User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 4:27:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Whether Obama is a citizen or not I'll leave to speculation, but he's not an American in his heart and soul.

This right here. That boy just don't seem right.

Wow, racist much?  

Is it racist if you read it in Hank Hills voice? that boy ain't right.

Yeah I for one think he should be busy with real issues.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 4:32:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whether Obama is a citizen or not I'll leave to speculation, but he's not an American in his heart and soul.

Wow, racist much?  
'That boy just don't seem right' is a relatively common phrase and has nothing to do with race.

Link Posted: 11/6/2011 4:51:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
One has to wonder if this would have been the case if Ron Washington and the Texas Rangers had prevailed.  

Cardinals Manager Says Team Never Got White House Call After Series Win
Published November 05, 2011
| FoxNews.com

AP
Oct. 31, 2011: Retiring St. Louis Cardinals manager Tony La Russa speaks at a news conference at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
Winning the World Series just wasn't enough.
The retired manager of the St. Louis Cardinals told a local radio station that his team never got the traditional phone call from the White House after their 6-2 Series win over the Texas Rangers last week.
Tony La Russa told CBS affiliate KMOX that amid the celebration last week, "We never did get a call."
He recalled that the White House had called earlier to make sure they had the "correct number" for his office before the World Series began.
But amid the European debt crisis and a sustained push at home over job creation, President Obama apparently never picked up the phone.
Obama is hardly averse to calling and hosting sports teams from time to time. He hosted the San Francisco Giants, last year's World Series winners, over the summer. In September, he even invited the Chicago Bears team that won the Super Bowl more than 25 years ago –– he was making up for a missed visit, since the 1986 explosion of the space shuttle Challenger got in the way of any White House recognition for the Bears at the time. The Bears are also Obama's home team.

link

I'm guessing he's a Cubs fan.  (which is kind of sad in and of it's self)  At least a junkie can go to rehab.  

No, no, no, no, no.  He's claims he's a White Sox fan.  Yet while in the booth during a Sox game and asked who his favorite Sox player was, couldn't name ONE player.  Not one.  He also called Comiskey Park Kominsky.  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he's a phoney.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Tradition aside, this ranks pretty damn low on my give a flying fuck-o-meter.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 4:57:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Indonesian muslim boys grow up playing soccer.

+1  and bowing

+2 and dating creatures from the Himalayas

Link Posted: 11/6/2011 5:16:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck?

This^
Lucky them. Forty years ago I had to shake Lautenberg's hand and the stink still won't wash off. Obozo could only be worse.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 5:44:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Who gives a fuck?

I've got to go with this.

But it does go against modern traditions...

American traditions may not be known to the Kenyan.  After all, he throws like a girl.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 6:27:50 AM EDT
[#8]
One good thing about it is that it guarantees Obama won't carry Missouri.  He almost did last time, but if you spit on the Cardinals in this state it won't win you any votes.

Of course, I don't think he's planning on winning.  His only hope is if the right self-destructs in some way.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 6:33:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who gives a fuck?

This.

Who friggin' cares?
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 6:39:03 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Who gives a fuck?

This.

So a major entertainment corporation didn't get a call from the President of the United States congratulating them for their last performance?

Boo Hoo.

Link Posted: 11/6/2011 6:40:40 AM EDT
[#11]
FU** Obama.
Link Posted: 11/6/2011 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Cause it's an American game
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 3:02:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What a shame with Tony La Russa being such a left wing libtard suckass. Bet he is heart broke.

A post in this thread seems to contradict that assertion.  Got any evidence of such?

Link Posted: 11/7/2011 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, racist much?  

Serious?

Link Posted: 11/7/2011 8:39:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, racist much?  
'That boy just don't seem right' is a relatively common phrase and has nothing to do with race.

That boy must not be from around here.

How do they say it in Alaska, Raven? 'That fellow is not normal', 'That chap is strange', 'That guy is goofy', 'That musher is mushy'? I sure didn't pick up on any racism, but I'm from Texas, and that's just the way folks talk, bless your heart.
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, racist much?  

Wow, are you fucking serious?

Link Posted: 11/7/2011 8:43:57 AM EDT
[#17]
That is because Bush is a Rangers fan.

Wait...fuck...it's Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 8:47:58 AM EDT
[#18]
I worked for a guy that owned a major sports team.   When they won the Championship he didn't take the call.  He told me to tell Clinton at the time that he was busy.
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 10:04:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No, no, no, no, no.  He's claims he's a White Sox fan.  Yet while in the booth during a Sox game and asked who his favorite Sox player was, couldn't name ONE player.  Not one.  He also called Comiskey Park Kominsky.  I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he's a phoney.

That's putting it mildly.
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/7/2011 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He likes basketball better.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top