Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:17:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Christians have been "converting" societies since the founding of their religion. Not only that there seems to be morphing of others holidays and making it their own.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]
It was worse under covid of course, the enemy is regrouping, unless you’re in a country that faces real persecution on a daily basis, then it’s always bad. Otherwise, attacks will always come, I guess I’m used to it, also it’s worse the more you engage with the minions of the forces of darkness. Be sober and vigilant, put on the whole armor of God.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try being a Mormon on arfcom.

It's pretty normal to get attacked at this point.

But yes, attacks on believers are ramping sharply
View Quote

I was under the impression the site was run by Mormons just based on how quickly you get strikes if you criticize them. But Mormons always view critiques of their theology as attacks, when this isn’t the case.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:23:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Preach!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the attacks on Christ have always been there, but it seems like recently there definitely has been a VERY sharp uptick.  So many deny Christ and seem to follow satan directly and indirectly.  Just look at the far left agenda (LGBTQ, abortion. etc.) essentially pro-satan that is promoted by Biden and the dems.  Our children are under absolute spiritual attack from all fronts...school, TV, internet, you name it.  The greatest trick satan did was making people believe he didn't exist.  

Our time on earth is short. Eternity is forever.  For those for have not genuinely asked Jesus into your heart and accept Him as your Lord and Savior, I strongly encourage you to do it now.  The time of Jesus return is known only to him, but will come like a thief in the night.  For those of you smirking or getting ready to shit post, please reconsider.  Seriously.  The gift of eternal life with Jesus is FREE.  

I pray for all of my brothers and sisters on here who haven't asked Jesus into their heart.

Preach!

"Immediately, He made the disciples get into the boat and go before Him to the other side, while He dismissed the crowds (or dismissed the crowds who came to hear Him speak), He went up to the mountainside by Himself to pray.

When evening came, He was there all alone, but the boat by this time was a long way from the land, beaten by the waves, for the wind was against them.

And in the fourth watch of the night (or early in the morning) He came to them walking on the sea.

But, when the disciples saw Him (or Jesus) walking on the sea, they were terrified and said, 'It is a ghost!'

Then, Jesus immediately spoke to them and said, 'Take heart; it is I, do not be afraid."'

The New Testament Gospel of Matthew/Chapter 14; Verses 22-27/Jesus Walks on the Water ??????
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Y'all should try shrooms. Might power up your Jesus juice.
View Quote

All those psychedelics man just create delusions and  deceptions in the mind.

Try reading the Critique of Pure Reason if you want some heightened awareness.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:35:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Every day. My family has endured things that would make many stop believing. My challenges drive me deeper in faith, for I would be lost without the Lord. I sin, and atone and try to do better. The fact that I am under attack tells me I'm on the right path with God, and that He is my shield and my salvation.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:35:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I have noticed it too.

My dear brother Andrew also said it in our small group last week.  We had a great talk a few weeks ago and I could tell he was burdened.

Prayer is a fantastic thing.  I pray more now than I ever have in my life and I am grateful that God hears me and is always in control.

The throne is never absent.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:42:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Spiritual attacks? Ya'll are outta your ever lovin' minds.  You live in a time and place of affluence, comfort and safety that earlier generations could never even have dreamed of.  You can get in your car and drive across a continent in a few days with the expectation of arriving alive; not dying of dysentery or sepsis in some desert or on a mountain after a couple of months of walking.  You're probably sitting in your climate controlled house in a comfy chair with a full belly, while bemoaning your lot in life on a computer that can reach across the world in milliseconds.   If some medical malady were to befall you, you will probably have trained emergency medical personnel at your location within minutes, where they will stabilize you on your way to an ER where doctors are standing by to save you with miraculous drugs, tests, machines and surgeries.  There's a pretty good chance all your children survived past 5 years old too.  That was not the case 150 years ago. Ever known a polio victim? How about smallpox?

You guys really like placing the blame for every disappointment and setback in your lives on the devil rasslin' with your soul.  Frankly, it sounds ridiculous.   In your minds, you rationalize that the devil is making your life hard and testing your righteous mettle, when in reality you've conjured  a boogie man out of your own spoiled expectations of what you think you deserve.  Whaaaa.!!! Get over yourselves and appreciate what you have.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... the greatest trick the devil ever played....
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Every day. My family has endured things that would make many stop believing. My challenges drive me deeper in faith, for I would be lost without the Lord. I sin, and atone and try to do better. The fact that I am under attack tells me I'm on the right path with God, and that He is my shield and my salvation.
View Quote

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

I will say to the Lord, 'My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I will trust."'

Psalm 91(Book 4)/Verses 1-2/ My Refuge and My Fortress
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:51:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Spiritual attacks? Ya'll are outta your ever lovin' minds.  You live in a time and place of affluence, comfort and safety that earlier generations could never even have dreamed of.  You can get in your car and drive across a continent in a few days with the expectation of arriving alive; not dying of dysentery or sepsis in some desert or on a mountain after a couple of months of walking.  You're probably sitting in your climate controlled house in a comfy chair with a full belly, while bemoaning your lot in life on a computer that can reach across the world in milliseconds.   If some medical malady were to befall you, you will probably have trained emergency medical personnel at your location within minutes, where they will stabilize you on your way to an ER where doctors are standing by to save you with miraculous drugs, tests, machines and surgeries.  There's a pretty good chance all your children survived past 5 years old too.  That was not the case 150 years ago. Ever known a polio victim? How about smallpox?

You guys really like placing the blame for every disappointment and setback in your lives on the devil rasslin' with your soul.  Frankly, it sounds ridiculous.   In your minds, you rationalize that the devil is making your life hard and testing your righteous mettle, when in reality you've conjured  a boogie man out of your own spoiled expectations of what you think you deserve.  Whaaaa.!!! Get over yourselves and appreciate what you have.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/crycryGirl-329.gif
View Quote

Lol
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:55:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, huge increase for sure. Myself and others around me. Armor up every day.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:55:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice post, OP, and excellent observation(s).

In a rather bizarre kind of way, I am getting a kick out of the attack frequency. Literally watching the death pangs, and it’s glorious.  Years ago, I grew disgusted with the unfettered, Weimar Republic, bullshit in this country.

Being an individual who greatly values justice, this country’s antics made me a rather unpleasant person to be around.

Thankfully, sometime ago, the Lord blessed me with the insight that I am never going to see justice in this life. That insight has provided me a measure of peace to which I cannot describe.

The Lord loves us all. Jesus died for reasons that many find difficult to comprehend, and thus they shy away.  He died so that we can live, so that He can win, so that we can see ultimate justice.

Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:56:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Absolutely

It also seems like more and more Christians are talking about the end times. Both Christians online and face 2 face.

I myself have had a 3 year battle with cancer and was diagnosed last September with stage 4 that metastasized into my abdomen. My oncologist didn’t want to treat me and gave me a 0% chance of me surviving. He actually said those words.

God is still in control though. I had a CT scan about a month ago and it is not showing any signs of cancer.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:57:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Gave up on the gods. But as an x-Christian I think the attacks have skyrocketed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:59:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 11:59:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Absolutely

It also seems like more and more Christians are talking about the end times. Both Christians online and face 2 face.

I myself have had a 3 year battle with cancer and was diagnosed last September with stage 4 that metastasized into my abdomen. My oncologist didn’t want to treat me and gave me a 0% chance of me surviving. He actually said those words.

God is still in control though. I had a CT scan about a month ago and it is not showing any signs of cancer.
View Quote

WOW, praise The Lord!!
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Christians today face nothing like the first century church. Crucifixion, fed to the lions, beheaded and set on fire by Roman emperors, put to the sword. And we complain because the pink pistols invade our worship service, or our church gets shut down by a local government,  as if we couldn't defy them and meet somewhere else anyway, in a private home or another less obvious venue.

First century Christians worshiped in catacombs (Underground cemetery tunnels) to keep the faith.

We Christians, in this era, in these United States, know nothing about real persecution. But it is coming.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:01:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Absolutely

View Quote

Awesome, Brother!
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Awesome, Brother!
View Quote

Not to drag the thread off track, but it was very very humbling. It’s almost like I have a form of survivors guilt. I have no idea why he chose to save me and not someone else.

I could never repay him.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:12:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Satan attacked Jesus when he was on the cross...how much more so will he attack believers.
Satan hates human beings because we are created in God's image and we have Christ who died for us that we may be reconciled to God
and once again be as we were created...
The devil and his angels have no such option.
All the devil has is his war of attrition trying to get between human beings and salvation in Christ and to hinder Christians from the Great Commision
and living lives that are of a negative witness to the unsaved and can even vex the saved...especially those in our own families.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:12:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Absolutely

I myself have had a 3 year battle with cancer and was diagnosed last September with stage 4 that metastasized into my abdomen. My oncologist didn't want to treat me and gave me a 0% chance of me surviving. He actually said those words.

View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:17:00 AM EDT
[#22]
The devil is winning on earth .

There is still time to be saved but not much time
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:17:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Absolutely

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:19:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please allow me to introduce myself...
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Damn bro, did you come up with all that yourself? That’s deep!  I don’t think any of us have ever read such a treatise.

A) Not one of us got to choose when we were born. However, if we could, I’d gladly choose to be born at a time when we would have to battle those viral boogeymen you tossed out there.  I’d gladly do that in exchange for not having to worry about whether or not Ms. Crabapple, my kid’s 2nd grade teacher, was going to go by Mr. Crabapple just because it’s Tuesday. Incidentally, whilst the medical folks were battling those scary viral boogey boys, most of them were doing it while having faith in God. Wanna know when that “$cience” went tits up? I’d guess it was about the same time they took prayer out of schools. LMAO!!

B) What posts did you read that led you to state we are always looking to place blame, “for every disappointment and setback in your lives on the devil rasslin' with your soul”?

Here’s the deal, if that’s your perception of Christianity, that sucks for you, because it’s wrong. We have the ultimate decision to sin or not; the doctrine is “free will.” Are we attacked spiritually? Does Howdy Doody have wooden balls?

Every mistake I have made in my life was (and is) a result of my poor decision making.

Just because you know Christians who blame their shitty decisions on everything other than themselves, while saying that’s what Christians believe, doesn’t necessarily make it true.

I have never learned to play piano in my entire life. If I sat down and attempted Beethoven’s “Fifth Symphony,” I’d destroy it. Would you blame Beethoven for me destroying his work of art too?

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:21:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Yes, huge increase for sure. Myself and others around me. Armor up every day.
View Quote

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might (or the unyielding power of the Almighty God).

Therefore, put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the Devil (or the evil one who is presently stronger than a man).

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present age of darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places (or in the first and second heavens where we remain).

Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you would be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace.

In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit with all prayer and supplication."

The New Testament Book of Ephesians/ Chapter 6/ Verses 10-18: The Whole Armor of God

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:23:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'm not sure.
But I'm sure my heart belongs to Jesus, and He will protect me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:23:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Relax, it was just a joke. I'm a Christian too.

View Quote

Come on bro, Christians can't joke around you know.

Ok, yes I'm a Christian as well, but we also need to all remember to laugh, God gave us a sense of humor and it heals the soul to have a good laugh daily.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:24:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#30]
In America and the anglosphere in general? Western Europe too?  I would say that it’s self inflicted.

we can build a society capable of doing absolutely anything but saying nope, shut up.

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:32:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Absolutely

View Quote

Praise God.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:35:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Absolutely

View Quote

Excellent. What a wonderment for you to witness.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:37:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Believing Satan is attacking you personally is one of the things that drove me away from the church. The Bible never says satan is omnipresent nor onmipowerful. Much to the contrary every time he is in the Bible he is singular and usually appears in physical form. He is also always visible in the Bible.

Christians nowadays love to put anything bad on Satan. Unless that bad thing turns out for the better then it was God all along. Did a guy actually come up and do all the bad things you guys are saying happened in this thread? Has satan visited all of you in physical form?

Why do you think you’re so important that satan would spend his time attacking you personally?

I say this from a place of bitterness I admit. I saw my brother do something horrible and told my parents about it. They decided satan was involved and filling me with hate instead of face the facts about what their son had done. They burned our family down using every verse they could think of to protect my brother. Now that some time has passed my whole family thinks I should just forgive and move on from what he did because that’s “the Christian thing to do”. Christianity is used as a shield far too often to block out things people don’t want to deal with. I’m sick of it.

Shit happens. It’s life, not satan. Deal with your problems and most of them will go away.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:39:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The devil is winning on earth .

There is still time to be saved but not much time
View Quote

Satan is presently under the delusion to believe a lie. He knows his time runs short but cannot help himself because he knows there is no salvation in Christ for him. He will sift whomever he can as a sythe cuts down wheat. Satan and his cadres have already been judged defective and utterly lawless and will not stand in God's judgment over the rest of the creation. Impending doom is his only friend now. So be it. The sentence for him and his minions is far worse than the sting of death. They will beg for it, but it will never come throughout all eternity through predestination. God has shown it to him and he is afraid. Blessed be the name of the Lord. The reverence of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom and understanding. Amen
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:42:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Believing Satan is attacking you personally is one of the things that drove me away from the church. The Bible never says satan is omnipresent nor onmipowerful. Much to the contrary every time he is in the Bible he is singular and usually appears in physical form.

Christians nowadays love to put anything bad on Satan. Unless that bad thing turns out for the better then it was God all along.

Why do you think you’re so important that satan would spend his time attacking you personally?

I say this from a place of bitterness I admit. I saw my brother do something horrible and told my parents about it. They decided satan was involved and filling me with hate instead of face the facts about what their son had done. Blah blah blah. Christianity is used as a shield far too often to block out things people don’t want to deal with. I’m sick of it.

Shit happens. It’s life, not satan. Deal with your problems and most of them will go away.
View Quote

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Y'all should try shrooms. Might power up your Jesus juice.
View Quote

I've generally said most people should at least have a hallucinogenic experience of some sort.

If we want to tie it in with what this teal swan video posted on pg 1 talks about and psychology and the ties of the id ego and super ego to God and satan, it certainly will open you up beyond your self/ego and expose you to your id and superego/ satan and God. The problem is it leaves you more open to the id and satan.

I can't really say I feel my spirituality is under attack. I've been exploring it again and my roots in catholicism. I don't think I ever attended mass  of my own volition before this ash wednesday and i have been returning.

Granted we all struggle. I don't know if i will ever fully accept the strictures of organized religion over faith and acceptance of Jesus and just generally trying to be a good person. I also need to be more open and assertive and lead others close to me.

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:55:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Christians believe that the Bible is the word of God.  The Bible says Christians are constantly under attack.  So yes, Christians are under attack.  Nothing new.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:57:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's precisely in time of plenty and comfort that we become complacent and fall asleep.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 12:57:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

So, you don't believe we are in a culture war?

BTW I have a great life personally, but it doesn't blind me to what's going on all around.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:01:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Christians believe that the Bible is the word of God.  The Bible says Christians are constantly under attack.  So yes, Christians are under attack.  Nothing new.
View Quote

But the Bible also says stuff like:

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

So is he protecting people or is Satan messing with people? It can’t be both. The verse is very clear in saying “and protect you from the evil one”. So either God’s protection doesn’t work our satan isn’t attacking anyone.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:11:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

But the Bible also says stuff like:

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

So is he protecting people or is Satan messing with people? It can’t be both. The verse is very clear in saying “and protect you from the evil one”. So either God’s protection doesn’t work our satan isn’t attacking anyone.
View Quote

Your reply is a non sequitur.  Protect His faithful from what, exactly?  If His people aren't under attack, there is nothing to protect them against.

If you have a defense system, and it protects you from attack, you're being attacked.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:22:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Your reply is a non sequitur.  Protect His faithful from what, exactly?  If His people aren't under attack, there is nothing to protect them against.

If you have a defense system, and it protects you from attack, you're being attacked.
View Quote

No you’re not. Being protected would mean no attacks are occurring.

I’m basing a lot of this on millions of people claiming they’re under spiritual warfare and just like the people in this thread they claim to see the harm caused by evil forces. So are they protected or are evil forces at work in their life? Or is a bad thing that happened to them just bad luck?

What if I called the cops and said I was being attacked by criminals and they asked for details and I said I wasn’t actually aware of the attack because I was protected from it but the fact that I was protected proved the attacks were happening. Would that sound like crazy logic to you?

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:28:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No you’re not. Being protected would mean no attacks are occurring.

I’m basing a lot of this on millions of people claiming they’re under spiritual warfare and just like the people in this thread they claim to see the harm caused by evil forces. So are they protected or are evil forces at work in their life? Or is a bad thing that happened to them just bad luck?

What if I called the cops and said I was being attacked by criminals and they asked for details and I said I wasn’t actually aware of the attack because I was protected from it but the fact that I was protected proved the attacks were happening. Would that sound like crazy logic to you?

View Quote

One of us understands English, and the implication of the word "protect", and one of us does not.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:38:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

One of us understands English, and the implication of the word "protect", and one of us does not.
View Quote

Spoiler: it’s you who does not.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:43:27 AM EDT
[#45]
For those “ex-Christians” and others who lost faith, remember that God has not forgotten you.  Jesus died on the cross for your sins.  I’m a born again Christian, but still deal with challenges in life.  When things go wrong, satan is not on the top of my list to blame.  We must remain faithful to Jesus Christ. Trust me, it can seem very difficult, but we must place our trust in Him.  I have gone through some very rough times in life,  but the one thing that I will always be thankful for is Jesus.  Without him, I would be a lost soul.  

Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:44:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 2:10:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 3:56:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Believing Satan is attacking you personally is one of the things that drove me away from the church. The Bible never says satan is omnipresent nor onmipowerful. Much to the contrary every time he is in the Bible he is singular and usually appears in physical form. He is also always visible in the Bible.

Christians nowadays love to put anything bad on Satan. Unless that bad thing turns out for the better then it was God all along. Did a guy actually come up and do all the bad things you guys are saying happened in this thread? Has satan visited all of you in physical form?

I say this from a place of bitterness I admit. I saw my brother do something horrible and told my parents about it. They decided satan was involved and filling me with hate instead of face the facts about what their son had done. They burned our family down using every verse they could think of to protect my brother. Now that some time has passed my whole family thinks I should just forgive and move on from what he did because that’s “the Christian thing to do”. Christianity is used as a shield far too often to block out things people don’t want to deal with. I’m sick of it.

View Quote

Saying that every spiritual attack is from Satan, has always been the collective remark that I’ve heard throughout a lifetime of churches that I’ve attended.  You are also correct; Satan is not omnipotent.  The third of the angels whom Satan convinced could overthrow God with him, are the demons that also attack us daily.

I think your take on what happened in your family, and in general how Christianity is often used as a crutch, is spot on.  I saw it a lot in the churches that I grew up in, as I was basically dragged to church and Sunday School every Sunday morning.  What took me years to figure out, was that people can and will ruin everything.  The difference is, God is not those people.  Once I separated out God from all the toolbags at church, I found myself in a wonderful relationship with my creator.  I learned to not hold the foolishness of other people against God.  I’ve also found through experience, that if I do my part to keep my life clean and to make smart decisions based on God’s Word, then my life will be measurably easier to live.  Heh, that sounds a lot like your last line, which I agree with as well.
Link Posted: 3/16/2023 4:11:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Christians today face nothing like the first century church. Crucifixion, fed to the lions, beheaded and set on fire by Roman emperors, put to the sword. And we complain because the pink pistols invade our worship service, or our church gets shut down by a local government,  as if we couldn't defy them and meet somewhere else anyway, in a private home or another less obvious venue.

First century Christians worshiped in catacombs (Underground cemetery tunnels) to keep the faith.

We Christians, in this era, in these United States, know nothing about real persecution. But it is coming.
View Quote

So tell us about the the later church and persecution.  Start with the Inquisition before moving to the child molesting parts.  Fact is, Christians and/or people using it as justification, have killed multitudes more than the other direction.  There are still living Holocaust survivors, you should probably drop the martyr act for a few hundred years.  There are legit victims out there.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top