Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/24/2018 9:11:45 AM EDT
Seems like the hardest pushback against illegals are coming from not the alt right but legal immigrants in a lot of cases.

In my town there is a lot of anger towards The push for any kind of deal on immigration from that side. I hear it pretty much daily.

I can see the argument when you go through years and years of red tape and hurdles to be granted status when someone from Mexico crosses the border illegally and the democrats want to give them the same status I can see how It would piss off the legal immigrants.

That is the side of the discussion we don't hear enough and we should .
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:14:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Makes sense to me (legal immigrant).

Who would wait in line for years and years and then cheer as some fuck cuts line, gets everything easy, and is celebrated as a "victim"?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I did it the legal way, I waited the right amount of time, did the paperwork, took the test.  All that time I was working and paying taxes.

... screw illegals.  It's a crime isn't it?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:17:47 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be like your employer hiring someone with no skills or experience, paying them the same as you, and then making you train them.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:20:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I did it the legal way, I waited the right amount of time, did the paperwork, took the test.  All that time I was working and paying taxes.

View Quote
My mom got approved for a work visa in the late 70s from Zambia. She came to the states to learn how to fly and make a career out of it. Met my dad and they dated for a few years and married. I came along about a year later. She's not a US citizen but a resident alien(immigrant) she's in the same boat. Why reward breaking the law?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:22:02 AM EDT
[#5]
A good portion of my workforce is immigrants and they get pissed talking about " scammers" getting it done the easy way. They have very little good to say about illegals and the dreamers as they did it the right way.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:22:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Who would wait in line for years and years and then cheer as some fuck cuts line, gets everything easy, and is celebrated as a "victim"?
View Quote
concur, also legal immigrant
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I have a lot of respect for legal immigrants that are truly seeking a better life for their family.  I have zero respect for those that side step laws and are now demanding the same rights that you stood in line for.  This topic needs to be heard across the nation as it sheds light on a subject many in the left want to keep hidden.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:24:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Same here.  Citizen since 2010.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#9]
What the fuck is a dreamer? Is that a euphemism for an illegal alien?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:26:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It would be like your employer hiring someone with no skills or experience, paying them the same as you, and then making you train them.
View Quote
That would be legal H1b immigration - and only commies are against that according to GD history.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:28:04 AM EDT
[#11]
As has been said a bunch of times, DACA is a bargaining chip to get tighter border security so the problem does not perpetuate.  DACA is an easier pill for a lot of people to swallow because the kids did not break the law.  The GOP can place all kinds of restrictions on a bill and the Dems have to take it if they want DACA and look like they just used DACA for political purposes if they dont.  We can't get everything our way, unless we have a super majority.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:28:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Legal immigrant here too.
If I have to jump through all the hoops and cut through all the red tape (and there is a CRAP ton of it) to become a citizen, then so does everyone else who wants to do it.
Its not an easy thing to do, and I don't think it SHOULD be easy.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Fuck'em, from legal immigrant.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
People bought in as children by their parents
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#15]
I was born in Cuba many years ago and I became a US citizen. All these cock sucking illegal motherfuckers that broke into my USA, send all those bastards back to their shitholes. This American does not want them in my United States of America.

Fuck the illegals...
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#16]
I have become friendly with one of the custodial guys at work. LEGAL immigrant from Columbia who went through the long and convoluted process to come here legally with his wife. Surprise, but it was not his childhood dream to pull trash in a high- rise office building but he and his wife did what they have to do to build a better life for themselves and their kids.

He is so pissed-off that ILLEGALS are given so much special consideration while honest, hard working people pick up the tab. He also hates that Liberals assume he is on "their side" of the DACA debate.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Been saying it for a while... legal immigrants hate illegals since they cut the line that all the legals did.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
As has been said a bunch of times, DACA is a bargaining chip to get tighter border security so the problem does not perpetuate.  DACA is an easier pill for a lot of people to swallow because the kids did not break the law.  The GOP can place all kinds of restrictions on a bill and the Dems have to take it if they want DACA and look like they just used DACA for political purposes if they dont.  We can't get everything our way, unless we have a super majority.
View Quote
Bullshit. Their mere presence is in violation of the law.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Sure looks that way to me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:02:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Stop using the stupid term "alt-right".

It was made up by the left and it's retarded.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yes, only that happens. Its called federal employment . Don't ask me how I know
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Ever been in a long line patiently waiting for your turn when a gang of thugs push their way in line at the front and tell the rest of you to
suck it or do something about it...?

Imagine that same line where the controllers of what everyone is waiting for join on the side of the thugs who jump in the front...pushing the legitimate
back and then allowing a never ending gang of thugs in front of them...

Heartbreaking really.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#23]
While I feel for kids who were brought here illegally, my kids do not get to enjoy the $3.2M mansion if the state seizes all of the proceeds from my cocaine business.

Why is this any different?

<---legally migrated here.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:14:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Its about economic competition.  Each demographic tends to oppose immigration by any demographic that they perceive as competition.  Desegregation of the workplaces in the South in the 60's was primarily opposed by unskilled/low skill labor, not the managers and executives.  This is because the unskilled/low skill labor demographic would face economic competition from the removal of racial barriers, while the management and executives did not.

Same thing today.

Talk about bringing in thousands of foreign engineers and accountants, and the engineers and accountants demographic will be up in arms.  Talk about bringing in foreign unskilled/low skill labor, and that demographic will be up in arms.

Trump's talk about bringing in the best and the brightest is no accident.  He is marketing to his demographic.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#25]
I agree with Ann Coulter.  I would be more inclined to give green cards to non-Schemer IAs than the Schemers.  They are poorly educated - most have not graduated HS- they are illiterate or almost illiterate in English- and only a few are in the military.  They are the people I would deport first.  If they're so wonderful, they'll help make Mexico or Guatemala a better place.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:45:59 AM EDT
[#26]
Correct. I know A LOT of European immigrants (family & friends). Very conservative and very anti illegal immigration...this is the norm with them, not an exception.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I agree with Ann Coulter.  I would be more inclined to give green cards to non-Schemer IAs than the Schemers.  They are poorly educated - most have not graduated HS- they are illiterate or almost illiterate in English- and only a few are in the military.  They are the people I would deport first.  If they're so wonderful, they'll help make Mexico or Guatemala a better place.
View Quote
You got Obama-Soros people down in Mexico and Latin America stirring them up pushing and enabling them to invade...

It's the communist Cloward-Piven strategy to destroy us.

A passive aggressive invasion using a Christian nations "feelings" of helping the unfortunate against them...

The generational communists are very practiced at this and have decades of practice and a over century to take over our great institutions...
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#28]
I know a Mexican immigrant with a PhD from a US school.  Took him forever. He hates illegals and any amnesty talk.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#29]
To be a legal immigrant is not easy, I'd be pissed too!

On a personal note I'm pissed too!
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I have a lot of respect for legal immigrants that are truly seeking a better life for their family.  I have zero respect for those that side step laws and are now demanding the same rights that you stood in line for.  This topic needs to be heard across the nation as it sheds light on a subject many in the left want to keep hidden.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NI + hot avatar = moar win
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:05:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

Another +1, citizen since 2016
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:09:34 AM EDT
[#32]
I get pissed when people cut in line waiting for a roller coaster or save the spot for the friend or family in line. I would be really pissed if I was waiting to be a citizen and some asshole that broke the law skipped ahead of me.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#33]
The legal immigrants need to make a much bigger fuss about this fiasco. Of course the MSM will try to cover it up, but there are plenty of other ways to get the word out.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#34]
I have a friend whose wife is a Fillipino.  He married her while TDY in Manila, and it took her three years just to be able to legally get in the USA.  She was also told that if she accepted any public assistance - welfare, unemployment, food stamps - she would be deported!  After she came to the USA, she got her citizenship a few years later.

She's 100% against illegal immigration.  She did it the right (legal) way, and she believes others should as well.

What is funny is that Mexicans will start speaking to her in Spanish at Walmart.  She responds back to them in Tagalog
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:31:08 AM EDT
[#35]
I’ve got a number of friends who’s parents came here in the 70’s and some during the 80’s, their from Mexico and their pissed that some think they should go to the front of the line, while my friends did it the legal correct way, I agree it is bullshit, and a slap to those who followed the law, and did it the legal way.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#36]
So how does everyone propose getting immigration reform and a wall?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:35:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Errbody wants to be American until it's time to do American shit. Paperwork and tests for example.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Yeah every time some chump starts the whole fuck trump. We deserve to stay here. I ask them hey I waited 8 years, did my paperwork, took test.  Why the fuck would I think it's ok for an illegal to be here. Put urself in my shoe.

They STFU instantly
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:40:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
Agree!  Don’t cut in line!
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:40:41 AM EDT
[#40]
There was a small group of DACA supporters protesting Trump in front of the federal building yesterday.  They were all older white people.  Their signs asked drivers to honk in support.  No one honked while I drove by.

The dreamers are actually cheaters.  No one should support cheaters.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 11:51:14 AM EDT
[#41]
It's great to see our legal immigrants contributing to our (mostly) free society.

I whole-heartedly support them in their endeavors for a better life & agree with them in loathing the fact that those that want to duck the system are getting treated better than us with more protections in some areas of the country.

Quoted:
I was born in Cuba many years ago and I became a US citizen. All these cock sucking illegal motherfuckers that broke into my USA, send all those bastards back to their shitholes. This American does not want them in my United States of America.

Fuck the illegals...
View Quote
I had a Cuban immigrant woman that lived a few houses down where I grew up in FL. She was one of the hardest working persons I have ever known.

Unfortunately her kids turned out to be the epitome of FSA mooches for quite a long period of time. It wasn't because she was not a good person it was because of their bad decisions & being a single mom.

I'm glad you're here & I hope the best for you & your family.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
I agree, a deal will be made at some point. One thing they should add is no right to vote in any election. If an individual has ever been officially adjudicated to have committed the crime of illegal immigration knowingly or unknowingly, they lose the right to vote. No exceptions.
Of course, we have RINOS/GOPe involved and they will most likely justify whatever ass fucking we as Americans receive when they make the DACA deal.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:25:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Can you blame them?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Dreamers=H1B visas?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Wife unit is a US Citizen and a legal immigrant from Ecuador. Except for the accent, she is more American than most native born citizens. When Hildog lost, she was posting anywhere she could how happy she was that "THE WITCH LOST!!!"

And yes, the amnesty push pisses her off. Bigly.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#46]
I work with three guys that did it the right way.  All three of them say fuck those people.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
A good portion of my workforce is immigrants and they get pissed talking about " scammers" getting it done the easy way. They have very little good to say about illegals and the dreamers as they did it the right way.
View Quote
Cummins?  CAT?
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#48]
my wife is extremely pissed about it all.  she did it all the right way.  she's got some stories from her latina group of friends (some legal, some illegal) that will piss you right the @#$% off.  everyone just assumes shes democrat.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:38:30 PM EDT
[#49]
My uncle is a legal immigrant.  He refers to illegals as line jumping, free loading pieces of shit...
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 2:40:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nah, it's a euphemism for wetback.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top