Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:19:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Well spoken. I like him.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not a Trump fan in general, will obviously vote for him if he's the nominee.

His son? Yah, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.
View Quote

I'm with ya
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:20:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I think his sons a member on here
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Trump taught his kid how to shoot and hunt in his Manhattan apartment?

Trump supporters are ridiculous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since Trump is so anti-gun he probably hates his son.

his manhattan "apartment" is probably bigger than the entire parcel you built your house on, so yeah maybe they had a shooting range,lol but what a stupid point you tried to make

these guys can go anywhere in the world, he could buy an island to teach his kids to shoot, or maybe its something he never knew he liked or the kid taught himself to shoot, who knows its all as reasonable as your silly assumption
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You trump supporters literally are reaching into the sky for anything. lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's definitely represents his dad very well. Seems like a very sharp dude.

Everything thing I have seen or heard about Trump's kids has been good.  They all seem to have their shit together, to me that says a lot about him.

You can tell a lot about a person by how they raise their kids

You trump supporters literally are reaching into the sky for anything. lol

You Cruz supporters are backing a loser that looks like a pedo.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:28:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Imagine the Arsenal a trump kid could build.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:36:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You believe the guy that changed overnight from a liberal democrat to a staunch republican conservative? lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He was on Greta tonight. Sharp guy for sure.

The Donald has very educated children.

Right?  They say exactly what you want to here, when you need to hear it.

Yawn

Yet you believe a back stabbing career politician like Rubio

You believe the guy that changed overnight from a liberal democrat to a staunch republican conservative? lol

come on, by now you know what youtube is.  Their are videos from back in a time when you could admit you were a republican.  

I too agree with liberals all the time, I want their damned money - better in my hands than some liberal cause.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:39:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure you misread my thought on the whole thing. I'm still open for suggestions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I could actually approach that kid and ask him questions about his father on his dads
real positions. And got the answers he gave me I might trust Trump.

I know that my children are honest about me when asked. I told them to be.

Any father can be full of shit in his own mind but your kids speak the truth about you
directly or indirectly by their tells.

I honestly believe that a lot of you guys are going to be surprised when Trumps wins the general election.

I also think that many of you will be pleasantly surprised with how the gun issue goes un President Trump.

I think/hope/believe that Trump may go down as the most pro-gun president in history.

Think about it... He is from New York City and he is running on a gun platform that is to the right of any President in modern history...  I don't see him running on the issue so strongly, only to turn around and cut us.

I'm pretty sure you misread my thought on the whole thing. I'm still open for suggestions.

Tweet him, bet he has a twitter account....bet he will respond as well..............
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:42:51 PM EDT
[#9]
That is the first time I've heard him speak and I was impressed! Great to see someone in his position be such a strong 2A supporter and knowledgeable gun person.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:46:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I will admit it, I am impressed by the guy. he seems genuine, a trait I don't see in his father.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:46:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd be surprised if he wasn't
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump's whole family is awesome.  

You know them by their fruits.

View Quote

The *grandpa* certainly produced good friuts...

As for the "fruits" of Trump... Multiple divorces, cheated while marrid, had multiple girlfriends, had his wife pose naked for money... Not so great fruits...
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

his manhattan "apartment" is probably bigger than the entire parcel you built your house on, so yeah maybe they had a shooting range,lol but what a stupid point you tried to make

these guys can go anywhere in the world, he could buy an island to teach his kids to shoot, or maybe its something he never knew he liked or the kid taught himself to shoot, who knows its all as reasonable as your silly assumption
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My point is that the *grandpa* raised the boys conservative after Trump divorced their mom...

Trump did not teach the boys conservative ideals and he did not teach them to hunt and shoot...

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:51:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

As for the "fruits" of Trump... Multiple divorces, cheated while marrid, had multiple girlfriends, had his wife pose naked for money... Not so great fruits...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well adjusted, patriotic, loyal and competent children.

Your argument is invalid.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I will admit it, I am impressed by the guy. he seems genuine, a trait I don't see in his father.
View Quote

I actually think Trump is quite genuine.

People just don't know what to make of it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:56:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Seems like a good guy!
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 10:59:14 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I'm with ya
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not a Trump fan in general, will obviously vote for him if he's the nominee.

His son? Yah, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

I'm with ya
A vote for Trump is a vote for Trump Jr
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:01:34 PM EDT
[#18]

I don't think many here will get that reference.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:04:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No silly, he is a trojan horse who has conspired secretly with the Clintons, the Bilderbergers, and international banksters to either throw the election to Hillary or to set up a dictatorship. Get with the program!
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:04:02 PM EDT
[#20]
He's the one who should be running
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:06:17 PM EDT
[#21]
His gun attitude really seems genuine, but I hope he recognizes that when he comments about he and his family members have concealed carry permits-"And we carry,"  that right to bear arms in New York City isn't granted by the city government to everyone. If he was a plumber working at Trump Towers, he'd never have the political connections to be able to get that carry permit.

A constitutional right is being denied to people that will vote for his father, and I hope both he and Donald grasp the seriousness of what that means.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn, he is in touch with the 2A supporters. I'm impressed.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#23]
I haven't been a Trump supporter.  More Cruz, but it looks like neither Cruz nor Rubio are going to give up.  Something about Trump makes me want to like him.  The kid makes me want to like him, but history of Trump is another.  I am paying attention more to Trump and recent stuff looks good, but past?

I want to hear what he says about the nfa.  That will be the decider for me.  You reading this Jr (or Trump rep)?  You should be since your a gun owner.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:26:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Damn, he is in touch with the 2A supporters. I'm impressed.
View Quote

He has a heck of a campaign team there.

Everything I have seen of his kids has them being articulate, smart and engaging.
And all the women folk are hot.

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:30:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No silly, he is a trojan horse who has conspired secretly with the Clintons, the Bilderbergers, and international banksters to either throw the election to Hillary or to set up a dictatorship. Get with the program!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, I thought he is a cyborg re-construction of Hitler who was created in Argentina circa 1945

The timelines match up:

Hitler: "Died" 1945
Trump: Born 1946
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:38:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Trump didn't raise those kids and he was pretty absent from their life for any of that

But he did make a lot of pizza commercials
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

As long as a person can do something for him he doesn't hate anyone...it's business..it isn't personal.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I haven't been a Trump supporter.  More Cruz, but it looks like neither Cruz nor Rubio are going to give up.  Something about Trump makes me want to like him.  The kid makes me want to like him, but history of Trump is another.  I am paying attention more to Trump and recent stuff looks good, but past?

I want to hear what he says about the nfa.  That will be the decider for me.  You reading this Jr (or Trump rep)?  You should be since your a gun owner.
View Quote

That about sums up my thoughts as well, although what % of the U.S. population even knows what the NFA is and can accurately describe it?

2-3 million? Not criticizing at all as speaking on modifying or repealing NFA / GCA68 / Hughes etc, would likely gain Trump votes, but how many? And how many would he lose?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:41:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow!  That's a sharp and articulate young man.  There's no doubt in my mind that he's as solid as can be on the 2A.  

I'm fortunate to say that I had a great relationship with my Dad. He was a good and humble man.  But there were a couple subjects that were deeply ingrained in him, that no amount of discussion on my part would have changed his mind on.    

It's this sort of thing that gives me pause.  Yes, Trump's son is as solid as they get.  But will Dad listen when given the chance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:41:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would be very surprised if Trump did not own land,houses,properties in all sorts of countries...he is a citizen of the world as are all the members of the elite...

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:42:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Trump didn't raise those kids and he was pretty absent from their life for any of that

View Quote

BS

Do you just make stuff up on the fly based on your feelings or do you have facts to back that up?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:42:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seriously? Do you require Rubio or Cruz to give opinions about the NFA?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:43:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Nice
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:44:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, that's awesome-sause, you're talking them up.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Fuck now, we'd be better off if even an eighth of an eighth of what ol Jr said was accurate. Those of you that say something like "I'll never vote for anyone but Cruz in the general" are doing NOTHING but pissing away any hope you may have...

...I like Cruz but would NOT vote for a write-in, 3rd party or NOT vote because Trump gets the nom. Wake up...
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I want to fuck his sister
View Quote

The one that hangs out with Chelsea Clinton?
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:48:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:49:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

BS

Do you just make stuff up on the fly based on your feelings or do you have facts to back that up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS

Ok hammermill phase 2

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:50:08 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Trump Junior shoots an AR15A2 in NRA Service Rifle competition.
View Quote
he has bought stuff from me on gunbroker

Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:50:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

She's about 9 months along.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:50:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Donald is not a reasonable man.  If he made a move to do anything. Be it gun control nobody including hisbson would change that.  Anyvattemot will just make him dig hisbheels in deeper.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:52:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ok hammermill phase 2

https://youtu.be/pvp-XMqnh-g
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS

Ok hammermill phase 2

I meant the part of Trump not being in his son's life

But thanks for the commercial, now I want pizza
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:53:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Donald Trump defending sons' sport killing
of exotic African animals may finally doom
billionaire blowhard's campaign.

New York Daily News headline August 1 2015.

Wrong then and still wrong.  What's with the press??
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:54:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Junior 2024
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Donald is not a reasonable man.  If he made a move to do anything. Be it gun control nobody including hisbson would change that.  Anyvattemot will just make him dig hisbheels in deeper.
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

That seems very plausible.
Link Posted: 2/22/2016 11:59:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BS

Ok hammermill phase 2

< CoC 6 violation deleted - please check your e-mail >

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:00:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gym007?

Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:01:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

His dad never taught him to shoot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's definitely represents his dad very well. Seems like a very sharp dude.

His dad never taught him to shoot.

Neither did mine. Yet here I am.

Cruz 2016
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top