Quoted:

LoL...VW auto

VAG....guess they own Navistar too.

dang...Navistar is garbage though
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You can can’t buy a KingAir for 3.5m.     I bought one of the cheapest jets sold, and it was 5.5.  20 years ago.  

He probably uses Netjets or charters.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess Lear is sold out of jets?

You can can’t buy a KingAir for 3.5m.     I bought one of the cheapest jets sold, and it was 5.5.  20 years ago.  

He probably uses Netjets or charters.

maybe he really wants to buy a 1973 Citation?

https://www.trade-a-plane.com/search?category_level1=Jets&make=CESSNA&model=CITATION+500&listing_id=2392457&s-type=aircraft
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:28:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Only 3.5?   They didn’t miss a zero?
View Quote

This. That's... unexpectedly cheap.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Is that really a yacht?  I’d call that a boat.  I mean its bigger than a dingy, smaller than a ship ... but I’m not sure a speedboat is a yacht.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

yep pretty much.

200 mil doesn't last if you can't control your spending.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
maybe....it depends if he has good advisors to tell him not to be a tard with his money

and if he agrees to listen to them.  I don't think he's the kind of guy who takes advice well when he disagrees with it.

Financial advisors: "Conor, you're running out of money.  Slow down your spending."

McGregor:  "FEWK YOO!! I'll buy your measly building just to terminate yer lease early and throw yew out onto tha streets!!"

yep pretty much.

While that is definitely true......he's still going to be bringing money on sponsorships, appearances, TV deals, etc, etc.

He's going to have to go Johnny Depp style to blow it all.

If he could keep himself to about $1mil/month total average spending....he should be good.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Only 3.5?   They didn’t miss a zero?
View Quote

Thats what I was thinking…
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:36:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

yep pretty much.

View Quote

Good thing he got nearly 700 mil for selling his shares of his whiskey company
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:37:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I expected it to look a lot better.  It's kinda meh.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That fight with Mayweather set him up with $$$ for a good while. But if he keeps buying gold plated things like this, he might end up like MC Hammer.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/49d03b9e8ef4b85e4e7b9bf322997670/tenor.gif?itemid=5307262
View Quote
Didn't he sell his whisky brand for an obscene amount of money recently?
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:37:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
3.5 million? Did they mean 35?
View Quote

Right, a used ferrari laferrari car is $3.5M
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:41:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Fits the buyer, then?
View Quote
Indeed. White trash has a mascot. It's Connor.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:42:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'll place my bet now - It will be on the rocks of an easily navigable inlet between 1:30 a.m and 3:30 a.m. between 90 and 120 days of him taking ownership (right about when you get complacent).  The radio will be found to be "wide open throttle" (WOT) at time of impact.  There will be multiple bikini tops around the site of the wreckage.  The female occupants will all mysteriously be rescued in spite of not wearing life preservers (as if they had natural flotation devices), and Conor will be quickly shuffled away before the officers arrive on location.  Within 6 months there will be another click-bait article posted about how he's now buying a $6.9MM "yacht" (that will be something like a Pershing 78) with some sort of corporate sponsorship.  I'll take my money in BTC or small bills please
View Quote
Buahahaha!!!!
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Losing never paid so well
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
lol

Yeah, he's got a lot more money than I do, but that's no super yacht by any fucking stretch. When he buys a $100MM 200' yacht, then it can be called a super yacht.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'll place my bet now - It will be on the rocks of an easily navigable inlet between 1:30 a.m and 3:30 a.m. between 90 and 120 days of him taking ownership (right about when you get complacent).  The radio will be found to be "wide open throttle" (WOT) at time of impact.  There will be multiple bikini tops around the site of the wreckage.  The female occupants will all mysteriously be rescued in spite of not wearing life preservers (as if they had natural flotation devices), and Conor will be quickly shuffled away before the officers arrive on location.  Within 6 months there will be another click-bait article posted about how he's now buying a $6.9MM "yacht" (that will be something like a Pershing 78) with some sort of corporate sponsorship.  I'll take my money in BTC or small bills please
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Should we start a pool on when he sinks that thing?

Jesus man, that's mean. A fucking Pershing?! But muh Arneson drives!

(I handled the warranty for those for a while. Took years off my life)

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top