Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 6/15/2023 3:53:32 PM EDT
First he sent the mascot to the ER and now this…

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 3:55:38 PM EDT
[#2]
This guy is scum and I look forward to him going to prison due to his little dick syndrome.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 3:57:15 PM EDT
[#3]
He always came off as being a world class dick head.

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

all my previous lovers have been bigger than him

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 3:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea, no.
Someone looking for a payday.
I read she doesn't want to press charges, just seeking settlement.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 3:58:49 PM EDT
[#5]
interesting...
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This guy is scum and I look forward to him going to prison due to his little dick syndrome.
View Quote

Obviously I don’t know if these allegations are true but this clown probably deserves to be behind bars already.

He’s a feckin head case
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:00:30 PM EDT
[#8]
He's in deep shit.

Conor McGregor sexual assault accuser gave bag of clothes to cops that she says has his DNA all over it after he 'forced her into oral sex then spat on her and himself' in men's VIP bathroom at NBA Finals

Continued
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:01:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He's in deep shit.

Conor McGregor sexual assault accuser gave bag of clothes to cops that she says has his DNA all over it after he 'forced her into oral sex then spat on her and himself' in men's VIP bathroom at NBA Finals

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186757-12199795-The_woman_s_attorney_tells_DailyMail_com_she_went_to_police_on_S-a-7_1686855505389.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186127-12199795-image-a-4_1686854873212.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/06/15/19/72186125-12199795-image-a-5_1686854883511.jpg

Continued
View Quote

Learned from the best

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Before or after the mascot went to the ER ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#11]
He also assaulted some senior citizens at a bar. He is a brain damaged , retarded , deranged and impulsive sack of shit stuffed in a leprechaun skin suit.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:03:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I would even say it to his face...what is the little manlet going to do about it? he;s like 5'9" 160....lmaoooo

doubt he even could reach way up here to my face to try and knock me out....maybe offer him a step stool to fight?
View Quote

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#13]
He's the biggest of douches. Fuck that guy. That being said, if she's lying, she should get the same prison time he'd get for the crime.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:06:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

lol
I don’t know you but he’d kick your ass. Let’s be real. He’s a professional fighter and a high level one at that. I’d buy the beer though when you’re done just to watch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Bas Rutten kick my ass? Yes

That little dude...lol no
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:06:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote

This is America, some old geezer would just shoot him in the gut grab his fucking tacos to go and get in his 300 dollar rusty beat up pickup truck and go home without a second thought.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#16]
I like how that ponce wears suits way too small to make himself look bigger.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He's the biggest of douches. Fuck that guy. That being said, if she's lying, she should get the same prison time he'd get for the crime.
View Quote

Agree but the stuff posted above (if true) would be pretty damning.

Edit:  I just read the article.  I’m not gonna lie, it sounds pretty suspicious.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:08:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Absolutely!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
First he sent the mascot to the ER and now this…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/0FAA5DD8-506B-4C4E-AA32-C0419FB8DDB9_jpe-2852506.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5EC005C4-E239-4DA7-A8B8-872C79C04813_jpe-2852494.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327183/5D1B824F-AE02-447E-A3CA-55FE1F76420A_png-2852497.JPG
View Quote

Yeah, I could see him being a bit rapey.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:11:49 PM EDT
[#22]
I've never really liked the dude.  He's too big of a douche.

But how does a dress with some baby batter on it prove a rape?  Could just as easily be a gold digger looking for a pay day.  Consensual activity turned into a money grab.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Yea, no.
View Quote

McGregor is a cunt, but it does sound like she's looking for a payday.  
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:13:11 PM EDT
[#24]
How do you force someone to give a bj..??

Wouldnt teeth and bite force be the Victor here ??
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:16:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

That "little dude" would be all over your self described shrek ass before you knew what happened, I've seen that play out several times.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm going with a pending statement from his camp that says 'yes'....something happened, but it was consensual, hence the reason she's got her clothes with his DNA on it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#27]
I have no experience with venues like that but I wouldn’t think there was anywhere really private at an event that big.

I’ve always thought he was trash but it sure seems like it could be bullshit.  I wonder what kind of camera coverage there is.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Edit:  I just read the article.  I’m not gonna lie, it sounds pretty suspicious.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, semen on ripped clothes is pretty damning
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:19:29 PM EDT
[#29]
After reading the full complain I am going to say this is very very likely BS, as much as I hate that clownshow Conor.

Shes basically claiming the Miami Heat security and NBA league security intentionally separated her from her friend, took her to a private bathroom they knew Conor and his security team were in, and handed her over to Conor's security team, and everyone just hung out outside of the bathroom while Conor raped her?

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:20:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:21:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's fought at 170, his walking around weight before cutting was probably 185-190.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

But how does a dress with some baby batter on it prove a rape?  Could just as easily be a gold digger looking for a pay day.  Consensual activity turned into a money grab.
View Quote

See... because men have adapted feminine traits (see the envy in this thread) we believe the #metoo accusations this time.

Guilty until proven innocent if we don't like you.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#33]
DM article: (cleaned up the naughty words)

"While she was in the stall, she says McGregor ...

She claims she was able to get him 'off' of her, but says he then xxxxxxxx ...in a desperate attempt to ...

She claims she then tried to flee, but says McGregor 'aggressively grabbed her, pinned her up against the wall' and tried to xxxx rape her.

'Fortunately,  ... the victim continuously elbowed Mr. McGregor and finally escaped,'

Dana White needs to give her a UFC contract. She sounds tough.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Sounds like he doesnt have a leg to stand on

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:28:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Need pics of the accuser
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Conor McGregor is never without about 8-10 people as part of his entourage, probably more at a fucking nba finals game.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#37]
The DNA on her clothes is probably from the spit.  

They made a big deal about him being a limp dick. So, I wouldn't expect semen.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:30:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Lol, yuuuuup.

I ain’t sayin she a gold digger,….
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:32:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yea, no.
View Quote

This.

Any man of means or celebrity today is a walking settlement in the eyes of the #metoo generation.

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:32:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

See... because men have adapted feminine traits (see the envy in this thread) we believe the #metoo accusations this time.

Guilty until proven innocent if we don't like you.

View Quote

But isn’t this like the third time for Conor? He’s either assaulting women or putting himself in situations where he can be easily accused. With that high of a profile that seems stupid at minimum.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:33:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Before or after the mascot went to the ER ?
View Quote

Maybe the mascot saw too much?
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:33:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Believe all women

Pound Me Too

Women lie

Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Innocent until proven guilty. Let's see how this plays out, perhaps it is another case of regrets afterwards or someone looking to cash in.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:35:28 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm curious what their history is, or does he just see a pretty girl in a crowd and tell his guy "go ask her if she wants to meet me in the handicapped stall"
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:35:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

But isn’t this like the third time for Conor? He’s either assaulting women or putting himself in situations where he can be easily accused. With that high of a profile that seems stupid at minimum.
View Quote

last I checked, being a stupid asshole isn't a crime. Nor is it an automated determination of guilt for every whore's accusations.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
He also assaulted some senior citizens at a bar. He is a brain damaged , retarded , deranged and impulsive sack of shit stuffed in a leprechaun skin suit.
View Quote

There was also the hand truck through the bus window.

Quoted:

View Quote

Spit, not semen.

Went too hard with the mascot, limp dick…coke?  Just googled, there a few high profile. accusations of coke use.  

False accusation is certainly possible, it all fits together rather nicely, mascot, limp dick, coke accusations, prior history of being a nut.  Or also completely plausible, he did it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm going with a pending statement from his camp that says 'yes'....something happened, but it was consensual, hence the reason she's got her clothes with his DNA on it.
View Quote
That would also be super awkward as he has 3 kids with a 4th on the way with his fiance.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:42:08 PM EDT
[#49]
The blurred videos should drop on tmz soon.
Those of you who have been to pro sports arenas in the past few years know that cameras are everywhere
Including VIP / skybox areas.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 4:42:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Spit, not semen.

Went too hard with the mascot, limp dick…coke?  Just googled, there a few high profile. accusations of coke use.  

False accusation is certainly possible, it all fits together rather nicely, mascot, limp dick, coke accusations, prior history of being a nut.  Or also completely plausible, he did it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Spit, not semen.

The report says spit and pre ejaculate
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top