Quoted:
If she farts in those pants they will blow up like a ballon
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why the hate for Chelsea Clinton?

She did not fuck your country...... she is just a kid who had the misfortune of being born into the limelight provided by her parents.

View Quote

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree. IE she is just waitng her turn to fuck our country me thinks.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 3:59:18 PM EDT
[#3]
She's a Wisconsin 8.  And those pants would look great...........on my bedroom floor.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:02:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she farts in those pants they will blow up like a ballon

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd hit it. She looks good in them.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#6]
both balls
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:15:06 PM EDT
[#7]
The kid is doomed to end up looking like Mom.  Hillary was decent looking too when she was young.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuck the Clintons
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:33:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd hit it. Bet she does anal
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Need to see the rear.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:35:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Where's the PETA outrage?
But on the bright side at least it wasn't Hilary that was wearing them.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#13]
She probably had to grease those thighs up with Crisco to get them on.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I would give her some conservative swimmers
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
-
Gay rights doesn't bother me.  I see no reason why anyone would get hung up on what other consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes.  I have gay friends and I fully support them.  Their lifestyles doesn't bother me and I don't bother them with my hetero lifestyle.   We still drink the same whisky, hang out together and pay the same taxes.   Good luck to them.

I have a free bigger problem with free shit army types.

The whole climate change thing is just a matter of semantics.  Climate change is happening, always has, always will.  The only dispute is about how much man is influencing it, if at all.  If you are going to hate someone over a debate like that then you need your fucking head feeling.

As for my kids?  She can preach all she wants - we see the same from the left and the right of the political spectrum.  Ultimately they are my kids and I will bring them up as I see fit to give them the best start in life I can.  I don't really give a shit what other people think...... I'll consider their views and either take them on board or dismiss them according to what I think is best to give my kids the best balanced upbringing I can.  

The greatest gift you can give your kids is the gift of choice.  They may not get it "right" all the time, but if you can provide them with impartial guidance that helps them give due consideration to the short and long term effects then you can really do no more.

As I said - I still don't understand the hate for Chelsea Clinton.   Her Father and Mother may leave a lot to be desired but she is just a regular person with little or no real influence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
-
Gay rights doesn't bother me.  I see no reason why anyone would get hung up on what other consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes.  I have gay friends and I fully support them.  Their lifestyles doesn't bother me and I don't bother them with my hetero lifestyle.   We still drink the same whisky, hang out together and pay the same taxes.   Good luck to them.

I have a free bigger problem with free shit army types.

The whole climate change thing is just a matter of semantics.  Climate change is happening, always has, always will.  The only dispute is about how much man is influencing it, if at all.  If you are going to hate someone over a debate like that then you need your fucking head feeling.

As for my kids?  She can preach all she wants - we see the same from the left and the right of the political spectrum.  Ultimately they are my kids and I will bring them up as I see fit to give them the best start in life I can.  I don't really give a shit what other people think...... I'll consider their views and either take them on board or dismiss them according to what I think is best to give my kids the best balanced upbringing I can.  

The greatest gift you can give your kids is the gift of choice.  They may not get it "right" all the time, but if you can provide them with impartial guidance that helps them give due consideration to the short and long term effects then you can really do no more.

As I said - I still don't understand the hate for Chelsea Clinton.   Her Father and Mother may leave a lot to be desired but she is just a regular person with little or no real influence.

The discussion of how changing marriage into something it's not has been had on this board many, many times, not going to rehash it here.  While you may be cool with a thousands-year-old institution being changed and redefined, others disagree, often vehemently.  Unless they bake cakes... then they're forced by government to agree.

Also not going to rehash her abortion support, but suffice to say there are a lot of people who vehemently disagree with that as well.

Climate change/global warming is a matter of predetermined decisions - the US must lower carbon emissions, the US must sacrafice, US coal plants must be shut down, US energy production must be decreased, US citizens must drive different cars or not drive at all, the US must sacrafice while the developing world ignores everything.

The things she preaches are ultimately ones that are the same as her mother, the same as her father; the same destructive policies that she advocates as a citizen working with her family's foundation.

She's part of an oligarchy that advocates for things that make the oligarchs feel good while dictating how we the little people must live.

she is just a regular person with little or no real influence

You're too smart to actually believe that.

Sure you're not just distracted by her catsuit?
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:44:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Takes after mama
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:47:48 PM EDT
[#17]
she's going for that killer whale look
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#18]
I'd guess my idea and hers of "wildlife conservation" are completely different.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:50:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I would like to play connect the dots of her sweat pimples with my spunk!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I would hit it.

Not picky.
View Quote

I had something wrathful and awful to say, but lost it when I read that!

I got nuthin
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:52:20 PM EDT
[#21]
I need to see how her ass looks in those pants.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#22]
I'd jizz on her latex pants and then stroke her calves with my hands while intently staring in her eyes.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:02:55 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#24]
My God, she has thunder thighs and ass just like her mom's. Consider if you will what she will look like when she is her mom's age.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:10:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I thought arfcom was against thought crimes.

She's a 34 year old woman who has done nothing to hurt anyone.   To be fair she's far from ugly and if she had a (R) ager hr name Arfcom would find her utterly faptastic.

I really don't understand the hate.

Her mother is a fucking harridan who I wouldn't cross the road to piss on if she were on fire.....but Chelsea has done nothing to deserve the hate as afar as I know.

I stand to be corrected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She did not fuck your country

YET.

She's a 34 year old woman who has done nothing to hurt anyone.   To be fair she's far from ugly and if she had a (R) ager hr name Arfcom would find her utterly faptastic.

Her mother is a fucking harridan who I wouldn't cross the road to piss on if she were on fire.....but Chelsea has done nothing to deserve the hate as afar as I know.

I stand to be corrected.

As evidenced by those chipmunk cheeks and beaver teeth, she carries the unmistakable Rodham-Clinton DNA, which adversely affects the brain and the thighs. You can bet that the heart of a liberal one-world-government Greenie do-gooder beats in that flat chest, and that she bitchslaps her cuckhold hubby if he doesn't say "Yes, Mistress Chelsea" when she calls for a bonbon refill.

You can hit it if you want to - I value my pee-pee too much to do her.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:12:01 PM EDT
[#26]
She's got her mom's thunder thighs.  Skank weed
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#27]

"Did you cum, was it good?"

LEAVE!

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'd jizz on her latex pants and then stroke her calves with my hands while intently staring in her eyes.
View Quote

That's kinda disturbing,kinda.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:28:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Two tubs of large curd cottage cheese with a leaf bag tightly stretched across them. Probably a few raisins mixed in too.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:29:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Corinthian leather. I bet that ass looks like two Bulldogs fighting.  
View Quote

More like two VW's bugs trying to pass each other.....

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Two tubs of large curd cottage cheese with a leaf bag tightly stretched across them. Probably a few raisins mixed in too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

I still would.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#32]
some awful low standards here.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:37:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Remember the episode of Friends when Ross wore the leather pants?  
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

She did not fuck your country...... she is just a kid who had the misfortune of being born into the limelight provided by her parents.

View Quote

She doesn't have a problem cashing in on it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:46:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Wetsuits don't fit that tight!

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Her husband looks like a Goober.  

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:50:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#38]

This.

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:54:01 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Just as a couple examples:

For those opposed to restructuring of institutions and marriage, she's a gay activist:

http://swampland.time.com/2014/02/17/chelsea-clinton-calls-gay-rights-activists-to-action/

She's vice chair of the Clinton Foundation:

http://www.clintonfoundation.org/

They push for climate change/global warming bullshit (so people can buy or will be forced to buy carbon indulgences from their pal Al Gore), a whole lot of global initiatives that are often pushes for govt money going overseas, food control stuff like Michelle Obama does as part of a "wellness" program to tell you and your kids what you're allowed to eat, and plenty of other leftist causes within the country and around the world.

Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YET.

I stand to be corrected.

Just as a couple examples:

For those opposed to restructuring of institutions and marriage, she's a gay activist:

http://swampland.time.com/2014/02/17/chelsea-clinton-calls-gay-rights-activists-to-action/

She's vice chair of the Clinton Foundation:

http://www.clintonfoundation.org/

They push for climate change/global warming bullshit (so people can buy or will be forced to buy carbon indulgences from their pal Al Gore), a whole lot of global initiatives that are often pushes for govt money going overseas, food control stuff like Michelle Obama does as part of a "wellness" program to tell you and your kids what you're allowed to eat, and plenty of other leftist causes within the country and around the world.

Acorn doesn't fall far from the tree and all that.
Married to a hedge fund manager

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
As evidenced by those chipmunk cheeks and beaver teeth, she carries the unmistakable Rodham-Clinton DNA, which adversely affects the brain and the thighs. You can bet that the heart of a liberal one-world-government Greenie do-gooder beats in that flat chest, and that she bitchslaps her cuckhold hubby if he doesn't say "Yes, Mistress Chelsea" when she calls for a bonbon refill.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YET.

I stand to be corrected.

You Sir, are a poet

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
What does that mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And who will pic up the torch and run with it like a fat kid to a cake shop.

What does that mean?
It means, she's a Clinton and they're trying to create a dynasty.

Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:00:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Corinthian leather. I bet that ass looks like two Bulldogs fighting.  As much money and free time as that twit has,she can't spend a little time with a personal trainer?
View Quote

My Dad would say that looks like 2 40 pound shoats in a feed sack.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:01:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Can you imagine the stench when she takes them off?  
View Quote

Probably smells like MOPP gear after a week in the field.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:10:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
i pre-cum
View Quote

Good talk, man.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:16:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

... yet

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least she didn't get her Mom's ankles...

... yet

Ummm....   You meant that she didn't get her Mom's Cankles...   Right?
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:17:44 PM EDT
[#46]

I'm going to stand in the minority here, too.  I'd actually like to see her ass in those pants
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'd spank that ass
View Quote

Bring enough paddle...
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Well at least those pants don't appear to have a beaver door on them.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:27:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Like most Americans, I have an aversion to the concept of monarchy. It's hard to accept the extent to which the media is in the bag for the American royalty. It's clear to most of us here that the media is all-in to elevate certain people to heights they have not actually attained, real or perceived, it doesn't matter, here is an example

I suppose First daughter just didn't have the same umph
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Would smash
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top