Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/28/2021 11:07:24 PM EDT
[#1]
How about an Extar? $450, the site reviewed them in different calibers a few years ago.

https://www.extarusa.com/

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:46:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep my Ruger PCC handy whenever the girlfriends ex comes over to pick up her kid.
View Quote

You are a small man, a black shirted and black hearted small man.
Hope your girlfriend is worth it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:57:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A Ruger Charger with integrally suppressed barrel would be the only Glock mag fed carbine I’d ever consider buying.  Since that doesn’t exist, my Glock mags are for handguns only.  

View Quote

Integrally suppressed pc9 https://txsilencers.com/shop/ols/products/dark-horse-integrally-suppressed-pc-carbine

For bonus points

Integrally suppressed 10/22 from ruger.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 1:58:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
How about an Extar? $450, the site reviewed them in different calibers a few years ago.

https://www.extarusa.com/

https://www.extarusa.com/etr/uploads/PLeft-1-768x316.jpg
View Quote

I need 10mm....
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:08:34 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a CMMG Banshee MKG8, albeit chambered in .40 S&W, for the purpose of sharing magazines with my Glock pistols,
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:26:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm still surprised we haven't seen a magazine in grip format PDW that takes Glock mags. Such an obvious design.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:37:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
None of them. Glock mag rifles are an abomination.
View Quote

I haven't tried them all but I agree with what I got. I quit shooting mine to save ammo but was very disappoint. Mine only reliably feeds Fmj. No good
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:38:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ours runs like a Swiss watch, the ONLY downside I can think of is the lack of LRHO.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
PSA AR-9
Ours runs like a Swiss watch, the ONLY downside I can think of is the lack of LRHO.

Even with HP?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:40:10 AM EDT
[#9]

This is the right way
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:51:00 AM EDT
[#10]
My freedom arms fx9 is good to go.

Alll Glock mags that aren’t OEM are a liability for reliability. That includes MagPul.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:55:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This is the right way
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is the right way

Not according to some people.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:56:35 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a 9mm Just Right (JR) carbine that takes Glock mags.  Some here would doubtless look down on it, but mine runs like a clock and is very accurate.    It is not an AR, but does use AR parts.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 2:56:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I keep my Ruger PCC handy whenever the girlfriends ex comes over to pick up her kid.

Kyles will murder for a blowie.. It is known.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 3:58:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 4:02:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm still surprised we haven't seen a magazine in grip format PDW that takes Glock mags. Such an obvious design.
View Quote

Magpul FMG-9

Not really a PDW but, Keltec Sub2k

Literally slapping a brace on a Glock does the same thing. Kinda like the ole Luger artillery pistols.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 4:04:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 4:16:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Well shit...  I just ordered an Aero EPC9 lower yesterday and not one person has mentioned Aero...  anything I missed as far as quality?  Clicked on this thread expecting to see a couple folks post photos or something of theirs
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 4:28:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

BWAHAHA. Im choosing to believe this is brilliant satire. Anywho, im going the mac daddy route. Im considering a Ruger PC but I really liked the old ones better.

No love for the Sub-2000?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 4:31:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Why not just grab a MCK ?
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 4:50:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Built up a Foxtrot Mike receiver set.... never was 100% reliable so I sold it off.

Sig MPX has been flawless through a couple thousand rounds.

If you’re gonna stamp.... why not two stamp..?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 5:01:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just get the scorpion and enjoy life.
View Quote

I love mine. CZ latest Gen mags and Magpul mags work flawlessly. Eats everything.

I recently picked up a Kriss Vector 9mm and installed a A3 brace and MRO. Again, flawless operation with Glock 17, 24, 33 round mags plus the Kriss mag extensions. I also used the Magpul 17 and 21 round mags in it with zero malfunction.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 5:21:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Magpul FMG-9

Literally slapping a brace on a Glock does the same thing. Kinda like the ole Luger artillery pistols.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Magpul FMG-9

A brace on a Glock is ok certainly, but a dedicated PDW (think B&T MP9, H&K mp7, modenrized polymer MAC) that takes Glock mags would be superior.

With a fixed barrel, could probably do 1-1.5" at 25yd; MPA's MAC's are doing that (although their barrels are made on the same machines as their competition PRS rifles.) And having a longer barrel allows for a handguard for mounting lights and general comfort; a braced Glock is rather cramped.

There's already one design that is basically 90% done already: the Gonzc GA9 pistol, which took modified Beretta 92 mags. Redesign it with a polymer grip frame, the ability to take glock mags, a Pic rail on the back for mounting braces/stocks, and make a mlok tubular hanguard, and there you go.

Thing would be cheap and simple to manufacture, and any company that did would be selling them by the ton:

Internals: couldnt be easier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claridge_Hi-Tec/Goncz_Pistol

A mag in grip format is especially advantageous for PCC Rifles, as it makes for near bullpup levels of compactness. The Kel Tec Sub2000 is only 29" long, vs 36" for a Ruger PCC.

Link Posted: 11/29/2021 5:50:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

BWAHAHA. Im choosing to believe this is brilliant satire. Anywho, im going the mac daddy route. Im considering a Ruger PC but I really liked the old ones better.

No love for the Sub-2000?
View Quote

I actually own a Ruger PCC.  I put a Romeo 5 on it.  It's nice shooter, I was impressed at 100 yards.  She's a hefty girl but I have no doubt she would be there for me if I needed her.  She's the Gina Carano of carbines.  

I've not shot any other 9mm carbines, so no opinion regarding the Keltec.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#24]
I’ve owned 4 keltecs now and they have all been totaled or recalled.

Really wish Ruger made the sub2k. The form factor is amazing but quality lacks.

The Ruger pcc (also owned one) was nice. A bit heavy but a magpul backpacker stock would make it about perfect. But I figured for the same weight and size I could pack a tavor in my truck so I’m doing that now.

Glock pcc (flux brace 17 with dot) is a glove box PDW. Fits and shoots well. Sending the slide in for red dot milling and it will be a perfect travel companion.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
None of them. Glock mag rifles are an abomination.
View Quote

With so many FAR superior, purpose built SMG mags available cheaply, I truly wonder what the fuck people think.

Not only a spectacular abomination, they're super hard to load compared to an MP5/Uzi/Colt or other double stack mag.

Yes it goes bang, but so does one that doesn't look like liquid shit.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Just ordered one of these Sunday
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:39:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

B&T is ultra high quality, with ultra high pricing to match.
View Quote

Id rather have an HK SP5, I have buyers remorse from my APC9SD and I got the SD suppressor essentiallyfor free.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#28]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_48/529951_Ruger-PC9-Charger-or-Stribog-SP9A1-.html
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:49:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Psa Mp5
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well shit...  I just ordered an Aero EPC9 lower yesterday and not one person has mentioned Aero...  anything I missed as far as quality?  Clicked on this thread expecting to see a couple folks post photos or something of theirs
View Quote

I ordered all the parts to build one last week as well.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#31]
I tricked out a PC9 Charger takedown and it's a very solid rig but it is one heavy setup when it's all loaded out.
Looks badass and shoots great, love using Glock magazines on everything 9mm.

My AR9 carbine (Angstadt upper/lower) is lighter and probably easier to use but does not have the folding brace option.
Both are fun guns that work great.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#32]
I have a Beretta CX4 SBR, a Extar EP9 and a Ruger PC9, Sub 2000.
The Beretta shoots the best and cost the most.
The Extar feels cheap, it was, but it works.
The Ruger is typical boring and reliable.
Sub2000 is not comfortable to shoot for me.

ETA: The Beretta obviously doesn't use Glock mags.
Link Posted: 11/29/2021 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#33]
MP5 master race. Your thumbs will thank you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top