She's hot as fuck.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-UNK_GK0T-GK1C&v=1052868615570444

Link works for me.
I can't post on FB for a few days, but can still view it.

Fuckers.
View Quote

I'm REALLY fucking surprised Twitter hasn't started purging shit yet...
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:45:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'm REALLY fucking surprised Twitter hasn't started purging shit yet...
View Quote

I'm on thin ice there, I think I have one more warning left.

LOL
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Not sure if it was already posted...
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:47:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I'm on thin ice there, I think I have one more warning left.

LOL
View Quote

I deleted my account after the election. But you can still read everything. You just cant post, thats what keeps me out of trouble
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:49:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw that.

Hell, I saw the trucks on our side.

Honk.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 7:58:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Bridge will be fine. That bridge has trucks backed up on it, both ways, every day. Given, they are normally stop/go, not just stopped.

This bridge shutting down is a HUGE deal. The amount of goods that come across that bridge are very significant. This is going to add a few meetings to my day, today.  

Next, the Detroit area hospitals have a not insignificant, percentage of their staff that commute from Canada each day. As of this morning they can’t get to work. They can take the tunnel (trucks can’t go in the tunnel), but that is jammed for miles now too. Every passenger vehicle that was going to take the bridge is now heading for the tunnel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does the tunnel still have the occasional drip like it used to ?
That always unnerved me to see.
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top