Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congratulations, grandpa.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
A hickey is better than coming home pregos.
View Quote

that's next week installment ...
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol good luck op. I left plenty of hickie's on my hs girl friends but only on titties and thighs
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:40:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I love that you are still more concerned about the hickey than his criminal record.
View Quote

Because he made that part up when the thread didn't go as expected and forgot. Geeze you people are gullible.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:41:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Statistics show that most people prefer to date and marry within their race. Wah.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn’t read the thread past page 1 so…

Hickies are trashy. My 17 year old had one and my wife blew up. I didn’t say anything and my daughter didn’t know I knew. She was embarrassed as hell when she found out I did. Didn’t happen again. She’s a good kid. Straight A’s. Doesn’t do anything bad. If this is her big screwup, we came out lucky.

I met the boy, even chaperoned a date. We’re white, he’s black. He’s had it tough growing up (loser parents, lives with his older brother) but he’s a pretty decent, hard working kid.  Works full time, is in ROTC at high school, pro law enforcement and conservative.  He’s just not as into her as she’s into him and even though it’s a teenage, puppy love thing, I hate that it makes her sad and then I want to choke him. But he’s ok.

I would not be satisfied with my kids dating outside of their race.

Ah, classic GD

Statistics show that most people prefer to date and marry within their race. Wah.

Sure.

But there is nothing to be unhappy with if someone does.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:43:59 PM EDT
[#6]
This. Daughters are sensitiVe to over reactions.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:45:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why are you taking your shit out on the boyfriend when he was just doing what boys do and what your daughter was allowing him to do? Take your shit out on your daughter for having shitty judgement and a total lack of respect for you and your wife. Acting like a hardass with the boyfriend isn't going to accomplish anything except they'll be banging at his place instead of yours.
View Quote

this.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#8]
OP is being an asshole.  Meet the guy.  Kids do stuff like this and if you are wound up about a hickie you have some hard times ahead of you.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:47:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you want a guarantee that this guy will knock her up, you're headed down the correct path.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:49:13 PM EDT
[#10]
I wish the worst I did at 18 was leave a hickey on some chick
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Child support, this guy is a fucking bum. Is he in the kids life or just a pos? Bright side, at least it's a boyfriend and not a coming out meeting. That said, sounds like bad news, and us all when younger did shit like this, never knocked a girl up and had a illegitimate child though. Always 2 sides of story and he probably told her his version, so he could put the hicky on her neck. Congratulations may be in order, especially since she wants you to meet him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:55:03 PM EDT
[#12]
This thread reminds me why I am so glad to have two sons.  

Seriously though, OP, remember high school?  Remember being young?  This thread makes me think it's not about hating boyfriend, it's about not being a good father to your daughter.  She is an adult now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:56:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That’s possibly the fucking stupidest post I’ve ever read on any forum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

That’s possibly the fucking stupidest post I’ve ever read on any forum.

Coppipasta.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#14]
When I was a teenager I loved dad's like the OP. Their daughters were the best.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Also, are we sure it wasn't a curling iron?  That would be sweet if OP lost his shit over a hair styling fumble.
View Quote

Yeah, a curling iron…Attachment Attached File

I left some “curling iron” marks when I was 18 and dumb.

And older and dumb.

ETA

After reading the update, WTF?  New information has come to light,  The hickey should be the least of your concerns. Maybe you should have led with that, if you weren’t trolling.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#16]
I never understood hickeys. I never let a girl give me one and I never gave one. I chose the high road, you know, the one that went OVER the trailer park.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:01:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn’t read the thread past page 1 so…

Hickies are trashy. My 17 year old had one and my wife blew up. I didn’t say anything and my daughter didn’t know I knew. She was embarrassed as hell when she found out I did. Didn’t happen again. She’s a good kid. Straight A’s. Doesn’t do anything bad. If this is her big screwup, we came out lucky.

I met the boy, even chaperoned a date. We’re white, he’s black. He’s had it tough growing up (loser parents, lives with his older brother) but he’s a pretty decent, hard working kid.  Works full time, is in ROTC at high school, pro law enforcement and conservative.  He’s just not as into her as she’s into him and even though it’s a teenage, puppy love thing, I hate that it makes her sad and then I want to choke him. But he’s ok.

And I respect that. We live in Deep South Texas, vast majority hispanic. I have always known there’s a good chance that when she gets married she’ll have a non Anglo last name, if she stays in the area after she graduates. I used lament that but that’s the reality down here. I guess I’ve come to understand that a person is more than a last name. There are a lot of teachers in my family. If a boy showed interest I’d ask them. By and large it was “very nice boy, very good family”. I guess that helped me get passed it. I just wasn’t expecting this dark of a first boyfriend! And certainly if he was a thug or his shitty parents were still in the picture it would change my views on him, but I don’t want her dating white trash either. But he’s  a good kid and I’ve changed some. Their relationship won’t last, but I hope the change it’s made in me does.

My father in law is not really welcome in our lives. He was an abusive prick to my wife and and happens to be extremely racist. we’ve seen him twice in 24 years. He’s seen my daughter twice, at a wedding and a graduation. I’d hate not being a part of my kid’s life.

Anyways, long response to your statement. I’m not totally in the same canoe with you as I might have been once, but that’s only a change in me, not an indictment against you. But I certainly understand and respect your point of view.

ETA - sorry if my original comment changed direction of the OP’s thread. It wasn’t my intention to hijack.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:01:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Want a shit ton of illegitimate grand kids?  Keep acting like an ass and thats what you’ll get
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:02:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Wait, daughter is 18? OP, you're job is done.

Yes, you are out of line.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:03:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well if that's the case I reverse my earlier vote

Fuck this BF and the hickey
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think the OP knew at the time, and that it was his wife, who was also found holding a secret from the OP, who found out about the arrest record.

Well if that's the case I reverse my earlier vote

Fuck this BF and the hickey

This
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:06:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Grandchildren imminent.

Good luck
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:13:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LOL, who gives a fuck about hickies. Really.

Dating someone who has a photo on the jail website though? Yeah that's a no go.
View Quote

lol yea I read page 1 and page 9

Getting a hickey is embarrassing.

Dating someone with their mug shot online who owes Child Support . . .
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:42:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I still like leaving hickies and I'm almost 38.

We may have been together for over 13 years... doesn't make it any less fun.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:51:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Hickies are as white trash as it comes.
View Quote

Unless it’s on a cock, then it’s a gold ribbon.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#25]
*Wants* geez.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:19:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Tell the daughter it's her choice, If she wants to live with her boyfriend and his mom and stepfather, you wish her the best.

Tell her you hope she enjoys sending child support the other baby momma and babysitting his kid for free.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:33:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:36:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Lol good luck op. I left plenty of hickie's on my hs girl friends but only on titties and thighs
View Quote

Don't give the boomer ideas or he'll be telling his wife to inspect his daughter for other signs of misconduct

This is exactly how you don't parent a child who wants to bring someone that she thinks is important (she may be misguided) into your life.

Bravo GD bravo, this thread has it all. Ignorant parents, deviant GDers reliving glory days, bigots.

This thread delivers.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:48:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well... Zero Fucks except coming here to tell GD you have zero fucks...

In the 80's... High School and hickies were just plain common. Your Daughter is 18... be glad it's just hickies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not going to be a problem. He is not coming to my place. Zero fucks given about their opinions.
Well... Zero Fucks except coming here to tell GD you have zero fucks...

In the 80's... High School and hickies were just plain common. Your Daughter is 18... be glad it's just hickies.

Yeah, didn’t take long to figure out putting them in a hide able area was better.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:50:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That’s not going to be a problem. He is not coming to my place. Zero fucks given about their opinions.
View Quote

Well that seems to be part of the problem.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:52:05 AM EDT
[#31]
If your daughter can take a breath without it hurting...

Your better than me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:52:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
When I was 17 my girlfriend made a chain of hickeys around my neck, down my chest and stomach, all the way to Mr Happy.

A couple of days later, we played basketball in PE and my team was “skins”! . Yes, I’m old enough we played shirts and skins in HS PE.
View Quote

Had the same thing happen a few times…
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 12:56:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Dad sounds like the kinda guy who wants to be a grandfather and have his daughter still die a virgin.  Too funny.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:00:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Op all kinds angry crazy
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:04:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I actually did so.  
 While cleaning 1911 and AR15, I told the boyfriend nicely--in general term--that if something happens to my daughter, sh!t will hit the fan.
View Quote

Then he hits you with the "lol okay gramps" and whips out the G19 with fresh 17 because he was smart and bought the +2 baseplate rounds while you're defenseless because you're cleaning your guns to make a show.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:10:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Look at the bright side, OP. You might get a namesake out of this.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:11:09 AM EDT
[#37]
The problem here is that OP's daughter is no different than any stereotypical hoe out in today's society. I say just look at the whole situation and be real about everything that she will face being in a relationship with a guy who has another woman in his life.

If there is one thing in life that is true is that women love suffering voluntarily and with pleasure
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:13:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Daughter is 18 and still living at home. Wants me to meet her boyfriend. Tonight I come in from the shop and she’s standing in my kitchen talking to her mom. With a giant hickey on her neck. I didn’t go off I just told her to cover it up and that I had no interest is this fucker coming to my house. Now daughter and wife both think out of line. I’m of the opinion that it’s my house my rules. Wife wants to meet her boyfriend that can all go to the Olive Garden and leave me the fuck out of it.  I did a lot of shit at that age but never left a hickey on a girls neck. Looks trashy as fuck and I expected more from my daughter. She is 10x smarter than I am and was on a good path until she got with this clown.  

Ok done ranting
Edit
Ok wife looked this kid up on the county website after this thread was started. That’s how we found out about the theft and child support. My daughter knows about this already and “his side of the story is different”.
Edit
Also found a speeding ticket the wife got a few years ago that she “forgot about” that explains why the auto insurance went up.
View Quote

Congratulations grandpa.

Eta, of course someone beat me on page 1.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:16:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Parenting a teenage daughter is tough.  Raising her right early is absolutely a must.  When the teenage years come about, you’re walking a tightrope between too strict and too permissive, often having problems with the wife if you get too strict.  Lots of people laughing in this thread but it’s not funny when you’re in this position.  For some reason, my daughter’s friends thought I was in the Mafia. No idea how that happened, but some of them are still convinced.  When I found out about this, I didn’t do anything to dispel the rumors and my daughter married a good man.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:18:56 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She's 18 and had a hickey.......she's not snorting meth off his cock....fuck
View Quote

Yet!
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:21:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Wait, daughter is 18? OP, you're job is done.

Yes, you are out of line.
View Quote

That first half of the first post is way put of line.

Also. Op failed to teach his daughter to not date losers.

On the flip side yourhs do make mistakes, and some even move on from them and change their ways.

I've done some stupid shit in my life, I would hope that somebody who found out about it would look past my past mistakes and see what I have done with my life since then.

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:24:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Parenting a teenage daughter is tough.  Raising her right early is absolutely a must.  When the teenage years come about, you’re walking a tightrope between too strict and too permissive, often having problems with the wife if you get too strict.  Lots of people laughing in this thread but it’s not funny when you’re in this position.  For some reason, my daughter’s friends thought I was in the Mafia. No idea how that happened, but some of them are still convinced.  When I found out about this, I didn’t do anything to dispel the rumors and my daughter married a good man.
View Quote

You don't parent teenage daughters. By that time any mistakes you've made are not really fixable.

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:25:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Your better than me.
View Quote

I hope this doesn't mean what it reads like
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:29:18 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Your better than me.
View Quote

lol yikes
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:31:04 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm glad I never had or wanted kids. Before I turned 14 I was leaving hickeys on the girl up the streets thigh and ass.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:38:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The problem here is that OP's daughter is no different than any stereotypical hoe out in today's society. I say just look at the whole situation and be real about everything that she will face being in a relationship with a guy who has another woman in his life.

If there is one thing in life that is true is that women love suffering voluntarily and with pleasure
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:45:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You don't parent teenage daughters. By that time any mistakes you've made are not really fixable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disagree.  Teenage daughters need much more parenting.  It has to be continued from their childhood to be effective.  You’re correct if you slipped one minute between birth and twelve years old, though.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:50:12 AM EDT
[#48]
While I have not actually done the cleaning my guns routine, I have did take all my step daughter's (and for the most part niece's) boyfriends shooting.  Worse thing I have done was with my step daughter's baby daddy (sigh).  She wanted to visit the opening weekend of deer season - like I really want to take off time hunting for that.  I had told my stepson not to shoot a hog, it was opening weekend of deer season.  Well when I found out the boyfriend was coming-I told my stepson to shoot the biggest hog he could find.  Boyfriend got to clean a hog that trip...  
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:51:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Do they still do endless breadsticks and salad?

I like endless breadsticks and salad.
View Quote
Some ones gargling breadsticks and tossing salad
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:53:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
you are a man.  you are not only expected to meet your daughter's suitors, you should be demanding to do so.  that's your job.

start acting like a father instead of a petulant child.
View Quote

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top