View Quote
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:03:29 PM EDT
[#4]
The virus itself: I have no clue.. The shitstorm of panic: the leftwing media 100%
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:03:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:08:03 PM EDT
[#6]
The people of the United States. By shifting huge amounts of manufacturing to China, and becoming large scale consumers of cheaply made Chinese goods, we began increasing the amount of disposable income in China. This resulted in a boom of traditional Chinese medicine and food stuffs that the average Chinese citizen couldn't afford before. This placed stressors on the availability of those foods which then encouraged the use of other types of animals, plants, and minerals in this supply line. The introduction of new species, from new populations increased the likelihood that something would get moved to human populations that hasn't been before throughout history. This all links back to the world, and especially the US, giving more money to a people with traditions that are high risk.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:09:37 PM EDT
[#7]
The Triads
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Mother nature’s solution to overpopulation of the Asian continent?
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mother nature’s solution to overpopulation of the Asian continent?
View Quote
India only has like 3 deaths supposedly https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/coronavirus-in-india-cases-jump-to-124-as-country-nears-shutdown-govt-imposes-fresh-travel-curbs-developments-1656231-2020-03-17
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:35:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Poll results verify what I knew. The percentage of conspiracy theorists here vs those that aren't is way higher here than in the general population.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:40:11 PM EDT
[#11]
4%
The Dark Knight Rises: You merely adopted the dark, I was born in it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Live markets in China. They are literally virus cesspools
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 3:56:10 PM EDT
[#13]
What would China's motive be?
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Well for starters, deflecting the news cycle from them getting their shit pushed in by President Trump on trade issues. Deflecting news coverage from Hong Kong and China's own internal economic problems. Meddling with the economy in an attempt to hurt Trump's reelection effort.

ASSUMING THEY DID IN FACT DO THIS ON PURPOSE, it is going to come back and bite them bigly. I can see Trump moving heaven and earth to repatriate American companies and supply chain back home. I can see huge economic sanctions, significant debt reductions, and other punitive financial sanctions being put in place against China. If we can make their economy tank, then MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, the people might have/take the opportunity to kill all the communist party leaders and start something new.

I know, I know, just don't tell me I can't dream a little bit..........
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:22:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
when people experience death firsthand and China provides the monster (USA) you get motivated dragon slayers.

USA got the Chinese working in the factories, now China has them motivated working for the homeland.

there are probably 20 things happening at once with each govt creating their own narrative. Germs love big filthy populations.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:23:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
To tell countries that threaten its financial growth or challenge its authority in the world. They can do a lot of financial damage without mobilizing its military might.

This is but a light warning of what is to come. You don't want to see what the next round will bring.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Night soil.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:25:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Chinese government with the help of American communists in academia.

Who is Dr. Charles Lieber?
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Maybe it was Nancy Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
I’ve read multiple versions but one was Trump losing the election and getting Biden in 2021
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#21]
I personally think it was started by Amazon.  What better way to grab market share?
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Poll results verify what I knew. The percentage of conspiracy theorists here vs those that aren't is way higher here than in the general population.
View Quote
I forgot aliens Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
The BLACK GOO VIRUS (PROMETHEUS Explored)
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#23]
My money is on #1 or #2.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 5:08:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
My money is on #1 or #2.
View Quote
Well the League of Shadows was headquartered in China’s Tibet
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 5:16:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Trump weighs in
Trump slams China for 'falsely' blaming US military for coronavirus origin
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Possible Chinese motive (Financial/Retribution), from Mahmoud ElAwadi.  Very logical outline.  I am not sold that what he outlines is absolutely the case, but certainly a good possibility.

Link Posted: 3/17/2020 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Poll Fail,  no option to vote for:

A

B  SPECTRE

C  
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 12:37:35 AM EDT
[#31]
I prefer the Knights Templar DBA the Illuminati DBA the Stonecutter’s Guild.  Poll fail.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 12:41:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The people of the United States. By shifting huge amounts of manufacturing to China, and becoming large scale consumers of cheaply made Chinese goods, we began increasing the amount of disposable income in China. This resulted in a boom of traditional Chinese medicine and food stuffs that the average Chinese citizen couldn't afford before. This placed stressors on the availability of those foods which then encouraged the use of other types of animals, plants, and minerals in this supply line. The introduction of new species, from new populations increased the likelihood that something would get moved to human populations that hasn't been before throughout history. This all links back to the world, and especially the US, giving more money to a people with traditions that are high risk.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 12:42:27 AM EDT
[#33]
The virus wasn't as bad as the "cytokine-storm" fueled by the MSM/Democrats
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 12:44:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
number two
View Quote
Oh Shit!
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 12:46:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Whoever put the USA needs their fucking ass kicked.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 12:48:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well for starters, deflecting the news cycle from them getting their shit pushed in by President Trump on trade issues. Deflecting news coverage from Hong Kong and China's own internal economic problems. Meddling with the economy in an attempt to hurt Trump's reelection effort.

ASSUMING THEY DID IN FACT DO THIS ON PURPOSE, it is going to come back and bite them bigly. I can see Trump moving heaven and earth to repatriate American companies and supply chain back home. I can see huge economic sanctions, significant debt reductions, and other punitive financial sanctions being put in place against China. If we can make their economy tank, then MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, the people might have/take the opportunity to kill all the communist party leaders and start something new.

I know, I know, just don't tell me I can't dream a little bit..........
View Quote
I think this will happen either way.  This has clearly shown the mistake of letting our manufacturing go to China, especially the medicine.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 12:53:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Chinese government with the help of American communists in academia.

Who is Dr. Charles Lieber?
View Quote
Just looked him up.....a BIO. professor with ties to the U.S. Department of Defense & Chinese ties with Wuhan University .....seems a little fishy!
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:03:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I prefer the Knights Templar DBA the Illuminati DBA the Stonecutter’s Guild.  Poll fail.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:21:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:23:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

COVID is gonna have to throw its ass in gear if it's gonna drop China from 1.4 billion to 1 billion at this point
View Quote
Their lack of women will do a better job of that and their women marrying western guys compounds it
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:25:37 AM EDT
[#41]
I’ll check Bill Burr’s Podcast tomorrow, he’s all about conspiracy theories
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:28:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Chicoms did this and it came from their bioweapons facility.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:44:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Man is once again no longer in balance with the environment and Mother Nature is and has been trying to send a signal to man, but time and again man fails to see and head her warning and uses his intellect to overcome. This is something the other species cannot do but that is not to say they have not gotten out of balance despite her efforts to keep them in check. When Mother Nature cannot bring about balance she reaches out to Mr. Universe and he is kind enough to assist in keeping balance. To do this he usually just sends a huge rock from deep space to slam into the little blue rock and it resets itself in time. A rock is overdue and it is coming.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:49:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I hope this isn't true. I don't want to have to drink cow piss to survive.
View Quote
Hard to know, it’s India so https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/third-coronavirus-linked-death-in-india-126-people-infected-10-points-2196136?amp=1&akamai-rum=off Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:54:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
I forgot Zorg industries
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:58:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Well the way I see it there is one of three ways this happened

A. The virus mutated/jumped to humans from the animals and fucked up conditions in that market

B. Virus accidentally released out of the bioweapons/bio research place by a major/careless fuckup

C. Virus intentionally released
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 3:05:08 AM EDT
[#48]
conspiracy theory on/

What if the Covid-19 is a worldwide conspiracy to destroy the US economy 3D chess style? Stir us into a panic so we shut down and destroy our own economy. World War 3 without a shot fired.

/conspiracy theory off
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 3:49:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
conspiracy theory on/

What if the Covid-19 is a worldwide conspiracy to destroy the US economy 3D chess style? Stir us into a panic so we shut down and destroy our own economy. World War 3 without a shot fired.

/conspiracy theory off
View Quote
Yup.
China had already inoculated 98 percent of its population under the guise of normal vaccinations required by the state.   They purposely left some of the population susceptible to reduce the number of people to feed after their economy gets dinged.  In the meantime, western countries will suffer a tremendous blow as massive number of cases pile up which will far surpass chinese cases.  Notice the deaths in wuhan have already leveled off.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 3:55:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
I believe they're at fault, however I have my doubts that it was intentional. More likely incompetence.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top