Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 3:10:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 3:15:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You don't think the Chinese are a world-class electronics manufacturer? Hell, 1/4 of the EEs at my company are from China and let me tell you: They're not working here because they're stupid. And who do you think is assembling all these fancy electronics gadgets like iPhones?

If you think the Chinese are incapable of building good stuff, you are sorely mistaken.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chinese junk

You don't think the Chinese are a world-class electronics manufacturer? Hell, 1/4 of the EEs at my company are from China and let me tell you: They're not working here because they're stupid. And who do you think is assembling all these fancy electronics gadgets like iPhones?

If you think the Chinese are incapable of building good stuff, you are sorely mistaken.

Yup, they make some great stuff that's not available to the American public.  Americans want cheap, and that's the quality they get.
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 3:27:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Unlike Apple, the PLA can shoot people for fuckups.
View Quote

Never been to foxconn longhua have you?
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Apple and many other manufacturers keep a tight leash on all of their vendors with on-site quality and development engineers
View Quote

The Apple executives won't put a bullet in the head of the people in charge of manufacturing if they screw up !
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will admit I neglected the fact the factory can probably still execute people, just not the customer.

The PLA don't fuck around, though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I will admit I neglected the fact the factory can probably still execute people, just not the customer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No they don't, but foxconn is no slouch.
Link Posted: 11/11/2013 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What happened?  All I can see is the aircraft tumbling out of the sky - what did the pilot do that lead up to that?-K
View Quote

Google, it's a motherfucker.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Iranian_Air_Force_Il-76MD_Adnan_2_accident
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top