BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No his name was Yakub. I wish I was making this up lol.

https://i.redd.it/92nqcjv1l6zx.jpg
View Quote
Ho
Lee
Fuck!

I can't decide if that's the stupidest shit I've ever seen, or the best...or perhaps, both.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:50:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Most of the Celts had dark brown to blond hair. I'm talking about black, black hair, something more in line with N. Africa or Asia.
View Quote
Trade with Portugal and Spain has been going on for sometime. I dated an Irish girl who overstayed her visa during college and she had black hair. Aren’t the basques one of the oldest continuous population in Europe? They tend to have black hair but they’re not black https://www.irishtimes.com/news/genetic-studies-show-our-closest-relatives-are-found-in-galicia-and-the-basque-region-1.700877?mode=amp
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 4:59:56 PM EDT
[#3]
what amuses me is how so many people (not anybody in this thread) assume that in ancient times, everybody just lived and died in the same village or general area for 5000 years.  Somehow the Englishmen of 300 years ago were the same Englishmen there 3000 or 10,000 years ago.  Wrong.  People moved all over the damn place in ancient times.  For example, the "Greeks" of Athens and Sparta 450 BC weren't even the same "Greeks" of Mycenae in 1150 BC; they had migrated from the North in the centuries between.  The trade routes flowed like crazy between Egypt, Greece, Turkey, Crete, Iraq, and Syria/Lebanon/Israel (to use modern names) as far back as 2500 BC.  Goods and people moved all over the Eastern end of the Mediterranean.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So where did the white man come from it everyone they found since the dawn of man is black?
View Quote
Let me guess your "science" books never told you the story of yakub the 2 brain scientist
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:03:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
what amuses me is how so many people (not anybody in this thread) assume that in ancient times, everybody just lived and died in the same village or general area for 5000 years.  Somehow the Englishmen of 300 years ago were the same Englishmen there 3000 or 10,000 years ago.  Wrong.  People moved all over the damn place in ancient times.  For example, the "Greeks" of Athens and Sparta 450 BC weren't even the same "Greeks" of Mycenae in 1150 BC; they had migrated from the North in the centuries between.  The trade routes flowed like crazy between Egypt, Greece, Turkey, Crete, Iraq, and Syria/Lebanon/Israel (to use modern names) as far back as 2500 BC.  Goods and people moved all over the Eastern end of the Mediterranean.
View Quote
I still marvel at the first Samoan who sailed the Pacific until Hawaii. Imagine telling your neighbor to hop in a catamaran for thousands of miles without even a postcard of Hawaii to show him
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:18:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:18:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How many swallows does it take to get a man to England?
View Quote
African or European swallows?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, that settles it. I'm proud to be black and I demand my reparations from you wyte folks.

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#11]
so.... everyone is black, just different shades?
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No his name was Yakub. I wish I was making this up lol.

https://i.redd.it/92nqcjv1l6zx.jpg
View Quote
Why does he have a vag like indentation in his forehead?  Worf's projects outwards.

We all be Kangs now!
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:46:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

so.... everyone is black, just different shades?
View Quote
Apparently until the albino resistance movement 4,000 years ago Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:52:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Seems cheddar man, may have been more of a, gubment cheese man.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:52:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 9:58:50 PM EDT
[#16]
In before independent review.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 10:07:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sooo.... White people don't really exist except when they're racist
View Quote
They’ve made the political, personal or rather racial so “it’s complex”  
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Druids were just importing Numidians to do work that native born Iceni wouldn't do...Stonehenge wasn't gonna landscape itself.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's probably undocumented......he has to go back
The Druids were just importing Numidians to do work that native born Iceni wouldn't do...Stonehenge wasn't gonna landscape itself.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top