Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 13
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 11:47:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Spartandieseltech was a good one too. Discussions about the emissions crap on new diesel vehicles, then admitted to having one of his employees cheat an emissions test or something like that to keep a vehicle on the road. Banned by the end of the day IIRC.

ETA-hewas also a SOT AND had bought a parts kit for a minigun off gunbroker, seller included a free MK19. Always wondered if he got caught over the emissions cheating and if that impacted the full autos.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:26:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Surely AROCK wins this thread now.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:32:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was that dude with the "Bigfoot skull" banned?
View Quote

I don't think so.  Still see him posting occasionally.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#4]
The Florida keys Sailboat and pit bull guy was an interesting fail.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:32:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I remember steinhab as being quite knowledgeable. His commentary on what was happening in Syria during that cluster was brilliant. He was always polite to me when I had interactions with him.

You could have more info than I concerning what kind of person he was, but I reserve the right to be skeptical without having more than one side to any story.
View Quote

He was a gotdamn lying blowhard asshole.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:41:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The weird dude with the “working dog” that worked at Olive Garden was great for a laugh. The shot show pics of his dog in goggles and his relentless attention seeking behavior trying to act like he was high speed was entertaining
View Quote

SauerPatchKid.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:25:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember steinhab as being quite knowledgeable. His commentary on what was happening in Syria during that cluster was brilliant. He was always polite to me when I had interactions with him.

You could have more info than I concerning what kind of person he was, but I reserve the right to be skeptical without having more than one side to any story.

What did he lie about?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:36:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Who was it that posted a pic of a "woman" from behind and asked who would tap it? Ed Sr posted among the first. Then the person was pictured from the front and was an ugly as sin guy.
That thread got out of control fast.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:40:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I remember that guy!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't forget the guy with the tactical wheelbarrow

I remember that guy!

Gunkid. What a weapons grade moron.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:50:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Surely AROCK wins this thread now.

View Quote

He Fucked us one last time.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 6:09:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Spartandieseltech was a good one too. Discussions about the emissions crap on new diesel vehicles, then admitted to having one of his employees cheat an emissions test or something like that to keep a vehicle on the road. Banned by the end of the day IIRC.

ETA-hewas also a SOT AND had bought a parts kit for a minigun off gunbroker, seller included a free MK19. Always wondered if he got caught over the emissions cheating and if that impacted the full autos.
View Quote

Didn't know he was banned but I've seen postings saying that the EPA came down on him in a big way. Would be interesting to know "the rest of the story".

ETA: this may be part of it: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2018-12/documents/spartandiesel-initialdecisionandorder.pdf

$4 million fine!
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Maynard flamed out pretty hard but I cant remember the details.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#13]
GreenBastard was kinda funny.

CalGuns was on the crazy side.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:04:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

No. That is not NakedGunman. This is

EDIT. More info on sentencing:  Look here
View Quote
Cool thanks for the save.

Pretty sick all the results I got trying to Google youth pastor misconduct.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

He admitted to submitting bogus paperwork as evidence in traffic court to beat tickets.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He admitted to submitting bogus paperwork as evidence in traffic court to beat tickets.
View Quote

Were you a mod at some point? Curious that
you remember all the specifics.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Were you a mod at some point? Curious that you remember all the specifics.
View Quote

No, just remember reading the thread and thinking "He's gone" as soon as I saw his post.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 9:25:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What did he lie about?
View Quote

I posted my story about this before but he was in the precision rifle forum asking how to load a bipod and basically saying he no idea about long range and he was just starting. It couldn’t have been 2 days later in GD he was posting in his normal style about long range shooting and what an expert he was. When I called him on it he sent me a huge unhinged PM. Dude had problems.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Vito...aka Andy from the uk
Gene 5 aka sugar bear/road capn

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 10:40:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I posted my story about this before but he was in the precision rifle forum asking how to load a bipod and basically saying he no idea about long range and he was just starting. It couldn’t have been 2 days later in GD he was posting in his normal style about long range shooting and what an expert he was. When I called him on it he sent me a huge unhinged PM. Dude had problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did he lie about?

Not sure how these are connected but years ago a coworker (and friend of mine) had a minor disagreement about some policy with a different coworker. That guy lost his shit over it and bombarded my friend with a stream of unhinged text messages. It was like a crazy girl when you break up with them sorta of stream of messages. My buddy was all sorts of wtf over the drama.

Unhinged emails/texts/messages are a low probability play to change someone's mind.  

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 11:22:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Didn't know he was banned but I've seen postings saying that the EPA came down on him in a big way. Would be interesting to know "the rest of the story".

ETA: this may be part of it: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2018-12/documents/spartandiesel-initialdecisionandorder.pdf

$4 million fine!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

$4 million fine!

I knew they broke it off in his ass, didn't kniw they stuck it in sideways. Holy shit.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Not sure how these are connected but years ago a coworker (and friend of mine) had a minor disagreement about some policy with a different coworker. That guy lost his shit over it and bombarded my friend with a stream of unhinged text messages. It was like a crazy girl when you break up with them sorta of stream of messages. My buddy was all sorts of wtf over the drama.

Unhinged emails/texts/messages are a low probability play to change someone's mind.  

View Quote

Crazy people do crazy things.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I sent you an IM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sent you an IM.

Thank you, I appreciate it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Cc1969cc got banned because him and his wife each had an account.

V12 got banded two. He was good people.
View Quote
What?

There's a husband/wife here that are (were?) Mods with their own accounts.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:04:28 PM EDT
[#26]
The guy who led us to believe he was a manager or owner of a strip joint. Then we found out he killed himself.  His wife (I think?) created an account and let us know everything he said/posted here was made up.

His avatar was of a bald guy, I think it was Uncle Fester from The Adams Family ?  Memory is fuzzy now.

MClean4Hire ? Or something like that.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:05:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is TX_Redneck or whatever still around? Or did his liver finally melt?

View Quote
(got it wrong)

He's still around. @TexRdnec

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 1:06:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

is 1Gunrunner still around?
I disappeared after the Washington hometown forum blew up and just recently started coming back.
View Quote
He has recently returned.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 2:52:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I disappeared after the Washington hometown forum blew up and just recently started coming back.
View Quote

I came across him in IRL a little over a year ago through a mutual friend. I dont have anything nice to say about the guy, and would highly recommend avoiding any sort of business transaction with him.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The Florida keys Sailboat and pit bull guy was an interesting fail.
View Quote

What happened to sailboat guy? I saw that thread a couple times early on, is it still around?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I came across him in IRL a little over a year ago through a mutual friend. I dont have anything nice to say about the guy, and would highly recommend avoiding any sort of business transaction with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He appears to have turned a page in his life.

Link Posted: 1/1/2021 4:56:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I knew they broke it off in his ass, didn't kniw they stuck it in sideways. Holy shit.
View Quote

I read the complaint.  He helped them break it off by not responding at all to the investigation or notice of judgment.  His lawyer ditched him and he "shut down" Spartan Diesel by basically renaming it Patriot Diesel and selling the same products.

Figuratively sticking you fingers in your ears and yelling "nyah nyah nyah" when the Man comes after you is generally not a sound strategy.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The guy who led us to believe he was a manager or owner of a strip joint. Then we found out he killed himself.  His wife (I think?) created an account and let us know everything he said/posted here was made up.

His avatar was of a bald guy, I think it was Uncle Fester from The Adams Family ?  Memory is fuzzy now.

MClean4Hire ? Or something like that.
View Quote

A happy note on this thread: MC4H's wife moved on and made a new life, so to speak, and I believe she is doing very well nowadays.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:34:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
gene5 is gone??
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
gene5 is gone??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
gene5 is gone??

Yep, site staff broke out their ball peen ban hammer.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Has anyone mentioned JaxsonRaine? I recall he was a somewhat short-lived but enthusiastic troll. Can't remember if he was shown the door or if he flamed out on his own choosing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
gene5 is gone??

Details on why?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:39:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. That is not NakedGunman. This is

EDIT. More info on sentencing:  Look here

It is sick. And it is damnable.

I only remembered the deal with NakedGunman because I was creeped out by a lot of his posting containing sexual innuendo. I considered it completely inappropriate for someone claiming to be a pastor. It was easy to google and find his real name at that time because he had posted pictures of a well known lady speaking at his church. Just had to connect the two. [EDIT: He may have even posted links to his church. It's been a long time. I don't remember any longer.]

One day, I noticed that he hadn't posted for a while. I searched the site to see if he had and saw that he had not. At that time the 1st articles of his arrest and the accusations came out. Kind of stuck in my mind.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 2:42:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
gene5 is gone??
View Quote

Total bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:25:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He had something like eight account warnings and six temporary ban for personal attacks and/or trolling.

Despite "final warnings" he still engaged in personal attacks or trolling, and we still gave him more chances.    An example of his trolling would be posting an inappropriate gay comment/joke in a thread about a Marine winning a MoH.  

He was one of those guys who treated AR15.COM as his personal playground, and didn't really give a fuck about following the rules - probably assuming that his "popularity" would protect him, even though mods/staff warned him repeatedly that he would be banned if he didn't stop.  He did behave for a few years, but ultimately was unable to control himself, and reverted to his old trolling and personal attack ways.

View Quote

You can take the biker off the highway, but....

Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He had something like eight account warnings and six temporary ban for personal attacks and/or trolling.

Despite "final warnings" he still engaged in personal attacks or trolling, and we still gave him more chances.    An example of his trolling would be posting an inappropriate gay comment/joke in a thread about a Marine winning a MoH.  

He was one of those guys who treated AR15.COM as his personal playground, and didn't really give a fuck about following the rules - probably assuming that his "popularity" would protect him, even though mods/staff warned him repeatedly that he would be banned if he didn't stop.  He did behave for a few years, but ultimately was unable to control himself, and reverted to his old trolling and personal attack ways.

View Quote

Well, at least he was interesting and retarded.  The current Q Clan is just retarded.

And, as a historical note, GD pummeled him like he was a pinata full of Bud Light tall boys at a Hells Angels quinceanera, that dude took 100 hits for every kick he lashed out.

I'm gonna stick around long enough to be here when you, me and Aimless are the last three not banned, and then I'm going to challenge you both to an arm wrestling contest for final ownership of GD.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#44]
I was absolutely shocked that gene5 lasted as long as he did.  

Then I was shocked that he was banned because he had gotten away with it as long as he did.

I'm not sure that the dude ever posted sober.  Hard to tell, maybe that was just his mental baseline: acting like a drunk.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:33:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Then I was shocked that he was banned because he had gotten away with it as long as he did.

I'm not sure that the dude ever posted sober.  Hard to tell, maybe that was just his mental baseline: acting like a drunk.
View Quote

I'm not sure that gene5 wasn't at least 50% artfully crafted persona.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am sure that gene5 was at least 2 different people. The spelling, capitalization, grammar and punctuation are the give away.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:39:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah he was trying to be the way he was...
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 4:53:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
How's Colorado treating you? @Athompson
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Don't forget the guy with the tactical wheelbarrow
View Quote

Ahhh, Gunkid!!!!

My personal favorite as I remember running into him back in the late 1990s, I believe (maybe a bit later) and seeing him on MANY of the old gun boards!!!!

ETA: he went to the slammer as, I think, a "prohibited possessor" and then got out.....AND.....I think he made his way back.  LOLOL!!!  I really need a tactical chihuahua.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:42:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
gene5 is gone??

Holy shit that made me lol, that ball peen hammer is first thing that comes to mind after road captain.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top