Quoted:

Ooops, I disabled my compressor......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ideas I have seen thrown around...

Arrest the drivers, have the city drivers drive the trucks to an impound lot....

That is the solution they want to run with...

Ooops, I disabled my compressor......

As I was thinking about this - if I were a driver there and I had a trailer with me - I'd start by unhooking my air lines and then toss a gladhand lock on the trailer, followed by slipping under the trailer (and after making sure I could get a spare airline) cut about a 2' section out of my brake lines.  That'd slow them down a bit if they wanted to tow it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Alberta Premier just fessed up that vax isn't working an he's dropping mandates and passports.

Listening live now.
View Quote

Linky linky tickle you with muh pinky?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:37:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I just got a text that they are already there and interviewing kids that are with their parents.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a REALLY fucking bad idea.

I just got a text that they are already there and interviewing kids that are with their parents.

That would be my hill.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#7]

The protest, which began in January, saw thousands of protesters and truckers descend on Canada’s capital to oppose mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, paralyzing the streets with snarling traffic. A fundraising page on GoFundMe reached about $7.9 million in donations before the crowdsourcing giant stepped in to block the campaign, prompting the fundraising effort to move to GiveSendGo, which publicly declared its support for the protest. According to a press release, GiveSendGo said it had processed more than $4.5 million in donations for the Freedom Convoy protesters during its first day of the company hosting the campaign.

TechCrunch was tipped off to the data lapse after a person working in the security space found an exposed Amazon-hosted S3 bucket containing over 50 gigabytes of files, including passports and driver licenses that were collected during the donation process.

The researcher said they found the web address for the exposed bucket by viewing the source code of the Freedom Convoy’s webpage on GiveSendGo.

S3 buckets are used for storing files, documents or even entire websites in Amazon’s cloud but are set to private by default, and require a multi-step process before a bucket’s contents can be made public for anyone to access.

The exposed bucket had over a thousand photos and scans of passports and driver licenses uploaded since February 4, when the Freedom Convoy’s page was first set up on GiveSendGo. The filenames suggest that the identity documents were uploaded during the payments process, which some financial institutions require before they can process a person’s payment or donation.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Uh oh!  They have some tacticians on the Left.  What will we do?  How will we counter these great minds?

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://calgary.citynews.ca/

Clic 'listen live'
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So givesendgo is using Amazon hosting?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d-460.gif
View All Quotes

The government does too.

Amazon file service hosting is ... whatever is bigger than gigantic.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Clic 'listen live'
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clic 'listen live'

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, fighting dirty, pulling all stops!

They didn't do shit to BLM and pAntifa terrorists who had their children at riots, took them looting, etc.

They think folks are mad now. That’s like gas rigged with thermite near an open flame.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:41:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

'xactly.  How are the citidiots going to tell the world via reddit that their cats have the stress shits.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

'xactly.  How are the citidiots going to tell the world via reddit that their cats have the stress shits.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah I was pretty skeptical of that. Maybe a couple. Certainly not half.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I was pretty skeptical of that. Maybe a couple. Certainly not half.

Note that they used suspiciously specific language in the tweet:

No one has resigned because of the way the protestors are being handled.

That very specifically is NOT saying "no one has resigned."

It doesn't mean people have resigned, but it's weaselly language.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I think you've somewhat missed the point.

Those cops are you and me. Under the right conditions, we would wind up doing the same thing. That does not excuse what they did in the slightest.

Aleksandr solzhenitsyn has a very good section in his book about how anyone could be turned into a snitch for the soviet state - how he was maneuvered into being one, and how all of us could be too.

I cannot find the section or the quote of it, wish I could atm, it was VERY good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ottawa police returning all fuel they took from truckers!by Judges order freedeom convoy 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlOv5mBK8I

Let this be a lesson.  These drones will do what they're told.  Their current masters are vile human filth.

Those cops are you and me. Under the right conditions, we would wind up doing the same thing. That does not excuse what they did in the slightest.

Aleksandr solzhenitsyn has a very good section in his book about how anyone could be turned into a snitch for the soviet state - how he was maneuvered into being one, and how all of us could be too.

I cannot find the section or the quote of it, wish I could atm, it was VERY good.

Not hardly. Solzhenitsyn was adamant about people specifically doing what it took to throw a wrench into the works of the state, even if that meant harm or death.

Cops, or anyone else, who violate the civil rights of their fellow citizens are "vile human filth". They are not, in any way, shape or form, "you and me".
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#17]

Ok..
I just fucking lost it.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:47:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Don't they understand that if they do that it will be an unmistakeable sign in burning letters saying, ALL HANDS ON DECK?

Have they forgotten analog media exists???!?!?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure how true this may be...

Edit, another

Don't they understand that if they do that it will be an unmistakeable sign in burning letters saying, ALL HANDS ON DECK?

Have they forgotten analog media exists???!?!?

Yes. They think the only way people communicate is with this funny gizmo they have their face stuck in all day long. They cannot imagine anyone doing anything different.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:47:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Alberta Premier just fessed up that vax isn't working an he's dropping mandates and passports.

Listening live now.
View Quote

2 down.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:47:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ottawa police returning all fuel they took from truckers!by Judges order freedeom convoy 2022

Let this be a lesson.  These drones will do what they're told.  Their current masters are vile human filth.

Nah.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's scared !!!

View Quote

Yeah he's awful twitchy for someone in control. LOL
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the first domino falls!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
They have a change.org petition to ask cops to remove the Truckers.

46,527 signed it so far.  I would be tempted to sign it as Castro Jr as a joke, but don't wanna assist them even in the appearance of people supporting their goal.  Why are these loonies so opposed to freedom?  The protest isn't anti-vax, just pro-choice and anti-mandate!

https://www.change.org/p/ottawa-police-department-ottawa-police-must-evict-freedom-convoy?recruiter=408942791&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=39089be0-5950-4b4b-b370-a1f7289bba5b
View Quote

Because these dipshits are so mentally diseased that they don't even speak the same language anymore. It would take entirely too long to unpack in one post, but these idiots think that by protesting for removal of government restrictions the truckers are restricting Canadians' freedom. Their paradigm involves the idea that freedom, right and wrong, and rights are granted by the government; and that the government's authority flows from itself.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:54:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yeah he's awful twitchy for someone in control. LOL
View Quote

I noticed that too, like a crack head.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:56:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Castro Jr. is so fucked. Premiers dropping around him like flies and he's still pushing mandates.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Everybody on this page please take a bow.
I just realized we are on page 87.

LOL
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Because these dipshits are so mentally diseased that they don't even speak the same language anymore. It would take entirely too long to unpack in one post, but these idiots think that by protesting for removal of government restrictions the truckers are restricting Canadians' freedom. Their paradigm involves the idea that freedom, right and wrong, and rights are granted by the government; and that the government's authority flows from itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They have a change.org petition to ask cops to remove the Truckers.

46,527 signed it so far.  I would be tempted to sign it as Castro Jr as a joke, but don't wanna assist them even in the appearance of people supporting their goal.  Why are these loonies so opposed to freedom?  The protest isn't anti-vax, just pro-choice and anti-mandate!

https://www.change.org/p/ottawa-police-department-ottawa-police-must-evict-freedom-convoy?recruiter=408942791&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&recruited_by_id=39089be0-5950-4b4b-b370-a1f7289bba5b

I wonder if Trudeau will condemn any foreigners that sign this petition as they are interfering with Canadian affairs?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Probably a lie. No one is resigning because of demonstrations. They are resigning because because illegal orders to suppress lawful activity.
View Quote

I don’t think anybody is resigning. I think they just aren’t doing anything.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Castro Jr. is so fucked. Premiers dropping around him like flies and he's still pushing mandates.
View Quote

Let's mandate that he, and others like him, MUST wear masks for the rest of their lives when in public.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Uh oh!  They have some tacticians on the Left.  What will we do?  How will we counter these great minds?

View Quote

HaHa

good luck

cry baby
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:01:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:02:01 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.ibb.co/kcx1JNC/Poop-Cat-Signal.jpg

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:02:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I don’t think anybody is resigning. I think they just aren’t doing anything.
View Quote

Wait till they really start running out of shit. Its coming...
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:03:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

HaHa

good luck

cry baby
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HaHa

good luck

cry baby

They sure don't mind denying the truckers food by being able to make a livelihood. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:03:41 PM EDT
[#37]
In on 87... maybe.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:04:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Not hardly. Solzhenitsyn was adamant about people specifically doing what it took to throw a wrench into the works of the state, even if that meant harm or death.

Cops, or anyone else, who violate the civil rights of their fellow citizens are "vile human filth". They are not, in any way, shape or form, "you and me".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see why you're referencing the people who tried to grind up the gears of the state - and what I mentioned that he said (and yes, he said it) wasn't referring to that, and it wouldn't mean those people didn't exist or couldn't.  He was relating how people in the prisons and the gulags and caught by the state, even the strongest of them, were broken, and discussing how it was done, and saying how it was done to him, and how it would work on everyone.

I don't think I need to mention his quote about how there aren't bad people "out there," that the line between good and evil cuts through us all.

I said what I said to point out that we shouldn't be surprised at people doing stuff that's shocking and unexpected.

ETA: when the veneer of civilization starts coming off, you don't know who's going to do what, and as things get uglier, the extremes come out. The horrible and the amazing sacrifices. Sometimes both from an individual person. Viewing ourselves or humans as "good ones or bad ones" is a quick way to wind up screwed over or shocked.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:06:36 PM EDT
[#39]
lol.
voice over...
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Moe announces proof-of-vaccine mandate will end on Feb. 13

Saskatchewan Premier has announced that the vaccine mandate will end on Feb. 13, and the masking mandate will end at the end of the month
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:07:56 PM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLn4ykKdpG0

Saskatchewan Premier has announced that the vaccine mandate will end on Feb. 13, and the masking mandate will end at the end of the month
View Quote

Fine.

The honking will continue until then.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:08:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:08:54 PM EDT
[#46]
It ain't over.

Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

I hope history remembers her forever.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It ain't over.

View Quote

AWESOME!
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sounds like property of Gaia needs to go down there and do something
Page / 288
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top