Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/22/2022 9:32:38 PM EDT
https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/3610916-congress-implies-ufos-have-non-human-origins/

In Congress, where legislation is drafted, debated and enacted, clear and concise definitions are of paramount importance. As military aircrews increasingly encounter unidentified flying objects (UFOs), lawmakers recently made several striking revisions to the definition of “UFO.” Key among them: The explosive implication that some UFOs have non-human origins.

The revised definition of “UFO” also includes “transmedium” objects which, according to lawmakers, “transition between space and the atmosphere, or between the atmosphere and bodies of water.”

In short, members of a key national security-focused committee believe that objects of unknown origin are demonstrating remarkably advanced technology by moving seamlessly between space, air and water. A report accompanying the legislation notes that “transmedium threats to United States national security are expanding exponentially.”
It strains credulity to believe that lawmakers would include such extraordinary language in public legislation without compelling evidence. Perhaps members have seen the classified sensor data that prompted former President Trump’s director of national intelligence to state that UFOs exhibit “technologies that we don’t have [and] that we are not capable of defending against” (among several other eyebrow-raising comments).

Most strikingly, Congress’s new definition of “UFO” excludes “man-made” objects.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#1]
The fact that I'm not aware of any transmedium craft doesn't preclude that it hasn't been created already by humans.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Just show us the damn pics / footage.

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:37:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just show us the damn pics / footage.

View Quote
Plz
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:39:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I need an Asari or Risian wife, so I’m good with this.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck it. I know where my towel is. I am a hoopy frood, can I hitch a lift off this bitch?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:42:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Aliens?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Made link hot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:42:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The fact that I'm not aware of any transmedium craft doesn't preclude that it hasn't been created already by humans.
View Quote

time machines (seriously). trans dimensional, trans time.

is like this. if ever in the history of earth, some beings develop time travel they are here now. who would be more likely to visit earth? creatures from another world or time travelers from our future?

it would explain how the suddenly 'disappear' as they transition out of our time. it would also explain why we will never have in concrete proof because they just come back and clean up mistakes.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Aren’t some of those also key members of a national security-focused committee who claim that largely invented/imagined white nationalist domestic extremist terrorists are the greatest threat to US national security?

Yeah, no, I’m not going to accept their word on something like that without compelling, publicly-disclosed evidence.

When it comes to congress-idiots, don’t-trust-rather-always-verify is the only way to handle them…

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:43:53 PM EDT
[#12]
If they knew anything concrete, the likes of Maxine Waters or "Spartacus" would have spilled the beans long ago.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Lucifer’s name gives it away.  He is working his angle on humanity.  Hopefully, my brothers here will not be deceived by his lying signs and wonders in the sky.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:45:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fuck it. I know where my towel is. I am a hoopy frood, can I hitch a lift off this bitch?
View Quote
check the batteries in your electronic thumb
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:45:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If they knew anything concrete, the likes of Maxine Waters or "Spartacus" would have spilled the beans long ago.
View Quote

You know, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility they are aliens.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:47:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

^^^ This guy gets it
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:47:23 PM EDT
[#17]
LOL All of a sudden you guys beleive the government. Wishful thinking at its finest
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:48:32 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm pretty damn sure that CONGRESS has non-human origins at this point so there we are......
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:49:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Impossible, have seen the documentary and we haven't created the first warp drive yet for them to detect across interstellar space.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I’m really hoping the aliens all look like DJT.  The wailing would be glorious, just glorious.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:52:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOL All of a sudden you guys believe the government. Wishful thinking at its finest
View Quote

OP's 2022 fed account gives it away.

Think it's bad now, just wait until 2023, the ten year anniversary of the thirteeners.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:53:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I’m really hoping the aliens all look like DJT.  The wailing would be glorious, just glorious.
View Quote

This could be a South Park episode.  Great idea.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:54:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

OP's 2022 fed account gives it away.

Think it's bad now, just wait until 2023, the ten year anniversary of the thirteeners.
View Quote

hey now we arent that bad
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Will we be sending billions to protect the aliens borders too?
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe the Great Reset is a deal made with aliens to prep Earth for a takeover...and the elites are all in on it with the promise of not being enslaved.  

So long as they weaken and disarm the general population.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Don’t blame me. I voted for Kodos.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:56:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lucifer's name gives it away.  He is working his angle on humanity.  Hopefully, my brothers here will not be deceived by his lying signs and wonders in the sky.
View Quote
Ironically LOL
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Drake equation and cosmic speed limit make it extremely unlikely.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Speed of light be what it do.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:59:11 PM EDT
[#31]
So we finna clap Alien cheeks or wut?

I hope they hella THICC, fr fr
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:59:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Maybe the Great Reset is a deal made with aliens to prep Earth for a takeover...and the elites are all in on it with the promise of not being enslaved.  

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/weAllGonnaDie-43.gif
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/weAllGonnaDie-43.gif

“It’s a cookbook!”

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd be willing to be that they know some of these Congress critters cannot be trusted with such information and will never be briefed, or only be given very limited amounts of information if they happen to be in the same room.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:05:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lucifer’s name gives it away.  He is working his angle on humanity.  Hopefully, my brothers here will not be deceived by his lying signs and wonders in the sky.
View Quote

This is still my stance.  Man hasn't invented any shit like that.  Being able to hide the F-117 program or otheer Skunkworks shit pales in comparison to what these "craft," have been observed doing.  Transdimendional alien -> spiritual being; t's the same thing.  We're not alone, but it isn't high tech evolved space wizards with incorporeal form and FTL tech tech. It's ancient transdimensional demons bent on manipulating the shit out of mankind before they're all cast into hell.  Science yo!
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Aren’t some of those also key members of a national security-focused committee who claim that largely invented/imagined white nationalist domestic extremist terrorists are the greatest threat to US national security?

Yeah, no, I’m not going to accept their word on something like that without compelling, publicly-disclosed evidence.

When it comes to congress-idiots, don’t-trust-rather-always-verify is the only way to handle them…

View Quote

Yup, just another distraction before mid-terms.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#36]
So what and who cares?

I think there are.

The presence of space aliens changes nothing.  If they wanted to kick our azz, we couldn't stop them so why worry?  Obviously they're just tourist here to laff at us at our expense.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
It's ancient transdimensional demons bent on manipulating the shit out of mankind before they're all cast into hell.
View Quote

Fuck!!!

We need Eleven!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I think it’s alien teenagers joy riding around for kicks. If they were serious beings they would be helping us or eating us….
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I think it’s alien teenagers joy riding... eating us….
View Quote

Maybe they are. Alien teens high on space weed cruising in dads millennium falcon and were the space 7-11

Might explain cattle mutilations and abductions.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Not transmedium objects, but this is my favorite science fiction film of all time!

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:16:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:19:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Congress soon to be pushing for an 'Alien vaccine', to be purchased from a new company to be started by Dr. Mengele Fauci, after he retires.

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
LOL All of a sudden you guys beleive the government. Wishful thinking at its finest
View Quote
This

they are not our best and brightest and they are known self serving liars
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:21:56 PM EDT
[#44]
The only aliens are the illegal ones.

Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:23:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:24:33 PM EDT
[#46]
The trisolarans are about to blast a droplet up in this bitch.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:27:47 PM EDT
[#47]
If they got any room in their ships, I'd take ride out of here
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:28:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Congress soon to be pushing for an 'Alien vaccine', to be purchased from a new company to be started by Dr. Mengele Fauci, after he retires.

https://safeguardyoursoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/fauci-nazi-269x300.jpg
View Quote

Evil doesn't retire.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:30:01 PM EDT
[#49]
If I was an alien I would watch earth for years and then intentionally land in the most crappy little country and demand they are the only ones I communicate with. Just to troll the bigger countries.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck it, why not!! Sure bring on the aliens!! Probably invade us, look at the world as a whole, and say “fuck you guys”
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top