Link Posted: 9/9/2023 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 5:57:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A-pillar or roof line decapitated and the horn kept the head hooked on the windshield.  

I’ve seen a moose completely opened up by the roof line and gutted.  Entire abdomen and chest contents into the passenger compartment.  Dude was alive but covered head to toe in goo.  Both floorboards were filled all the way up with guts.

ETA: where the roof meets the windshield can be very sharp when the windshield is torn away.
View Quote

A former PA (Physicians Assistant) of mine lost her husband when a moose ended up in his front seat with him.
She was caught in the traffic from the accident and recognized her husbands car as she was passing the scene.,
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a motorcycle rider, shit like this scares the shit out of me.
View Quote

I worked with a guy years ago who hit a deer while doing 60 on a motorcycle
He was in the hospital for a long time from multiple broken bones and internal injuries.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 7:45:58 PM EDT
[#6]
A former boss ran into deer 5 different times within 2 years.  She's a woman, so I don't want to sterrotype her, but one time she saw the deer standing in the ditch facing away from the road.  She didn't even slow down at all becasue she thought the deer would run away from the road instead of turning and running back onto the road like it did.  SMH
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Just as an aside, those Rocky Mountain Sheep up in 27 are doing real good lately. They’ve replanted Rocky Mountain Sheep in some other units that are really prospering too.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top