User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Armless?

Who is armless, besides someone with no arms?
View Quote

IDK, but when he's swimming he's called Bob.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#2]
They still occur - the demonic residents of the air never rest
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Black helicopter thread.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#4]
The buzz died because it was utter bullshit. Lightning, coyotes, buzzards, etc., all played a part and not devil worshipers or aliens.  I used to laugh at the stories that devil worshipers parked on a remote ranch road, walked across rattlesnake infested pastures found this wild ass bull in complete darkness and drained its blood.  So these city kids did all this when the rancher and three jam up cowboys couldn't get that bull to the trap in two days of trying.  

Back in the day, I was talking to a certain State LE officer that sent a white powder that was found at the scene to the crime lab after investigating a mutilation. The crime lab sent a note back saying don't send us anymore buzzard shit.   Occam's razor strikes again!
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The buzz died because it was utter bullshit. Lightning, coyotes, buzzards, etc., all played a part and not devil worshipers or aliens.  I used to laugh at the stories that devil worshipers parked on a remote ranch road, walked across rattlesnake infested pastures found this wild ass bull in complete darkness and drained its blood.  So these city kids did all this when the rancher and three jam up cowboys couldn't get that bull to the trap in two days of trying.  

Back in the day, I was talking to a certain State LE officer that sent a white powder that was found at the scene to the crime lab after investigating a mutilation. The crime lab sent a note back saying don't send us anymore buzzard shit.   Occam's razor strikes again!
View Quote

Wow.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Totally explains it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Totally explains it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally explains it.

Crazy I know. Who would have thought that after investigations, the explanation was nature at work.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Crazy I know. Who would have thought that after investigations, the explanation was nature at work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Totally explains it.

Natural scalpels and precision removal of anatomy that isn't typical, nor any other explanation that makes sense?

Hoax? Extreme possibility. But, where's the blood and why aren't the animals naturally scavenged?

College kids, dressed as aliens. Amirite?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I knew a guy who grew up in vermont.  The college kids there used to drive into the boonies, sneak onto dairy farms and go cow tipping.  Basically you tip over sleeping cows and they go splat.  Sometimes the tipping breaks ribs and the farmer later has to put the cow down.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What happened to all of those drones being sighted over CO and Nebraska a few years ago?
View Quote

I have a nephew who lives in far western KS. One of his inlaws smoked one with a goose gun while all that was going on, and tossed it in the barn.  

Noone has claimed it, and no three letter agency paid him a visit yet.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#11]
3 pages and no one has yet blamed White Nationalist Domestic Terrorists?

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
3 pages and no one has yet blamed White Nationalist Domestic Terrorists?

View Quote

Too easy. Us American Indians are way past that. But, thanks for bringing the other people here. That's been working out well, for everyone. Damn those blCLANKERSe will.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Always wash your toothbrush before using it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:30:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

The upper midwest yankees don't understand this.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:32:48 PM EDT
[#15]
A lot of people say that birds did it.  Clean incisions going for the "soft tissues".  This doesn't explain why other predatory won't touch the carcasses.  It makes no sense that a pack of starving coyotes would pass up a meal, especially without having to work for it.

Another idea is demonic activity.

Genesis 3:14 says "And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

Could this be the devil saying "here's what I think about your cattle"?
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:40:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I knew a guy who grew up in vermont.  The college kids there used to drive into the boonies, sneak onto dairy farms and go cow tipping.  Basically you tip over sleeping cows and they go splat.  Sometimes the tipping breaks ribs and the farmer later has to put the cow down.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Pretty sure my last calf mutilation was facilitated by a tanker truck.  That said, I did know people who would have weekend ranch parties - and at least once went into the field drunker that Cooter Brown an decided to BBQ a calf.  Cow tipping was also a thing then - and it could sometimes kill the cow.

Did have a "satanic" mutilation a few miles from me.  Everyone wrote it off to some stoned teenagers.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Everyone I’ve ever known has said cow tipping is bullshit.

Wtf are you guys talking about.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:00:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The government knows who and why and it's not just only relegated to cattle.
View Quote

@evoxgunner

Go on.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:09:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't think cow tipping is bullshit.  Rural America in the 80's, alcohol makes stupid things fun.  I also recall boys bragging about fucking livestock.  That said, the same boy rolled his truck 3 times in high school, had a shotgun marriage right after his girlfriend graduated, and died 2 years later - run over by an 18 wheeler in the fog going to work.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Its still a thing. In the late 90s we had a rash of them, ears cut off, noses cut off,, udders cut off, tails cut off, and strange cuts to the cattle. Looked like a sharp knife did it.
Dad, a few uncles, and I, camped out with the cattle for a few weeks, we ended up catching the culprits. Was a group of people from LA who liked to dress up like Indians and hunt with some damn big dogs (think Irish wolf hound crossed with a Great Piraneese, but short haired) and spears. They would camp at a local lake and run the dogs all night killing whatever they could catch.
The dogs were taking the external organs off while trying to hold the 800-1200lbs cow. The "indians" would then run up and spear or knife the animal. They would then carve off trophies and do other weird stuff with the blood and organs.
The local sheriff and state fish and game wardens were not very helpful before we caught them, but they all showed up rather quickly when we called and told them we had 3 mostly naked guys at gun point and 2 or 3 more hiding in a brush patch that was going to burn at daylight.
According to the Sheriff, the guys were part of some club and had been doing this all over the area for a while on public land. Most of the guys got serious jail time, one lost his house, a few lost vehicles and the right to hunt in California.
Took a while (days) to hunt down all of the dogs, there were almost 20 if my memory serves, all over the area.
No aliens, just a group of crazies doing weird shit for weird reasons.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:16:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Tag for the surgically cored out rectums.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

If you're talking about the new TV show, it's crap.
View Quote

hahahaahahaha  and then some...  

Quite odd crew for sure.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:27:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
History has a show about the Skinwalker ranch. Supposedly a cow that dropped dead last year hadn't been touched by anything since it died. No preds, no buzzards, no worms or insects.  If it's aliens I don't think anyone has any idea why they do it.
View Quote

It becomes less of a mystery when you hear them say that it was only an hour between when it died and when they found it. In broad daylight.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:28:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct, but we don't fuck our sisters either so it's a wash.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Watch "Skinwalker Ranch."

"Dragon" scoffs at your opinion.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:33:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Everyone I’ve ever known has said cow tipping is bullshit.

Wtf are you guys talking about.
View Quote

It is bullshit
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:42:22 PM EDT
[#28]
I heard the Greys are sterile,  and need the cow parts for artificial wombs to grow the human- alien hybrids needed to restore vitality to their species.

Link Posted: 5/23/2021 9:45:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Tag for the surgically cored out rectums.
View Quote

Alien fleshlights.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Alien fleshlights.
View Quote

Go on.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 10:47:08 PM EDT
[#31]
I dont know about mutilations, but Stephenville TX had a rash of weird lights popping up above on game cams late 2000s, usually with cattle or deer around.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

@evoxgunner

Go on.
View Quote

@Finslayer83

So I just recently listened to segment on C2C about new instances of mutilations happening and of course for the life of me I can't find it. Basically the guy was saying the theories are that some of these are done by unknown entities and other ones are done by our actual government. The guys who investigate these and really know their stuff can tell when it's different but still the same high precision cuts, all blood drained, scavengers won't touch the corpse. Other cases have been documented where its happened to horses, goats, sheep, and dogs. Guy was also saying that .gov has made a deal or contact with whomever is doing these for some reason.  Wish I could find the recording because the guy was explaining everything way better than I can.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 11:40:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
It is a strange phenomenon and it amazes me that with the abundance of evidence out there.  That it never really got serious traction to find out who and why.
View Quote

Simplest answers:

It was aliens, the whole time.
Satanists
Our government doing research on nuclear fallout from weapons test, and nuclear incidents abroad.

We only found out about stealth helicopters after one crashed during the bin laden raid.
We know they had quiet MD500 during 'nam, used 'em to tap Charlie's phone lines.

Mom said there was one on the old homestead, dropped in a dry pond, no tracks of any kind 'yotes and things wouldn't touch it. Family was kind of poor, so losing an animal was kind of a big deal.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#34]
The entire movie is on Youtube

Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:31:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
People too.  Like this soldier,

https://www.history.com/news/ufos-aliens-animal-human-mutilation-lovette-cunningham

Both recount an alleged incident of March 1956 involving Air Force sergeant Jonathan P. Lovette, who was assisting Major William Cunningham in the White Sands missile testing grounds near Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. While searching for scattered debris from a recent rocket test, Cunningham was shocked when he heard a loud scream. Thinking Lovette had perhaps been bitten by a snake, Cunningham crossed the dune to aid his partner when he purportedly witnessed one of the more bizarre human-extraterrestrial encounters.

Instead of finding Lovette nursing a snake bite, Cunningham, according to English, recounted seeing the soldier being dragged by a long serpentine arm, wrapped around his legs, connected to a silver disk hovering in the air 15 to 20 feet away. Cunningham watched, frozen in horror, as Lovette was pulled inside the craft, which then rose vertically into the sky. The major then stumbled toward his jeep and radioed for assistance.

Security teams arrived and the disturbed Cunningham was confined to the base hospital for observation and treatment after retelling what he believed he witnessed. According to Joseph’s Military Encounters book, base personnel did confirm an unidentified radar contact near Holloman at the time Lovette vanished. The base dispatched search parties into the desert, but it would be three days before Lovette’s nude corpse was discovered—some 10 miles from the site of the alleged abduction. From all indications the body had been exposed to the elements for 24 to 48 hours. According to English, the report offered no explanation of what might account for the missing third day, and the autopsy performed on Lovette raised more questions than delivered answers.

First question was: Why had Lovette’s corpse been so severely mutilated? His tongue had been cut from the lower portion of the jaw, his eyes gouged out and his anus removed. In the Air Force medical examination report pertaining to the incident, English alleges that the coroner remarked on the apparent surgical skill used to remove the organs—in particular that the anus and genitalia had been neatly extracted like a plug. Perhaps most puzzling was the fact that the body had been completely drained of blood, but surprisingly, there was no vascular collapse usually associated with death by bleeding.

Though Grudge Reports 1 through 12 have been declassified, along with Report 14, no official mention or accounting of Report 13 exists. The Lovette/Cunningham case remains unsubstantiated and no follow-up reports regarding the incident—if it in fact did happen—are available.

View Quote

Never heard of this incident
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I saw that movie a few decades ago. Awful what it did to that old medical examiner after that spook laced his toothbrush with what I guess was a biological agent.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:39:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

*Chupacabra
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chupacabre

I thought the Chupacabre only went after goats

*Chupacabra

Maybe it's a plural spelling or a group.  Like a chupacabra cadre.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:55:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

We don't hear about boats and aircraft disappearing in the Bermuda Triangle either.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Its still a thing. In the late 90s we had a rash of them, ears cut off, noses cut off,, udders cut off, tails cut off, and strange cuts to the cattle. Looked like a sharp knife did it.
Dad, a few uncles, and I, camped out with the cattle for a few weeks, we ended up catching the culprits. Was a group of people from LA who liked to dress up like Indians and hunt with some damn big dogs (think Irish wolf hound crossed with a Great Piraneese, but short haired) and spears. They would camp at a local lake and run the dogs all night killing whatever they could catch.
The dogs were taking the external organs off while trying to hold the 800-1200lbs cow. The "indians" would then run up and spear or knife the animal. They would then carve off trophies and do other weird stuff with the blood and organs.
The local sheriff and state fish and game wardens were not very helpful before we caught them, but they all showed up rather quickly when we called and told them we had 3 mostly naked guys at gun point and 2 or 3 more hiding in a brush patch that was going to burn at daylight.
According to the Sheriff, the guys were part of some club and had been doing this all over the area for a while on public land. Most of the guys got serious jail time, one lost his house, a few lost vehicles and the right to hunt in California.
Took a while (days) to hunt down all of the dogs, there were almost 20 if my memory serves, all over the area.
No aliens, just a group of crazies doing weird shit for weird reasons.
View Quote

Interesting
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#41]
I didn't see the Snippy (Lady) the horse mutilation mentioned yet in this thread. This was a famous occurrence in southern Colorado in the 1960's. Someone still had the horse skeleton stored in the local area, last I heard.

Cult of Weird Article on Snippy the Horse

50th Anniversary of the Snippy Case

Edited to add additional article
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 2:01:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
People too.  Like this soldier,

https://www.history.com/news/ufos-aliens-animal-human-mutilation-lovette-cunningham

Both recount an alleged incident of March 1956 involving Air Force sergeant Jonathan P. Lovette, who was assisting Major William Cunningham in the White Sands missile testing grounds near Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. While searching for scattered debris from a recent rocket test, Cunningham was shocked when he heard a loud scream. Thinking Lovette had perhaps been bitten by a snake, Cunningham crossed the dune to aid his partner when he purportedly witnessed one of the more bizarre human-extraterrestrial encounters.

Instead of finding Lovette nursing a snake bite, Cunningham, according to English, recounted seeing the soldier being dragged by a long serpentine arm, wrapped around his legs, connected to a silver disk hovering in the air 15 to 20 feet away. Cunningham watched, frozen in horror, as Lovette was pulled inside the craft, which then rose vertically into the sky. The major then stumbled toward his jeep and radioed for assistance.

Security teams arrived and the disturbed Cunningham was confined to the base hospital for observation and treatment after retelling what he believed he witnessed. According to Joseph’s Military Encounters book, base personnel did confirm an unidentified radar contact near Holloman at the time Lovette vanished. The base dispatched search parties into the desert, but it would be three days before Lovette’s nude corpse was discovered—some 10 miles from the site of the alleged abduction. From all indications the body had been exposed to the elements for 24 to 48 hours. According to English, the report offered no explanation of what might account for the missing third day, and the autopsy performed on Lovette raised more questions than delivered answers.

First question was: Why had Lovette’s corpse been so severely mutilated? His tongue had been cut from the lower portion of the jaw, his eyes gouged out and his anus removed. In the Air Force medical examination report pertaining to the incident, English alleges that the coroner remarked on the apparent surgical skill used to remove the organs—in particular that the anus and genitalia had been neatly extracted like a plug. Perhaps most puzzling was the fact that the body had been completely drained of blood, but surprisingly, there was no vascular collapse usually associated with death by bleeding.

Though Grudge Reports 1 through 12 have been declassified, along with Report 14, no official mention or accounting of Report 13 exists. The Lovette/Cunningham case remains unsubstantiated and no follow-up reports regarding the incident—if it in fact did happen—are available.

The last sentence may be why.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top