Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Did I mention that I had a  dream where Lori forcibly frenched me?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:45:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm really torn between the idea of sending in federal LEOs to clean the mess up, as opposed to just letting the Chicago voters wallow in the shit soup they voted for.
View Quote

The problem with that though is they all didn’t vote for that shit. Only a majority did.
I sure as Hell didn’t vote for 8 years of OBama.
There’s many good people in Chicago suffering the consequences of these leftist policies. And Seattle and Portland and........the list goes on.

I do get what you’re saying through. Let it burn and hopefully it drives a stake thru the heart of the Democratic Party. But can we afford to let that happen?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Are y'all talking about the census coyboy?

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Many of you want the Feds to force a return to normal, when normal is exactly what got us here.  

If the President pulls everyone out, local and state police will just put down the riots when the leadership have decided they’ve had enough.  And just like Seattle last night, none of it will be on the news.  

Instead, he’s making it clear which side of the issue he’s on.  The feds don’t even have to BE there, all Trump has to do is say it and it’s all over the news.  

And people who woke up to a post-apocalyptic America that somehow didn’t make the news are watching that.  

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#5]
The reason i clicked on this thread, is to include this ironic story from the Block Club Chicago (leftist neighborhood news) blog.

The Reverunds and funeral directors are begging for police coverage at funerals on the south side.   https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/07/23/after-mass-shooting-outside-funeral-ex-county-leader-says-officials-should-bring-back-task-force-dedicated-to-quelling-violence-at-memorials/

Tuesday evening’s mass shooting of 15 people outside a funeral home in Auburn Gresham has one former Cook County Commissioner calling for the recreation of a task force that focused on keeping people safe at funerals and cemeteries during services for their loved ones.

The Cook County Funeral and Cemetery Violence Taskforce was created by then-First District representative Richard Boykin in 2017 after his constituents in Austin voiced concerns about violence at gang member funerals.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 1:01:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope that he didn't say her name 3 times. Shit's bad enough around here as is.
View Quote

Glad I am not the only one that sees the likeness.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Why is everything so surreal?   My bouts with hallucinogens of decades past seem tame.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So...I guess she's ok with the violence and mayhem in the city?  None of the people who live there are ready to try something different?
View Quote
She's fine with it as long as it's her peeps committing the violence and mayhem against us. Problem is 100:1 it's her peeps victimizing her peeps, the actual "innocent" under 10 children being caught in the ceasefire. Disgusting.

But they'll vote her in for another 4yrs.

The only way to fix Chicago would be so Constitutionally offensive, even with these toddlers being killed I just don't think THEY are there yet.  Those could have been my nieces' kids.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#9]
She wants to run Bartertown?  Let her run it.  Let her wallow in pig poop up to her bugged out eyeballs.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 1:55:13 PM EDT
[#10]
She's so damn ugly that her hair is "literally" running away from her face !
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Just going to leave this here...

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:40:48 PM EDT
[#12]

context?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

context?
View Quote

You are in a Chicago thread and don’t recognize the Hey Jackass graphic format?

It is the year-to-date count of new Democrat voters
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:55:42 PM EDT
[#14]
THe people of Chicago should be ashamed of this disgusting man woman.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fine, don’t send the fed LEO and let them do it their way.  At the same time make it clear there won’t be any federal grants for the rebuild.

Let them choose.
View Quote

Shitchago has been doing it their way and it is causing genocide. The nutty mayor had her chance and 414 people have been shot because of her non-leadership. No excuses for her political games.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:58:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
These assholes would rather let their people be killed in the streets than let Trump give them anything to help stop the killing.
View Quote

I think the Fed boys are going to be primarily focused on riot control, where the BLM/Antifa goons swarm over downtown Chicago, rioting and looting stores and trying to tear down statues.

They won't be on dark, lonely streets on the far South Side trying to guess which houses are going to have a homicide that evening, or posted at a liquor store on the far West Side to deter drive-by shootings from rival gangs. They can't stop children from being victims.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Link

Quoted:
“We don't need federal troops. We don't need unnamed, secret federal agents roaming around the streets of Chicago, taking residents without cause and violating their basic constitutional rights," the mayor said. "I'm glad that the president got the message."

"I'm glad to see that he realized that what he did in Portland was a grave abuse of his presidential power," she added.
View Quote

I’m sure he gave her a good listening to.
View Quote

Lol, its needed more now

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It seems like Trump is letting the left get hoisted by their own petard.
View Quote

As well he should.  They are their own worst enemy.

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Oh yea, Chicago runs like a well oiled machine, she is right.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So...I guess she's ok with the violence and mayhem in the city?  None of the people who live there are ready to try something different?
View Quote

She said it didn’t concern her
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:09:01 PM EDT
[#22]
If she really started yammering on I'll bet the other end of the call went like this:
Arnold - How he talks to his wife on the phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj0p7s-y7_Q
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:09:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I am axing her please put on a maxe.  

She has that look of just having had an alien butt probe
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:10:02 PM EDT
[#24]

She will send the Census Cowboy after you
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#25]
lol

nevermind
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#26]
One thing for sure, by rejecting Fed help, they can't come back and blame Trump for the genocide of their own making. The mayor called for ethical and responsive governmental a campaign promise and the gunfire of acceptance has ricocheted throughout the city. Her approval rating is over 75%. The residents deserve the sewer they voted for. At this rate of popularity, she should be Biden's VP. The perfect empty peanut shell ticket.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:14:49 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm assuming there are plenty of good people in and around the bad areas of Chicago who want law and order.  These people should be able to legally own and carry firearms.  

If the leadership won't even try to improve the situation, the citizens should be free to do so on their own.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fine, let their cities get destroyed, but the down side to that is we taxpayers will be paying for every cent of rebuilding when the Dems take power once again.
View Quote

Naw, Trump just has to write an illegal EO, and then no future President can undo it...
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:19:43 PM EDT
[#29]
The real irony?

If we end up in the unfortunate future where President Biden exists, she will gleefully welcome federal stormtroopers to round up all those evil gun owners.

Just depends on whose sacred cow is getting gored.

I'm of the opinion Trump just needs to leave these cities to their own devices.  Offer to help, share the rejection notice, move on.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:20:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm assuming there are plenty of good people in and around the bad areas of Chicago who want law and order.  These people should be able to legally own and carry firearms.  

If the leadership won't even try to improve the situation, the citizens should be free to do so on their own.
View Quote

Her last approval rating I can find is June 6. It was over 75%. The brain damaged people have spoken. They have their very own Somali warlord. Let it all burn for all I care. Businesses will begin fleeing in droves or burn to ashes. Other states should be luring them to move to their states. Let the exodus begin.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Mayor meth eyes.
View Quote

Beetlejuice and Admiral Ahkbar had a child together.....
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:26:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:32:57 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#34]

Is that lake Michigan in the background?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:39:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Her last approval rating I can find is June 6. It was over 75%. The brain damaged people have spoken. They have their very own Somali warlord. Let it all burn for all I care. Businesses will begin fleeing in droves or burn to ashes. Other states should be luring them to move to their states. Let the exodus begin.
View Quote

This is her pollster. He runs surveys and polls for her, and is on her payroll.  You can't really find any details and background on these "surveys". They're just mentioned in the Chicago Sun Times.

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:52:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's depressing if it's accurate.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:54:31 PM EDT
[#38]
So, she is saying every fed Marshal, DEA, ATF agent in cities is not legal?

Ok

200 years of precedent is wrong.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#39]
I see this going badly.  

These federal agents will be targeted.  Anything they do will be portrayed in a negative light by the propagandists.  If they defend themselves, they will be called murderers.  You can bet Antifa/BLM will be doing everything they can to egg them on, and even shoot at them.

I do believe that we, as a nation, can't let anarchy reign supreme in several of our big cities, but I don't think a couple hundred feds is going to have an impact.    
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 5:18:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
THe people of Chicago should be ashamed of this disgusting man woman.
View Quote

The people of Chicago want the same things as her.

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Be careful what you wish for.  If it was obama and a conservative mayor with a dispute over something would you want the feds scooping up the mayor?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully, the feds will round that cunt up.

Be careful what you wish for.  If it was obama and a conservative mayor with a dispute over something would you want the feds scooping up the mayor?
Is the conservative mayor running a protection racket for a criminal enterprise?

This false equivalence thing is getting really old.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 5:42:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The problem with that though is they all didn't vote for that shit. Only a majority did.
I sure as Hell didn't vote for 8 years of OBama.
There's many good people in Chicago suffering the consequences of these leftist policies. And Seattle and Portland and........the list goes on.

I do get what you're saying through. Let it burn and hopefully it drives a stake thru the heart of the Democratic Party. But can we afford to let that happen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm really torn between the idea of sending in federal LEOs to clean the mess up, as opposed to just letting the Chicago voters wallow in the shit soup they voted for.

The problem with that though is they all didn't vote for that shit. Only a majority did.
I sure as Hell didn't vote for 8 years of OBama.
There's many good people in Chicago suffering the consequences of these leftist policies. And Seattle and Portland and........the list goes on.

I do get what you're saying through. Let it burn and hopefully it drives a stake thru the heart of the Democratic Party. But can we afford to let that happen?
Also don't forget that rats will flee a burning warehouse.  No one will stay there and the problem will move to more smaller towns near you.  The displaced will bring their politics with them.

If it were possible, I'd somehow make a liberal Mecca somewhere and spend some federal money to keep it afloat.  In the long run, liberals would tend to flock there and with moderate spending, they wouldn't infest the rest of the country as much.  It would be a little honey trap.  Probably cheaper in the long run.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 6:04:27 PM EDT
[#44]
She looks familiar.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm getting tired of the whole "secret police" bullshit. They know damn good and well who the agencies are.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 6:19:30 PM EDT
[#46]
megalomaniac

A megalomaniac is a pathological egotist, that is, someone with a psychological disorder with symptoms like delusions of grandeur and an obsession with power. We also use the word megalomaniac more informally for people who behave as if they're convinced of their absolute power and greatness. Your garden-variety egomaniac might be self-centered and overconfident but he's a little softy compared with the megalomaniac who wants to control the world.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/megalomaniac
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd like to see the transcript of that call as I am guessing it either did not go the way she is stating or he was just yessing her criminal cunt ass.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Shitchago has been doing it their way and it is causing genocide. The nutty mayor had her chance and 414 people have been shot because of her non-leadership. No excuses for her political games.
View Quote

Over 2100 shot, 400+ killed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:03:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 7/23/2020 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Send in the Social Workers
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top