BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 2:10:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't give a shit what cheaper than dirt says I will never buy anything from them again.
Their capitalization on Obama's election is inexcusable and just saying they fired the guys that did it with no proof doesn't hold any water.

Fuck cheaper than dirt
Fuck Arock
and Fuck Obama

Did the guy who made that ad get fired or what?

What do you mean "made that ad"?
They input a much higher retail price (our low price) in the appropriate box while leaving the lower MSRP (list price) the same.
Website computs difference and thus you have the -51% savings.
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Crud. Page 12 & no bans, not locked. Can I get my bet back?
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 2:46:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Asking for your bet back is a deceptive practice.  I will liken that to jacking up prices upon Obama hysteria.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Asking for your bet back is a deceptive practice.  I will liken that to jacking up prices upon Obama hysteria.  

You make ilikelegs cry every time you post in this thread.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You make ilikelegs cry every time you post in this thread.

TRG

-51.98% more cry to be exact.

Link Posted: 10/4/2011 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#6]
did the OP leave us here?
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

don't worry, i'll hold you.

Link Posted: 10/4/2011 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Are we allowed to use CTD quote edits yet?  Just CTD edits, not impersonating anyone else.
Link Posted: 10/4/2011 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Are we allowed to use CTD quote edits yet?  Just CTD edits, not impersonating anyone else.

Apparently you'll get your pee pee touched in a bad way if you do.

Link Posted: 10/4/2011 5:29:18 PM EDT
[#10]
I was -51.98% sure this thread would not make it to page 12.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

11.  The only thing I miss about Missouri is my friends.  

It's not the ONLY thing I miss, but it's #1 on my list..

Link Posted: 10/5/2011 8:44:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a great shoot this weekend and have been busy since.  A few thoughts from the shoot so this isn't just a +1 post.

1. Mp5SD still rules for CQ.  So quiet.  So controllable.  So accurate.  So reliable.  I want one badly and it will never happen.

2. FNC is like the MP5 of 5.56 rifles.  Maybe its because of the FAL-like weight, but it is super controllable.  I wonder if the full-auto SCAR Light shoots that nicely in auto.

3. Flash enhancer on a 7 inch "kitty kat" upper will burn the hair off your hands.

4. .300 Blackout is all that and a bag of chips.  Just as quiet as the Mp5SD, but with a 220 grain slug instead of the 115-142 grain 9mm.

5. Ospery .45acp silencer is all that and a bag of chips.  Very light, extremely quiet, DO WANT.

6. NFA is becoming more and more commonplace.  I remember in the old days if one dude brought out an SBR everyone ooohed and aaaaahed and gathered round.  Now it seems half the Missouri crew has short barrels and cans and nobody even notices or cares anymore.

7. For speed, eye relief, and glass clarity, a 4x ACOG beats an Aimpoint + 3x magnifier badly at even 50 yards distance.  I was glad to be able to shoot both these optics back to back, the deficiencies in the (expensive!) Aimpoint magnifier were revealed quickly.

8. Speaking of shooting things back to back, the more I try to get serious with my 7.62x39 AK, the more I appreciate my custom AR15 build.  Yes I have 4 times the funds sunk into the AR, but it is MORE than 4 times the gun.  I feel like I'm more than four times as effective with the AR.  And I love AKs, I really do.  They are fun and cheap and tough, etc.  But when I'm running serious drills where I'm pushing my balance of speed and accuracy, where I'm reloading under pressure, where I'm clearing malfunctions and have to really interface with the gun's ergonomics, the AR leaps ahead of the AK.

9. .300 RUM will defeat AR500 steel from a range of 25 yards.  Duh.

10. Local cops in Missouri have no idea what ATF Form 1s, 3s, and 4s look like.  They could have been written in Chinese for all those guys knew, but they looked official and everyone had them at the ready, so no puppies were shot.  

This is my new desktop wallpaper at work:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/MolonLabe/Mp5SDwallpaperHKlogo.jpg

Jealous! DO want MP5, but only because it's been around so long and it's so effective. Fuck HK , I just want the MP5!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a great shoot this weekend and have been busy since.  A few thoughts from the shoot so this isn't just a +1 post.

1. Mp5SD still rules for CQ.  So quiet.  So controllable.  So accurate.  So reliable.  I want one badly and it will never happen.

2. FNC is like the MP5 of 5.56 rifles.  Maybe its because of the FAL-like weight, but it is super controllable.  I wonder if the full-auto SCAR Light shoots that nicely in auto.

3. Flash enhancer on a 7 inch "kitty kat" upper will burn the hair off your hands.

4. .300 Blackout is all that and a bag of chips.  Just as quiet as the Mp5SD, but with a 220 grain slug instead of the 115-142 grain 9mm.

5. Ospery .45acp silencer is all that and a bag of chips.  Very light, extremely quiet, DO WANT.

6. NFA is becoming more and more commonplace.  I remember in the old days if one dude brought out an SBR everyone ooohed and aaaaahed and gathered round.  Now it seems half the Missouri crew has short barrels and cans and nobody even notices or cares anymore.

7. For speed, eye relief, and glass clarity, a 4x ACOG beats an Aimpoint + 3x magnifier badly at even 50 yards distance.  I was glad to be able to shoot both these optics back to back, the deficiencies in the (expensive!) Aimpoint magnifier were revealed quickly.

8. Speaking of shooting things back to back, the more I try to get serious with my 7.62x39 AK, the more I appreciate my custom AR15 build.  Yes I have 4 times the funds sunk into the AR, but it is MORE than 4 times the gun.  I feel like I'm more than four times as effective with the AR.  And I love AKs, I really do.  They are fun and cheap and tough, etc.  But when I'm running serious drills where I'm pushing my balance of speed and accuracy, where I'm reloading under pressure, where I'm clearing malfunctions and have to really interface with the gun's ergonomics, the AR leaps ahead of the AK.

10. Local cops in Missouri have no idea what ATF Form 1s, 3s, and 4s look like.  They could have been written in Chinese for all those guys knew, but they looked official and everyone had them at the ready, so no puppies were shot.  

Jealous! DO want MP5, but only because it's been around so long and it's so effective. Fuck HK , I just want the MP5!!

Well you would have enjoyed this shoot as there were about 5 or 6 legitimate MP5s there...
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

Well you would have enjoyed this shoot as there were about 5 or 6 legitimate MP5s there...

I would have probably died from the mere presence of those MP5s causing some kind of aneur-gasm.
Link Posted: 10/5/2011 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Glad to see everyons is behaving!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/7/2011 7:37:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

4. .300 Blackout is all that and a bag of chips.  Just as quiet as the Mp5SD, but with a 220 grain slug instead of the 115-147 grain 9mm.

More pics?
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 7:53:07 AM EDT
[#18]
AIlso posted under Industry..... I received a gift certificate in Dec. 2010 and need to use it before a year is over.  I tried to use it to make a purchase online and it will not even recognize the certificate number.   I called to place an order and was told I need to use the gift certificate over the phone, but I cannot order a handgun over the phone.  Basically, I am being told that I can not apply my gift certificate to purchase what I want.  I am finding this difficult to believe and am wondering if I was told wrong and why my gift certificate will not work online.    

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 10:57:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We recently changed our gift certificate/gift card program.  

the old paper gift certificates could not be used online and you had to call in the order.  Now that we sell firearm online only, that presented an issue.

We'll honor the certificates, we just need to handle the old certificates by hand.

Here are the instruction for handling the old certificates for you, and anyone else holding on to old certificates:

1) Place your order for a firearm and put the order on a credit card. We do not charged the card until the gun is shipped.

2) Call 800-421-8047 and ask for customer service.

3) Have your certificate and order number and ask the customer service to apply the gift certificate to your order. They will deduct the amount from your order and the rest will be put on the card.

That's it.

Please call customer service or conduct an online chat with them if you have any questions.

Thanks for coming through on this.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

the old paper gift certificates could not be used online and you had to call in the order.  Now that we sell firearm online only, that presented an issue.

We'll honor the certificates, we just need to handle the old certificates by hand.

Here are the instruction for handling the old certificates for you, and anyone else holding on to old certificates:

1) Place your order for a firearm and put the order on a credit card. We do not charged the card until the gun is shipped.

3) Have your certificate and order number and ask the customer service to apply the gift certificate to your order. They will deduct the amount from your order and the rest will be put on the card.

That's it.

Please call customer service or conduct an online chat with them if you have any questions.

Cool deal.

Now about the shipping charges...
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 6:31:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's it.

Cool deal.

Now about the shipping charges...

Link Posted: 10/20/2011 6:34:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I am feeling entitled.

Send me some free stuff.

Link Posted: 10/20/2011 7:01:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
meh; I still don't understand what all the fuss was about.

Even when Wolf .380 is a dollar a round, the free market works better than any other alternative.

If that is the market price fine, but don't try and blow smoke our asses then get the YOU SAVED bullshit wrong.
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#25]
NVM
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 5:59:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I am feeling entitled.

Send me some free stuff.

You sicken me.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 6:41:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am feeling entitled.

Send me some free stuff.

You sicken me.  

LOL  Dude, he sickens all of us normal folks.  I'm just surprised to see him anywhere but The Pit, but then again, he's the only poster I've ever had on my Ignore list, so if you hadn't quoted him, I'd never had seen his drivel in this thread.

I think EXPcumdumpser is NorCal's troll account.

Link Posted: 10/21/2011 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am feeling entitled.

Send me some free stuff.

You sicken me.  

LOL  Dude, he sickens all of us normal folks.  I'm just surprised to see him anywhere but The Pit, but then again, he's the only poster I've ever had on my Ignore list, so if you hadn't quoted him, I'd never had seen his drivel in this thread.

I think EXPcumdumpser is NorCal's troll account.

IBYS...F

Link Posted: 10/21/2011 9:21:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am feeling entitled.

Send me some free stuff.

You sicken me.  

When I use the ––––––––>

It's a joke.
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 9:26:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I am feeling entitled.

Send me some free stuff.

You sicken me.  

When I use the ––––––––>  

It's a joke.

You are a joke.
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#31]
That shipping cost explanation made my head hurt and is pure retard.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Will never buy from ctd they won't even ship 10 round mags to NY.
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 10:12:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

You seem...familiar.
Yes, I believe that voice is from the past.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2011 10:23:44 AM EDT
[#36]
I like CTD for one thing, and one thing only.

There catalog supplies me with cheap, last ditch emergency toilet paper.

Link Posted: 10/21/2011 11:00:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I never stopped going to the store, matter of fact ive bought a number of firearms from them since that incident.
I find it endlessly entertaining that on the one hand its "capatalism" if someone sells water for $40/case after a hurricane but CTD gets slayed for doing something far less aggregious.
Oh wait, I forgot where I was for a while.

I don't think you've forgotten where you were since it's capitalism not capatalism.
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I am feeling entitled.

Send me some free stuff.

You sicken me.  

When I use the ––––––––>  

It's a joke.

You really are annoying.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 11:14:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Over the years I have got some great deals from CTD. Anyone remember the Aguila Super Colibri for $5 a brick?
Link Posted: 10/21/2011 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Over the years I have got some great deals from CTD. Anyone remember the Aguila Super Colibri for $5 a brick?

I remember when they were selling Polish AK underfolder kits for 150 bucks but they would not ship to California.

Link Posted: 10/21/2011 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#41]
hehe 11 pages and a lock...

In on page 12.
Page / 12
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top