Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/22/2021 9:42:29 PM EDT
Just watched Endangered Species 1982, delicious cheese fest of a better America era.
It got me wondering...what ever happened to all the cattle mutilations?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
They still happen all the time.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe they are illegal. You should probably ask for a thread nuke.

@Armless
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I believe they are illegal. You should probably ask for a thread nuke.

@Armless
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:47:38 PM EDT
[#4]
We got bored with that whole thing.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#5]
It is a strange phenomenon and it amazes me that with the abundance of evidence out there.  That it never really got serious traction to find out who and why.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#6]
You've seen the inside of one cow you've seen them all.
Gets boring fast.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 9:56:43 PM EDT
[#7]
They just had several cattle mutilated in eastern OR but a few weeks ago. I only read one article on it. It didn't appear to be "news worthy." If the MSM would have authored a story on it, they would have had their eyes, vital organs, reproductive organs and assholes removed with perfect, surgical precision, and they died from COVID 19!
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:05:10 PM EDT
[#8]
"Don't start"
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:07:13 PM EDT
[#9]
the coyotes have really improved their logistics so illegals don't always have time for a good ole cattle mutilation
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:08:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Chupacabre
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#11]

That was my first thought.  

But OP has a point.  It was something I heard about fairly regularly back in the 80s.  Don't know if they stopped or if the news just stopped talking about it.  Figured the proliferation of cameras would have something to do with it.

So is it animal attacks, stupid teenagers, or what?  In the 80s, they would have blamed it on Satan-worshipping Dungeons & Dragons players.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They just had several cattle mutilated in eastern OR but a few weeks ago. I only read one article on it. It didn't appear to be "news worthy." If the MSM would have authored a story on it, they would have had their eyes, vital organs, reproductive organs and assholes removed with perfect, surgical precision, and they died from COVID 19!
View Quote

It does not make sense.

Government does it why?
Aliens why?
To precise to be kids or occultists from everything I’ve seen, so why?

It just does not make sense
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:23:42 PM EDT
[#14]
They figured out it was caused by natural predators and carrion eaters?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#16]
This happened near where I live back in the 70's, Elsberry cattle mutilations.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It does not make since.

Government does it why?
Aliens why?

It just does not make since.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:44:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Cattle on cattle crime... It happens.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:44:59 PM EDT
[#19]
History has a show about the Skinwalker ranch. Supposedly a cow that dropped dead last year hadn't been touched by anything since it died. No preds, no buzzards, no worms or insects.  If it's aliens I don't think anyone has any idea why they do it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:45:58 PM EDT
[#20]
My aunt just had one, I'd bet on 4 legged mutilators.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#21]
If you're looking for a good band, Cattle Decapitation is pretty solid.

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Watch "Skinwalker Ranch."
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

It does not make since.

Government does it why?
Aliens why?

It just does not make since.
View Quote

*sense
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:47:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It is a strange phenomenon and it amazes me that with the abundance of evidence out there.  That it never really got serious traction to find out who and why.
View Quote

The government knows who and why and it's not just only relegated to cattle.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Thats quite an interesting trip into the past. Seems last I heard of any cow mutilation stories was on Art Bell.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:50:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Watch "Skinwalker Ranch."
View Quote

If you're talking about the new TV show, it's crap.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:50:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Chupacabre
View Quote

I thought the Chupacabre only went after goats
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chupacabre

*Chupacabra
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just watched Endangered Species 1982, delicious cheese fest of a better America era.
It got me wondering...what ever happened to all the cattle mutilations?
View Quote

I was in a cafe in Harper, Kansas in January 2016 and looked over the local paper, and there was a story about strange cattle deaths with mention of surgically removed parts and no blood.

It was surreal, I thought that stuff was all made up to sell The Enquirer.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pretty well documented for the time, as I recall.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#31]
In the mid 90s we had a cow come up missing in our milk herd.
We go stomping brush for her and finally find her dead.
A hole in her side about the size of a softball.  The hole is between a couple ribs exposing them but no damage. Hair singed around the hole.
My grandparents wrote it off as some weird ass lightning strike.
No one did any kind of autopsy we just drug her off to the bone pile.
Maybe a month or so later my grandpa is out doing whatever and goes by the bone pile.
The cow is laying there looking as fresh as the day she was drug there. In the summer. No stink. No flies. Nothings been eating on her.
Her eyes werent even shriveled.
A couple weeks later after that and my grandpa comes to the house and tells me and my grandma that cow is gone. Not scattered parts. Just gone.
My grandma couldn’t believe it so we all went back there and no cow. No scattered or chewed up remains or hide or fresh bones.
Everyone was just kind of like well huh that’s weird and then life went on.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:58:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
In the mid 90s we had a cow come up missing in our milk herd.
We go stomping brush for her and finally find her dead.
A hole in her side about the size of a softball.  The hole is between a couple ribs exposing them but no damage.
My grandparents wrote it off as some weird ass lightning strike.
No one did any kind of autopsy we just drug her off to the bone pile.
Maybe a month or so later my grandpa is out doing whatever and goes by the bone pile.
The cow is laying there looking as fresh as the day she was drug there. In the summer. No stink. No flies. Nothings been eating on her.
Her eyes werent even shriveled.
A couple weeks later after that and my grandpa comes to the house and tells me and my grandma that cow is gone. Not scattered parts. Just gone.
My grandma couldn’t believe it so we all went back there and no cow. No scattered or chewed up remains or hide or fresh bones.
Everyone was just kind of like well huh that’s weird and then life went on.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 10:58:34 PM EDT
[#33]
So, these *fill in the blank* cross interstellar distances, wormhole from other dimensions, etc etc whatever whatever and they show up on earth to cut up a fucking cow?

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Everytime my cows have a bull calf, I mutilate it.

Is that what we're talking about?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Thats quite an interesting trip into the past. Seems last I heard of any cow mutilation stories was on Art Bell.
View Quote

East of the Rockies, you’re on the air.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:01:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So, these *fill in the blank* cross interstellar distances, wormhole from other dimensions, etc etc whatever whatever and they show up on earth to cut up a fucking cow?

View Quote

Who said that?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#37]
I know the rancher whose cattle it happened to here.  Nothing would approach it.  No scavenger would touch it (bird or mammal).
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:03:38 PM EDT
[#38]
People too.  Like this soldier,

https://www.history.com/news/ufos-aliens-animal-human-mutilation-lovette-cunningham

Both recount an alleged incident of March 1956 involving Air Force sergeant Jonathan P. Lovette, who was assisting Major William Cunningham in the White Sands missile testing grounds near Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. While searching for scattered debris from a recent rocket test, Cunningham was shocked when he heard a loud scream. Thinking Lovette had perhaps been bitten by a snake, Cunningham crossed the dune to aid his partner when he purportedly witnessed one of the more bizarre human-extraterrestrial encounters.

Instead of finding Lovette nursing a snake bite, Cunningham, according to English, recounted seeing the soldier being dragged by a long serpentine arm, wrapped around his legs, connected to a silver disk hovering in the air 15 to 20 feet away. Cunningham watched, frozen in horror, as Lovette was pulled inside the craft, which then rose vertically into the sky. The major then stumbled toward his jeep and radioed for assistance.

Security teams arrived and the disturbed Cunningham was confined to the base hospital for observation and treatment after retelling what he believed he witnessed. According to Joseph’s Military Encounters book, base personnel did confirm an unidentified radar contact near Holloman at the time Lovette vanished. The base dispatched search parties into the desert, but it would be three days before Lovette’s nude corpse was discovered—some 10 miles from the site of the alleged abduction. From all indications the body had been exposed to the elements for 24 to 48 hours. According to English, the report offered no explanation of what might account for the missing third day, and the autopsy performed on Lovette raised more questions than delivered answers.

First question was: Why had Lovette’s corpse been so severely mutilated? His tongue had been cut from the lower portion of the jaw, his eyes gouged out and his anus removed. In the Air Force medical examination report pertaining to the incident, English alleges that the coroner remarked on the apparent surgical skill used to remove the organs—in particular that the anus and genitalia had been neatly extracted like a plug. Perhaps most puzzling was the fact that the body had been completely drained of blood, but surprisingly, there was no vascular collapse usually associated with death by bleeding.

Though Grudge Reports 1 through 12 have been declassified, along with Report 14, no official mention or accounting of Report 13 exists. The Lovette/Cunningham case remains unsubstantiated and no follow-up reports regarding the incident—if it in fact did happen—are available.

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:06:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
History has a show about the Skinwalker ranch. Supposedly a cow that dropped dead last year hadn't been touched by anything since it died. No preds, no buzzards, no worms or insects.  If it's aliens I don't think anyone has any idea why they do it.
View Quote

Everyone likes steak.  EVERYONE.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#40]
They found probing to be more pleasant and productive?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Particularly dragons..
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:08:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I know the rancher whose cattle it happened to here.  Nothing would approach it.  No scavenger would touch it (bird or mammal).
View Quote

I had a yearling steer calf that died this spring, dumped it out back, nothing touched it for almost two weeks, made me wonder what was up with it. Then, overnight, the damn thing was 90% gone, and cleaned up the next night. Turned out to just be a plastic bag it ate, twisted up it's stomach, not satanic soul snatchers or aliens. . .

At least not yet . . . .
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Skin walker ranch bro. The truth is out there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:09:56 PM EDT
[#44]
It happened to my aunt and uncle 3 or 4 time in 89, 91 and 95. 3 cows each time exact same location. Actually in view of the house, 500 yards across and open field right on the edge of a tree line. I wasnt there but I've seen the pictures, it was crazy. The local police and OSBI all investigated, came up with nothing. Was it animals, Oklahoma at that time had yotes and Bobcats and these were all adult cows so they were 1200 to 1500 pound animals. I ain't saying aliens, or satanic ritual, or government, it was just weird.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:10:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
How far would you go for a decent steak?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Applebee's is still serving steaks...
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:23:56 PM EDT
[#47]
$1600 of that is just for the video card.

I'd wait till the end of the year to buy a good PC setup.  Crypto may crash and reduce the demand for graphics cards.

You could try and find a PS5 or Xbox, could probably find a MSRP one easier than a PC.

Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
We went to Mars to pick up rocks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
$1600 of that is just for the video card.

I'd wait till the end of the year to buy a good PC setup.  Crypto may crash and reduce the demand for graphics cards.

You could try and find a PS5 or Xbox, could probably find a MSRP one easier than a PC.

View Quote

Wrong thread?
Link Posted: 5/22/2021 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#50]
What happened to all of those drones being sighted over CO and Nebraska a few years ago?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top