Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:54:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OhLAWDahMercy!!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/2048/de_mye_JPG-2153675.jpg

The feather and the braids!
View Quote
Lol, these race posers sure go at it hard.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:54:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Don’t be obtuse. If you’re born in America you don’t call yourself a “Native American”.

Would a white person be allowed to run the naacp? Even if they’re qualified? Exactly.
View Quote

Take a gander at the pics of some former leaders.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 7:57:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No dog in this fight so I agreenot ok with cancelling without at least some due process.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IF, and that's a big IF, her story is true, then I don't really see the problem with her claiming she is Indian.  Culturally, she was raised among them, so the genetics shouldn't really matter.

But now the big IF is whether her stories are bullshit or not.

No dog in this fight so I agreenot ok with cancelling without at least some due process.
Due Process?  Thats been dead  for years.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Ha! My wife got into the 23 and Me thing and started tracing her history hoping against hope to prove she’s Irish through and through. She jumped up and down when it came back with 88% Irish.

Then she dug deeper and farther into her mom’s lineage and low and behold, she has Métis blood. Probably enough to qualify as a genuine Métis in Canada. So my wife, who’s 88% Irish, has more Indian blood than that woman. lol
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

IF, and that's a big IF, her story is true, then I don't really see the problem with her claiming she is Indian.  Culturally, she was raised among them, so the genetics shouldn't really matter.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

NOT ONE DROP
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Looks like an indigenous beaver
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree with you here.

Métis people were not recognized as Indigenous Canadians until recently, a court case in the 80s (I think) changed that. Métis were Indians who mixed with European fur traders back around the 1600s and kind of lost their status as Indians. Some lived with whites and some lived as Indians but they were never a tribe of their own legally. They were kind of cast aside and forgotten, even the ones who remained as “Indians.” To this day they don’t have the same status as regular indigenous Canadians even though they should.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#8]
needs more Kaniehtiio Horn

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 9:51:08 PM EDT
[#9]
University is standing by her because it looks bad to acknowledge lies about biological gender while condemning others for lies about their race.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:57:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 11:05:25 PM EDT
[#11]
"On the question of Dr. Bourassa's identity, we recognize that Indigenous identity is complex, multifaceted and deeply personal and we support Indigenous self-identification."

Her employers don't care, why should anyone else?
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 11:07:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Gee, I bet you side with the Freedmen's  claims of Indian heritage in order to get free benefits too.
View Quote
They intermarried and were slaves of the tribes.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#13]
The fact that you have to dig into records at all to prove or disprove ancestry just proves how pointless that set of checkboxes is in the first place.

Link Posted: 11/3/2021 11:22:55 PM EDT
[#14]
As they wheel her out I image her screams of “ BUT I HAVE HIGH CHEEKBONES!!!”
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 2:18:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I bet she could eat corn through a picket fence.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 2:26:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 3:32:31 PM EDT
[#17]

My wife sucks her teeth and does the heavy sigh every time she sees her playing a native.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Don’t be obtuse. If you’re born in America you don’t call yourself a “Native American”.

Would a white person be allowed to run the naacp? Even if they’re qualified? Exactly.
View Quote

1. Absolutely, I am native to America, as was my father, and his father etc.  I particularly like to use the term to describe myself when I know rabid leftists are in my presence.  I’m not an Indian, but apparently neither is the Cleveland baseball team.

2. The NAACP is a private racist organization, wasn’t this woman working for a public government agency?
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Guaranteed she's a leftist moonbat so I can't care.

Let 'em eat their own.
View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top