Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

That was a good one!  

I’d love to reply to some of the other comments my post sparked, but it reminds of the old saying about playing chess with a pigeon…….
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#5]
At least the cop made it home safe to his family.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:07:00 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Damn. Those cops were class A pieces of shit. No wonder anyone respects them at all anymore.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That was a good one!  

I’d love to reply to some of the other comments my post sparked, but it reminds of the old saying about playing chess with a pigeon…….
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That was a good one!  

Why don't you just comment about the incident addressed in the OP? That's what the thread is about. Why are you discussing me?

If you agree with what the cops did here, don't be afraid to say so. Attacking the messenger is a leftist tactic used to change the narrative.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I posted this already, but here's the raw footage. Just so nobody has to un-wrinkle my balls, or whatever... Though that does sound intriguing.

Body cam footage shows pastor tasered, arrested after calling cop ‘tyrant’

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 4:47:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Though that does sound intriguing.

View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why don't you just comment about the incident addressed in the OP? That's what the thread is about. Why are you discussing me?

If you agree with what the cops did here, don't be afraid to say so. Attacking the messenger is a leftist tactic used to change the narrative.
View Quote

Because we have people like you that fight for our rights, like that of free speech??

I never said that I agree with what the cops did during this incident, did I?  Those are your words, not mine.  I am not afraid to say anything, but have learned that the majority of the time people's opinions can somehow be wrong on here...and it is a waste of time to give them.  I am not attacking any messenger, nor am I a "leftist" trying to change a narrative.  Again, your words, not mine.  

I just think it is amusing that you seem to have a cult like following of cop haters that post your "content" on here.  Carrry on sir.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Hero's all.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 5:52:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because we have people like you that fight for our rights, like that of free speech??

I never said that I agree with what the cops did during this incident, did I?  Those are your words, not mine.  I am not afraid to say anything, but have learned that the majority of the time people's opinions can somehow be wrong on here...and it is a waste of time to give them.  I am not attacking any messenger, nor am I a "leftist" trying to change a narrative.  Again, your words, not mine.  

I just think it is amusing that you seem to have a cult like following of cop haters that post your "content" on here.  Carrry on sir.
View Quote

Why not just let this shit lay and quite shitting all over the thread, nobody gives a shit how butthurt you are, as far as cop haters..Yep we all hate corrupt cops..Now how about the same for the cops on here that hate law abiding members?  Cops fucked this up, not one single law abiding person is responsible for it..100% cops fault, and they need to fix it, or the Feds will eventually if the citizens don't themselves...
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Why not just let this shit lay and quite shitting all over the thread, nobody gives a shit how butthurt you are, as far as cop haters..Yep we all hate corrupt cops..Now how about the same for the cops on here that hate law abiding members?  Cops fucked this up, not one single law abiding person is responsible for it..100% cops fault, and they need to fix it, or the Feds will eventually if the citizens don't themselves...
View Quote

He asked questions and I provided answers.  Giving a differing opinion is shitting all over a thread now?
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 2:13:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He asked questions and I provided answers.  Giving a differing opinion is shitting all over a thread now?
View Quote

You were threadshitting long before anybody asked you a question.

Link Posted: 11/12/2022 2:18:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
*Doesn't like being called a tyrant; responds by promptly acting like a petty tyrant.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/12/2022 2:19:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Robocop - Thank You for Your Cooperation, Good Night!
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top