Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/17/2023 7:37:31 AM EDT
Vid

Respectfully, we don’t know what the guy said to the police officer, so don’t make any judgments. But that female cop was a big help.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Somebody's inner child got hooked.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Dude's probably pounding cop's wifey.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:42:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Dupe, but lady cop needs a promo or become a social worker... Don't remember the outcome for Mike tyson cop...
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Once again, the female officer, not a whole lot of help. She might be just as culpable for just standing there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:44:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Somebody’s getting paid
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Omg. That female cop was the most useless thing ever.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:46:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Once again, the female officer, not a whole lot of help. She might be just as culpable for just standing there.
View Quote
"He was so out of control, I was afraid to intervene."
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:47:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Diversity hire.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#9]
that cop got MAX triggered...

wonder what brought that about
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I am helping
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:01:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Somebody’s getting paid
View Quote

I want to see the whole video and the body cam videos before passing judgement. I am not going to rush to judgement on a carefully edited video.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:03:32 AM EDT
[#12]
That guy wouldn't quit hitting the officer's fist with the back of his neck.  Protected and served.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:10:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Aside from the male cops actions....

You always see three same body language from female officers.  They step dance around a little, then they very insecurely go to the radio mic and start talking.

Then they fumble around with it.  And then step dance around not trying to actually be physically involved.

And then they get promoted to PIO or lieutenants and talk very confidently/act edgy since they are on the job..

She'll be promoted very soon.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Vid

Respectfully, we don’t know what the guy said to the police officer, so don’t make any judgments. But that female cop was a big help.
View Quote

If your friend commits career suicide are you going to join him ?

She looked like the smart one to me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#15]
So. What city will burn due to peaceful protests?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:16:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vid

If you’re being sarcastic, I missed it. I’m talking about the female cop, stepping in and holding the other cop back.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:18:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Should be terminated.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Somebody’s getting paid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Somebody’s getting paid

No money for him!

https://boyleheightsbeat.com/2-years-probation-for-lapd-officer-charged-with-boyle-heights-beating/

Castillo filed a federal lawsuit against the LAPD in 2020, but he was shot and killed in El Sereno in 2021. An attorney for the 30-year-old Castillo told the Times the shooting took place a week before he was to be deposed for the suit. Police have made no arrests in connection to Castillo’s death, and no information has been released on the possible motive for the killing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:24:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Frank Hernandez, 51, will not serve time in prison for the crime. He was sentenced to two years of probation, 80 hours of community service and a year of anger management classes under the terms of a plea agreement announced during a hearing in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody’s getting paid

No money for him!

https://boyleheightsbeat.com/2-years-probation-for-lapd-officer-charged-with-boyle-heights-beating/

Castillo filed a federal lawsuit against the LAPD in 2020, but he was shot and killed in El Sereno in 2021. An attorney for the 30-year-old Castillo told the Times the shooting took place a week before he was to be deposed for the suit. Police have made no arrests in connection to Castillo’s death, and no information has been released on the possible motive for the killing.

The name of that site is certainly appropriate for the story.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:27:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Cop is lucky suspect decided not to fight... he would have been destroyed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Aside from the male cops actions....

You always see three same body language from female officers.  They step dance around a little, then they very insecurely go to the radio mic and start talking.

Then they fumble around with it.  And then step dance around not trying to actually be physically involved.

And then they get promoted to PIO or lieutenants and talk very confidently act edgy and confident they are in the job..

She'll be promoted very soon.
View Quote

Are you a wizard?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:38:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Backup cops just pushed her out of the way
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:49:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Obviously felony aggravated assault while armed.

So when do they put him in prison with all the other scumbags?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 8:50:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Vid

View Quote

Doesn't matter one bit what the guy said to the cop.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:03:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Maybe if he ditn't resist so much
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Yah thats been posted here in gd a few times now!

Wonder what happened to the male cop.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#30]
two years of probation, 80 hours of community service and a year of anger management classes
View Quote

Holy shit.  He committed a crime you could legally be shot for, and ^ that is his sentence.

He also has a a couple decades of history of shit like this, killing a few people including one innocent bystander while he blasted away doing mag dumps in the street.

How the fuck is this guy not going to prison?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Vid

Respectfully, we don't know what the guy said to the police officer, so don't make any judgments. But that female cop was a big help.
View Quote
What are some examples of what could have been said that warrant that beating?

Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vid

Respectfully, we don't know what the guy said to the police officer, so don't make any judgments. But that female cop was a big help.

When one of the officers instructs the man to turn around, Hernandez suddenly tells Castillo to “stop fighting.”

Seconds later, Hernandez unleashes a flurry of punches to the back of Castillo’s head while shouting profanities.

At a preliminary hearing in December 2020, Hernandez’s partner testified against him, according to a transcript of the hearing. Det. Kim Hanna said she had no idea why her partner was striking Castillo and that the victim had done nothing to provoke him, according to the transcript.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:25:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody’s getting paid

No money for him!

JFC.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#34]
That was pathetic. Isn't this why they carry tasers?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:34:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've said it all my life. There are certain lines of work that women have no business in. Construction, law enforcement and being a soldier.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#36]
"I'm helping."
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#37]
She made detective and the victim was killed in 2021
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:43:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Luckily the cop doesn't know anything about proper punches. Old dude could of got hurt.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#39]
 WOW , that was a flurry of wild weak punches.  

Maybe that's why she didn't do anything she was laughing at her partner for those flailing arms.

Do they not even teach you guys to put your weight into a punch and  follow thru
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've said it all my life. There are certain lines of work that women have no business in. Construction, law enforcement and being a soldier.
View Quote

I disagree about construction. The best equipment operator on my crew was a woman. She didn’t beat the shit out of the backhoe, trucks or loaders, causing tens of thousands of dollars of damage and down time like some of the stupid cowboys that thought they were “operators”.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I want to see the whole video and the body cam videos before passing judgement. I am not going to rush to judgement on a carefully edited video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somebody’s getting paid

The video of what? It doesnt matter what happened before. The guy isnt fighting back and you can't just start punching people. At that point he can arrest him or not arrest him those are the only options.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So. What city will burn due to peaceful protests?
View Quote

It depends on how many criminals are in the city. They see an opportunity to burn, loot and murder when any of their kind of criminals gets justice from the cops.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:16:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Excellent way to break bones in your hand.  Excellent.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Show me a single example when one is NOT the most useless thing ever? Just one.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:27:54 AM EDT
[#45]
FOR ALL THE SHIT TALKING THE WOMAN COP
IF SHE STEPPED IN HER CAREER WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/us/buffalo-officer-reinstated-trnd/index.html
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#46]
That dude is so fired and probably charged.

The female is prime school resource or community policing officer material.

Just so you know, that’s who typically gets sent to those units either by officer request or forced transfer because they can’t work patrol or are afraid to work it. Never buy the “I want to be a positive role model for the children” bullshit.

So ask yourself, if the cop at my kid’s school is too afraid to work the road wtf are they going to do if faced with an active shooter?
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If you’re being sarcastic, I missed it. I’m talking about the female cop, stepping in and holding the other cop back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vid

I’m sure she was going to tell her supervisor.  From what I’ve learned lately that’s the appropriate action if a cop witnesses another officer violating the law.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Pretty much every one I ever worked with was useless. Most have a huge chip on their shoulder and talk shit until shit goes down.
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Abso-fucking-useless...
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:36:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Abso-fucking-useless...
View Quote

Maybe she didnt want to lose her job?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top