User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 12:23:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is an outstanding thread! Thank's OP for sharing and everyone else that contributed.

My dad was WWII Army Air Corp, B-29's, Saipan.

They carried mixed sidearms, some Victory models, both 2" & 4" and 1911's. Some with CO's permission carried personal weapons. Did any of you have experience of know of actual shootings using the 130 MC issue ammo? Wondering about real world ballistics and effectiveness.

My hat's off to all SAC, especially the "Cold War Warriors," You kept us safe during uncertain and turbulent times! I put you right up there with the Navy submariners that contributed so much to the cold war effort!

Now if you guys could and would talk about your UFO experiences! LOL.

All these pics has gotten me wanting to Watch Jimmy Stewart in "Strategic Air Command," one of my favorite movies, with incredible aerial photography!

Again, thanks to all for your service!

I have two stories about "UFOs" in the missle field, but that is for another thread. Oh, and haunted LCFs too.

Great, Why don't you start the thread! I don't want to "hijack," this thread either!

Because I am retarded and still don't know how to post pictures or start a thread, quite sad really.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, I just realized, after 4100 posts, the New Topic tab. I am showing my ignorance, but if I click on that will it create a new topic thread in GD? Ok, no stupid SP jokes.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 12:26:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

86 through 1991. 2nd ACCS at Offutt until they moved aircraft to PACAF at Hickam. I got a few hours on the glass in 86 in the womb, and thusly maintain that I  can claim sacumscised status.

Forgot to ask....Officer or Enlisted...

We had a Officer carrying codes refuse to pull out his line badge, the EC asked him where his badge was..don't know what he said, but he refused to show his line badge as he was carrying the codes. (we would un zip coats and check just needed to see the badge & with both hands full it was a pain)

Well this officer refused & when the EC refused to allow entry to glass he dropped both bogs of codes & drew his 38 cal revolver.

Problem was the posting bus was there, he was looking down about 15 M16's all locked and loaded. It's bad juju to pull a .38 on all kinds of SP's in front of Looking Glass when trying to get on.

Never saw the officer again.

Both enlisted. I'm asking pops about the article tonight.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 12:29:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is an outstanding thread! Thank's OP for sharing and everyone else that contributed.

My dad was WWII Army Air Corp, B-29's, Saipan.

They carried mixed sidearms, some Victory models, both 2" & 4" and 1911's. Some with CO's permission carried personal weapons. Did any of you have experience of know of actual shootings using the 130 MC issue ammo? Wondering about real world ballistics and effectiveness.

My hat's off to all SAC, especially the "Cold War Warriors," You kept us safe during uncertain and turbulent times! I put you right up there with the Navy submariners that contributed so much to the cold war effort!

Now if you guys could and would talk about your UFO experiences! LOL.

All these pics has gotten me wanting to Watch Jimmy Stewart in "Strategic Air Command," one of my favorite movies, with incredible aerial photography!

Again, thanks to all for your service!

I've got a couple of boxes of this stuff that I got from J&G sales awhile back. Looks really clean. I don't have a revolver though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 12:31:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

86 through 1991. 2nd ACCS at Offutt until they moved aircraft to PACAF at Hickam. I got a few hours on the glass in 86 in the womb, and thusly maintain that I  can claim sacumscised status.

Forgot to ask....Officer or Enlisted...

We had a Officer carrying codes refuse to pull out his line badge, the EC asked him where his badge was..don't know what he said, but he refused to show his line badge as he was carrying the codes. (we would un zip coats and check just needed to see the badge & with both hands full it was a pain)

Well this officer refused & when the EC refused to allow entry to glass he dropped both bogs of codes & drew his 38 cal revolver.

Problem was the posting bus was there, he was looking down about 15 M16's all locked and loaded. It's bad juju to pull a .38 on all kinds of SP's in front of Looking Glass when trying to get on.

Never saw the officer again.

Both enlisted. I'm asking pops about the article tonight.

The only other place I saw "SAC like" security was in USAFE at RAF Chicksands. We were ESC and had a TS SCI mission along with the DOD-JOCC Department of Defense-Joint Operationcs Center, Chicksands. Lots of CIA and NSA spooks witha  sprinkling of USAF Security Service and Naval Intel weenies for good measure.

I was an A1C and pulled a Lt Coll out of an open door (We'd have to check the outer doors, which were alarmed, and if one was open we'd grab anyone within 15 feet and spread eagle them on the fence). He went off, and I jacked a round into my chamber. He complied rather quickly. I got an "Atta Boy" from Colonel Goff for that one.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 12:55:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Woot! I did it!
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 1:10:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Woot! I did it!

Link?
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ok, I just realized, after 4100 posts, the New Topic tab. I am showing my ignorance, but if I click on that will it create a new topic thread in GD? Ok, no stupid SP jokes.

Are there any other kind?  

Link Posted: 2/22/2011 2:43:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The only other place I saw "SAC like" security was in USAFE at RAF Chicksands. We were ESC and had a TS SCI mission along with the DOD-JOCC Department of Defense-Joint Operationcs Center, Chicksands. Lots of CIA and NSA spooks witha  sprinkling of USAF Security Service and Naval Intel weenies for good measure..

Never saw SAC like security outside Offutt, even Minot when it was SAC was lacking...and I was tagged as a SAC dinosaur...

Quoted:
I was an A1C and pulled a Lt Coll out of an open door (We'd have to check the outer doors, which were alarmed, and if one was open we'd grab anyone within 15 feet and spread eagle them on the fence). He went off, and I jacked a round into my chamber. He complied rather quickly. I got an "Atta Boy" from Colonel Goff for that one.

My partner and I busted a Marine LtCol in a restricted area once...he sat on him (handcuffed so he would not bounce out of the truck) in the back of the truck as we transported him to LED...

I've pulled over a C130 doing night ops, nobody told us or CSC, the flightline went black, a C130 pulled out with a blacked out humvee and 2 motorcycles following....that was ummmm different...

When responding to a real world helping hand flying down the taxyway I had a F15 starting to pull out of a hardstand...he slammed on the brakes as I kept going (was running 80+mph) ...turns out it was McPeak flying that F-15.....good thing it was a real HH
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, I think we need a dedicated SP "Tales of the Flightline" thread.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I left Offutt in 89, I'll wager ya a chicken dinner I've talked to em  as they entered the ramp, or the bird & checked em off on the SAC form 5 (think that's the form for entry to glass)

Ask em if they remember the playboy article about a stewardess who flew on glass...

Ok, I talked to my dad. He wasn't sure about the form 5, he called it an EAL, entry authorization list, you confirm line badges as you enter the aircraft from your list. He remembers the playboy article too, but didn't say much about that, other than that it was not my mom....
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I left Offutt in 89, I'll wager ya a chicken dinner I've talked to em  as they entered the ramp, or the bird & checked em off on the SAC form 5 (think that's the form for entry to glass)

Ask em if they remember the playboy article about a stewardess who flew on glass...

OK, now you've got to post a link to the Playboy article and pics!
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Ok, I talked to my dad. He wasn't sure about the form 5, he called it an EAL, entry authorization list, you confirm line badges as you enter the aircraft from your list. He remembers the playboy article too, but didn't say much about that, other than that it was not my mom....

The SP area supervisor would go to the 2nd ACCS and pick up the EAL (SAC form 5) from the on duty controller & transport it to the SP looking  glass entry controller...

We xeroxed the article (more I think about it, it was a penthouse letter) and stuck it up in all the gateshacks, entry control points and such...Never found out who the author was (we had a good idea) and none of the glass crews ever admitted or denied it...they were rather tight lipped around the cops...

Never flew on Glass, but have done a few high speed taxis, the CI would go to the back and sit in the galley...thus if they launched & ended up diverting someplace they would have a armed cop with them....
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That could be really bad.....

Ever play tag at 0200.....guy climbs in the bed of your truck, you chase other trucks around while tagging them with leftovers from your box nasty...
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 7:49:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I miss the old "Hap Arnold" winged star, as seen on the last photos crewman's flightsuit. I hate the new angled one, looks stoopid. No wonder we don't have any heritage, we keep changing shit.

that is our heritage

Of all the things to take from the Army.

We are retarded that way, too.

Link Posted: 2/22/2011 7:53:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#17]
The only regret I have in my life (not really under my control) is not getting a USAF ROTC scholarship. I would give anything to be a missileman. I would have loved to have lived in the 1960s as a missile man in the heyday of the coldwar. I love that period of time.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I remember reading about the SAC Elite and seeing the pics in the CB Colby book on the subject in school.

CB Colby was teh shizznit.

I have one of those books somewhere. Need to dig it up now.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Didn't realize there were so many AF SP/SF's on here.....

Yep, noticed that too.

When I started in 76 I was LE with a cross designation to security  81250 to 81152 or something like it.

Ike jackets and green MA1 flight jackets.  Later on subdued uni's (wash & wear) and our own dark navy blue SP jacket.  

Started with regular blue AF cars/trucks when we finally received our first actual designated cars with the blue strips and badge.  

When I left in 81 we still had subdued uni's and Model 15's.

Link Posted: 2/22/2011 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ever play tag at 0200.....guy climbs in the bed of your truck, you chase other trucks around while tagging them with leftovers from your box nasty...

Guys were doing that at RAF Woodbridge one evening, using coke cans. Shift commander decided to do post checks driving an M1008....... boy was she in for a big surprise when the SRT went screaming by, followed with a slam dunk coke can in the bed of her truck. She was not amused from what I understand.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The only regret I have in my life (not really under my control) is not getting a USAF ROTC scholarship. I would give anything to be a missileman. I would have loved to have lived in the 1960s as a missile man in the heyday of the coldwar. I love that period of time.

QFMFT.

I wanted to be enlisted aircrew though.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are there any other kind?  

Har, har, reminds me of the joke.

Take a new SP Airman, put him naked in a sealed room, with two steel balls. Come back an hour later and one is broken and the other's missing.
Link Posted: 2/22/2011 9:56:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, yes we do. How many of us have thrown the sign/countersign to aircrew and they've gotten it wrong? Hilarity ensues.
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 12:01:09 AM EDT
[#24]
And lets not forget about those pesky duress words....or duress buttons...............
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 12:35:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Woot! I did it!

Link?

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1153900
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guys were doing that at RAF Woodbridge one evening, using coke cans. Shift commander decided to do post checks driving an M1008....... boy was she in for a big surprise when the SRT went screaming by, followed with a slam dunk coke can in the bed of her truck. She was not amused from what I understand.

I was at RAF Welford, the nightly competition was how many rabbits one could squish whilst driving on the 38 miles of paved road between the bomb revetments. Or tag with your spotlight, and the Coke can slam dunks could get epic.
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I remember reading about the SAC Elite and seeing the pics in the CB Colby book on the subject in school.

CB Colby was teh shizznit.

Same here. I was trying to remeber the name of the series...
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 12:46:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

One of my Cadre at Lackland for the SP Academy was involved in a PK roll over at Minot.  One of his fireteam was killed from stuff slinging around the inside of it.  I got to my first yard in '95 and all we had were HMMVs and Land Rovers.  I was at Lakenheath.  

I was at Minot when a fire team rolled a PK & a ammo can hit a guy in the head turning him into a carrot. Wonder if your instructor was one of those guys.

I could PM you his name, but his nickname was "Frenchie" if that helps.  

Link Posted: 2/23/2011 12:53:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was at RAF Welford, the nightly competition was how many rabbits one could squish whilst driving on the 38 miles of paved road between the bomb revetments. Or tag with your spotlight, and the Coke can slam dunks could get epic.

I did 2 years at RAF Lakenheath, and it doesn't sound like things were very different where I was.  We did have "Priority A" resources there though, so we couldn't get away with too much.  That and we were always having some kind of excersize or groups of protetsters trying to break into the "W".  
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 1:58:44 AM EDT
[#30]

Wait a minute!  You mean to tell me there was a time when every ground bound douchebag like sensor operators and life support techs didn't wear fag bags to work?  There were actually people, airborne, on an airplane, not wearing a bag?  
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 2:02:08 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Yes you do.  I've got some doozies, from a non-cop.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 3:12:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Well I did some looking at work last night and found out that the revolvers SAC used were Smith and Wesson Model 10's, stamped US Navy if that means anything extra... I have a few pictures of guards that show off the detail on the S&W's quite well that I will get posted up later, but if anyone has anything else they want me to look for I will gladly do that tonight!

Did you know that an episode of Star Trek was partially filmed in SAC HQ? Neither did I till tonight- funny what a little reading can reveal!

And speaking of haunting tales, we are all quite certain Gen LeMay still walks the halls at night. We get calls from elevators that are unoccupied, doors will open as you walk past and close as soon as you look at them, phantom alarms... the stories get crazier and crazier.
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 3:27:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, the fellas at Offut were hand picked, cream of the crop and DID NOT fuck around. LeMay would test them unmercifully. Folks would try to push the envelope, and fail quite spectacularly. Hell, there's a story about the "kneecap" bird looking sharper than Air Force One on a visit and the AF1 crew chiefs getting steamed. SAC did not do things in half measure.

SAC guard were not "hand picked" but you did interview for a slot. Sometimes you would have 2 or 3 open slots and 1 guy put in for it, guess what, if that guy looked sharp in blues he got a slot. It was a popular job for a brown nose troop, but most of the good hard working sharp troops were base SP's.

Guard 7 CINSAC's personal driver got busted drinking and driving when I was stationed at Offutt.

When the 1st couple microwaves were placed in building 500 (SAC HQ) a MSgt put a baked tater in it wrapped up in foil, the explosion blew off the microwaves door & the "elite guard" ran with a bombing. We got on scene and discovered what really happened, the elite guard really had egg on the face after that.

What aircraft are you referring to as "kneecap" Offutt had Looking Glass (nothing special) NECAP the E4B 747 again nothing special and then you had CINSAC's personal tanker, now that bird was kept in Mod A and crewed by Senior NCO's and senior officers. I've seen CMSgt's waxing and polishing that aircraft.

Probably the CINCSAC's aircraft. My parents, both Looking Glass aircrew, have mentioned the same thing about it being immaculate, especially in the mornings when the sun caught hold of it.

My Father served as a Navigator on General Nazzaro's (CINSAC) "personal" KC-135 during the Vietnam era.

Link Posted: 2/23/2011 4:31:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well I did some looking at work last night and found out that the revolvers SAC used were Smith and Wesson Model 10's, stamped US Navy if that means anything extra... I have a few pictures of guards that show off the detail on the S&W's quite well that I will get posted up later, but if anyone has anything else they want me to look for I will gladly do that tonight!

Would love to see any pics you can post, the Victory's plus any other early SAC handguns. Thanks!

Link Posted: 2/23/2011 4:51:15 AM EDT
[#35]

Gah... I fucking HATE berets.  Looks like scrotums on top of fine men's heads.  :/

Link Posted: 2/23/2011 8:46:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Did you know that an episode of Star Trek was partially filmed in SAC HQ? Neither did I till tonight- funny what a little reading can reveal!

And speaking of haunting tales, we are all quite certain Gen LeMay still walks the halls at night. We get calls from elevators that are unoccupied, doors will open as you walk past and close as soon as you look at them, phantom alarms... the stories get crazier and crazier.

That's because the alarm can be tripped in an elevator and you can still walk out of it.

Or so I'm told.  
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 11:03:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Gah... I fucking HATE berets.  Looks like scrotums on top of fine men's heads.  :/

Yup, useless piece of headgear. Sweat balls in summer, smell like a wet dog in the rain, ears fall off in the winter. But the chicks DIG IT!
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's because the alarm can be tripped in an elevator and you can still walk out of it.

Or so I'm told.  

Ask me how I know that Circuit Breaker 14 in the SCC will stop the LCF elevator from coming up when it happens to have two missile crew in it and they've been dicks the past 24 hours and are in a hurry to get back to base.
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 11:55:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Here are the pictures I have now- more to come as I find them

Link Posted: 2/23/2011 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Awesome pics, love the last one with the enameling in the shield crest on his chest.
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Really interesting about the revolvers

Did they ever carry the S&W M15? I could swear that's what they were issued..but hey, it's been a few years to say the least... DO ya still have the M79's with the pistol grips

Quoted:

Had never heard that before, was it actually filmed in building 500 or across at the old  HQ back by the old gym, it's hard to believe they actually let a film crew in Blg 500 for Star Trek...

Quoted:

I got to meet Gen LeMay once, was selected to escort him from the SAC gate to the O club and back...he spent quite a bit of time at the O club when I was there...

We stopped at Offutt once a couple years ago.....WOZA how much had changed was unreal....my old dorm was gone...new BX...but the NCO club looked the same...responded to a riot there once & a MSgt had taken keys between his fingers & was swinging at people...
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Ask me how I know that Circuit Breaker 14 in the SCC will stop the LCF elevator from coming up when it happens to have two missile crew in it and they've been dicks the past 24 hours and are in a hurry to get back to base.

So I'm not the only one that would have a elevator "break" on changeover days???

Was great when doing exercises...but even better on changover days when the ART was out on stupid stuff via the cone heads.....

Once a conehead called me speaking Spanish...he was seriously wound up....and speaking his native language...seems a missile away light lit up and he wanted me to send the ART out looking for signs of a missile launch....

Needless to say, the ART did not go anywhere...
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 5:56:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 5:59:02 PM EDT
[#44]
One for ya (that's my dad..

My brother has an aircrewman's revolver and holster that was given to him by a family friend, Jack (USMC F4 pilot).  Jack had gotten it from an NVA he'd shot in a dark foxhole.  I'll have to get a picture of two of it.

Link Posted: 2/23/2011 6:02:35 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm160/30CalTy/Vietnam%201970/img002.jpg

My brother has an aircrewman's revolver and holster that was given to him by a family friend, Jack (USMC F4 pilot). Jack had gotten it from an NVA he'd shot in a dark foxhole. I'll have to get a picture of two of it.
slow down, thats waaaaaay too much technology for one picture.

Link Posted: 2/23/2011 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My brother has an aircrewman's revolver and holster that was given to him by a family friend, Jack (USMC F4 pilot). Jack had gotten it from an NVA he'd shot in a dark foxhole. I'll have to get a picture of two of it.
slow down, thats waaaaaay too much technology for one picture.

Yeah, no doubt!  

Link Posted: 2/23/2011 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#47]
I like the Capt. America  and Rocket arm switch info .   I have a friend who has an original M-13 that a friend of his dads had when he retired from the AF
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

My brother has an aircrewman's revolver and holster that was given to him by a family friend, Jack (USMC F4 pilot).  Jack had gotten it from an NVA he'd shot in a dark foxhole.  I'll have to get a picture of two of it.  

Guy looks like he's wearing ABUs.  But this is Vietnam era footage?
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 6:39:20 PM EDT
[#49]
He tried to tell the AF.
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guy looks like he's wearing ABUs.  But this is Vietnam era footage?

Close, the ABUs have a partially digitized Tiger Stripe pattern, except the colors are not the same. Check out  http://www.tigerstripeproducts.com/airforcetiger.htm for the story. This guy got screwed over by the AF Uniform Board and the colors were a mistake! I talked to him on the phone right after the UB basically ignored him. He's out of Littleton, CO.
Link Posted: 2/23/2011 6:53:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I'm not the only one that would have a elevator "break" on changeover days???

Was great when doing exercises...but even better on changover days when the ART was out on stupid stuff via the cone heads.....

Once a conehead called me speaking Spanish...he was seriously wound up....and speaking his native language...seems a missile away light lit up and he wanted me to send the ART out looking for signs of a missile launch....

Needless to say, the ART did not go anywhere...

Oh yeah, good times. When we first got those damn satellite dishes the capsule control for their TV was in the SCC. I hated it on nights when the deputy would call up on the SIN line and ask me to change the satellites or the channels for him.

Here's a typical exchange:

"BZZZZZZZZZZZT", "Sir, Sergeant Dawg, how may I help you?"

"Yeah, can you change the satellite, we want to watch CNN" (At the time CNN and American Triple Xstacy where on Galaxy 11) We knew they didn't want to watch the news!

"Ok, Sir, hold on" I started clicking the knob slowly clockwise one tick at a time.

"Nope.....nope......nope.......nope.....nope.......no....wait, go back! (a long pause) nooooooope, continue. Nope........nope......, YES!, yes, yes, keep it right there!" I'd look at the knob. Yup, porn. (In those days it wasn't scrambled and there was no AFR on watching it)

After awhile he'd get tired of looking at porn and would call up again.

"BZZZZZZZZZZZZT!" "Sir, Sergeant Dawg, how may I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm done with the news (I bet you are!), can you click around for me?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Nope.........nope..........nope........nope........nope......nope.......noooo, wait go back please! (30 seconds pass) Ahhhhh, nope..........nope........nope.......nope...... (And on and on)

I'd get tired of this crap and spin the fucking dial ,FAST, and yell, "SIR! The box is smoking!"

"Damn! OK, shut it off!"

Peace.........is our Profession.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top