Easy. Go through the snatch folds until you smell shit then go back 2

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 12:49:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Inferior
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 12:52:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Even midcap draws the line when the mass generates it's own gravitational field.

Cut the man some slack.
View Quote

...or, maybe a lot of slack in this case.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 12:54:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Is that the next sports illustrated swim suit edition cover model?

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 1:12:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My fucking luck. I’d be in the middle seat next to the whale…
View Quote

I was on a flight that was filling up and getting ready to depart. I had a window seat and there was a guy in the isle seat with no one in the middle.  We looked at each other and I said something like, “I guess we have some extra room today.”  He smiled at first, but then he looked toward the front of the plane like
I looked forward and boarding the plane was a very hefty woman. Not as large as the one in the OP, but still up there. Our middle seat was the only one left so we both knew what was coming.

Yeah, that was a long flight.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 1:28:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 4:56:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
She'll be dead soon. Pity the poor bastards that will have to haul her carcass out from where she dies.
View Quote

No. That's only a short trip and you don't have to listen to her.
I feel for the health care providers that will have to take total care of her until she dies.
Poor nurses and CNAs. Not to mention the money that will be wasted on her.
I hate fat people.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 5:06:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Wonder how the pilots handled weight and balance calculations for that flight.

"Sorry folks, but we'll be making an extra fuel stop today, because we couldn't take on our normal amount."
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:22:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I bet she can really yeat a lot of food.  Like when she goes to Wendy's, she drives the mini van so when she orders 6 'big buffford' meals she doesn't feel guilty, but the sight of her and her one exlarge diet coke tips off the Wendy's workers.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:40:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Is Tip Assist available for commercial aircraft?
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:56:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Her husband is posting on FatAzz.com that he actually prefers her to be that size.

Becawz Real Wimmenz haz Curves!!
View Quote

There is a different between "curves" and "Tectonic Folds". He really should learn the difference. (I'll assume he is into something akin to cellulite spelunking.)
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Needs blue or pink hair.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:19:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't you suppose on your way to weighing 600 lbs you'd stop and think,  " man, I'm getting fat ! " at some point?
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:22:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Surprised she made it down the aisle.

Does she pay for 2 seats, or is the airline getting screwed?
View Quote

Imagine when she has to get up in the middle of the flight to use the restroom...
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:23:11 AM EDT
[#15]
missing a service animal
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:25:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Did you not read the words on the pic?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you not read the words on the pic?

Do you need to hog up both seats?

“I do”

It really isn’t clear.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 7:26:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Goes to show how Covid was pure bs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
COVID had one job...

Goes to show how Covid was pure bs

She has a mask on so she is safe.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Cap, I'm having to put a little starboard roll on the  yoke to keep her level.  Did you notice that?  What's going on with the aircraft?

Tantor, kid. Tantor.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

“I do”

It really isn’t clear.
View Quote

The actual question is

"Are you using that armrest as a dildo?"
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:18:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The actual question is

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

“I do”

It really isn’t clear.

The actual question is

and

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
missing a service animal
View Quote
It was a cow, and it did double duty as lunch.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Although, buying a second seat so you can have enough room doesn't seem like a bad idea.  I would be willing to buy a second seat just so I have room for my knees instead of being crammed in the back of the seat in front of me.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#23]
She's not fat, she's big boned.
She's got an eating disorder.  She can't stop eating.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:29:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm sure every time she looks in the mirror her body disgusts her. I'm sure mentioning her weight is a quick way to anger her. Do people not understand that not everything people say is the truth? Often times it's the furthest thing from the truth and only just what they aspire to be. She's posting this shit on the internet because she feels like the lardass she is and wants people to tell her she's sexy at any size or some other form of ass kissing so she feels better about being so big she needs two seats.

Are people in this country really so shallow and superficial they can't even peel back one layer of people's psyche?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can smell the under-tit cheese from here. There's parts of her that don't get wet when she's submerged in the pool.

she is not ashamed of being obeast either. She acts like it's normal.

I'm sure every time she looks in the mirror her body disgusts her. I'm sure mentioning her weight is a quick way to anger her. Do people not understand that not everything people say is the truth? Often times it's the furthest thing from the truth and only just what they aspire to be. She's posting this shit on the internet because she feels like the lardass she is and wants people to tell her she's sexy at any size or some other form of ass kissing so she feels better about being so big she needs two seats.

Are people in this country really so shallow and superficial they can't even peel back one layer of people's psyche?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:32:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I was on a flight that was filling up and getting ready to depart. I had a window seat and there was a guy in the isle seat with no one in the middle.  We looked at each other and I said something like, “I guess we have some extra room today.”  He smiled at first, but then he looked toward the front of the plane like
I looked forward and boarding the plane was a very hefty woman. Not as large as the one in the OP, but still up there. Our middle seat was the only one left so we both knew what was coming.

View Quote

Is your own fault you maroon. You never EVER say something like that (or even think it too hard) until the doors are shut, they've pushed back, and everyone is seated.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:33:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I’ve always maintained that seats on a plane shouldn’t be flat rate, they should be sold by the pound.
View Quote

I say by the square foot.  There's lots of fit, tall people that would be fucked if you sold seats by the pound.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:36:46 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
She'll be dead soon. Pity the poor bastards that will have to haul her carcass out from where she dies.
View Quote

Forklift
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I bet she can really yeat a lot of food.  Like when she goes to Wendy's, she drives the mini van so when she orders 6 'big buffford' meals she doesn't feel guilty, but the sight of her and her one exlarge diet coke tips off the Wendy's workers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Although, buying a second seat so you can have enough room doesn't seem like a bad idea.  I would be willing to buy a second seat just so I have room for my knees instead of being crammed in the back of the seat in front of me.
View Quote
First (business) class all the things.

I no longer fly coach because back in the 2016, I was in a window seat and a dude about her size was in the middle. I was smashed up against the bulkhead to try to prevent his fat rolls from touching me, and I couldn't. I got to enjoy his sweaty blubber the entire way.

Never again, regardless of the cost.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:38:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Mam we're going to need you to sit in the back row for take-off then you can move back to your assigned seat.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Airline is getting screwed?
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 9:31:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Am I the only one that saw the title and thought “yeah, any time past 30 minutes above 12,500 you need O2, doesn’t matter how many seats?”

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'll bet she makes one hell of a sammich...
View Quote

She can probably suck your soul out of your dick too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 9:49:56 AM EDT
[#34]

better make that two pallets
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:25:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Is your own fault you maroon. You never EVER say something like that (or even think it too hard) until the doors are shut, they've pushed back, and everyone is seated.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EXACTLY that is like saying "MacBeth" while rehersig the scottish play. you simply DONT it curses the production.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:30:54 AM EDT
[#36]
And the airline charged me $50 because my 45 pound allowable checked bag weighed 47 pounds when she weighs 3 times me and my bags put together.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:57:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 11:30:19 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm confused.

I thought they migrated in the ocean.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#40]
The real issue that gets me, is that she revels in her obesity and subsequent medical issues. People are weird.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 5:09:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I can smell the under-tit cheese from here. There's parts of her that don't get wet when she's submerged in the pool.
View Quote

Aaaaggghhh.

We're having goat cheese pizza for dinner in a few hours.

I'm not going to be able to eat it now.

Link Posted: 7/19/2022 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
missing a service animal
View Quote

Her service animal is a hippo.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:47:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#46]
If I had a calf that big, I'd cut it.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
She should have to fly cargo

Holy shit

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfaJQeKJPeE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
View Quote

"Comments on this post have been limited."
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Whoa, but the comments that are there are decidedly NOT in tons-of-funs favor.
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:57:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Shar pei arms
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 6:58:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Obese people deserve to be shamed, fuck that.

Fucking pig. Keep eating sweetheart.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top