Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/22/2017 4:20:45 PM EDT
What a tool. The dickhead was practically crying because of the Trump tax reduction.
Fuck stick was complaining that most Americans would only see a $50 a week increase on their paychecks.
Fucking dumbass has no clue what $200 means to working folks. And crying that while Obamacare is unpopular it does insure 9 million people.
Fucking guy is so out of touch and ignorant that I'm amazed he is allowed on TV.

Go fuck yourself you stupid cocksucker.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#2]
If my calculations and the calculators online are right...I'll be seeing $400/month back in my paycheck.  That's a car payment.  Or a case of match grade ammo.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:25:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget him jumping all over LaPierre on the Sunday show after Sandy Hook.  That smarmy fuck has been a douche since his days at ABC.  Why the fuck Fox ever picked him up is beyond me.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If my calculations and the calculators online are right...I'll be seeing $400/month back in my paycheck.  That's a car payment.  Or a case of match grade ammo.
View Quote
Good for you. $400 a month is a lot of cash. I bet the elitist prick Wallace wouldn't give up $400 a month on his paycheck.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:28:47 PM EDT
[#6]
If people are paying 10k in federal tax, a 50$ a week savings is 25% of the 200$ a week they are paying
These people should be made to pay their fair share and live like normal people.  They would not last a month
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Remember who Chris Wallace's dad was?

One of CBS's biggest, liar, commie bastards there ever was.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#8]
At the least, Fox News Sunday is the least objectionable Sunday news show.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:38:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
I’ve met his dad numerous times. He was not on our side!
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#10]
$200 a month more money is huge to many people
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Name one lie Mike Wallace ever told. Just one................
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:50:24 PM EDT
[#12]
He is a douche.  Fox ran a story on him for Father’s Day a few years back and it showed him fishing.  He was going on a guided fishing trip (bass fishing) with some sponsored pro guide.

Guy couldn’t figure out how to operate a dang rod and reel.   He looked hella goofy trying to cast and reel.   Pretty basic tenants/qualifications of being a man and he couldn’t figure it out.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:53:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Good for you. $400 a month is a lot of cash. I bet the elitist prick Wallace wouldn't give up $400 a month on his paycheck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed...especially when I have another fivepointoh spawn of satan due in a month lol
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Dude you could tell when mike Wallace lied his lips would move.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Agreed...especially when I have another fivepointoh spawn of satan due in a month lol
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:02:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Hell, his own father said he was a lousy journalist and not too bright.  I think he called him "stupid".
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#18]
He is either a true leftist or is so afraid of looking like he leans right since he works at FOX that he goes at stories with a left-leaning.

I personally can't stand him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#19]
He is a globalist piece of shit.

Globalists and democrats are going to do everything they can to make the midterms about anything but the economy.  The economy is going to be a winner for Trump and a loser for them.  They are trying to spin the narrative to identify politics.  Trump supported Moore in Alabama so women should hate him.  Trump has 16 million women accusing him of grabbing their pussy so you should hate him.  Trump hates Mexicans and wants to tear families apart.  Trump is destroying our reputation around the globe, just look at the vote at the UN.  Trump's tax bill killed all the minorities and old folks so vote against him in the mid-terms and we will impeach him.

Globalists like Wallace want to see Trump impeached just as bad as libtards who don't know whats good for themselves.

When is a woman going to come out with accusations against him?
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Spot on.  Mike Wallace was a huge commie.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Fuck him.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:24:07 PM EDT
[#21]
AMT not a factor anymore, now I get a child tax credit, $1,250 per month not confiscated by the swamp.  Wallace can suck it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#22]
He has been a real dick lately.  As an exception, he actually let Mnuchin fully answer his questions without cutting him off and at the end of the interview he complimented him for actually answering the questions.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#23]
What do you expect, The guy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth!
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:28:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Him and Shep, can't stand them.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What a tool. The dickhead was practically crying because of the Trump tax reduction.
Fuck stick was complaining that most Americans would only see a $50 a week increase on their paychecks.
Fucking dumbass has no clue what $200 means to working folks. And crying that while Obamacare is unpopular it does insure 9 million people.
Fucking guy is so out of touch and ignorant that I'm amazed he is allowed on TV.

View Quote
Chris is upset that atrump doesn’t give him the same tingle up his leg that Barry gave him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I wish Wallace would have left Fox instead of James Rosen.

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/james-rosen-out-at-fox-news/352992
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Chris is upset that atrump doesn't give him the same tingle up his leg that Barry gave him.
View Quote
That was Mattews, not Wallace.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:10:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
Remember: You getting $200 per month (of your own money) is nothing, but that extra ~$1000 in H/C thanks to Obamacare? Is progress.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:17:32 PM EDT
[#29]
What a douche.

Chris Wallace on tax reform Sheppard Smith
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#30]
I always wanted to see pear shaped Neil cavuto and Chris Wallace in an mma fight
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:20:44 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
That's it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:35:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
At the least, Fox News Sunday is the least objectionable Sunday news show.
View Quote
“At least it’s only ass cancer. It could be dick cancer!!”
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#33]
He is a lib fucktard .

Do as i say not as i do .
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
50.00 a week more than buys my gas.

200.00 a month is almost my car payment.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

50.00 a week more than buys my gas.

200.00 a month is almost my car payment.
View Quote
Plus with corporations now saving tens of millions in taxes per year will mean bigger raises for those jobs. So in reality the average worker can make more money at their job now. Pay increases will be happening all this year.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 7:02:32 PM EDT
[#36]
The point is that the $50 a week is MY FUCKING $50!!!

I earned it , it’s mine.

If they stole $1 a week less than what they do I’d be happy.

Fuck you wallace.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 7:46:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So instead of FACTS, you have nothing but bullshit.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So instead of FACTS, you have nothing but bullshit.  
View Quote
I didn't know that question was directed at me. I don't think I ever watched a Mike Wallace program.
But a quick google search brings up a bunch o crap.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1221929/posts

Are you the Bob Cole from CBS?
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#39]
He complained about "only" $50 dollars a week?

An extra $200 a month compounded for 30 years at the S&P 500's average return is like $400,000+! I wouldn't call that pocket change for most people!

Chris Wallace is just another limousine liberal that's out of touch with the average American.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Well--congratulations!!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well--congratulations!!  
@thebeekeeper1 Thank's, I'll be sure and post a pic or two when he is here.  Haven't found a baby sized MAGA hat yet.  But I'm trying to convince the wife we have to outbreed the liberals.  This pregnancy has been hell on her.  Completely opposite of our first one.  At 29 weeks she had just got back to pre pregnancy weight...if that give you an idea of how much she has been throwing up.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#41]
My wife and I usually try to go and eat once a week.  Sometimes a nice place like Bern's Steakhouse, sometimes a  less expensive place like Chilli's and sometimes like a pizza place or whatever.  Our projected tax cut will just about cover the amount of money we spend in a year for eating out.

To me that is a good deal.  It may not be much to a millionaire like Wallace but for an average middle class family like mine that is nice.

For most Americans $50, $75 or $100 a week more in spendable income is a very nice little bonus.

These Limousine Liberals like Wallace have no understanding of what real America is like.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 8:41:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck Chris Wallace
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Did someone say Chris Wallace
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He is a douche.  Fox ran a story on him for Father’s Day a few years back and it showed him fishing.  He was going on a guided fishing trip (bass fishing) with some sponsored pro guide.

Guy couldn’t figure out how to operate a dang rod and reel.   He looked hella goofy trying to cast and reel.   Pretty basic tenants/qualifications of being a man and he couldn’t figure it out.
View Quote
LOL Really

I've never been fishing a day in my life (I am not an alcoholic) but I have a good job, try to raise my kids to be good people and I give my wife an orgasm when she needs one.

My qualification for being a man.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, like even that prick would turn it down if someone said "Hey, man, I just

want to give you $50.00"  Even once.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris is upset that atrump doesn't give him the same tingle up his leg that Barry gave him.
Yep my bad just read an article about him railing about Trump again and misread the title of this thread.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Congratulations!!  
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 1:08:36 AM EDT
[#50]
I don't really have a good problem with what he said.  He's not wrong about the amount, or the actual percentage decrease.  All he said was it's not going to make a "dramatic" difference, which is actually true.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top