BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You wish.  This has been getting press for some time now.  Are we a little slow on the uptake ?  

kwg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The administration has no constitutional authority over local zoning laws. Fuck off.

Oh, bless your heart.

You wish.  This has been getting press for some time now.  Are we a little slow on the uptake ?  

kwg

Yes, I think you are.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:07:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know a lots of places where that really will not go over well..............

For example; Xiden's neck of the woods and north, northwest and east to a point of him, well it just ain't gonna happen.
View Quote

That's a feature. Rich areas will forgo the federal money so they can keep their racist rules.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All part of the plan to destroy the middle class. That will destroy the backbone of this country.
View Quote

Well maybe that backbone should have chosen to be less white and follow the lead of the liver, or kidneys, or blood or muscle and chosen to not be white.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:22:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Remember when they decided to destroy Europe with African refugees and they would quickly try and build relocation centers in small towns.

Some of those towns decided to torch the buildings to save the local populace.

Seemed to work
View Quote

Might start neckbearding road flares and diesel, you know, before the rush/shortages.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm sure the renters you hate have excuses just like you do.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was my third place after moving out on my own. Also since I was on the hire lists of a half dozen police and fire departments I didn't want to buy and lock myself into an area I'd have to move from when I got hired by one of them.

Now I'm a lowlife landlord. Until my last rental property sells that is.

I'm sure the renters you hate have excuses just like you do.

You should probably pick up some monistat or something dude.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You should probably pick up some monistat or something dude.
View Quote

This is a sandy vagina thread but it’s not my vagina that’s sandy, it’s the people who want the central planners to artificially depress the value of their land so that their neighbors can’t build what they want to build.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
All part of the plan to destroy the middle class. That will destroy the backbone of this country.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
SNIP
View Quote

You give them too much credit. They don’t know what they are doing.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

They don't care to improve anyone's situation.  They want to force everyone into an equally shitty existence.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The administration has no constitutional authority over local zoning laws. Fuck off.
View Quote

LOL this guy thinks an illegitimate president parading as "duly elected", with the backing of corrupt government agencies like the FBI, in collusion with Big Tech really cares about what's legal.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Like to see how they would do it in my area.

No public sewer system everyone on septic and well water.
And the septic systems have to be hybrid because the land does not perk well and each lot has to be a min of 3 acres because your well has to be a min of 100' from your and your neighbors septic system.

Good luck putting a MDU nearby.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#12]
The wealthy see this coming.  There are a lot of new developments around Austin that are out of the city limits with big lots, security fences,  private guards, and very strict covenants.  I am surrounded by them now and that is exactly what I want.  I moved out when I saw Code Next wanted to make my street multi family with up to three units per lot.  

New neighborhood is outside city limits, 1-3 acre lots, strict building and lot covenants, and surrounded by the mega rich who have a vested interest in assuring we stay a nice area.  

Eventually CodeNext or the Feds version will pass.  It’s going to be a very ugly and rude awakening for Circle C and others who though they bought the American dream.  They are getting a taste now with Austin threatening to move the homeless into the parks.

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 5:12:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Civil war can't come fast enough
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:56:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Posted By DominicanGalil:

Passive statements like this is why the left and a lot of.people assume the right is racist. It's clear what you're implying. But you wouldn't say that if it were some white trash in a rural area.  Which the majority of these cases are white trash. So let's be real.
I'd like to tell proudly tell people I'm conservative but people acting like rural white America is better than inner city blackville is what makes me shake my head sometimes.  We're better than this

This guy from the Wal Mart thread will be happy about this decision.
Those rural white-trash racist tweakers will get their come-uppance once the “inner city blackville” folks show up.
Link Posted: 7/17/2021 2:23:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Start in Gulf Breeze, FL. Liberal shit-head haven of Florida.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top