Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/19/2023 10:58:28 PM EDT
Bodycam starts at (6:00)

Chad Doerman: Father Murders His Three Sons | Full Story and Body Cam Footage, Clermont County Ohio

Ohio man who shot, killed 3 sons 'was angry every day', neighbor says

Ohio man who shot, killed 3 sons 'was angry every day', neighbor says

Bond set at $20 million for Chad Doerman

Bond set at $20 million for Chad Doerman charged with killing 3 young sons
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 10:59:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Evil.

Absolute evil.

R.I.P. little ones.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Piece of shit.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:14:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Why is that sorry sack of bloody shit still alive?  

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:15:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Too damn close to home, we talked about this on Fathers day.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:19:41 PM EDT
[#5]
It would be nice if he could get a botched execution like the one in that other thread.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:22:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It would be nice if he could get a botched execution like the one in that other thread.
View Quote

That mother fucker should be given a trial, Then torn limb from limb slowly.  Medieval style.  Fuck that broken piece of shit.    

Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:27:55 PM EDT
[#7]
simply no words.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#8]
There are no words. Everyone knows what should be done.
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
I can't imagine what would drive a man to do something like that.

Just... unreal.

Hope justice is served...
Link Posted: 6/19/2023 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Those poor kids and their mom.  It’s unreal.  I don’t wish ill upon Joe Biden and his ilk, but I think it’s in the best interest of our world that they turn the lights out on this asshole.  What a broken human.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:00:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Should have cut this throat, and kicked him off in that ditch.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:03:39 AM EDT
[#12]
That really hurt to watch.  I don't even know what to say.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:12:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:26:09 AM EDT
[#14]
No words, no words, so much evil.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:40:00 AM EDT
[#15]
The mother let him drag the kid back to kill him? If that's accurate, kill her too.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 1:58:59 AM EDT
[#16]
the sorry truth is hes gonna Be put in some kind of protective custody.  when they really should just leave him with general population..

The general population will literally rip him a new asshole. Then gouge out one of his eyes and skull fuck him.
Then when they're done they will stab him a 100 times.
It will be a slow painful death.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#17]
I did not and won't watch the videos...

Did they ever come up with a reason this Sick fvck did this aside from the obvious of being a sick fvck????
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I am for rule of law.

I am also for immediately putting a bullet in the head of people who do heinous things like this and where there is no doubt of guilt. There is no reason this garbage should still be drawing breath. I know this is still far better than he deserves.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:19:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Did they ever come up with a reason this Sick fvck did this aside from the obvious of being a sick fvck????
View Quote

This and why did a woman latch on to a guy like that? And have his kids?
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:30:50 AM EDT
[#20]
put him in gen pop , let the wolves have him - no need for a trial

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
the sorry truth is hes gonna Be put in some kind of protective custody.  when they really should just leave him with general population..

The general population will literally rip him a new asshole. Then gouge out one of his eyes and skull fuck him.
Then when they're done they will stab him a 100 times.
It will be a slow painful death.
View Quote

Quoted:
put him in gen pop , let the wolves have him - no need for a trial

View Quote
Yall have the strangest ideas about what jail is like. He is in a small rural jail not rikers island. They could throw him in gen pop and the worst that would happen is a couple of fights that would be quickly broken up by staff.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of theories floating around about why. All just speculation at this point. As far as I know, there is no information on motive being released yet.

Most I've seen think he found out his wife cheated. Possibly even found out the kids weren't his. The fact that he had every opportunity to kill the wife as well and didn't, seems to point to his desire to punish her.

I don't care if any of that is true. The kids had nothing to do with any of it. He's admitted planning it. He's admitted doing it. There can be no legitimate rational for what he did. He is guilty and needs put down as quickly as possible and buried in an unmarked grave. Fuck him.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:22:22 AM EDT
[#23]
This mother fucker should have his skin peeled from his body slowly and in sections like a banana. He should be kept alive through the entire process. Then he should be dissected while being kept alive. His eyelids need to be removed so he’s forced to watch the tire process, and his mouth needs to be bolted shut to prevent him from screaming out in pain.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:43:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Angry every day?  I wonder if he ever saw an endocrinologist? Maybe the prison doctors can run some tests before he is executed.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:55:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Sew him in a leather sack with a rat, a cat and a snake and drop him in the ocean, after shackling his arms and legs.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#26]
SOB
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Pure evil
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#28]
He doesn't deserve a trial, take him out back and put a bullet in his head!

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The mother let him drag the kid back to kill him? If that's accurate, kill her too.
View Quote

She tried to stop him and he shot her in the hand...
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sometimes sick people are good at hiding it.

The BTK serial killer had a family, kids and an entire career for 30 years after committing the crimes without anyone suspecting a thing.

I'm curious to see what the admission and motive was. I'm betting to punish the mother. I'd bet he either found out she was going to leave him or found out she cheated. Maybe the kids weren't his. He didn't line up the daughter...

Idk. All senseless.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:18:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Dad sounds like the kind of man that would cook meat in a crockpot and pour BBQ sauce on it.  Then brag about his home made BBQ.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The BTK serial killer had a family, kids and an entire career for 30 years after committing the crimes without anyone suspecting a thing.

I'm curious to see what the admission and motive was. I'm betting to punish the mother. I'd bet he either found out she was going to leave him or found out she cheated. Maybe the kids weren't his. He didn't line up the daughter...

Idk. All pretty fucked up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was told in another thread that this is not true. Everyone in a mentally deranged persons house is in on it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:25:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Repeal the 8th amendment.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Based on what the neighbor said, I’m going to say he did it to hurt his wife.  They say it was premeditated though, I don’t know if that works against that theory or not.  Hard to imagine what such a broken angry person has going through their head when they do something like this.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve never been able to wrap my mind around the psychology of someone that stays with a domestic abuser, but it isn’t uncommon.  I would assume a mix of low self esteem and family history normalizing it when they were younger.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And she just gave up? Not like many of the mothers I've ever known.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was told in another thread that this is not true. Everyone in a mentally deranged persons house is in on it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lot of bloodthirsty mofos in that thread.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:40:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Give him a fair trial, then if/when found guilty take him out back and put a bullet through his ear. No need for mob justice or torturing, that’s what they do in undeveloped shithole countries.

Link Posted: 6/20/2023 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And she just gave up? Not like many of the mothers I've ever known.
View Quote

Where did you read that she gave up?

You're telling me you think it's more likely she gave up, rather than got physically overpowered by the man with the gun?

Not all the details are out yet but I've seen nothing to suggest what you are implying. Just because she failed to stop him doesn't mean she didn't try.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Where did you read that she gave up?

You're telling me you think it's more likely she gave up, rather than got physically overpowered by the man with the gun?

Not all the details are out yet but I've seen nothing to suggest what you are implying. Just because she failed to stop him doesn't mean she didn't try.
View Quote

It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'm not sure any woman I know wouldn't have died before letting that happen. I guess we'll see.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 7:54:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'm not sure any woman I know wouldn't have died before letting that happen. I guess we'll see.
View Quote

In all fairness he did shoot her too
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Lots of theories floating around about why. All just speculation at this point. As far as I know, there is no information on motive being released yet.

Most I've seen think he found out his wife cheated. Possibly even found out the kids weren't his. The fact that he had every opportunity to kill the wife as well and didn't, seems to point to his desire to punish her.

I don't care if any of that is true. The kids had nothing to do with any of it. He's admitted planning it. He's admitted doing it. There can be no legitimate rational for what he did. He is guilty and needs put down as quickly as possible and buried in an unmarked grave. Fuck him.
View Quote

Certainly. Just so much there I can’t imagine how broken they were.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the hand, apparently. I'm more thankful for the mother I have I guess.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Agreed, and this one deserves it much more.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 9:33:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Give him a fair trial, then if/when found guilty take him out back and put a bullet through his ear. No need for mob justice or torturing, that’s what they do in undeveloped shithole countries.

View Quote

Ok, but can we at least do it Chinese style (same day) and not 40 years from now when he’s a “changed person”?
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:23:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#48]
People will look for “scientific” reasons in why he did what did.  

People do not want to see that evil exists and will always exist.  

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he doesn’t exist.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Guessing getting shot with a rifle, in the hand, would take most adult humans out of the equation
View Quote

With my kids in danger? Not a chance.
Link Posted: 6/20/2023 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Chad Doerman reminds me that the Republican leadership at the Statehouse need to ram a bill through to change the execution method here, since DeWine said we need to stop doing lethal injection.

Firing squad and nitrogen hypoxia are both good methods to satisfy the "humane execution method" fencesitter crowd here.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top