BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#1]
dos
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Tell her you're an Anal Justice Warrior.  
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:05:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

But does she vote for people that do?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been dating / married to a liberal for 20 years . Works fine for me

My wife is too. No issues here at all.

Not trying to start shit but how can you be with someone that has such different fundamental beliefs?

We agree on the things that matter, she's an amazing mother to my boys and works hard. Never has had one issue with my guns, especially my black rifles.

But does she vote for people that do?

Negative. I know for a fact though she doesn't like Hillary.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is now the third vote for this. Motion carries.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Not trying to start shit but how can you be with someone that has such different fundamental beliefs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really the case .
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:06:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This must be a troll thread because I don't think you would be dumb enough to date a liberal.
View Quote

Some people have to try it at least once to find out how bad a relationship can be. It makes them appreciate the good relationships that much more...
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Liberals who are supposed to be liberal, as in offering much free rein and latitude, are the most close minded segregationist there are.
I dated a liberal because she had a fine rack  and a G-G-GREAT ASS and everything caused a with her.
Saying the Lord's prayer over dinner at Christmas, hanging the flag out on Memorial Day, laughing at Jamie Lee Curtis, calling Indians Indians and not Native Americans and a metric ton buttload of other infractions I committed and I'm sure just as many I wasn't aware of.

She didn't believe in God or religion and yet expected lots of gifts on Christmas.

We finally split because, according to her, I was a 'cowboy' and she was a hippy that loved diversity.  So much for not profiling and being accepting of others.  Show me a liberal and I'll show you a double standard, hypocrite.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok. So she is a liberal who is ok with guns and doesn't vote for liberals? I guess that could work. Does she just not want to be called a republican?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not really the case .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not really the case .

Kind of is. I could never be with someone who gets wet over the thought of bigger govt, and more control, more laws, more social programs, more taxes
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
dos
View Quote

CP/M

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#12]
No pics... we have rules... and yes, I've posted pics of mine several times... including in BOTD
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#13]
There are RULEZ!!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:19:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ok. So she is a liberal who is ok with guns and doesn't vote for liberals? I guess that could work. Does she just not want to be called a republican?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She' no republican, she did vote for O.....
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Kind of is. I could never be with someone who gets wet over the thought of bigger govt, and more control, more laws, more social programs, more taxes
View Quote

Fundamentally ,  I hope most good people belive that everyone should be treated equally , and no one should suffer due to factors out of their control . What that means and how we get there is what if different .
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both times? I'm honestly curious, what does she think of her choice?

I recently found out my mom voted for him the 1st time. Now she is convinced he is trying to destroy the country.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:31:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Put it in her ass while informing her that she supports this as a constitutional right and that she just needs to accept it and stop being a hole bigot. Equality.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#19]
In my experience....Liberal women, unless they are diehard feminazi or a lesbian, seem to be attracted to conservative men.  

I've had more than one admit it.  

I used to share lunch break with a very funny, but very liberal woman who happens to married to a local conservative politician.  I asked her how that happened, and she said, "Have you seen liberal men?  I'm more manly than they are.  "I don't want a man who cries more than I do and gets his feelings hurt over the least little thing."

I spit out my lunch I was laughing so hard.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:31:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:34:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
In my experience....Liberal women, unless they are diehard feminazi or a lesbian, seem to be attracted to conservative men.  

I've had more than one admit it.  One of my coworkers is about as liberal as they come and is married to a conservative politician.  I asked her how that happened, and she said, "Have you seen liberal men?  I'm more manly than they are."  

View Quote

She is right, they have NO balls at all.  None.  Zip, Zero, Zilch.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I recently found out my mom voted for him the 1st time. Now she is convinced he is trying to destroy the country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both times, she doesn't care for him now. Most people I know that voted for him feel that he's trying to destroy it as well. I have no idea who she's going to vote for next time around.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#23]
First double check to make sure that she is a menstruating bitch and not just some tranny on bitch hormones with a johnson.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Just found out the text messaging stream that set her off, I think I was drunk and fishing off a pier at the time...

LGF: Do you want to go with [redacted] to an equality march?
Me: Not sure what that is, but not really.
LGF: It's to protest for gay marriage in AL.
Me: Not gay. Still writing checks to [divorce attorney] and ex-wife.
LGF: Its a humane[sic] rights issue!
Me: Marriage?
LGF: Yes, it's a human right.
Me: This is so not on the list of things keeping me up at night/stuff I have to do something about.
LGF: You don't care that ppl who love each other can't marry.
Me: Not really. I think I just caught a flounder, brb.

This was literally our first political discussion.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:40:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
fuck that
View Quote

Exactly
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#27]
This liberal madness is somewhat of a new phenomena. I grew up in super-liberal Massachusetts in the 1970's-1990's and never came close to seeing the rabid liberal frenzies that became so prevalent during the Bush/Kerry election. They've always been around but in smaller numbers and even Democrats usually branded them nut cases.

Liberals didn't really oppose the war in Iraq until Kerry, the war's biggest proponent going back to the Clinton administration, decided to use it to whip up a fake anti-war frenzy in his failed effort to get elected. Even Cindy Sheehan was on his payroll (she went public with that little fact when the checks stopped rolling in). We know it was fake because they instantly disappeared the moment Obama was elected.

Dating liberals wasn't so hard 15 years ago. Now they're unbearable.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#28]
What do you mean it is "fashionable" to be bi or gay? People are or they aren't. They just don't hide it anymore.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just found out the text messaging stream that set her off, I think I was drunk and fishing off a pier at the time...

Me: This is so not on the list of things keeping me up at night/stuff I have to do something about.

View Quote

Well?????  Was it a flounder?  How big?  How did you cook it?  

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#30]
I think the obvious solution is 2 chicks at the same time
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:47:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds like you found one of the reasonable ones.

I've taken to making the distinction between today's rabid dysfunctional liberals and the reasonable ones by going back to referring to reasonable liberals as Democrats and leaving "liberal" for the nut cases. Juan Williams is a Democrat to me, Combs is a liberal.

Liberals are children
Democrats are adults.

It's just a distinction I've come to use because there are still libs who can carry on an honest, civil conversation and I think they need a separate classification.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#32]
How liberal is she?  Is she the "actually conservative-minded but feels chained to the dimb party because of social pressure/family/etc" type?  

OR

Is she the dyed in the wool, activist, conservatives are evil and want to ruin the world type?

The first type can be converted if you make her feel safe and can get her to examine her true values rather than the values she is told she should have.

The second type is a train wreck and should be avoided at all costs.  This is what she appears to be to me, from what you've said about her.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I've taken to making the distinction between today's rabid dysfunctional liberals and the reasonable ones by going back to referring to reasonable liberals as Democrats and leaving "liberal" for the nut cases. Juan Williams is a Democrat to me, Combs is a liberal.

Liberals are children
Democrats are adults.

It's just a distinction I've come to use because there are still libs who can carry on an honest, civil conversation and I think they need a separate classification.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Liberals are children
Democrats are adults.

I don't.  They vote the same.  We got obama because of them, even if it's only because they couldn't cross the party line to oppose a leader whom represented their preferred party but in fact, was way to extreme for them to actually tolerate.  That's still on them.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I actually feel sorry for you.  Dating a woman that wants you to go to queer rights stuff, and put a sticker on your car.  Also voted for the obamanation twice.  My projection for your life is to get worse and worse the longer that you remain in her influence.  I'm not always right in these things but I am most of the time.  Good luck mister, you are gonna need it.

I don't even knowingly speak with those that voted for the obamanation.  I bought two confederate southern cross flags the other day too.  That is how I think.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Niiiiice
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:54:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:and wants to know if I'd put one of those "equality" stickers on my 4Runner--it'd fit in great with the Vickers and BCM stickers.
View Quote

you need to nip that in the bud post haste.  id tell her to keep the SJW bs to herself, dont EVEN try to bring that crap to me.  I mean like, in a super pissed off way as well.  Luckily I dont have your problem though.
tell her your deal has been altered and to pray to do not alter it more.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:55:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
How liberal is she?  Is she the "actually conservative-minded but feels chained to the dimb party because of social pressure/family/etc" type?  

OR

Is she the dyed in the wool, activist, conservatives are evil and want to ruin the world type?

The first type can be converted if you make her feel safe and can get her to examine her true values rather than the values she is told she should have.

The second type is a train wreck and should be avoided at all costs.  This is what she appears to be to me, from what you've said about her.
View Quote

She's like most people in her generation, raised by liberal media, liberal TV, and Hollywood and opposing the perceived conservative views of her parents.  Also she has "activist" friends, but wouldn't get into half that shit on her own.

I think the biggest loss of conservatives is they lost the entire generation of people born after 1990.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
My wife is the kind of liberal who thinks Obama is too conservative.  

Our marriage works fine.  Been together for almost 20 years now.

View Quote

you must be a saint.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"College kid" you say??
Where's the pics?
View Quote

I'm not convinced you have a gf without pics
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:02:07 PM EDT
[#40]
When I started dating the wife she was a liberal.

Now some 18 years later she is a libertarian like me.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Niiiiice
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Niiiiice

Indeed

I had similar troubles when I dated a Wiccan for a while.  Wonderful girl but she seemed to always bring up religious stuff when the opportunity presented itself.  Sucked because she usually didn't know what she was talking about.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:02:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Liberal women want a beta man that won't take charge and that constantly kiss their ass with money, gifts, and ego strokes.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#44]
" oh yes honey I will get right on that bumper sticker...right when you bring over your hot ass friend to try out that bi curious stuff.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:14:46 PM EDT
[#45]
A few years ago I started dating a girl that was terrified of police because they carry guns. She was all about obama because he's "cool", she was anti-hunting, never voted because "it's boring". Typical clueless liberal with no life experience to base their decisions on, just feelings.

She's now my wife and a wild hog slaying, pro-gun, concealed-carrying, liberal-trolling, government hating, obama-bashing conservative.

Don't be a pussy, get to work and convert the bitch.
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Dating a liberal is not worth the trouble what so ever.

View Quote

I find this statement most agreeable. Not worth the time or effort.

Link Posted: 7/2/2015 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#47]
not even  if it made me a billionaire
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#48]
My SO thinks she is liberal, but in reality, she is not. She is in some weird state of identity. Wants to be a bleeding heart but when you fill out the survey, she fails the Left in almost all crucial issues...

Works in hospitals and clinics that serve the poor with DC funds... can't stand 95% of the entitled people she deals with, because... they are entitled and self-destructive
Thinks people shouldn't get a dime unless they are working
Hates taxes
Supports the military
Has no problem with guns themselves (even my plethora of black ones - even asks frequently if I have one nearby), doesn't care for shooting - however, thinks some mental health illness should prohibit possession (yeah, I know)
Supports the gays
Doesn't care about the flag as long as it's not on Fed grounds (just thinks state's ground is bad practice)

There are still times where I wish I was dating a truly conservative girl, but there's that whole love and trust thing
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:07:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is not possible.

Even when you DON'T want to inject politics into your everyday life, they find a way. My gf is currently on a tear about the gay marriage thing. Neither of us is gay (she might be bi, because that's fashionable with college kids these days), I hate marriage (recently divorced), so the discussion is of little or no consequence to me.

She seems dead set on bringing gay marriage to Alabama, sends me links to Supreme Court decisions and rebuttals, and wants to know if I'd put one of those "equality" stickers on my 4Runner--it'd fit in great with the Vickers and BCM stickers.

She has yet to say a single thing about guns, but I'm guessing that's coming soon.

What's with liberals' desire to convert and make others see their truth?
View Quote

why does she think you WOULD put that sticker on your car?
Link Posted: 7/2/2015 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Call the police and turn her in for raping you repeatedly

Before she does it to you.
View Quote

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top