Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 5:50:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Damn he got raped then reraped and raped again! An Escalade?? WTF so much fail on his part maybe he deserved it. That would easily fetch 150K at auction if it is matching # and original miles.

Did anybody read the part where he said that he got the Escalade and his wallet was heavier too?

Depreciation is were he is going to take the hit.
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 5:57:35 AM EDT
[#2]

oh..holy shit...an Escalade?.....dumbass didn't deserve to own that car.
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 6:01:59 AM EDT
[#3]
My dad owned once as well.  Great car and ran like hell.  Guy was stupid to do the trade.
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 6:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 6:23:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Damn he got raped then reraped and raped again! An Escalade?? WTF so much fail on his part maybe he deserved it. That would easily fetch 150K at auction if it is matching # and original miles.

Did anybody read the part where he said that he got the Escalade and his wallet was heavier too?

exactly....Escalade minus significant depreciation....value of Escalade next week let alone a year or two from now...its his car and his money....
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 6:25:17 AM EDT
[#6]
What a stupid fucking trade
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 7:49:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

exactly....Escalade minus significant depreciation....value of Escalade next week let alone a year or two from now...its his car and his money....

I will find out Monday as to why the car was traded in, I am just as curious to understand the reasoning. Maybe the car was inhereted or some such thing. I just don't know.
People cash out on investments all the time, maybe it was just that simple.
Link Posted: 12/4/2011 7:55:48 AM EDT
[#8]
n/ m  I'm full of fail on this post.

Link Posted: 12/5/2011 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Asked the boss why the owner traded in the Vette.
Turns out the guy needed the money, he bought it at a Barrett Jackson auction 2 years ago for $151K. Got tired of sitting on it and needed some cash and a ride.

He got what he wanted.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top