BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 11:52:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would let her smother me with those sweater puppies.
View Quote

"If I die I die"
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm never letting this thread die!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I think what's being missed here is that the tiny titty troopers consider any woman with boobs bigger than C cups to be fat.

Notice that the self-proclaimed "thread savior" posted a face pic, no body: possible, even likely kathoey.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is sexy...

I would like to propose a new rule in threads like these. When an obviously good looking/sexy/universally accepted as hot/above an 8.5 woman is being discussed. The dudes that say yuck/eww/no way/pointy elbows... whatever ... have to include a pic of themselves and and/or their significant other, so we can judge whether or not they have any standing in their opinion.

I swear some of you snort too much cheeto dust...

I think what's being missed here is that the tiny titty troopers consider any woman with boobs bigger than C cups to be fat.

Notice that the self-proclaimed "thread savior" posted a face pic, no body: possible, even likely kathoey.

Nope, Morena Baccarin is all woman. Better?

Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:05:29 PM EDT
[#4]
special hell, special hell....
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:06:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Shes just kind of a fat chick.

Not my thing.
View Quote

I sincerely envy you if you live in a place where Ms Christina Hendricks is considered fat.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup. She'll do.

Some of you guys have no spirit of adventure. Shackletons men never would have survived if they didn't slay a few seals.

It's not the size, it's the shape.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:10:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some of you guys are being very selective on your photos.  There are plenty of them out there where she looks like a whale.  

Like many, I'm sure she goes up and down on her weight.
View Quote

I want her to go up and down on me.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:12:23 PM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is sexy...

I would like to propose a new rule in threads like these. When an obviously good looking/sexy/universally accepted as hot/above an 8.5 woman is being discussed. The dudes that say yuck/eww/no way/pointy elbows... whatever ... have to include a pic of themselves and and/or their significant other, so we can judge whether or not they have any standing in their opinion.

https://preview.redd.it/ww1p85fd08c21.jpg?auto=webp&s=32e6a63f62cec1f804d4345b583318793768a571

Dirty inky.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 12:50:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Ginger time

Tough choice: Jessica Chastain or Bryce Dallas Howard

I'll take BDH for the win
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 1:08:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Dirty inky.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is sexy...

https://preview.redd.it/ww1p85fd08c21.jpg?auto=webp&s=32e6a63f62cec1f804d4345b583318793768a571

Dirty inky.

Makeup for the movie Deadpool.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 1:15:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 7:46:31 PM EDT
[#14]
You guys stop shitting up the Christina thread with lower class gingers
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 8:03:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 2:54:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This was peak Christina.
View All Quotes

I believe that should be peaks.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top