User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

War ain't a video game. If it were that easy, the F-16 wouldn't have been shot down by an S-200 missile.

The Russians aren't operating air defenses anywhere near where the Israelis struck. So, don't worry. Nothing remotely close to this is going to happen.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/mideast-africa/2017/05/07/satellite-imagery-shows-russian-awacs-back-in-syria/
View Quote
You're talking to me about what has, literally, been my job for more than twenty years, but thank you for posting anyway.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:05:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So you think Russians themselves are going to light up Israeli aircraft over Israel?
View Quote
You think they had any qualms about lighting our planes over Vietnam?  You think it was all VC?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Except that Trump said Fuck you to Russia, which in a way is a lot. kind of like this>
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.
Except that Trump said Fuck you to Russia, which in a way is a lot. kind of like this>
Trump farted in their general direction. That's about it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:12:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No...

That post was pointing out that, simply put, you don't know what the blue fuck you're talking about so you should shut the fuck up about shit you know fuckall about.

I understand you're carrying water with your muh Russia gay ass narrative, but at least know what you're talking about before you post.

I mean, when Steinhab had his way with you I almost felt sorry for you because you didn't know what you were talking about with him, then you talked about the technology side, thinking you could get away with that. Well you don't get to get away with that either because in both arenas you're found wanting.

Now you're deflecting because it got too obvious you're ignorant as fuck here.

So they shot down one F16? How many others bombed the living fuck out of your precious Russians, Iranians, and Syrian faggots and got away totally unscathed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That post was nothing more than ferociously masterbating while shouting “‘Merica!” Oh no.... not SUTER. I guess the F-16 that got shot down must not have had SUTER. You know, the one that got downed by a S-200.
No...

That post was pointing out that, simply put, you don't know what the blue fuck you're talking about so you should shut the fuck up about shit you know fuckall about.

I understand you're carrying water with your muh Russia gay ass narrative, but at least know what you're talking about before you post.

I mean, when Steinhab had his way with you I almost felt sorry for you because you didn't know what you were talking about with him, then you talked about the technology side, thinking you could get away with that. Well you don't get to get away with that either because in both arenas you're found wanting.

Now you're deflecting because it got too obvious you're ignorant as fuck here.

So they shot down one F16? How many others bombed the living fuck out of your precious Russians, Iranians, and Syrian faggots and got away totally unscathed?
As if I've never heard of a HARM or SUTER.  I made sure to put them in all caps just for you.

Good luck with that. As someone said previously, Russia does have AWACS in the area, and had no assets of their own in the area that was attacked. They were antiquated S-200's.  If Russia brings in more assets, which I don't know they will, but they could, losing one F-16 is going to look like a really good day.

I don't like the Russians. But you down playing their capabilities and trying to turn it around on me as if I'm ignorant is assinine. But have at... Russians, Israelis, Syrians, Iranians, let them kill each other. I'll enjoy the show from my couch.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:17:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lol. Who said Russia would ever have to invade Israel to get them to stop flying into Syria.  Who ever said anything about a ground war with Israel? Your logic is fucked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL seriously?  So are you inferring that they haven't been up to this point?
Not in regards to Israel. They have been staying out of Israel's way up to this point and allowing them to launch strikes inside Syria unoppsed. That may change if they continue targeting Iranians and Iranian assets inside Syria. Until now, Israel has largely only targeted Hezbollah weapons shipments with a Russian understanding that that was cool. This new aggressiveness Israel is taking may change things.

I know reading and reading comprehension is hard for GD.  So there it is.

Let's see if Russia brings in a bunch of S-400s and starts painting Israel's aircraft when they get close to the border. That may be where this goes if Israel doesn't back down and stop targeting Iranian assets.
Israel does not have the luxury of being able to back down. They cannot signal weakness.
What they can't afford is to get into a shooting war with Russia.
That is fucking hilarious, Russia got fought to a stand still by the Ukraine.  THE FUCKING UKRAINE!
No one has any doubt that Russia is active in Ukraine. But Russia has tried to keep a token level of deniability by avoiding using its air force and many other major combat systems in Ukraine. Russia's goal in Ukraine was never to win that conflict, but to totally destabilize it, in order to spoil any attempt for Ukraine to enter NATO. You fundamentally misunderstand Russia's goals / objectives in Ukraine. Go do some reading on the subject.

They have also carved out a buffer zone in eastern Ukraine, which they've maintained. Most of their objectives have been accomplished there, including the taking of Crimea.
Russia would get their shit pushed in if they went air to air in the Middle east with Israel.  Russia will not go into Israel on the ground any more than Israel would in Syria. (Israel might use unconventional troops in Syria, Russia will never use unconventional troops in Israel)
Lol. Who said Russia would ever have to invade Israel to get them to stop flying into Syria.  Who ever said anything about a ground war with Israel? Your logic is fucked.
Nobody said Russia would invade Israel, I even specifically said they wouldn't in my response.  I said Russia would get their shit pushed in Air to Air in the middle east.  Try reading next time.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I voted Trump. Part of Trump's platform was not starting a war with Russia in Syria. Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Friendship doesn't include war with Russia when there are so many exit ramps before pushing this that far, maybe you should have read the fine print.

What's likely is that the US and Russia will agree to both restrain their respective allies, and we'll return to the status quo.
With this constant regurgitation of commie vomit frothing from your face, who did you vote for?
Has been mentioned several times, you have no answer, why not? I bet I get the chicken shit way out too. Here it comes> THE Ignore list!
I voted Trump. Part of Trump's platform was not starting a war with Russia in Syria. Lol
Well Just the other day Russian "contractors" provided us some target practice.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Friendship doesn't include war with Russia when there are so many exit ramps before pushing this that far, maybe you should have read the fine print.

What's likely is that the US and Russia will agree to both restrain their respective allies, and we'll return to the status quo.
With this constant regurgitation of commie vomit frothing from your face, who did you vote for?
Has been mentioned several times, you have no answer, why not? I bet I get the chicken shit way out too. Here it comes> THE Ignore list!
And they nearly all died.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You're talking to me about what has, literally, been my job for more than twenty years, but thank you for posting anyway.
View Quote
How did Israel miss the same S-200 site which has been firing at Israeli planes for several months now?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:35:12 PM EDT
[#9]
It's amazing how folks can take a topic in which we all have at least some interest and turn it into ten pages of bickering like old women at the "beauty shop."

Fuck.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:39:45 PM EDT
[#10]
This just posted on Drudge> Israel said any country that tries to harm them in any way, next time will be destroyed.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This just posted on Drudge> Israel said any country that tries to harm them in any way, next time will be destroyed.
View Quote
Dear Israel,

Iran tries to harm you. Don't let their ineffectiveness and incompetence keep you from doing the needful thing.

-America
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were you pretty pissed then when 59 cruise missiles were launched at Shayrat?
Why would I be?

Question for you: What did the strike accomplish?
Absolutely nothing.
Yup.
It didn't send a message that the new administration would conduct itself differently than the last administration in regards to Syria?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It didn't send a message that the new administration would conduct itself differently than the last administration in regards to Syria?
View Quote
If that didn't, the CALFEX we just pulled off against the Russians should get the point across more firmly.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:00:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Proportional response is bullshit.

Exponential retaliation is appropriate.

Iran wants nukes so bad and wants to invade Israeli airspace, Israel ought to grant them their wish.

The correct response to "Death to " is to kill the other motherfucker first. The Arabs want a fight, give it to them and crush them. The Persians want a fight, give it to them and crush them.

Several pages back steinhab commented incorrectly when he said that Israel can't depopulate the region. A lack of will is not the same as a lack of capability.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck this proportional retalliation BS.
Proportional response is bullshit.

Exponential retaliation is appropriate.

Iran wants nukes so bad and wants to invade Israeli airspace, Israel ought to grant them their wish.

The correct response to "Death to " is to kill the other motherfucker first. The Arabs want a fight, give it to them and crush them. The Persians want a fight, give it to them and crush them.

Several pages back steinhab commented incorrectly when he said that Israel can't depopulate the region. A lack of will is not the same as a lack of capability.
I like your style.

Newsletter subscription link, please.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#15]
JERUSALEM — The drone that Israel said it shot down this weekend appeared to have been developed by Iran from technology obtained when it captured a U.S. stealth aircraft in 2011, according to aviation experts and Israeli officials.

Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus, a spokesman for Israel’s military, and Yuval Steinitz, a minister in Israel’s security cabinet, said the craft was a copy of a U.S. RQ-170 Sentinel spy drone, which Iran claims to have reverse-engineered.

[snip]

“It would be a new development if they were flying these around,” Zwijnenburg said. The RQ-170 is designed to evade radar, made of materials that absorb rather than bounce the radar signal, but it is possible Iran has not been able to replicate that capability, Zwijnenburg said.

“They could have been testing air defenses or trying it out,” he said. “If it was trying to evade radar, it would have to be flying low, and from the video it looks to be flying low.”

He said that judging from video the country has released, Iran appears to have built about a dozen Saeqehs.

[Snip]

Tal Inbar, head of the Space and UAV Research Center at the Fisher Institute for Air and Space Strategic Studies, said the similarities were clear. Syria, he added, is “a laboratory for Iran to test out new weapons and new tactics.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/israel-confirms-downed-jet-was-hit-by-syrian-antiaircraft-fire/2018/02/11/bd42a0b2-0f13-11e8-8ea1-c1d91fcec3fe_story.html?utm_term=.717a523e3d8a
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Dear Israel,

Iran tries to harm you. Don't let their ineffectiveness and incompetence keep you from doing the needful thing.

-America
View Quote
The fucking Russians are trying to mediate the situation, saying Russia and Israel have a hot line to each other it's
like Russia is trying to cool Israel down, ha, fuck that shit. Bomb them Iranian's into compost, Syria isn't nothing but a shit pile anyway.
Next!
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:18:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The fucking Russians are trying to mediate the situation, saying Russia and Israel have a hot line to each other it's
like Russia is trying to cool Israel down, ha, fuck that shit. Bomb them Iranian's into compost, Syria isn't nothing but a shit pile anyway.
Next!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dear Israel,

-America
Next!
It's the Israelis that are asking the Russians to help keep things from escalating with Iran.  They are asking Russia to de-escalate the situation by having Iran keep away from Israel's border.

Israel Says U.S. Not in Syrian ‘Game’ as Russia Seen Dominant

Israel is counting on Russian President Vladimir Putin to keep confrontations with Iran and Syria from spiraling into war as the Trump administration mostly watches from the sidelines, a senior aide to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.

“The American part of the equation is to back us up,” but the U.S. currently “has almost no leverage on the ground,” Michael Oren, Netanyahu’s deputy minister for public diplomacy and a former ambassador to Washington, said in a phone interview Sunday. “America did not ante up in Syria. It’s not in the game.”

Oren’s criticism reflects Israel’s view that Washington isn’t doing enough to curb Iran’s military ambitions in southern Syria, which borders the Israeli-held Golan Heights, as seven years of fighting wind down and actors consolidate gains.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-11/israel-says-u-s-not-in-syrian-game-as-russia-seen-dominant#pt0-995551
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 12:11:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Next!
View Quote
Have you met my friend Avigdor Lieberman? He wants to have a word.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You think they had any qualms about lighting our planes over Vietnam?  You think it was all VC?
View Quote
Welcome to 40 years ago... shit has changed. For example, there used to be a Soviet Union... and yes, they lit us up... and guess what, they were blown the fuck up. Just like Israel will blow them the fuck up.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 4:58:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

War ain't a video game. If it were that easy, the F-16 wouldn't have been shot down by an S-200 missile.

The Russians aren't operating air defenses anywhere near where the Israelis struck. So, don't worry. Nothing remotely close to this is going to happen.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/mideast-africa/2017/05/07/satellite-imagery-shows-russian-awacs-back-in-syria/
Yep

Got to love the GD high schooler accounts trying to post up their video game experience/logic.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If that didn't, the CALFEX we just pulled off against the Russians should get the point across more firmly.
View Quote
So what really happened? I tried google and can't find anything recent.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 10:15:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It's the Israelis that are asking the Russians to help keep things from escalating with Iran.  They are asking Russia to de-escalate the situation by having Iran keep away from Israel's border.
View Quote
Bloomberg=National enquirer.
Russia is trying to quiet the situation down.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#23]
This might have been one of the reasons for the incursion in to the Golan region:

https://muraselon.com/en/2017/12/breaking-beit-jenn-militants-surrender-syrian-army-near-occupied-golan-heights/

According to military source from the Beit Jenn pocket north of Al-Qunietra province, the Al-Qaeda-led jihadists along with other opposition factions have accepted the terms of surrender.  The next jihadists’ destination is yet unknown whether to Idlib or Daraa provinces with the situation of all militants is settled.  Following this reconciliation, The area is safe after the return of the Syrian army to full deployment its points as before the 6-year-war.

Details to come.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like Netanyahu is having a 'Hillary-Obama' moment as well:

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Former-police-adviser-Netanyahu-indictments-will-be-earth-shattering-519970

Police recommendations on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s corruption cases are expected to be announced in the coming weeks, and they will be “earth-shattering,” according to Lior Chorev, a former external adviser to the Israel Police.

Speaking at a conference in Eilat last weekend, he said once the recommendations to indict Netanyahu are announced, the Knesset will call to hold early elections – possibly as soon as next May.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#25]
And finally another news report, I know debka can be alarmist some times:

https://www.debka.com/price-israels-pledge-druzes-syrian-hizballah-iranian-militia-forces-may-push-border/

The strategic Beit Jinn enclave was allowed to fall and the Syrian rebel defenders to capitulate – without IDF intervention.
The Syrian-Hizballah-Iranian led attackers completed their capture of the Beit Jinn enclave on Tuesday, Dec. 26, forcing the Syrian rebel defenders to capitulate and gaining close access to Israel’s northern border and the Quneitra pocket of the Golan. For their final push, the attackers were reinforced Sunday by Hizballah troops from Lebanon and the Syrian army’s Golan Regiment militia. On Monday, leaders of the rebel militia holding Beit Jinn met with Syrian and Hizballah officers and signed the following note of surrender:

1) Full reconciliation is granted to militants native to the Beit Jinn region who wish to stop fighting.
2) Militants who refuse the reconciliation offer are to be transported to rebel-held areas in the Daraa and Idlib Governorates.
3) Militants who entered the Beit Jinn region through Israeli-controlled territory via Daraa are to exit back to Daraa through the same route.
4) The Syrian Arab Army will regain control over all military sites and bases in the Beit Jinn valley that it possessed prior to the beginning of the civil war in 2011.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 12:53:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Looks like Netanyahu is having a 'Hillary-Obama' moment as well:

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Former-police-adviser-Netanyahu-indictments-will-be-earth-shattering-519970

Police recommendations on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s corruption cases are expected to be announced in the coming weeks, and they will be “earth-shattering,” according to Lior Chorev, a former external adviser to the Israel Police.

Speaking at a conference in Eilat last weekend, he said once the recommendations to indict Netanyahu are announced, the Knesset will call to hold early elections – possibly as soon as next May.
View Quote
Corruption investigations are how Israel changes governments,not elections.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 5:03:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This might have been one of the reasons for the incursion in to the Golan region:

https://muraselon.com/en/2017/12/breaking-beit-jenn-militants-surrender-syrian-army-near-occupied-golan-heights/

According to military source from the Beit Jenn pocket north of Al-Qunietra province, the Al-Qaeda-led jihadists along with other opposition factions have accepted the terms of surrender.  The next jihadists’ destination is yet unknown whether to Idlib or Daraa provinces with the situation of all militants is settled.  Following this reconciliation, The area is safe after the return of the Syrian army to full deployment its points as before the 6-year-war.

Details to come.
View Quote
Would be nice if the Israelis would stop being so friendly with AQ types. Would also be nice of the US military to bomb these guys after they leave, to show they’re actually against AQ. Wonder if either thing will happen?
Page / 13
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top