Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 86
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Biden......use the 100 lbs sledge hammer, no need to be delicate now !

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
From the vice president who didn't even want to kill Bin Laden when given the opportunity.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
another angle

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#4]
If I was the PRC, I would send ten more, all with powerful transmitters that played the PRC National Anthem lol.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Joe shot them in the back as they were retreating.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:38 PM EDT
[#6]
So it cost us how much to shoot this down? After it had completed it's mission.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Just in!!!!!  Picture of the fighter pilot that shot the ballon down!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:42 PM EDT
[#8]
China is asshoe.

Biden administration is an incompetent, indecisive, embarrassment.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Only a week too late.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this the first ever shooting down of a foreign aircraft over US territorial waters ?
View Quote
You serious Clark?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Moment it was hit

Chinese balloon shot down over Atlantic Ocean
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

First kill for the F-22?  Hell yeah.  Taking out a hostile target over domestic airspace, that's a win!

kek
View Quote

Seems like a win would be shooting it down before it crossed all our airspace, not after it was leaving.  I don't think this was a win, this was just a show.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What. A. Fucking. Embarrassment.  We let China violate our airspace.  Fly over numerous sensitive sites likely picking up all sorts of intell on the way.  As it leaves our airspace and heads to international waters, we drop it with a fucking missiles so it crashes fast and destroys anything we can learn from it? I mean, common sense says use the guns and let it slowly descend.  This is a complete an total failure at every level. Nothing here was done right. Nothing. I don't know what we could have done worse. This country is beyond fucked.
View Quote

Another in a long string of failures.

Not retaliating to the al-Asad missile strike

The f’ed up withdrawal from Kabul

Sending billions in cash and military aid to fight a proxy war with Russia
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:04:53 PM EDT
[#14]
His name was CSB.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Implying that JSTARS wasn’t watching everything, or jamming what the balloon was transmitting.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What. A. Fucking. Embarrassment.  We let China violate our airspace.  Fly over numerous sensitive sites likely picking up all sorts of intell on the way.  As it leaves our airspace and heads to international waters, we drop it with a fucking missiles so it crashes fast and destroys anything we can learn from it? I mean, common sense says use the guns and let it slowly descend.  This is a complete an total failure at every level. Nothing here was done right. Nothing. I don't know what we could have done worse. This country is beyond fucked.

I'm with you.  

What a fucking embarrassment.

Implying that JSTARS wasn’t watching everything, or jamming what the balloon was transmitting.

You're okay with it traversing our airspace?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#16]
" A senior Defense Department official told reporters Thursday that the U.S. prepared fighter jets in case of a decision to shoot down the balloon, but senior Pentagon leaders opted against it due to fears of falling debris hurting people on the ground.

Another DoD official on Friday said the military had estimated the shooting down of the balloon would create a debris field 20 miles by 20 miles.

“Last thing we wanted was for something the size of a school bus to go through the roof of a preschool,” the official said. "
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What a proud moment for America. LOL.
View Quote

I don't think there will be crowds outside of the WH chanting USA.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#18]
What type of ground cameras do we have that might have been used to observe the instrument package attached to the balloon? I know we have cameras that track our rocket launches with pretty good detail.

Pretty sure we were recording what it was being broadcast from the package and also know it was done with crypto.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#19]
How does a fighter pilot denote a balloon kill on his plane?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:05:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The failure to recover hardware is a spectacular mistake by the administration.
View Quote

By design. This is such an embarrassment for our country, purported by the cuck ass government.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#21]
- lol at the "goin hot" cheerleaders

- the commies almost certainly rigged the payload to separate in case of lifting body disturbance

- super-light fragile structure, robotics, comms, and other electronics will frag heavily on hitting water at terminal velocity

- nothing to recover except the bag and bits of frames/panels

- water shootdown ensures coverup complete

- everyone involved was just following orders

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:06:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Fox News just said it was shot down with 20mm.

Guess they don't watch their own video.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#23]
https://twitter.com/i/status/1621962597166727168

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:07:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Took public opinion before the f'n president did anything. Loser.
View Quote

Yep.  This regime tried to hide it from the American public.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#25]
The Chinese Spy Balloon Song
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Whoever was the pilot that shot it down, they still have a long way to go before they catch up with Frank Luke .

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Exactly.  They'll probably won't even bother to attempt a recovery.  

If we can recover it, we'd be able to figure out exactly what intelligence it was gathering. Then the chorus would start that Biden should have shot it down weeks earlier.

This isn't a 'Merica FUCK YEAH! moment.  This is a cover up.  

View Quote
You'd think the .gov would want to recover the electronic package to see which of the many those Xiholes stole from us was used.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What a fuckin embarrassment…….
View Quote

fucking this.     pitiful.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Lol at the replies.

Combat Sent hoovered up everything there is to know about what was being transmitted.

Hardware recovery would have been nice but it was seemingly decided that the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.
View Quote
The combat sent and previous rivet joint(s) were having a field day. People don't think sigint, frequencies, mod/cod, DSSS, and crypto, etc. be like it is but it do. But i'll just go back to my hidey hole about those such things and let everyone nash their teeth in their jazzy scooters.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:07:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
China is asshoe.

Biden administration is an incompetent, indecisive, embarrassment.
View Quote

Biden is Xi’s fluff boy.
He’s a paid for whore that does what his Commie masters tell him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:08:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
" A senior Defense Department official told reporters Thursday that the U.S. prepared fighter jets in case of a decision to shoot down the balloon, but senior Pentagon leaders opted against it due to fears of falling debris hurting people on the ground.

Another DoD official on Friday said the military had estimated the shooting down of the balloon would create a debris field 20 miles by 20 miles.

“Last thing we wanted was for something the size of a school bus to go through the roof of a preschool,” the official said. "
View Quote

The part in bold.  

These people run our country.  The payload was nowhere near the weight of a school bus.

Fuck him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You serious Clark?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this the first ever shooting down of a foreign aircraft over US territorial waters ?
You serious Clark?

I meant in the modern jet fighter era
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Too late fuckfaces
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:08:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You serious Clark?
View Quote

Is Hawaii a territory?

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
The pilot gets bragging rights for a while I guess.
View Quote

That was an extremely high risk kill. If he missed, he'd never of heard the end of it.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:08:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Per Fox

Joey B heading to Camp David.  Probably nap time
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:09:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Anyone want to place bets on how long before another China balloon starts floating overhead?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:09:34 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm surprised any Air Guard and Governor over in any state it went over had the balls to shoot it down. (I am instigating)

Does any air guard have the capabilities?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
another angle

View Quote

Turn and burn baby !
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Seems like a win would be shooting it down before it crossed all our airspace, not after it was leaving.  I don't think this was a win, this was just a show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

First kill for the F-22?  Hell yeah.  Taking out a hostile target over domestic airspace, that's a win!

kek

Hence the "kek"

I mean I'd brag about it if I were the one that shot it down, just because it's the first kill for an F-22.  But overall the situation is an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:09:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
- lol at the "goin hot" cheerleaders

- the commies almost certainly rigged the payload to separate in case of lifting body disturbance

- super-light fragile structure, robotics, comms, and other electronics will frag heavily on hitting water at terminal velocity

- nothing to recover except the bag and bits of frames/panels

- water shootdown ensures coverup complete

- everyone involved was just following orders

View Quote

You must be fun at parties
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:10:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Did Spain claim the wreckage yet?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Another angle of the shoot down.

Chinese Balloon being shot down near Myrtle Beach SC
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:10:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That was an extremely high risk kill. If he missed, he'd never of heard the end of it.
View Quote

The missile used most likely had a proximity fuse. No need for kinetic mass, just a lot of shrapnel.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:10:59 PM EDT
[#45]
The Air Force was able to figure out how to shoot down the Chinese balloon?  I guess they found the chink in its armor.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:11:01 PM EDT
[#46]
RIP #ChinaBalloon

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The combat sent and previous rivet joint(s) were having a field day. People don't think sigint, frequencies, mod/cod, DSSS, and crypto, etc. be like it is but it do. But i'll just go back to my hidey hole about those such things and let everyone nash their teeth in their jazzy scooters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol at the replies.

Combat Sent hoovered up everything there is to know about what was being transmitted.

Hardware recovery would have been nice but it was seemingly decided that the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

It's all good.

Why would you have an intel field day when you could blow something up instead?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:11:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
As soon as that hits the ground the zombie apocalypse begins
View Quote

Hell yeah! I just got back from the grocery store! I’m fully stocked!
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:12:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Wouldn't the big trail be a plane and the small/fast trail be a rocket/missile/whats the difference?

Funny how the best video is streaming from someone's phone on twitter. All the money in media and no one pointed a 5000x zoom at that bitch with a live feed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

20 Mike Mike

Wouldn't the big trail be a plane and the small/fast trail be a rocket/missile/whats the difference?

Funny how the best video is streaming from someone's phone on twitter. All the money in media and no one pointed a 5000x zoom at that bitch with a live feed?

Yep you are correct.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

kek

Meh. I expect this was a Swamp Fox who just said FJB and took care of business.
Page / 86
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top