Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Catching a long term tropical diseases would be my concern. Bring a water filter. Then ensure the biting insects and hunger. Starve in place but don’t exert much energy.

I remember there was a guy that brought 25 ft of rope and wove sandals. Thought that was pretty clever.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#2]
They need to do an episode in a truly danger location.  Like the worst parts of detroit, new york, or philly!

Link Posted: 10/21/2023 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Catching a long term tropical diseases would be my concern. Bring a water filter. Then ensure the biting insects and hunger. Starve in place but don’t exert much energy.

I remember there was a guy that brought 25 ft of rope and wove sandals. Thought that was pretty clever.
View Quote

I always said this too, I wonder how authentic the show really is
Link Posted: 10/21/2023 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ALL these ridiculous "reality" shows are phony and staged.
View Quote

This 187%. I watched this one for a bit but got tired of it quickly. The military guys always did badly and the hippy chicks did best. Ok I get that, makes sense overall but they get support during the show. They may not give them food but they have shown them getting medical support and allowed them to continue vs. medical care being a tap out.

I don't have first hand knowledge but I guarantee you they intentionally pair people together who may not be compatible and to cause drama and conflict because it equals ratings. All these "reality shows" scrips things, you can't tell me they don't too or the show would be even more boring than it already is. There have been one or two couples that complemented each others skills and were very compatible but it's more often not the case. IIRC early on there was one pair I I'm pretty sure did the nasty when the cameras were off. You could tell there was some chemistry between the two.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top