Posted: 12/26/2023 9:37:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice blade move.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:45:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm gonna go with bad idea confronting strangers over frivilous shit especially while armed.

Looks like armed dude started the confrontation quite aggressively. Does it usually work?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]
You gonna talk or you gonna shoot?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:46:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Title is completely fucking misleading.

Line cutter is the guy that pulled out a crowbar from his trunk, which then provoked the guy complaining about the line cutting to pull his gun.

Good draw.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Are we suddenly back in the 1970s?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#7]
EV charger nxt.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Probably a prison guard. Or, WAS a prison guard.

I will say the draw was quite good and he kept it protected after drawing.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:48:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm gonna go with bad idea confronting strangers over frivilous shit especially while armed.
View Quote

He didn't even need his ccw sash since he open-carried

What a heroic diva
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:48:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Some people are just wound up too tight, a lethal force situation over your place in a gas line, screw that.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#11]
That guy OC’ing had some 1950’s detective stance going on.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Black car, doofus dressed in all black, cuts in line = douchebag
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
EV charger nxt.
View Quote

Yeah, one place in line will cost you half an hour.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Good draw down.

Shouldn’t have cut in line. When made aware of his mistakes he should’ve just left instead of grabbing a weapon out of his trunk.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Some people are just wound up too tight, a lethal force situation over your place in a gas line, screw that.
View Quote

World would be a better place if assholes had to deal with consequences of being assholes. Appeasement just makes them bigger assholes.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Looks like armed dude started the confrontation quite aggressively. Does it usually work?
View Quote

Really?? He was aggressive? He backed up and big man pushed him. Big man gets a weapon from the trunk and threatens little man.

Was the move of the armed guy smart? No. Was it legal? Yes. Did he do what was right by trying to disengage? Yes. Did big man appear to be the aggressor for the whole event? Yep.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:52:31 PM EDT
[#17]
It's all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:53:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Title is completely fucking misleading.

Line cutter is the guy that pulled out a crowbar from his trunk, which then provoked the guy complaining about the line cutting to pull his gun.

Good draw.

View Quote
Line cutting is a scumbag move but dont expect someone to urinate themselves, apologize, and comply when you confront them. Especially like that. And especially when you're short and fat.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

World would be a better place if assholes had to deal with consequences of being assholes. Appeasement just makes them bigger assholes.
View Quote
Good man
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Don’t think for one second that DNC operatives, or even federal agents aren’t staging these little “irresponsible gun ownership plays” for social media. I don’t believe for one fucking second that this is real. Those are federal agents or Democrat operatives. And you’re gonna see this shit over and over again, trying to convince, the useful idiots that this kind of stuff is commonplace.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Did the one guy not notice the other guy open carrying?

That looks like California too. What is the laws over there?

EDIT: Washington State

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#23]
What's the line cutter's username here?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:56:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Our society needs more people calling out bullshit.

The line cutter took it too far and almost paid the price. That dude would have shot him if he had made a move towards him.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#25]
How much do you really save there on a typical 20 gallon tank… like $6 (no way it’s more than 30 cents cheaper)

And how long do you gotta wait and how much gas you burning idling there?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:57:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Ofc it's loony left coast  

We need a fucking wall.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:57:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Really?? He was aggressive? He backed up and big man pushed him. Big man gets a weapon from the trunk and threatens little man.

Was the move of the armed guy smart? No. Was it legal? Yes. Did he do what was right by trying to disengage? Yes. Did big man appear to be the aggressor for the whole event? Yep.
View Quote

Getting in the guy's face about cutting the line was stupid.

I'm a concealed carrier (open carry is illegal in Florida) but I don't go out of my way looking for trouble, and I actively avoid stupid confrontations like this.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

So true.

In this situation I’m not confronting the guy especially if I’m carrying.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 9:59:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
How much do you really save there on a typical 20 gallon tank… like $6 (no way it’s more than 30 cents cheaper)

View Quote

I don't make a special trip to Costco to get gas, but if I'm going there anyway, why not?

I also know when to go that I won't be waiting on line for more than a few minutes.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:01:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have 33 gallon tank, and diesel can be $.20-$.40 cheaper at Sam's or Costco. Compares to overpriced Love's or truck stop, it can be $.80 cheaper (actually saw that price difference today between a Sam's and station about 5 min from each other).
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow right here at Arfcom
That guy is going to get charged and found guilty.

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wow right here at Arfcom

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow right here at Arfcom

You really think it's a good idea? Not illegal but not a good idea.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:04:35 PM EDT
[#33]
This is normal according to ARFCOM, the guy was just merging into traffic and should be allowed to cut in wherever he wants.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Did the one guy not notice the other guy open carrying?

That looks like California too. What is the laws over there?

EDIT: Washington State

View Quote

People are traditionally wound pretty tight in WA about stuff like cutting in line. They’ve also had shall issue longer than any other state, so this is almost a throwback 1980s interaction. The only thing missing is the shoot me first vest.

When I was a kid growing up there I honestly thought road rage meant someone got shot by definition.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:07:20 PM EDT
[#35]
A couple of special guys there.

We have stations cheaper than Costco here. Even if we didn't, I'm not waiting and having my car idle for 10-20 minutes to save $5.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:08:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That guy OC’ing had some 1950’s detective stance going on.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Good draw. Carrying a gun doesn’t mean you suddenly need to become a doormat for the world.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's 60 to 70 cents a gallon cheaper here. Rarely does it take more than 5 minutes or so. Pumps have long hoses and can be used on either side of the car. I get 4 points on my Costco credit card and 2 points toward my Costco membership. It's a substantial savings, especially with the cash back, for us.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:09:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Waiting for a AMA thread from a member who advised he pulled a gun on a guy who took cuts while he was waiting in line for gas.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Well, WTF happened next?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:12:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Don’t think for one second that DNC operatives, or even federal agents aren’t staging these little “irresponsible gun ownership plays” for social media. I don’t believe for one fucking second that this is real. Those are federal agents or Democrat operatives. And you’re gonna see this shit over and over again, trying to convince, the useful idiots that this kind of stuff is commonplace.
View Quote

What was irresponsible there?

Gun came out when dude had a crowbar in his hand, not before.

Good draw, protected, created space. I see nothing wrong.  
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:12:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Are we suddenly back in the 1970s?
View Quote

Odd or even day ?
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:13:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So true.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So true.

Mr. Inbetween - On Behalf Of Society
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:14:40 PM EDT
[#43]
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Polite, organized society has a social contract, that has some basic rules. People who violate that social contract should be called out on it.

Basic things, like taking turns, putting away your fucking shopping cart and putting your trash in the proper receptacle and not on the ground like a fucking savage are part of that social contract.

Pushing in front of people because you're impatient and think you're more important is pure douchebaggery and bullying. And society should not put up with it.

Don't start a crowbar fight when you're in the wrong.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Failing at Life, both of them.

The issue isn't worth dying for.

??
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:16:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Fuckin' douchenozzle shouldn't own guns.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I like Costco but I never buy gas there. The station is stupid as for the most part only half the pumps are in use and they have a pump Nazi. 70% of vehicles have filler on the drivers side.
View Quote

I'm confused with what you're saying.. Half the pumps are in use? The lines are almost always full, even here in Idaho.

WTF is a pump Nazi?

70& of vehicles have the gas tank on the drivers side? Why does that matter at Costco. The hoses are long enough to service either side and there are clearly marked signs Are you saying that you won't stretch the hose?

Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:19:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I dont see how you can be a line cutter at a costco. If there's an open pump, its fair game. Each bank of pumps have their own line. If the line was further back waiting for the next available open pump then they were queuing wrong.
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:19:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/26/2023 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top