[#1]
wtf.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OP's lips are ready
View Quote
So, your lips taste like shit now then, right? Is that what you're trying to tell us
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd be willing to bet that finger had been dipped into that Vaseline jar and inserted into his/and or his life partner's anus. Probably double dipped.

Weak ass troll
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:54:23 PM EDT
[#4]
CSB?

Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Earlier this year, I stopped by my local CVS because my lips were hella busted. Cracked, bleeding, and they just looked and felt like shit.

So, I went up to the register and got a Strawberry Lightning Chapstick, because it tastes good and I feel that works best it is for being time.

Well, the guy at the register made fun of me when I was checking out - not because I was picking up tampons for my neighbor's wife, but because I was buying Chapstick. He told me that I was wasting my money on something that was nothing more than petroleum jelly. So, I looked at the label and he was definitely right.

"It's all good, bro, it took me years to figure it out," he explained, pulling a tub of Vaseline from underneath the counter, "I got you."

He dabbed his finger in the Vaseline and slid it over my lips.

Thanks, Chapstick Bro.
View Quote

You said you grabbed the Strawberry because it tasted good. Did the PJ taste better?

That said, I buy the plain chapstick or blistex because I don't care about the flavor and don't want it to look like I am applying lipstick.  And I use the stick instead of a tub of PJ because there are times when I don't want my fingers anywhere close to my mouth nor do I want to have to explain why I carry around a tub of PJ or deal with butseks jokes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 2:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@TKLOL, got any more pics of the females in your avatar? Posting them here would certainly make this thread less gay.
View Quote
Biting Elbows - The Stampede & Bad MotherFucker - (Insane Office Escape Part 1 & 2 Complete)

Ugh, embed plox
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top