Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 8:44:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Best solution.

Repeal Obamacare and then get the  feds out of the health care business. 

Unregulated competition will take care of that market. 
View Quote
That sounds like a grand idea. I think all of the Republicans should make that part of their campaign platform, oh wait....
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 8:47:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Moore is very popular here. I don't care for him personally.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Moore is very popular here. I don't care for him personally.
Very few I've talked to in south Alabama like either one, but Strange is the least popular of the two.  I was very surprised when I found out my Catholic priest is a big supporter of Roy Moore.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

need to create a new party. the MAGA party, with a Lion as the animal..
View Quote
this
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You should definitely relocate to Arizona before seeking public office
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been trying for years but McStain knows exactly how to appeal to the low info folks, the campaign mcstain is a fiscal conservative military supporting small .gov man... obviously not the mcstain we get between elections.
But the idiots keep voting him into office
I'm talking about running against my congressman.

You should definitely relocate to Arizona before seeking public office
Fuck off he's ours

Nolo, unfortunately I live in Bennie Thompson's district, but I wish you well as always. You've been a hell of an asset to this state and its people.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

95% of incumbents get re-elected.

Talk is cheap.
View Quote
Tomorrow is a new day.  Anything can happen.  I might start a business, I might start getting in shape, hell, I might decide learn another language.  BUT, TODAY I decided enough is enough, and I'm going to summon every ounce of my strength to start replacing these cocksuckers and return my country to greatness.  I'm going to start an online campaign at the beginning of next year to expose these bastards and campaign for their challengers, democrats too.  I'm going to make a shit ton of enemies.  Don't care.  They've earned it.  I'm going to create sparks, you wait and see.....
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Godamn, every thread with you.

Yes, we already know you're pissed as hell about a republican winning the last election. Yes, we already know you voted for hillary. Yes, we already know you hate trump.

What we dont know, is why an admitted leftist is still posting here.

I'm going to post a picture of a gun, maybe that will scare you off into your safe space and away from arfcom for awhile.

BOOO!!! It's an ikky evil gun! Go cry in your safe space.
https://cdn3.volusion.com/j4enh.r2en5/v/vspfiles/photos/BCM%20Carry%20Handle%20AR-15-3.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please keep pushing Trump to run as an Independent
Godamn, every thread with you.

Yes, we already know you're pissed as hell about a republican winning the last election. Yes, we already know you voted for hillary. Yes, we already know you hate trump.

What we dont know, is why an admitted leftist is still posting here.

I'm going to post a picture of a gun, maybe that will scare you off into your safe space and away from arfcom for awhile.

BOOO!!! It's an ikky evil gun! Go cry in your safe space.
https://cdn3.volusion.com/j4enh.r2en5/v/vspfiles/photos/BCM%20Carry%20Handle%20AR-15-3.jpg
Oh, look a stock photo of not-your gun LOL

Let’s see one of your own, Comrade
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Talk is cheap.
View Quote
Something I've noticed in the last two election cycles is that GOPe candidates that normally had no problem in the past in the primaries at least had some competition.  Campaigning also ended up costing some candidates  much more money than they were used to spending, too.  If we can keep the heat on, maybe three or four RINOs can get primaried next time.  I had hoped the establishment might have learned something and started fulfilling some of their campaign promises, but it looks like they're going to keep their political masters happy no matter what.  Kicking them out is the only way.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Good.  The R Party is fucking garbage.  I'm glad people are waking up.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

There is a clear-cut distinction between Republicans and Democrats on gun rights.

Plain as day.

McCain, one of the worst Republicans has a B from the NRA. He needs to be primaried.

The best Democrats almost all fall below McCain, with most of them F, and F-. Only one Republican ranks below a C from the NRA. He is from Illinois.

Democrats pack the F and F- ranks on gun rights.

Primary bad Republicans.

Never vote for a Democrat.
View Quote
pretty sure donnelly and tester have  A ratings.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:13:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:17:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:02:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

pretty sure donnelly and tester have  A ratings.
View Quote
Take a look at the F and F- rankings...

What do the F and F- rankings have in common?
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:09:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm not even that.  

There is no party for a guy like me.
View Quote
True, but I've come to realize there is a label.

I used to think I was a "libertarian" because of not fitting in with the ideology D's at all or the R's too well. But was wrong.

Over the last 10 years, I've come to intensely hate the democatic party. So in 2016 I thought "well, I'm not a libertarian, and definitely not a democrat, then I'm a republican."

But over the last year I've seen their behavior, and the wide range of republican politicians, and realized I am not really a GOP guy.

What I am is an anti-democrat. I wouldn't vote for a democrat to lead a committee  in charge of cleaning up horse shit at the state fair, let alone public office. Hate is what defines me, not an alliance with any current political party of politician.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Vote Democrat.

Seriously.

If your choice is a GOP Democrat or a Democrat, vote the GOPe out.

We must destroy Karl Rove and Bill Kristol and the like and thier influence to save this country.

You can get rid of a Democrat easy in a Red State.
View Quote
Actually if Repubs lose, Rove/Kristol will claim credit for having been right, that Trump ruined GOP chances.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 4:02:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

McCain needs to be Primaried.

The Party-Platform on gun rights of the Democrat Party is available  for all to see.

The ultimate goal of the Democrat Party is to restrict gun ownership and gun rights.

Primary bad Republicans.

The Republican Party has issues. But Trump was both a Democrat and a Republican. He would have never won the Primary as a a Democrat.

Trump could not have got Democrats to go vote in their Primary with his support for gun rights in his platform.

Every Republican... Trump, Cruz, etc... each one in the Primary supported gun rights...

Every Democrat both Hillary and Bernie tripped over each other in their attacks on gun ownership... that is hugely significant.

The Democrats have sworn vengeance on gun rights, but let's elect more Democrats? That is DU talk...[
View Quote
I don't always see eye to eye with juni4ling, but here he is 187% right.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Vote Democrat.

Seriously.

If your choice is a GOP Democrat or a Democrat, vote the GOPe out.

We must destroy Karl Rove and Bill Kristol and the like and thier influence to save this country.

You can get rid of a Democrat easy in a Red State.
View Quote
Lol no.  Not gonna vote dem....ever.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

McCain needs to be Primaried.

The Party-Platform on gun rights of the Democrat Party is available  for all to see.

The ultimate goal of the Democrat Party is to restrict gun ownership and gun rights.

Primary bad Republicans.

The Republican Party has issues. But Trump was both a Democrat and a Republican. He would have never won the Primary as a a Democrat.

Trump could not have got Democrats to go vote in their Primary with his support for gun rights in his platform.

Every Republican... Trump, Cruz, etc... each one in the Primary supported gun rights...

Every Democrat both Hillary and Bernie tripped over each other in their attacks on gun ownership... that is hugely significant.

The Democrats have sworn vengeance on gun rights, but let's elect more Democrats? That is DU talk...[
View Quote
Shitstain McCain doesn't come up for re-election until 2022.
He'll be dead before then.

Same for Collins, Murkowski, & everyone else blocking Trump - they can't be touched for 6 years & expect us to forget by then.
They provide cover for their vulnerable senate buddies & will continue to do so until they also get another 6 year term.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 6:51:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
McCain should be removed from any committee he's currently serving on.  Matter of fact, he should have been removed the first time he cozied up with the Democrats and had the RNC have a stern talk with him about support and funding of his next election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If McCain really has a GBM brain tumor, he's dead.  I don't see him making it to 2018.  This is their chance to get a non-RINO into office.
McCain should be removed from any committee he's currently serving on.  Matter of fact, he should have been removed the first time he cozied up with the Democrats and had the RNC have a stern talk with him about support and funding of his next election.
The fact that they didn't shows you where they stand. The RNC is big government types.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been trying for years but McStain knows exactly how to appeal to the low info folks, the campaign mcstain is a fiscal conservative military supporting small .gov man... obviously not the mcstain we get between elections.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 7:40:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Talk is cheap.
View Quote
Truth. This is what happed to his last primary challenger.

Roanoke, VA (AP) Longtime incumbent Rep. Bob Goodlatte has won the 6th Congressional District GOP primary. (June 2016)

Goodlatte defeated tea party favorite Harry Griego Tuesday by 80 percent to 20 percent, with 11 percent of the precincts reporting. (ended-up 78%)

Goodlatte is the head of the powerful House Judiciary Committee, and enjoyed a large lead in campaign money over his opponent. The 12-time incumbent focused his campaign on his work on Congress, particularly his support for a balanced federal budget and the 2nd amendment.

Griego, an Air Force veteran, tried to paint Goodlatte as part of the Washington establishment who was out of touch with the district.

The 6th District stretches from the northern Shenandoah Valley to Roanoke.

I'll vote against him against him in the primary if Griego tries again....for all the good that will do.

Goodlatte's 2A views aside I figure anyone that works towards passing a Bill that brings in foreign labor to work for peanuts and has a record of being the go-to "Mr. Helper" in the House on bringing in H2A workers is not worth my vote.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
True, but I've come to realize there is a label.

I used to think I was a "libertarian" because of not fitting in with the ideology D's at all or the R's too well. But was wrong.

Over the last 10 years, I've come to intensely hate the democatic party. So in 2016 I thought "well, I'm not a libertarian, and definitely not a democrat, then I'm a republican."

But over the last year I've seen their behavior, and the wide range of republican politicians, and realized I am not really a GOP guy.

What I am is an anti-democrat. I wouldn't vote for a democrat to lead a committee  in charge of cleaning up horse shit at the state fair, let alone public office. Hate is what defines me, not an alliance with any current political party of politician.
View Quote
I'll allow it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
President Trump could run as an independent in 2020 and win.
View Quote
Don't count on that.  Independents are not God's gift to the voter base.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.... you're not talking me into doing that right now. 
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 12:15:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The fact that they didn't shows you where they stand. The RNC is big government types.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If McCain really has a GBM brain tumor, he's dead.  I don't see him making it to 2018.  This is their chance to get a non-RINO into office.
There is no doubt to where they stand.  If they're going to stand firm and give us the finger, maybe we can eventually do the same to them.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top